The Ladies of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers

Raymonde turned her head to look behind herself at Suzanne. "It is hard to relax when one is bare naked out where anyone can see and pressed up against another woman."

"Alright, I suppose that was a bit sudden, but have I not assured you that not a soul would be spying upon us in this pond?"

Raymonde looked down into the depths below her and took a deep breath. "I suppose you have, or else I probably would not have recklessly abandoned my clothing on the grass."

"Well then," said Suzanne placing an assuring hand on Raymonde's shoulder, "at the very least face me with a smile and enjoy the water with me. Slowly Raymonde turned to face Suzanne, and after realizing the ridiculousness of arguing while naked in a pond, regained her earlier pleasant demeanor.

"I suppose it's not all as bad as I had made it out to be," Raymonde proclaimed, "You just caught me off my guard is all." Raymonde shot a smile to Suzanne, who returned it instantly. They continued to swim about the pond, chatting here and there as the day continued to pass. Sure enough, Raymonde found herself not only forgetting the public place in which she was naked, but her own nudity entirely. After a while, it was nothing much more than a lovely summer swim with a good friend. Eventually, Suzanne looked up at the sky and realized exactly how long it had been since they left Alexandre on the side of the road.

"I suppose," began Suzanne, "that we ought dry off now so that we could dress before the sun sets. I very much doubt M. Rouchelay would appreciate me returning home from nothing more than an afternoon drive after dark."

"You'd be right," added Raymonde, "and it would perturb father much as well for the very same reason, even if you are the wife of his good friend."

"Well then, let's get out and let the sun dry us, lest we soak our dresses." Suzanne said as she began heading for shore followed closely by Raymonde. As Raymonde followed her, she studied the back of Suzanne emerging slowly from the water, and it was quite the sight. The lowering sunlight gleaming off her still wet back, the delicate chestnut hair clinging to it, and as they reached the end of the water, Mme. Rouchelay's fine posterior, however larger than her own, still something to behold. Raymonde could not help but admire it. Turning around to catch a look at Raymonde's full body once again after leaving the water, Suzanne snickered noticing that her own physique was being inspected. She sent a mocking glance to Raymonde as she alerted her friend to being caught looking.

"Do you see anything you like, Raymond?"

Raymonde blushed at being caught. "Yes, I must admit, your figure even outside of the corset is lovely. Your body has an excellent charm to it."

"Oh does it now?" asked Suzanne, looking Raymonde up and down herself, "Yours is lovely itself. It's not as filled out as my own, granted, but I would not pass up your gorgeous slenderness and shapely bottom." The comment about her posterior made Raymonde both smile and blush once again.

"Thank you, madame."

Suzanne found a nice, soft spot on the grass to lay down and closed her eyes as the sun, lower in the sky now, shone right into her face. She patted the grass next to herself, inviting Raymonde over.

"Come, lay with me, let the sun warm and dry your body."

"Thank you, madame," Raymonde said once again, taking her place next to Suzanne. The sun did indeed feel very good over her skin, warming her nicely like a blanket. Suzanne opened her eyes and looked over at Raymonde's naked body, smiling to herself. Raymonde looked fantastic like that and Suzanne could feel herself becoming aroused. She reached over and stroked her raven hair.

"I simply love your hair, Raymonde, it accentuates your body nicely." Suzanne ended her statement by resting her hand on Raymonde's shoulder. Raymonde flinched slightly, remembering her exposed state, but did not move.

"Thank you, Suzanne, "said Raymonde, only finding herself capable of accepting the compliment despite the touch. Suzanne ran her fingers softly down Raymonde's shoulder onto her arm, feeling her silky smooth skin. She continued running her fingers down to Raymonde's hand, where their fingers hooked.

"I am glad I brought you out here, I adore your company very much and you are something of a pleasure to look at."

"I am glad you brought me here as well," Raymonde replied, leaving her eyes closed, "I am enjoying this day very much."

"We could have more fun, you know, the sun has not set yet." Suzanne released Raymonde's finger and slid her hand onto Raymonde's stomach, resulting in a slight gasp from Raymonde as a result. Raymonde reached over with her hand and stopped Suzanne from venturing further. She opened her eyes and looked up at Suzanne.

"Suzanne, I... "

"Shh, it is alright, you have trusted me so far, why should you not trust me now?" They looked into one another's eyes and a short battle of wills took place, Raymonde's eyes attempting to alter Suzanne's course of actions. It was Suzanne's will, however, that won the day and Raymonde knew that she could lay her trust with the older woman, knowing full well that wherever Suzanne took her now, it was to be exciting, new, and enjoyable. Conquered, Raymonde withdrew her hand from Suzanne's and let her do as she pleased. Suzanne smiled down at her, and not leaving her eyes once, lovingly stroked Raymonde's tender stomach, eliciting soft ohhs and ahhs from the younger lady. Raymonde, no longer tense, closed her eyes once more and laid her head back, accepting the tender touches wherever they wished to travel. Looking down Raymonde's body, Suzanne watched her own hand travel from the tender regions of Raymonde's stomach to the soft, lower regions below. Raymonde let out another soft gasp as Suzanne's fingers began to weave through the thick dark black bush that was Raymonde's pubic hair. Suzanne softly petted the most intimate region of Raymonde's body and that very same body reacted well, her back arching slightly as the pleasure increased. The hand continued it's trek yet lower, now rubbing the very mound of flesh that was Raymond's vagina.

