The Ladies and the Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique slipped out of her panties without regard to Rachel staring at her naked pussy. She slipped the negligee over her head and slinked it down onto her body. It hugged her curves showing off her shapely form and stopped just below her crotch.

"Does this one do it for you too?" Danielle asked.

Rachel broke her stare and looked up at Danielle while chewing on her index fingernail. She nodded and smiled like a giddy little girl.

Danielle stepped next to Angelique and slid her hand down her silky lace covered body while Rachel followed with her eyes. Danielle reached the bottom of the negligee and slipped her hand inside.

"Ooooo..." Angelique moaned surprised and quickly covered her mouth while Danielle pulled her hand out from under Angelique and held up a moistened finger to Rachel.

"You want a taste?" Danielle said with an alluring whisper.

Rachel looked around feeling the pressure on the spot.

"Stop teasing me. Please."

"It's yours if you want it?" Danielle said bringing her finger closer to Rachel's mouth.

Rachel shied away a bit then looked at Danielle in the eyes. Danielle nodded to her approvingly and Rachel took her finger into her mouth.

Rachel sucked hard dragging her sealed lips over her finger then bringing her mouth back down and licking it completely.

Danielle and Charlie watched amazed and amused at Rachel's passionate sucks.

"She's insatiable." Charlie said when a loud knock came from the other side of the door.

"Excuse me. Rachel, there are other customers that need tending too." A voice said from the other side.

Rachel quickly pulled Danielle's finger out of her mouth and wiped the saliva off with her hand.

"Coming."

Rachel moved toward the door and Charlie quickly stepped aside for her to exit. Charlie looked at Danielle and both stifled a laugh together.

The Ladies gathered the necessary outfits for Angelique and took them over to the cashier.

"All of these please." Danielle said placing numerous items on the counter.

Angelique waited patiently while Charlie leaned back on the counter watching Rachel hanging lingerie on the rack. She would look up and see Charlie looking right at her with a sly smile then quickly resume her duties.

"Okay. You're all set." The cashier said handing a large bag to Danielle.

"Thank you." She said, "Let's go."

The Ladies headed toward the door when Rachel stopped them.

"Hey, wait a second." Rachel said and walked over to the counter quickly. She took a business card then wrote something on the back.

"Here you go. You can call next time and we'll pull your items for you ahead of time." Rachel said and placed the card in Charlie's hand with a firm squeeze.

"Okay. Thank you, Rachel." Charlie said.

"Thank you for coming in today." Rachel said.

The Ladies exited the store and Charlie looked at the card.

"What did she write?" Danielle said.

Charlie turned the card over and read it.

"No more teasing. Fuck me." Charlie said.

"She wrote that?" Danielle said.

"Yeah and her phone number."

Danielle smiled and looked back in the store seeing Rachel back hanging clothes.

"Should we?" Charlie said.

"Why not? Sounds like fun." Danielle said as they all walked back towards the car.

"We can't have sex with her. It's forbidden. Even when you put your finger inside me. We are not permitted to without permission." Angelique said.

"Are you going to tell Master?" Danielle said.

"No, but he may ask."

"Don't worry, sweetie. He won't." Charlie said.

"No?"

"Have you ever broken The Etiquette?" Danielle said.

"No."

"I didn't think so. But don't worry. He isn't so strict." Danielle said.

"But sex outside. If he finds out..."

"He won't." Charlie said with a stern look.

Angelique quietly dropped her head and obediently got into the back seat of the car.

Danielle and Charlie hopped in the front and began the drive back home. The mood was quiet as Angelique felt she had angered her new sisters. Charlie looked straight ahead, but the perky smile she had on the way was gone.

"You guys have been so nice to me." Angelique said, "You've been so kind. Thank you for taking care of me."

Charlie looked back and smiled, "You're our new sister. We're happy you're here."

"I don't know what Master is like, but I won't tell. I promise."

"We know, sweetie. Don't worry you're pretty little head." Danielle said.

Angelique felt the dark mood lift away and the Ladies were all smiles again.

"So, when are you two going to have sex with her?" Angelique said.

"Us two? You're going to fuck her too, you know." Charlie said.

"Oh. Okay. But when?"

Charlie looked at Danielle and she shrugged.

"Maybe the next time Master gives us a free night." Danielle said.

"Does he give free time a lot?"

"No. Usually it's to run errands like today or if it's because we have an emergency to see to. He gives us free time about once a week." Charlie said.

