The Ladies Man

Story Info
A middle aged man has them all figured out.
4k words
3.85
33.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Brent Tildon sat back in his booth and smiled. He was used to succeeding and the money certainly was good. But the satisfaction of making the deal where others on the team failed, and the resulting accolades, was what drove him. As former college Quarterback he was used to adulation and the deference afforded him by lesser men. The key to his success was that he never let those men know he thought of himself as superior. When his shoulder was smashed in a little no-consequence game early in his final season everyone thought he would do what other jocks did, become a talking head or a used car salesman playing off his name. He had everyone fooled though because he'd maintained a 3.9 GPA and when he finished college he was in a cast and on the dean's list. His success in business was no less stellar and after twenty years he still loved the thrill of the chase. He viewed it all as a competition and he was determined to succeed.

Before he was married he viewed women the same way, as conquests. He was very successful in that area too, not only for his status, but for his genuine caring for whichever woman he was with. When he was with them. They all got the sense that there was nowhere he would rather be than buried between their thighs. That success was also due in no small part to his prodigious equipment. It wasn't the largest of his team-mates but he used it with the determination that his partners should get at least as much pleasure from is encounters, if not more. After he was married he didn't stop fornicating, he just limited it to road trips. When he was home he showed the same dedication to his wife's satisfaction and she never suspected his infidelities. He traveled for two weeks at a time, the first and last of each month, and that afforded him many opportunities to play. His wife was a beautiful Nubian princess from an affluent family and he loved her dearly, but he found good looking, white, middle class women to be irresistible. He could do things with them that he couldn't bring himself to do with his wife. They were mostly married, many travelers like himself. He always took the women at their word regarding birth control but he had no hesitation when it came to wearing a condom if they asked. He'd had a few scares over the years but no one had pressed him on it so he figured they'd been safe.

In fact, as he sat there enjoying his last drink before going to his room, there was a woman at the bar who looked like just his type. She was around his age of thirty eight and she seemed very well put together. She was wearing a wedding ring on her elegant finger but she had that look like she was casing the room for prospective partners. He sat there through another drink while a couple men hit on her and she gently rebuffed them. She's looked his way a few times and he didn't try to hide his interest. For Brent, this was where the fun began. Steeling his nerve, almost like preparing for a game, before making his move. He watched her look at her watch and frown slightly and he took that as his cue. He rose and was three quarters of the way across the room before her gaze turned is way. He saw a fleeting smile before her noncommittal expression returned and he knew she was interested.

"Hi, I'm Brent." he said. He spoke softly so she'd have to lean closer over the din of the bar. He put out his hand to shake. Now that he was closer he could see her eyes and they were mesmerizing. A shade of hazel he'd only seen a few times before.

She grasped his hand lightly for a full two seconds before she responded. "Ellie." Her voice was soft also and smooth. Her accent was hard to place.

"How do you do, Ellie? A fellow traveler?" He didn't pull his hand away and hers lingered for several more seconds before she pulled it away.

"Yes. I don't travel that often, but I try to enjoy myself when I do. What do you do, Brent"

"I'm in sales. Machine tool accessories. You?" Brent noticed her drink was running low and gestured for the bartender to refill it. He kept his eyes on the woman but he noticed, peripherally, that the bartender dispensed club soda and water.

"Software for retail outlets. You know, bar code pricing and stuff. Enough about work." She gestured to the stool next to her and Brent sat, although he noticed she stayed mainly facing the room. Their conversation turned to other mundane things and Brent had a chance to really look at her. Again she seemed close to his age, well preserved. Her makeup was light and she didn't seem concerned about the few grey hairs she had. Her skin was tight and smooth with only a few small wrinkles around her eyes. Her tight, flower print dress revealed modest breasts above a relatively flat stomach along with slender hips. Brent was paying attention to the conversation but he was totally surprised when she rested her hand half way up his thigh and asked, "So Brent. Do you like what you see?"

Momentarily taken aback he stuttered, "Well, uhh. Sure, I mean..." Then he laughed out loud at his own clumsiness. "Okay, busted. I'm sorry. It's just... well, you're very attractive and you're smart and funny. Any man who just met you would have a hard time not ogling you." He set his hand on hers and stroked her fingers lightly with his own.

