The Ladies of Sourcefed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, you really are wet," Reina observed. "If I'm being honest, I've been horny as hell for like the last hour." Meg had known that Reina was getting turned on by the events of the night, but she was still surprised to hear her admit it. She wasn't sure but thought maybe Reina was trying to express her interest in fooling around with one of them.

Nobody had time to react to her words though because as Reina admitted to her arousal Bree took one finger and quickly wiped up the glob of girl-cum before sucking it dry with a sultry, "Mmmm," which caused Maude to gag audibly, leading to the other girls breaking into laughter.

"What you've never tasted yourself?" Meg asked her.

"NO! What, was that normal?"

"Well... Maybe not normal I guess. I wouldn't say every girl tastes themselves every time they masturbate, but I feel like most of us have tasted ourselves out of curiosity at some point right?" Meg looked around at the others who all nodded their agreement, even Trisha.

"Is it weird that during a phase in my life my pussy tasted a lot like barbecue sauce?" Reina inquired and everyone laughed hard at that.

"So you've never tasted yourself Maude?" Bree asked, she sounded legitimately concerned.

"No! I guess I've never been that curious. Should I?"

"If you don't, I will." Bree had the biggest sleaziest smile on her face; Meg held back a laugh.

"I don't know... Maybe later. Where's that whiskey?" She wasn't joking either, because she got up off of the couch and trotted back into the kitchen to grab the bottle that was nearly empty. Meg couldn't help but stare at her tremendous rack as it bounced by. She desperately wanted to take one of those thick nipples into her mouth and suck on it. When she got back she flopped down onto her spot and then twisted the bottle open to take a hearty swig.

Finally Trisha opened the computer on her lap and brought it out of hibernation. "Oh!" She exclaimed, obviously surprised. "Nate must have been using this..." The other girls were all looking now and saw that the Chrome browser was open to a porn site. The video selected was frozen at a part where one girl was on her knees in front of another girl and had a big dildo shoved in her pussy. You couldn't see the girl doing the fucking but Meg thought the girl getting fucked was incredibly attractive; she was some sort of Asian, though Meg couldn't be sure of which, with sexy dark brown skin and a very attractive pussy which featured thick brown lips and a dangling silver clit ring.

"Oh! That's Lily Thai!" Bree said, "She's one of my favorites! We should totally watch this. Trisha can you put it on the TV?"

"Yeah, I guess I could. Does everybody want to watch?"

"I'm game," Reina said perhaps a bit too quickly.

"Sure, I'm always up for some good old-fashioned lesbian porn," Meg added.

"I'm just trying to figure out how she got something that size in her pussy without hurting her. That thing is girthy!" Maude joked and then added, "But sure, I don't mind," and took another swig from the bottle.

"Alright then," Trisha said and started clicking around on the computer for a moment. "Reina, could you put the TV on HDMI two for me?"

Reina groaned, "Aww man, I was super comfortable," she reluctantly took her head off of Meg's chest and leaned forward to grab the large Samsung remote. With a click the TV buzzed on and the screen lit itself to a faded black. Reina hit input a few times until Trisha's computer screen was now on the 60" screen.

The mouse on the television clicked play and immediately the room filled with the sounds of the huge dildo squelching in and out of Lily's pussy accompanied by her hot moans and pants. The verbal back and forth between the two actresses was somewhat awkward as always, but Lily actually seemed to be really enjoying herself. Meg could feel her pussy pulsating with arousal, and the smell of the group's juices was now permeating the air. She found herself wondering if any of their pussies were as sopping wet as hers was. She also wished she could get away with discreetly rubbing herself but her right arm was draped around Reina who had nuzzled back into her breast (which was not helping to stem her arousal) and because of the positioning if she tried to use her left hand Reina would surely notice.

"Wow, she's certainly getting that thing in there," Maude commented casually, "I mean I've been with a couple of big dicks in my day, but nothing like -- Holy shit!" Maude's commentary was interrupted by Lily being brought to a squirting orgasm. Her fat brown pussy shot several streams of girl cum into the air as she grasped the couch she sat on forcefully and moaned with delight.

"Put it back in!" The sexy pornstar pleaded. The dildo was shoved back into her pussy for only a moment before she came again, harder this time but with less ejaculate splashing across the other woman's arm.