"Once a week?" Angelique said.

"Yeah."

"That's a lot. My previous Master only gave us free time about once a month."

"Once a month? What did you guys do all day?" Danielle said.

"Well, we did have sex a lot at the house, and we went to parties often. We seemed busy most of the time."

"Wow. You've probably fucked more than both Danielle and me. Maybe it's you that can teach us some tricks?" Charlie said with a smirk.

"You both seem much more experienced than me. The way you teased that girl at the boutique, I can't do that."

"Did you like that?" Charlie said.

"Ja, It was fun."

"Did you like it when I slipped my finger in your pussy?" Danielle said.

Angelique smiled and blushed, "It scared me at first, then you held up your finger to her face, that was exciting."

"Are you excited now?" Charlie said with cocked eyebrow.

"A little." Angelique said meeting her gaze.

Charlie undressed Angelique with her eyes and pursed her lips. She unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to crawl to the backseat when Danielle grabbed her arm.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to hang out in the back with Angie." Charlie said.

"Hang out in the back and do what?"

"Just hang out together. What's the big deal?"

"You're not going to hang out. You two are going to fuck."

"We're not gonna full blown fuck. We're just gonna fool around a little."

"No." Danielle said shaking her head, "No way I'm letting you two play with each other while I'm stuck behind the wheel."

"Oh, Dani. Come on." Charlie said.

"Nope. Get back in your seat and buckle up. You ain't fucking anybody without me." Danielle said shoving Charlie back in the front seat.

"Jeez Dani, when did you become our mother hen."

"How would you like it if you had to drive while I was in back fucking Angie and hear us moaning and panting and fogging up the windows? What can you do when you feel your nipples getting hard and your pussy starts getting wet? Nothing. You think I'm going to let you too get off without me?"

"Come on Dani, who knows when our next chance will be?" Charlie said.

"I don't care. Not without me. I'm sorry Angie. You'll have to wait too."

"Okay." Angelique said.

"Bitch." Charlie said.

"I love you too, sweetie." Danielle said.

Charlie smiled and all was well with the Ladies once again. Angelique sat up behind Danielle and leaned her head next to her, "I want to have sex with you too."

Angelique brought her hands around the seat and dipped them inside Danielle's blouse and caressed her full breasts.

"Mmmm...that feels so good." Danielle said.

Angelique began kissing Danielle behind the ear and she purred like a kitten as the car began veering towards the embankment.

"Okay Angie. That's enough. Are you trying to kill us?" Charlie said.

Angelique stopped and sat back in her seat with a smile. Danielle glanced back at her through the rear-view mirror.

"Whew. Now I'm all hot." Danielle said fanning her face with her hand.

"I could feel the sex flowing through my hands. Too bad we're not going to a party tonight." Charlie said.

"Have you two ever had sex together in the house?" Angelique said.

"You mean behind Master's back?" Danielle said.

"Um-hmm."

"We haven't. It's strange, but I never thought about it before." Charlie said.

"It is strange. Not that I wouldn't want to fuck Charlie." Danielle said.

Danielle pulled the car into the driveway and clicked the garage door open.

"I guess we can't talk for a while, huh?" Angelique said.

"Yeah." Danielle said.

"Thanks for being so kind to me. I love you both."

"We love you too." Charlie said.

Danielle parked the car and the Ladies exited with Angelique holding her big shopping bag of goodies.

The Ladies shuffled into the house together when Charlie announced their arrival.

"We're home Master."

Danielle grabbed Angelique's shoulders and moved her into the center of the foyer while she and Charlie stood beside her awaiting their Master's arrival.

Brad walked in holding a steaming mug in one hand.

"Welcome home, Ladies. Were you able to get everything you needed?"

"Yes Master." Danielle and Charlie said.

Brad walked up and stood in front of Angelique.

"Angelique. Do you like your new wardrobe?"

"Yes Master. Very much. Thank you." Angelique said still a tad nervous.

"You're welcome, my dear. Why don't you Ladies put your things away and rest awhile. Please come back down at dinner time."

"Yes Master." the Ladies said in unison and retreated up the stairs and into their room.

Upon entering their spacious room, Angelique's bed, nightstand and dresser had been moved in while they were away. They were exactly the same as the others, but Angelique placed her hand over her mouth covering her excitement.