Ellie rose abruptly, "Well Brent, I could say the same for you. And I think we can agree we're both here for the same thing. Why don't we blow this popsicle stand and see what we can find to drink in my mini bar." Brent rose and placed his hand in the small of her back to guide her out but she stopped him. She faced him and took his hands in hers and raised her mouth for a kiss. When he complied her mouth opened and her tongue fenced with his for close to a minute. When their lips parted she laid her hands on his chest and spoke, but so quietly he barely heard, "Would it bother you terribly if my husband watched us?"

Brent stood back in shock. Ellie's head was facing down but her eyes were demurely looking up into his.

"Umm." Again Brent was at a loss for words. "Ahh, I don't know. I've never had an audience."

Ellie moved closer and cupped her hand over his semi erect penis. "He's not into guys, he won't touch you and he won't interfere with me. He just likes to watch me with other men."

"Uhh, Ellie." Brent looked around to see if anybody's eyes were on them. "I don't know. It feels kinda weird."

Ellie moved even closer and kissed him again then brought her lips to his ear to whisper, "When we're in my our room, you won't even remember he's there. And since we're going to my room you can leave any time you like. Whaddaya say?"

Ellie's sensuous lips were already distracting him again and he acquiesced. This time Ellie guided him out and after they got in the elevator she said, "Travis will be along shortly. We have about twenty minutes to get acquainted." The elevator doors were opening and she walked out and started removing her clothes as she walked down the hall. Brent followed after her, picking up her clothes. He stumbled a few times when he bent over because his eyes were fixated on her ass. By the time she got to her suite at the end of the hall the only thing she was still wearing was her emerald green garter belt and one nylon. She opened the door with her pass and waited for Brent, who entered wordlessly.

Brent was still mute when she sidled up to him and started undressing him. "We've got twenty minutes until Travis gets here. Let's not waste it, mkay?"

Ellie loosened his tie enough to slip it over his head, then whipped it off. She expertly undid his buttons and he moaned as her warm hand pressed against his chest. When she went to push the shirt off, back from his shoulders, Brent came out of his temporary paralysis and with a groan he moved his mouth to hers. His shirt was falling to the floor when her hands laced around his neck and she pulled herself close. This wasn't going to be lovemaking. It was fucking, plain and simple.

Ellie brought her legs up around his waist and he felt the heat from her mons through his pants. He groaned again and brought his hands down to cup her ass and this time it was Ellie's turn to moan as her mound ground against his bulging slacks. Brent backed towards the bed and sat down heavily on it. Ellie's groan was almost feral as she leapt off his lap and tore at the zipper of his pants. When that and the button was undone she pulled at his pants and he lifted his ass to let her pull them down, along with his jockeys. Brent was always of the opinion that underwear were to keep his balls up tight and together and to collect sweat and other inadvertent emissions. He felt boxers didn't do that adequately so he had never taken the habit of wearing them as underwear.

Ellie's hand fell onto his deep brown shaft and she stared at it intently. Her barely whispered, "I have missed this", almost escaped his hearing and he assumed she didn't play around that much on her husband. She quickly started stroking it and licking the head with her dainty tongue. Her eagerness was vaguely reminiscent of one of his first girls-of-opportunity, after he left college, and he found himself looking at her more closely. There were so many girls though, and her mouth was so good on his hard cock that his thoughts turned to more hedonistic subjects. He was so close to cumming and he didn't think she was going to stop. Abruptly though she did, leaving him with a painful pinch at the base of his shining dick. He barely had time to open his eyes when she was pushing his torso back onto the bed. She quickly clambered up and he saw her pussy, positively dripping with juice, poised over his contrasting black, purple actually, knob. He looked at her face and her eyes were closed as she lowered herself onto him. She let out a gasp and a muffled, "Holy Christ!" as he filled her. He couldn't believe how tight she was.

Brent could see a different sheen applied to his cock as her hips slowly levered up and down. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she simply panted as her desire rose even more.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Ellie kept intoning as Brent's cock disappeared and reappeared in the light from the eighteenth floor window.

