The Ladies of Sourcefed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Trisha began to pick up the pace, her huge tits were wobbling and jiggling with every powerful thrust of her hips and her face was contorted with concentration and lust. Meg was nearly too overcome with pleasure to even respond but she finally managed to whimper and say, "Yes," before arching her back and letting out a long moan. "Oh fuck Trisha, you're so fucking sexy! Shit – I'm so close! Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder! Oh fuck, I'm cumming – SHIT!" The lewd sounds of Meg's pussy, slurping up and down the length of the black cock penetrating her, hit their crescendo at the same time as her cries of bliss. She began cumming hard, her mind went blank and the world ceased to exist around her while her entire body shuddered from the ecstasy of her orgasm. Her hips rocked forward and rose off of the bed with vigor, as if she were trying her hardest to swallow the rest of the toy between them and mash her pussy lips against her lover's. Her ass cheeks clenched sharply with each electric throb of the climax rushing through her loins, and a generous spurt of her gooey ejaculate pulsed from her pussy with every new tremor, creating a mess that was coating the dildo still being rammed into her cunt and dripping down her ass cheeks and onto the comforter.

As Meg continued to cum Trisha continued to fuck her, at first seemingly just to ride out Meg's orgasm but soon it was evident she'd been working her way toward reaching her own. Suddenly her hips bucked forward while she screamed. Despite how mind blowing her orgasm had been, Meg only experienced her normal gushing ejaculation, something she'd always thought was common in most girls, but hadn't experienced anything close to what Maude and Reina had achieved earlier in the night. Trisha on the other hand had taken Bree's words to heart because as she came she released a geyser of lady cum that shot hard and fast from her urethra only to ricochet off of the dildo between them and spray all over Meg and the bed.

By the time they'd both come down from their climaxes Meg was soaked from her pussy to her tits and the bed was just plain soaked. They laid there for a while, the dildo still filling them up as their pussies clenched and pulsated rhythmically around its girth. "Well that was fucking amazing," Trisha whispered eventually and sat up to begin easing herself off of the huge toy impaling her.

"Did it live up to your dreams?" Meg quipped, propping herself up on her elbows and taking a look at how slick her body was from Trisha's orgasm.

"Oh, it was better! In my fantasies I never knew I could cum like that. How hot was that?" Trisha had removed the toy from herself and was kissing her way up Meg's belly and between her tits, licking up her own juices as she went. The treatment sent chills down Meg's spine and a new jolt of arousal shot through her pussy.

Meg took Trisha's face in her hands as the brunette's pecking kisses reached her chin and they shared a passionate kiss that tasted of tart pineapples. "It was incredibly hot. But if you keep kissing me like this I'm going to ravage you some more and it's already..." Meg turned her head to look at the clock on Trisha's night stand, "two in the morning. We've got to be up in a couple of hours to head to the spa."

"I know, you're right," Trisha groaned. "Let's go to bed then." Trisha slid off of the bed in order to pull the covers back but then looked at the huge wet spot she and Meg had created. "Let's go to bed on that side!"

Meg giggled at her and crawled to the other side of the bed as Trisha flipped the lights off and walked around. They slipped under the covers one after the other and immediately found a comfortable embrace. Meg laid down with one hand behind her head and the other wrapped around Trisha's slim waist, and Trisha had her head resting on Meg's folded arm so that they were pretty much face to face. They exchanged a tender kiss before finally fading off into a deep orgasm-induced sleep.

12