The Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Hawthorne heard three quick raps on the door. She knew it was her new lab assistant Aaron. He would be her first male assistant and she found it difficult controlling herself around him. Yesterday during his evaluation, she had almost masturbated in front of him and Susan. Her research was already on the edge of morale acceptance so her professionalism was paramount if she were to keep her grant money. The University would not look kindly on a student teacher romance right now.

Still the young man turned her on. His dirty blonde hair, young face, and chiseled frame got her juices going but it was his naivety that attracted her most. She loved being in a position of power and control. Although it didn't hurt that he was hung like a stallion either. Images of him ejaculating in her office yesterday had stayed with her late into the night. She had masturbated several times that night, wishing the mammoth dildos she plunged into her pussy were Aaron's hard and pulsating cock. None of those dildos however had satisfied her lust. None of the ones she used last night, or this morning.

Three more knocks at the door. Ms. Hawthorne dissolved her fantasy and stood up.

"Come in."

Aaron turned the knob and pushed the door in slowly. He looked around Ms. Hawthorne's small, windowless office and found her standing behind her desk. At the very sight of her his loins began to stir. She was dressed similarly to yesterday, low V neck blouse showing off her incredible cleavage. A tight tee length skirt and closed toes heels. Aaron wished he could see her naked feet again. He wished he could watch as her beautifully curved toes wound their way up and down his cock as they did yesterday.

"Please come in Aaron, but don't sit down," She instructed, "we won't be staying long."

As Aaron closed the door behind him she picked up some papers and a pen from her desk and handed them to him.

"You have the job," Ms. Hawthorne proclaimed, "and once you sign these I'll put you to work."

Aaron took the papers and sighed as he saw the endless columns of tiny typed paragraphs. He really didn't want to read all this lawyerese.

"They are a basic confidentiality agreement," Ms. Hawthorne explained when she noticed Aaron furrow his brow at the documents.

"They say you will not share with anyone what you witness or experience in my laboratory. My research is one of a kind and I can not risk it being leaked to the press until I have finished."

"No problem," Aaron replied as he leaned over to the desk and signed the paperwork. He figured keeping Ms. Hawthorne's research a secret was going to be the easy part of this job.

"Excellent," Ms. Hawthorne replied cheerily as she shoved the papers into a drawer, "now just follow me and I'll give you the tour."

They wandered out into the hall and Aaron followed obediently behind. He enjoyed watching her hips sway back and forth as she walked. Every small move, every curve of Ms. Hawthorne now excited him. He hoped they would be spending lots of time together during his new job, whatever it may be. Hopefully it involved pleasing Ms. Hawthorne sexually over and over again on the lab benches.

As Aaron studied Ms. Hawthorne's rear, he neglected to see where she was leading him. They rounded corners, entered through several locked doors, and went down a flight of stairs. In the basement of the science building, they came to an elevator that Aaron had never seen before. He noticed there was no call-button for it, only a key slot. Ms. Hawthorne inserted a key she had been carrying and turned it. Immediately the doors slid silently open. They both entered and to Aaron's surprise there were no buttons or floor indicators. There was no emergency stop or phone, just four shiny metal walls and a vent in the solid metal ceiling. The doors slid closed again and the elevator began to descend.

"Now Aaron," Ms. Hawthorne began in her usual lecturing tone, "please do not be alarmed at what you see next. All of my assistants knew ahead of time what they enlisted for and they are all more than happy to work for me."

"What do you mean?" Aaron asked.

"You will soon see. Just prepare yourself for anything."

After about a minute, the elevator slowed to a stop and the doors opened. They both stepped out and directly into Ms. Hawthorne's laboratory. It was a large dark room, resembling that of a small aircraft hangar in size and shape. The walls and high curved ceiling were all painted black. Long, rectangular tables with various flask, beakers, and coils, some filled with bubbling colored liquids, were arranged randomly throughout the lab. Each table was illuminated by its own fluorescent light which was suspended low from the ceiling, leaving the empty spaces of the lab dark. Pipes and conduits, of varying sizes and textures, wove their way around the walls and ceiling to each lab bench in a twisted labyrinth. The sound of a large exhaust fan could be heard above as well as the periodic hissing of steam traps purging. The room smelled slightly like engine oil but Aaron thought he could even smell a salty, almost musky odor masked behind it.