Brent heard a loud slap and Ellie shrieked as her pussy clenched at his cock, her orgasm surprising them both. Brent looked past her and saw a smaller man grinning and lowering himself into a chair pulled up near the bed. He was wringing his hand as if to dispel a pain there and Brent realized that he had slapped his lover's ass. Her hips were still hunching against his but her vaginal spasms were lessening. She raised her head from Brent's neck and whined, "Honeeey! You're early!"

The man grinned and sat back. He had a drink in one hand and unbuttoning his slacks with the other. "I knew you couldn't wait, my slut." He then gestured imperiously for her to continue and she turned back to Brent for another passionate kiss.

"I love this cock." Ellie whispered to him so even her husband couldn't hear. She slowly started to grind against him, her clit mashed against his pubic bone as she looked deeply into his eyes.

Brent's hands gripped her ass, not to control but to feel. She sat up with her hands against his chest and rapidly pivoted her hips for a minute. She went back to the grinding again. Each action was intended to bring one of them closer to the edge and after several minutes Brent could feel her body start to vibrate. His own crisis was getting near and he tried to warn her. "Ellie!" he gasped. "I'm..." Ellie put her fingers over his mouth and really started to work her hips. Brent relaxed and let it flow, his body going rigid and his hips thrusting mightily into the air. He could feel each pulse of his dick, each agonized contraction as his semen streamed into this dynamo on top of him. As he was finished she moved her clit back to his pubic bone and within a few shuddering strokes she reached her own release.

"Oh! Oh, God!" Ellie screamed. "Oh, fuck! Aaiiigh!"

Brent stared intently at her face as she came, loving the rapturous expression as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Her orgasm went on for close to a minute and small aftershocks coursed through her as he stroked her back and thighs, softly. Brent chanced a look over at Travis, certain there was no way her own husband had ever made her feel like that. He was shocked to find Travis' spent dick in his hand, the sheen of his cum covering his whole groin. Travis' dick was possibly larger than his own and for a fleeting moment he thought he saw a look on his face of disgust and... hatred? Quickly it was gone, replaced by a huge smile and a tip of the drink in his other hand. Travis got up and went to the bathroom and Brent heard the shower running. He gave the matter no more thought as Ellie was recovering and moving again. Somehow his erection hadn't gone away completely and Ellie did her best to help it recover. When it did they changed positions and he watched his dark cock framed by her alabaster ass cheeks, sliding in and out of her distended pussy lips. Brent loved this position, likening it to a musician playing an instrument. He could use his cock and his hands in many different ways to bring the woman far greater pleasure than mere fucking. That was what he did here, bringing Ellie to orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm. He finally blew his last load, coating Ellie's anus and lower back, while she was left gasping for breath. They both groaned and fell over.

After several minutes Brent struggled to get up. He looked over and saw Travis asleep on the couch, naked. Ellie told him not to bother leaving until he at least had a nap. Since her point was sound he allowed himself to fall asleep, spooned up to Ellie's back.

Brent awoke some time later, just as the dim light of dawn peeked through the uncovered windows. At first he was disoriented. As he struggled to move he realized he was tied to the bed, face down. There were several pillows positioned under his groin, elevating his ass and he felt someone softly stroking his buttocks. He looked back and saw Ellie, fully dressed, grazing his cheeks with her finger nails.

"Good morning, Brent." She smiled tenderly at him. Brent looked around and didn't see Travis so he figured this was a continuation of Ellie's games. "You have got such a delicious ass, you know? But then, you always did."

"Al... Always did? What do you mean? Do we know each other?"

Ellie pinched his ass before responding. "Oh, we knew each other before. In the biblical sense then too, now that I think about it."

"Umm, can you give me a hint?"

This time she smacked him hard on the ass making him grunt and flinch. "You mean you don't remember the mother of your first born? The girl you ignored? When I told you I was pregnant you said 'prove it', then you said, 'there could have been any number of guys who was the father'."

Her hand resumed stroking is ass, dipping down into his rectum. "No! Don't go there." he cried. "I have to go."