"Wow," Maude said, "think that was real?"

"I think it was," Bree responded and Meg managed to take her eyes from the writhing woman on the television to look over at Bree who had her hand nonchalantly between her legs and was slowly rubbing her clit. "I've seen a lot of Lily's videos and they seem genuine to me. Lots of girls fake it with edits and pumping water in their pussies, some just pee, but hers seem legitimate to me; and totally sexy."

"Oh wow," Maude had yet to rip her eyes away from the television where Lily was still being fucked rapidly by the big ridged dildo but now you could see the other actress' face occasionally because of a change of angle. As Meg looked back Lily squirted again, coating her co-star's body in her juices before taking the dildo to lick it clean which then faded into a scene change. "Do I need to shove something that big in my pussy to do it? Can I do it even?" Their sexy Australian friend sounded genuinely curious.

"I can teach you!" Bree's voice was uncharacteristically excited. "Trisha, pause the video!" Trisha obliged by leaning forward to hit the spacebar on her laptop which was back on the coffee table by that point.

"What do you mean 'teach me'?" Maude asked hesitantly, finally taking her eyes from the screen and turning her body to look at her nude co-worker.

"Like, I can walk you through it. Or I can help you if you want."

"You mean you'd make me cum? I'm not sure if I'm that drunk yet," Maude replied with a grin.

Meg was about to volunteer as a way to finally get her rocks off but before she could say anything Reina blurted out, "You can make me squirt Bree! Or... Well, you can try. I've never done it before."

"Really? I didn't know you were bisexual Reina," Maude remarked with one eyebrow raised.

"Well I didn't either really, but I've been so wet ever since you bit my ass. And I found myself getting more turned on the more naked the party got, like appreciating everyone's sexiness in a sexual way instead of friendly. Like I really want to see what you guys taste like and feel like, and it's kind of weird honestly. I've never done more than make out with another girl and that was usually to turn guys on. Am I a complete weirdo?"

Meg found herself subconsciously squeezing Reina's small frame with the arm draped across her and stroking the soft skin of her hip and waist comfortingly as she poured her feelings out into the air for all of them. "Well I think it's completely normal of course Reina," Meg said. "Like Bree, I've been a bit tortured all evening. My pussy has been throbbing for release but I've felt uncomfortable because you girls are my friends so I don't want to be all creepy and hit on you."

"I don't mind being creepy and hitting on any of you really," Bree joked, "I just didn't want to make the party too awkward." Reina was laughing again so Bree had done her job of lightening the mood. "Okay, well aside from me teaching Reina how to have a squirting orgasm she helped me think of another fun party game: Guess That Snatch!" She looked around at everyone to gauge their reactions. "We can blindfold Reina and then one by one she can taste us and try to guess who the pussy belongs to!"

Everyone began to laugh again at her suggestion, "Let's take this 'playing with friends' thing one step at a time Bree," Trisha said as the laughter began to subside. "You've somehow gotten us all naked and horny already you evil genius, let's take the sex games one at a time!" Meg was astounded by Trisha's words. It was rare Trisha was ever outwardly sexual unless it was for a bit or gig, but here she was admitting to being turned on by her naked female friends. Meg wanted nothing more in that moment than to kneel between her friend's legs and relieve her of the sexual tension that was becoming thick and musky within the small room.

"Okay, fine fine," Bree submitted. "Okay let's rearrange this setup a bit then if we are actually going to do this. Trisha, you should probably go get some more towels."

"I've only got the good Guest Towels left..."

"You should probably get them then, unless you want female ejaculate all over your carpet. I mean we can't stop all of it, but at least most of it." Bree was stooped over and dragging the coffee table and laptop away to the corner of the room.

"Eh, fuck it," Trisha said, "I'll just steam clean the carpet next week." This caused Meg and Maude to burst into a small fit of giggles.

"Okay then," Bree said in a business-like manner. She took her own towel and laid it down on the carpet, "Come lay down Reina."

Their anxious Asian friend moved quickly from the couch to the floor, laying on the towel and propping herself up on her elbows. She spread her legs timidly and reached between them with one hand to sink two fingers into her slippery hole briefly. They came out covered in her essence, strings of it dangling between her hand and pussy. "Shit, look at how wet I am," she marveled.

