The Ladies Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie stopped by the bed, fully dressed. "The room was rented under an assumed name and we wore disguises. We cleaned all our dna from the room, uhh, except what you swallowed. You'll run into us eventually, but before that this little vid will have made the round of your office and country club." She leaned over him. "By the way, I know how much you liked this since there's a puddle of your cum under your cock right now." She stood again. "I know you have to take a dump real bad. And a piss too. So we'll call for house keeping to let find you. In about four hours." Ellie turned and clasped Travis' hand. "Now I have to go take care of my hubby. I really owe him for this. Maybe I'll join Larissa and we can put on a show for him. Bye-bye."

In truth it was only three hours before housekeeping came in and called security. By then he had messed himself and was hard pressed to convince them not to call the cops. He told them it was a miscommunication between the other participants and he greased their palms liberally, especially the cleaning staff. He ran into his ex-wife eighteen months later, in a grocery store. The only contact they'd had was through lawyers. She was pushing a stroller and walking with Travis. He started to berate her but Travis wordlessly intervened by standing right in front of Brent. He was a bit smaller than Brent but they both knew it wasn't worth a fight.

"Y'know, asshole." Larissa still wanted to get a word in. "If you had asked me, we might have been able to have fun with your tramps. But you had to cheat, break my trust. Then when I found out what you did to Ellie. Well, if you ask me you deserve what you got. And more. Now Ellie and Travis and I are enjoying life with people who love and are honest with each other. And all you have are your hollow skanks. Goodbye."

Brent had learned the hard way that women were capable of anything, you only had to ask. But if you cross them they will likely get their revenge.

12