They all gathered in front of Angelique's dresser and opened it. Her personal clothes were all hanging neatly with her white cape hanging in the far right. Charlie and Danielle began undressing Angelique and she allowed them to strip her completely naked. They also removed her shoes and put her new pair of matching white high heels as they had worn around the house.

Charlie grabbed the cape and threw it around Angelique's shoulders while Danielle tied a nice bow knot around her neck. The two stepped back and gave Angelique a once over and gave her an approving thumb and forefinger circle.

Angelique smiled and leaned forward to kiss Danielle, but she grabbed her above the elbows and held her at arm's length. She glanced over at the bedroom door and then looked at Angelique and shook her head. She sighed and Danielle pointed to Angelique's clothes lying on the ground.

Charlie and Danielle stepped over to their respective dressers and began undressing while Angelique tidied up. She looked over and watched them strip their clothes off with admiration. Her new sisters were pretty, and she felt joy for the first time in a long while. Angelique felt welcomed and that she belonged here with her new sisters and Master.

"This is my new family." She thought.

6:30 pm had come and the Ladies descended down the stairs with a delicious aroma filling the air. The looked at each other with a merry wonderment and went to the kitchen and saw their Master preparing dinner.

"Good evening Master." Charlie said.

"Good evening Ladies. Since this is Angelique's first real night with us, I'd thought we should have dinner together. Would you Ladies mind setting the table?"

"No Master." Angelique said and they all scattered in the kitchen grabbing dishes and flatware for the table settings.

"Unless any of you would like to eat oatmeal instead. Would you like to eat..."

"No Master!" Danielle chimed in quickly, "I mean, no Master." she said subdued and with a polite little curtsey.

Brad chuckled, "As you wish my dear."

They all resumed their previous chores when the oven timer beeped on the oven.

"Dinner is served, my angels." Brad said and opened the oven door wafting a mouthwatering meaty aroma into the kitchen.

Brad pulled out a roasted prime rib sitting on a V-rack. The Ladies stopped and watched him carry and place it on the island. They saw the juices run down the roasted caramelized outer crust down to the meaty brown pan drippings.

"I know Charlie and Danielle keen on a well-cooked piece of beef. How about you Angelique?" Brad said.

"Oh. Uh, yes Master. I like it very much too."

"Good. Won't you Ladies finish up so we can start soon?"

"Yes Master." The Ladies said.

"Charlie, would you be a dear and fetch us a cabernet?"

"Yes Master." Charlie said and disappeared into the wine cabinet.

The table was set, and the plates were filled with green beans and roast beef with a side of au jus. Wine glasses were filled, and the Ladies all sat together across from Brad.

"Ladies, please enjoy."

"Thank you Master." They all said and began eating.

Brad sipped his glass and watched the Ladies eat. Charlie tried to stifle a smile savoring a bite while Danielle not realizing she nodded slightly with her taste buds approval. Angelique ate cautiously feeling her Master's eyes upon her yet curious to know what his reaction was. She reached for her wine glass and glanced over at her Master staring directly at her. She quickly dropped her eyes and hid her blushing smile with her glass as best as she could. Brad smiled at felt at ease with his Ladies in front of him and ate dinner with them.

"Any seconds? More wine?" Brad said.

"No Master." the Ladies said one at a time.

"Okay. You may clean up and please meet me in the living room in a half an hour."

"Yes Master." they said and rose and gathered the dishes.

The Ladies carried their dishes with Angelique collecting Brad's dishes in front of him. She darted her eyes and looked at him and again saw her gaze met with his eyes. She quickly looked away and carried the dishes to the kitchen and stopped.

Angelique turned toward Brad, but did not look at him.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner for me and my sisters." she said with a hurried curtsey.

"You're quite welcome, my angel."

Angelique turned and rushed away into the kitchen.

The Ladies cleaned the kitchen quickly and went back to their room to freshen up. They wondered what the meeting was for, but they all shrugged not knowing why.

They sat in front of the vanity mirror and touched up their lips and mascara. They dabbed some perfume and gave their cheeks a quick brush before they went back down.

Brad was sitting by a crackling fire when the Ladies entered the living room.

"Evening Master." Charlie said.

"Evening Ladies. Come in please."

The Ladies shuffled stepped in closer toward Brad when he rose and met them in the center of the room.

"You Ladies look wonderful as always."

"Thank you Master." Danielle said.

"So, there's a party coming up in a couple of days. We're all going and since Angelique is here now, I'd like to know what to expect before the time comes. Charlie. Danielle. Please treat her as any other Lady would be treated."