The biggest difference between this lab and others of comparable mad scientists, were Ms. Hawthorne's machines, arranged along the perimeter of the laboratory. Each was well lit with large spotlights, anchored from the ceiling, and fenced off with a short yellow guard rail. They were all different and from his distance Aaron could not discern what any of their functions were.

While Aaron studied the lab, Ms. Hawthorne slipped on her white lab coat and picked up a clipboard. When she led him to the first machine Aaron's jaw almost hit the floor. As he approached it he realized a young woman was naked and splayed out on a shiny metal table. The table was positioned at about 20 degrees from the floor so that observers could get a complete view of her from the railing. The young woman was held fast to the table by padded leather straps on her wrists which held her arms out about 45 degrees from her body. Her legs where similarly tied down by her ankles but at a much greater angle, exposing her slippery wet slit and small patch of short black pubic hair. Thick padded straps also bound her waist, thighs, and neck so that she was afforded little to no movement.

Aaron also noticed a thin metallic probe that came up from a slit in the table between the girl's knees. It was currently pointed at her pussy only a few inches away, but it seemed to have a mechanism that would allow it to be withdrawn under the table. Every ten seconds or so the probe would move forward and enter her. It thrust in and out of her a couple times and then move back to its original position. Every time the device touched her, the girl would let out a low grunt and her whole body would shudder uncontrollably.

Physically the girl was a knockout, although completely disheveled. Her straight, jet black hair was wet and strewn carelessly about the table and across her face and chest. It contrasted sharply with her flawless pale skin which was slick with sweat. This caused her whole body to glisten in the bright lights around her. Dark purple nipples stood hard and raised on her creamy white breasts, each the size of a grapefruit, and they rose and fell seductively with her breathing. Her dark eye makeup had begun to run down her cheeks and it gave her eyes a hallowed out look. Her checks were flushed red and her forehead was covered with beads of sweat. Her thin pink lips were chewed and raw and even her nose was running slightly.

"This is Angela," Ms. Hawthorne spoke up finally, letting Aaron examine the girl for a few minutes, "she is participating in my pre-orgasmic study. This machine is designed to read and analyze the brainwaves of a subject as she is brought to the very edge of an orgasm, but never allowed to reach climax."

Ms. Hawthorne opened a gate in the railing and moved beside Angela's table, gesturing as she explained the various parts of the experiment.

"These electrodes here on her forehead monitor those brainwaves. After a baseline is determined the computer manipulates the probe there in her vagina. It stimulates her until just before it registers a climax, and then it backs off. In this way she is kept right on the edge of orgasm and I can study how she changes as time progresses."

"How long has she been like this?" Aaron asked,

"Close to 72 hours now, but she is scheduled to stay for a total of five days. These IV drips in her arms supply her with the food and nutrients she needs to stay alive."

The probe moved into her again, this time causing Angela to let out an audible moan. The sight of her breasts shaking and the vain bucking of her hips trying to impale herself on the intruding device made Aaron instantly hard. He studied the girl's face intently. Her thin lips shivered as the pleasure built within her. Her eyes were closed as if she was sleeping but her face was somewhat contorted as if in pain.

"Is she alright?" Aaron asked concerned.

"I know she looks like she is in pain but trust me, it is quiet the opposite. She desires a release more than anything right now, but she is still in a high state of arousal. After the first 24 hours the body becomes so sensitive that the mind turns off all the other senses. She is conscious but can only focus on the pleasure of touch. Just the feel of the metal table against her skin, or the cooling air across her body stimulates her. Even her own breathing is giving her pleasure."

"It is really remarkable what the human nervous system can handle. We have yet to see any adverse effects to such prolonged tests. The data actually suggests that it may beneficial. Many of my assistants report feeling quite refreshed and energized after they are finally allowed to climax and then rest for a while. You can even ask Susan about it when you see her again. She spent almost a full week on this table and has been begging me to let her go longer."