"I know you do, dear. Let's continue with my story. This is 'me' time. So, anyways, you basically called me a slut. Truth is, you were my first. And as good as you were, I was disgusted with myself for going that far with a stranger and I never had sex again, until I met Travis. Your son, also Brent by the way, was four then. Travis didn't rush me. He took his time and it paid off in spades. He loves me and I love him. We'll do anything for each other." Ellie never wavered in her caresses. "So anyways, Brent junior died when he was eleven. My precious baby, gone. Travis was a terrific father to him, better than you I suspect. At least that's what Larissa, your beautiful wife says. Did you know she's really smart? She can decipher a credit card bill like a wizard, once she had a reason to look."

"Larissa? What's she got to do with this?"

"Well, we go to the same gym, and I saw your picture in her wallet." Ellie got up and stepped to the side of the bed, holding a box of Viagra. "In fact, she texted me about twenty minutes ago and told me that she was ready."

"C'mon, Ellie, I'm sorry. That was a long time ago and I was young and stupid. Wait, ready for what? What's the Viagra for? I've never needed that."

Ellie showed the first flash of fire as she responded. "You fucking arrogant prick! I was an unwed mother, a college junior and mother of your boy! And you wouldn't even talk to me. You still probably don't really remember me. I wasn't Ellie then, I was Beth, from Elizabeth! And you expect me to forgive and forget?"

She threw the Viagra at him and lowered her voice. "Anyways, Larissa has been at our house many times. The sex with you is always great, she says, and I have to agree. You were magnificent last night. You're a fucking master with that thing." She gestured to his dick. "But Larissa has suspected there's something missing. You're never home, you never do things with the kids. And except for the sex, again fantastic, you don't want to do anything with her. Why not, Brent, football superstar? She is really fucking gorgeous. Travis thinks so too, don't you honey?"

Travis finally walked into his field of vision. "I do. And so soft. A great kisser, too."

Brent bristled. "You son of a bitch, don't you touch her!"

Ellie laughed. "Double standards anyone? Anyways, Larissa's just finished moving. She cleared all the bank accounts on you yesterday. The only credit card you have left is your corporate one. We have a big house so Larissa and your two lovely baby girls, the ones who sit on his lap and call Travis, 'Uncle Trav', have lots of room to stay. When we get home to night, Larissa is going to give herself to Travis. She wants to know what it's like to make love with someone who loves her."

Tears welled up in Brent's eyes and he moaned as he struggled with his bonds. "Nooo. Not Larissa, my baby."

"You should have thought of that before you started fucking every white girl you could, starting with the caterer, my sister, at your engagement party."

Travis walked closer and Brent could see his massive erection. Ellie reached out and grasped it and slathered lubricant all over it.

"You know, Brent." Ellie continued. "Pain looks a lot like pleasure when seen out of context." Brent moved behind him again and Brent felt him get on the bed. He had an uneasy feeling as Ellie got up and walked to the tripod he'd missed before. He felt Brent prise his clenched buttocks apart and slather lubricant on his anus. Brent tried thrashing around to stop Travis but that earned him a quick punch to the kidney that left him limp and groaning in pain.

"Now Brent, honey. This camera only shows Travis' hips and you. That lubricant won't help you but it will protect his dick."

With that Brent felt the rubbery head of Travis' dick at his tight portal, then a pain unlike any he'd ever felt ripped through him. He screamed aloud as Travis' eight inch cock drove deep into his core. Travis took a second to reposition himself then he began pounding. He plundered Brent again and again.

"I had Travis take a Viagra so he'd be hard. He's really not into guys, but we figured it would be fitting. I'm sure he'll have lots of use for the Viagra, you know, with your wife and I."

Brent was unsure how long his asshole was fucked but eventually he became aware that Travis was close to orgasm. He knew it was almost over, although the shit that was in his bowels added to his misery. Suddenly it got much worse though, as Travis jumped up and brought his cock around to Brent's mouth. Brent could smell the shit on his dick and suddenly it was in his mouth. Brent started to retch but he was stopped by the torrent of semen cascading into his mouth. This time he did retch, then he vomited. He heard Travis curse above him even as his cock and pubis got covered by Brent's vomit. Innumerable minutes passed as Brent fought to regain some composure. He heard the others dressing and murmuring.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers
12