"Oh, I am," Bree replied with a certain seductive hunger in her voice.

Reina smiled at her with sultry eyes full of lust and then took her fingers and put them to her mouth as Bree had done earlier. "Mmmm, okay I just wanted to see how I tasted before I asked you to get down in the trenches."

Bree chuckled, "Thanks for thinking of me." By then the rest of the girls had shifted over to get a good view of the demonstration; Meg had shifted to the far left of the couch and Trisha had shifted over closer to her, then Maude had shifted over into the corner of the couch and was sitting cross legged watching rather intently. Meg could feel the warmth of Trisha's body beside her and had a hard time for a few moments thinking of anything other than her presence and how badly she wanted to touch every inch of her.

"Okay," Bree began. Her left hand stroked softly up and down Reina's smooth thigh to relax her while she took a moment to lick the fingertips of her right middle and ring fingers; a second later she was sliding them up and down her friend's soaked twat to get them nice and lubed. "So the main thing is to find the G-spot." As she spoke she slid both of her digits about two knuckles deep into Reina's silky folds. "More than likely you've already found this yourself while exploring down here, but if you haven't before then you can usually find it pretty easily about two inches into your pussy along the pubic wall."

She demonstrated what she meant for her audience and her subject by obviously flexing her fingers upwards inside of her co-worker who let out a deep breathy moan in response, followed by, "Holy shit!"

"See? I've already found Reina's right here. But if you have trouble finding it feel around for a more textured spot in your vagina, kind of rougher feeling flesh than the rest of the skin in there. This spot is going to continue to swell as you get closer and closer to squirting." Bree's wrist and palm were continually flexing as she stroked at Reina's inner wall with hidden fingers. She was doing a good job of explaining though and actually kept looking at the other girls to make sure they were following her. Reina, on the other hand, seemed to have forgotten that her other friends even existed; her eyes were closed firmly and she had given up on propping herself up with her elbows and instead her head was on the floor surrounded by a mane of golden locks and her left hand was pinching hard at one cute brown nipple. She was awash in ecstasy and let them all know by grinding her hips into Bree's palm while moaning sensually.

Meanwhile Meg's pussy was on fire. As if it hadn't been bad enough when they were just all naked, now her red-headed replacement on the Sourcefed team was trying to milk an explosive orgasm out of her good friend while their lithe naked Australian co-worker watched alongside Meg herself and Trisha whom Meg was realizing she had a deep, deep-seated crush on. By this point the entire room smelled of female sex and Meg couldn't tell the difference between one scent and the other, it was all just mixing in a palpable fog of lust and tension. She had a feeling that Trisha was really getting into the show their friends were putting on though because she'd occasionally hear a small gasp escape her throat as she watched.

"The important thing to keep in mind if you're trying to squirt is that it's going to feel like you have to pee because the fluid that you are producing is secreted from glands in the urethra, but you aren't going to pee on me so you don't need to fight the urge. I've learned from practice that once you get past fighting that urge it comes a lot quicker." Suddenly Bree removed her fingers from inside of Reina who let out a disappointed grown and snapped her eyes open to glare at Bree. "Sorry Reina, I just wanted to show everyone else my preferred technique for stroking the G-spot. It's like this:" Bree held her hand out toward them palm up as if she still had her fingers embedded within her friend. Meg began to salivate as she saw a line of Reina's lubricant dangle from Bree's coated fingers. She then began a stroking motion with her middle and ring finger that was slow and deliberate, "If you stroke the G-spot like this to build up to the orgasm I find that you tend to produce a lot more girl jizz, or 'gizz,' when you finally cum."

Reina moaned with lustful satisfaction as Bree's fingers re-entered her and went back to slowly stroking her spot. "That's about all you need to know in order to squirt really, the rest is just about being vocal and receptive to your partner and having that orgasm, so if you all don't mind I'm going to make Reina cum now." Bree gave them all a delightfully satisfied smile but before diving into the muff she'd been priming for the last several minutes her eyes lingered towards Maude and her eyebrows jumped slightly. "Glad to see you decided to enjoy the lesson," and with those words she lowered her face between Reina's thighs and began to gently swirl her tongue around the swollen bud peeking at them from beneath its heavy hood which cause Reina's back to arch and her toes to curl.