As her sex was being stroked, Raymonde moaned and parted her legs slightly to allow Suzanne's hand to explore freely. Her breathing became more rapid as the ecstasy of the touch effected her. Suzanne looked up at Raymonde's expression, smirking at the pleasure she saw on it, enjoying her friend biting her own lip. Looking back down at Raymonde's now slickening sex, Suzanne enjoyed stroking the labia up and down softly. She never before had touched another woman in such a manner, but began pleasuring Raymonde in a way that she herself knew she liked. Suzanne heard a loud moan as her finger slipped between the folds and looked back at Raymonde. Raymonde's head lay back now as her back arched, pushing up her bosoms to the sky and moaning. Suzanne could not desire to take Raymonde's body more than now, feeling the wetness build between her own thighs. She leaned down as she rubbed Raymonde's clit and kissed her breast, bringing out another gasp.

"Oh, my, Suzanne, " Raymonde said exasperatedly, "please, give me more!"

"As you desire, my dear," answered Suzanne. She leaned down once more and laid light kisses over Raymonde's breasts. Suzanne kissed her nipple before tracing the tip of her tongue around the hard point which brought out another moan. The moan continued long as Suzanne began sucking on it lovingly and only parted with it after a minute, tugging gently. Suzanne placed more light kisses across Raymonde's chest until she found her other nipple. Once more she repeated those actions, taking care to continue massaging Raymonde's sex the whole while. Raymonde herself could no longer take all this and felt a surge run through her body, down her spine until her back arched sharply and soaked Suzanne's hand with an orgasm. Calming down, she looked into Suzanne's eyes, the passion still in her gaze.

"My word, Suzanne, that was fantastic. Never before have I felt such pleasure!"

Suzanne smiled and kissed Raymonde lightly on the lips. "Do you see now the pleasures of having lovers?"

Raymonde snicked, "Indeed I do."

"We have more time before we should dress and I desire you intensely"

Raymonde smiled and wrapped her arms around Suzanne as Suzanne rested on her arms on either side of Raymonde's head. Lust was transferred in the gaze and before anything could be said their lips had connected. Suzanne's leg found it's way between Raymonde's. Cocking her head to one side, Suzanne parted her lips as Raymonde followed suit and they kissed deeply. Raymonde, overtaken by pleasure, gripped Suzanne's bottom tightly and pulled her closer so that their still wet and naked bodies slipped up against one another. She could feel her vagina grinding against the thigh of Suzanne's leg and knew Suzanne's sex was doing the very same. Their breasts pressed against each other, nipples stiff, as they continued their steamy love making. Suzanne broke the kiss to nibble and kiss down the length of Raymonde's neck, stopping only as her collar. Raymonde moaned heavily between feeling Suzanne's lips on her neck and her sex rubbing hard against Suzanne's thigh. For the second time, her back arched and she she inhaled sharply before screaming her lust, a second orgasm striking her as hard as her first.

"Oh, Suzanne!" Raymonde screamed, unable to say anything more.

"Raymonde... " mumbled Suzanne breath fully as she kissed and nibbled her way back up to Raymonde's neck until finding her earlobe. Suzanne herself was in ecstasy as her vagina ground against the younger lady's thigh and her own ass being fondled by that same woman's hands. Caught up by her own lust, Suzanne's head went back and let out a soft moan, an orgasm hitting her as well, coating Raymonde's thigh in her sexual juices. She looked down into Raymonde's eyes after coming around and smiled, kissing her delicate lips lightly. Raymonde looked up at Suzanne, lost in her eyes, and returned the smile.

"Raymonde," said Suzanne as she caught her breath as she laid in the grass with her, "you have given me the type of passion I have longed for!"

Raymonde nodded and added, "I see now what pleasures a lover can provide, and you have convinced me."

"Will you continue to be my lover?"

"I would happily, Suzanne."

They kissed lightly before Suzanne rolled off Raymonde to look up at the sky. The sun was low in the sky now beginning it's shift to reds and oranges from the bright blue of mid afternoon. They lay there, holding hands for a few minutes, occasionally sharing a light kiss before finally getting up. Using the pond water, they freshened up together, not being able to contain their smiles. After they straightened up they helped one another dress and kissed once more.

"Thank you so very much for bringing me to this spot today, Suzanne."

"Thank you so very much for coming with me," replied Suzanne with a grin.

The two girls were rather silent as they walked the way back through the wooded trail, again having their proper ladylike composure, showing no evidence of their deviant behavior of a half hour previous. Approaching the carriage, they spotted Alexandre who was laying back in his seat, apparently napping while waiting for the long walk to have been over. Suzanne cleared her throat to announce their presence and awake Alexandre from his rest. Alexandre popped right up and opened the door for his mistress.

"Sleeping on the job, are you, Alexandre?" questioned Mme. Rouchelay.

"Just catching forty winks is all, madame. No more, no less," jested Alexandre, "Shall I take you ladies home now?"

"Yes, you shall, first to Villa d'Louise as I wish to see Mlle. Louise off safely, then return home."

"As you wish, madame," said Alexandre, bowing, and then looking at Mme. Rouchelay as she followed Mlle. Louise into the carriage added, "Have you let your hair down during this walk, madame?"

Suzanne looked first at Raymonde, then smiled and looked at Alexandre. "Sometimes, my good man, one must let down their hair." The carriage was closed and Alexandre took his chauffeur's seat, starting the horses. After a drive, they pulled up in front of the Villa d'Louise and Alexandre opened the door, letting Raymonde out. As she stepped down from the carriage, Raymonde turned to Suzanne to properly say her good byes.

"It was a lovely day, Mme. Rouchelay. I had a pleasant time"

"Shall I see you for tea again tomorrow, Mlle. Louise?"

Raymonde Louise smiled, snickered, and then curtsied replying, "I could think of nothing better. Good evening, madame."

EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers
12