Aaron's eyes felt dry and he rubbed them. He was so enthralled at the sight of this beautiful girl, spread out before him and wracked with pleasure that he had forgotten to blink. He could not believe such experiments were done, especially at his school. He also felt sorry for the young girl on the table. She looked like she wanted to cum so badly and he wanted to give it to her. He wanted to wipe the sweat away from her breasts and taste the sweet juices that glistened all around her drenched pussy. He wanted to undo her restraints and enter her; ravage her. He wanted to watch her writhe underneath him in ecstasy as he plunged his cock deep inside her, finally bringing her to the orgasm she craved.

"Come this way," Ms. Hawthorne interrupted his thoughts and waved him over to her next contraption.

As Aaron tore his eyes away from the lovely Angela, the probe moved into her again. Another moan escaped her ravaged lips as she bit down against the pleasure. Aaron thought she had said his name in her heat but he figured it was his imagination.

As approached the next experiment he noticed he had a full blown hard on causing a rather large lump in his jeans. He also noticed Ms. Hawthorne glance down at it as he approached her. He even thought he caught her smiling but as he got closer she looked away from him and up at her next invention.

"This is Rebecca," Ms. Hawthorne announced proudly, "and this is the multi-orgasmic tank."

The tank was essentially a glass cylinder filled with water. It stood roughly twelve feet high with a five foot diameter. It was attached at the bottom to a black steel rectangle just as wide and about three feet in height. A similar steel rectangle was situated on the top of the tank enclosing it. Pipes and wires ran randomly in and out and every couple of minutes, compressed air hissed and escaped in white plumes. The tank was lit from the inside by lights from the cap, illuminating the whole thing like a lantern.

Floating in the center of the tank was a completely nude Rebecca. She was slightly tanned and very thin. Her long red hair was fanned out and wafted behind her in some invisible current. Light freckles dusted her checks, nose, and forehead. Her face and mouth were covered with a breathing apparatus connected to the top of the tank by a winding hose. About a dozen individual wires were also connected to various parts of her body. Her eyes were closed and her arms floated limply next to her. Her breasts, although not very large, were still round and could be seen bobbing up and down slowly against her chest.

"She is unconscious at the moment," Ms. Hawthorne began to explain. "Again, like Angela, she is in a long term experiment."

"What are you testing?" Aaron asked studying Rebecca's frail, almost life like body suspended in the tank.

"Here I am studying the effects and limits of consecutive orgasms," Ms. Hawthorne stated proudly, "and this one of my more innovative and elaborate machines."

"I can monitor her brainwaves, pulse, and muscle contractions via these electrodes," Ms. Hawthorne pointed to some of the thin wires connected to Rebecca's body, "I can also control her caloric and oxygen intake with the tubes over her mouth. To achieve the number of orgasm I want her to experience her oxygen ratio has to be higher than that of atmospheric air, and her caloric intake is about 10 times greater too."

"Why is she underwater?"

"An excellent question. You see when I first began this experiment I used an apparatus similar to the one Angela is in now. I soon realized there was a limit to the number of orgasms a woman could achieve, based on the physical toll it takes on the human body. By using this tank I could remove the effects of gravity thereby relaxing much of the stress on her body. This allows her to increase the number and frequency of climaxes she can experience at any one time and over an extended period of time."

As Ms. Hawthorne spoke Aaron noticed that Rebecca had begun moving her head slightly and her eyes began to flutter open.

"Ah, we are just in time," Ms. Hawthorne spoke noticing too that Rebecca was waking up.

As they looked on, a large hissing sound could be heard coming from the metal platform. Several bubbles floated up from the bottom of the tank and danced around Rebecca's body. This seemed to grab her attention and she looked down. Her eyes opened wide and she immediately got a panicked look on her face.

"Is she alright..."

"Just watch," Ms. Hawthorne interrupted Aaron.

Through the bubbles something began to slowly rise from the bottom. It was a snake like contraption made up of a slick purple rubber with thin metallic bands spaced two to three inches apart. As it extended itself more into view it curved its length slightly revealing the metal bands as joints. The end of the contraption was a solids six inch phallus. At the very tip protruded almost invisible finger like appendages, no more than half an inch in length. Each finger seemed to wriggle independently of the others and about a half dozen or so where perched on the phallus' tip.