Meg had a hard time wrenching her eyes away from her sexy friend in the throes of ecstasy but wanted to know what Bree had meant so she shifted her glance towards Maude. The Australian bombshell had slumped back into the couch a bit but still sat in a loose cross-legged position. Her eyes were glazed over and she was staring at the scene on the floor while her left handed fondled her left tit roughly, squeezing the big firm nipple between thumb and forefinger, and her right hand was furiously pumping two fingers in and out of her hungry pussy. Meg noticed Trisha looking as well and then they looked at each other with huge grins. Maude was so in the zone Meg was sure she didn't even realize the two of them were watching her work herself toward an orgasm, and she certainly didn't care.

Delighted, and incredibly surprised, with how the evening had progressed, Meg eventually turned her gaze back to the show being put on on the floor. Now that three out of five of them were involved in some sort of sex Meg was really hankering to solve her own problem, which was currently creating a delicious puddle under her butt, but still felt self-conscious about touching herself with Trisha present for whatever reason. As if she'd find it lewd or out of character after everything that was currently going on. Suddenly she felt a small soft hand glance across the top of her right thigh which caused her heart to jump. She looked down and saw Trisha's neatly manicured nails tickling their way between her legs as if in search of her most prized treasure. Though shocked, Meg spread her thighs obligingly and pushed her butt forward so that her pussy was easier to access.

She actually had a small orgasm as soon as Trisha's fingers found the throbbing clit tucked away behind her puffy outer lips; she simply couldn't fight the pent up sexual longing that had been building over the last hour and came immediately, the nerves in her clit sending fire through her pelvis and abdomen and causing her inner muscles to clench wildly for just a few moments while her butt cheeks grabbed blindly at the towel beneath her. Meg let out a sound she'd never heard before as the orgasm coursed through her, a guttural groan mixed with a squeaking moan. She felt like time froze for a moment as she expected everyone to turn and judge her right there.

The other girls could not have cared less about any sounds Meg was making at this point though, so she didn't mind letting out a breathy sigh when Trisha first parted her eager lips and slipped two fingers into her easily and began slowly pumping them in and out. Finally Meg chanced a glance in Trisha's direction. The busty brunette's chest was heaving heavily up and down, her cheeks were flush with arousal and her right hand had slid up her body to roughly massage one huge tit. Meg knew what she wanted to do now, something she'd dreamed of in the past but had never admitted to herself, but before that she reached down to her own thigh and gave it a rough pinch. The pain shot through her nerves but dulled quickly, overpowered by lust and pleasure, but she had needed to make sure that she was actually awake and this wasn't same amazing elaborate dream she'd concocted.

It was real. Her best friend and biggest crush, Trisha Hershberger, was using two of her short fingers to noisily fuck her immensely wet pussy. Meg's head was spinning but she kept herself in control enough to slide her own fingers along Trisha's bare thigh, which was soft and warm to the touch. Without need of prodding Trisha parted her thighs and slid her butt forward just as Meg had done. Meg's heart was beating a million miles a second as she clumsily stroked her friend's slit in an attempt to spread those wonderful lips and dip her fingers into the sweet pot of honey between her legs. But even with wooden fingers Meg was able to find her objective and before she knew it she was a couple knuckles deep in her best friend.

Trisha's silken pink folds were dripping wet and felt like a furnace which made Meg wonder how long she'd been this horny and what had spurred those feelings on. Was it just the alcohol? The general nudity and pheromones? Watching the porn or Bree pleasuring Reina? Had she been secretly desiring Meg while Meg had been desiring her? It wasn't worth dwelling on so she shook the thoughts from her head and focused on the present. She pressed the palm of her hand into Trisha's swollen clit firmly as she began to pump her fingers slowly in and out of her friend's pussy. The sensation of the soft flesh hugging her digits and the sticky sweet nectar coating her fingers more and more as she finger-fucked her best friend was likely enough to send Meg over the edge again, but add to that the pleasure coursing through her loins thanks to Trisha's exploring fingers and it took most of Meg's concentration to just hold off from what felt to be an enormous orgasm.