"Yes Master." They both said and dismissed themselves.

"I know this isn't new to you Angelique and I know that you must be quite experienced, but I'd like to see you with my own eyes."

"Yes Master."

"Have you been getting along with Charlie and Danielle?"

"Yes Master. My sisters have been most kind to me."

"They are sweet Ladies. I hope you will show them the same kindness in return."

"Yes Master. I will."

"You're very sweet too, my dear." Brad said brushing the back of his finger along her temple.

Angelique tried to remain motionless, but his touch brought a smirk to her face and a rush up her spine.

Charlie and Danielle returned wearing well-endowed strap-ons tightly cinched on their waists.

"We're ready to perform Master." Danielle said.

"The Lady awaits, my angels." Brad said stepping back and Charlie and Danielle advanced on Angelique.

Charlie pulled her bow knot and removed her cape and placed it neatly on the sofa arm while Danielle dragged her hand up Angelique's naked body up to her chin and firmly turned her head to face her.

Danielle kissed her hard and forceful and Angelique did her best to comply and accept Danielle's jousting tongue in her mouth.

Brad sat down in the easy chair and watched intently sipping on his wine.

Charlie stood on the other side of Angelique tugging at her chin to receive her equal time in her mouth. Angelique accepted willingly from whoever jostled her attention to. She made no whimper or any sigh of disapproval from either of the two and allowed them to enter her however they wished.

Danielle gripped a fistful of Angelique's blonde hair and tugged her back until Charlie's tongue was no longer inside. Danielle stared at Angelique and slapped her firmly across the cheek. Angelique winced slightly and faced Danielle again with a look as if she enjoyed the pain.

Danielle yanked Angelique's hair down dropping her to her knees. She and Charlie crowded her face with their cocks slapping her. Angelique opened her mouth and grabbed the shafts of both cocks and stroked the vigorously and sucked on the heads alternating between the two.

Angelique slurped and sucked through muffled gags leaving each cock dripping with her sticky saliva. Charlie grabbed her by the locks again and tugged her up with a grunt. Angelique stood up and Charlie spun her around bent her over.

Danielle pushed her face down on her cock while Charlie plowed hers into Angelique's pink moistened folds.

"Mmmmm..." Angelique moaned while Danielle thrust her cock down her throat.

Once Charlie entered her, she wasted no time and began fucking her at a furious pace. Her hips slapped against Angelique's ass loud and fast while she continued to give Danielle's strap-on the proper lip service it needed.

Danielle looked over at Charlie and motioned her to switch places. Charlie nodded and pulled her glistening strap-on out of Angelique's eager pussy.

"Mmrrph..." Angelique gasped as Danielle stepped away from Angelique and removing her stringy spittled strap-on out of her mouth.

The two Ladies exchanged places and Angelique quickly resumed her duties and began sucking Charlie's pussy without any instructions. Danielle caressed Angelique's ass and parted her cheeks getting a glimpse of her sopping pussy. Angelique could feel the cool air ripple against her damp flesh and soon felt the head of Danielle's strap-on rubbing the entry of her cunt.

"Mmmmm..." Angelique moaned hard again with a grimace.

Danielle's rhythm was not as fast as Charlie, but it was constant and deep, making Angelique moan at each plunge.

The Ladies traded turns often not giving Angelique any time to rest in between fucks. Angelique's body glistened in sweat with her hair matted to her sweaty brow. Charlie and Danielle showed their energy as their skin grew flush with a steamy heat.

The count was lost from the amount of time the Ladies switched places, but the toll could be seen on Angelique's face. The pretty face was still there, but it was a mess. Her eyeliner had smudged and the sweat washed away most of her foundation. Her bright and airy blonde hair was flat and matted along her brow and the sides of her face. She huffed and puffed while the Ladies switched trying to catch her breath and tired and messy as she was, Angelique still poured her heart into her duties.

Charlie grabbed Angelique's stringy hair and pulled her up to her feet. She wiped the spittle of her chin as her chest heaved up and down. Charlie and Danielle stood between her and positioned her, so she was facing Danielle with Charlie behind her. Danielle bent her knees slightly and came back up filling Angelique's pussy with her cock once again.

Charlie placed her cock at the entrance of Angelique's ass and push in firmly.

"Oohhh..." Angelique moaned and gripped Danielle's arms for support.