It wormed its way up the side of the tank against the glass, approaching Rebecca until it was about a foot below her. Rebecca's knees instantly snapped shut and she flailed her arms trying to get away. The tentacle paused in front of her and the thin fingers at the tip aligned together to form a mushroom like tip. It moved in closer to her crotch and poked at her clenched thighs, trying to get in between her legs. Rebecca would not open herself up and pushed back at the thing with her arms. The tentacle nudged and prodded but did not seem to be using much force to gain entry.

Aaron looked over at Ms. Hawthorne concerned for the girl, but she was busy jotting things down on her clipboard.

He looked back at the tank to find that the purple tentacle had backed off and floated a few feet away. At that same time another hissing sound and more bubbles filled in tank. Rebecca frantically looked around the bottom as four more identical tentacles quickly shot up towards her. Two wrapped around each of her ankles and gently pried them apart. The other two slid up her calf muscles and between her knees. As she weakened and her knees began to separate, these tentacles wrapped themselves around her thighs and slowly spread them apart.

She was now spread eagle in the tank, her legs fully extended with her feet pressed against the glass. Her pink treasure was now exposed to the world. Every soft fold, every sensuous ripple of her sex could be examined in detail. From the tank, Rebecca caught Aaron's stare and was ashamed. Her panic had subsided and she hung her head, accepting her fate. The original tentacle moved forward until it made contact with her cunt. Surprisingly it lingered there rubbing its mushroom shaped head up and down along her swollen lips. Occasionally the fingers would break their shape and poke and prod her clit causing Rebecca to flinch.

Eventually it began to slip its tip deeper and deeper into Rebecca's delicate folds until at last it made its way inside her. It proceeded tenderly, only going a couple inches at a time but never drawing itself out completely. Each time it dove a little bit deeper causing Rebecca to shudder and her thigh muscle's to tighten. Soon the full six inch tip had penetrated her and it began to rotate slowly on its axis. Inside her, the small fingers broke their mushroom formation and began to gently massage the spongy walls of her vagina.

As the tentacle continued to increase the pace of its thrusts, the two tentacles that were wrapped around Rebecca's ankles released them and made there way between her legs. One moved between her legs and latched onto her clit. Its small fingers rubbed and massaged her love button from different angles, causing Rebecca to arch her back in pleasure. The other moved underneath her and pointed its phallus at her ass. Its fingers formed a wedge which helped spread her firm, round checks as the tentacle nudged its way in.

Rebecca's eyes, closed from erotic sensations in her pussy, snapped open suddenly from a jolt of pain as the tentacle squeezed itself into her anus. She could feel the tiny fingers massaging her rectum coaxing it to widen. Soon three inches had entered her back door and she could feel the two phalluses rubbing against each other through thin then membrane that separated her ass from her steaming cunt.

It wasn't long until the tentacle had pushed itself a full 8 inches inside her rectum, stretching her painfully. The fullness she felt there only increased the sensitivity and tightness of her pussy on the other tentacle. She began to squeeze her vaginal muscles against it, in rhythm with the thrusts. Her eyes closed again and she let herself go in the sensations until she finally came with a muffled scream.

Rebecca's hands were balled into fists and she flailed uncontrollably in the tank as the orgasm shook her. Eventually the tentacles slowed their movements and she came down off her high. As soon as she had calmed, however, the tentacles redoubled their efforts, going even faster than before as if they could sense Rebecca's post orgasm sensitivity. She screamed as the overwhelming pleasure hit her again. Her pussy and clit seemed like they were on fire and the sensations were too much. Both tentacles tried to push deeper insider her orifices adding extra pressure to her overstressed body. Their tiny fingers lapped at her insides mercilessly, stimulating every nerve ending in both her genitals and anus.

Rebecca came again, this time even more violently than before. Her hands were squeezing her tits painfully, and her head was thrown back. Unlike her first, the tentacles did not slow down, but continued their assault. A third orgasm hit her, almost on top of the other. All her muscles where taught and her head began to spin. While riding this orgasm she could feel another climax building deep inside her. A fourth ripped through her and she was screaming uncontrollably into the face piece, although no one could hear her outside the tank. A half second behind, a fifth and final orgasm crashed into her causing her to black out, her brain shutting down, overloaded from the sensations.