The Ladies of the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Turnbull could feel her nipples grow and harden. She was wet. “My god” she thought “what’s happening to me, this is wrong.”

She was determined not to give in; “I must remain in control” she thought.

She felt her legs tremble and thought she could smell the musky smell of her wet cunt. “Oh my god, he’ll smell me he’ll know.”

She leant over and kissed him on the mouth “take me home Tom your being silly, please take me home.”

It was seven forty five when Tom was given the last delivery order. He was half way there before he realised it was Sherries house. He rang the bell expecting Sherrie or the housekeeper. Mrs Turnbull opened the door in her dressing gown.

“Bring it in the kitchen while I get the money,” she told him as she staggered slightly. “Shit” Tom thought “she’s been drinking.”

In the kitchen he put the pizza on the bench as Mrs Turnbull sat on a stool at the bench and opened her purse. Tom stood beside her and looked down at the money when he saw her firm breasts stand out against the white silk of her dressing gown.

“I can’t help it” he whispered. “I’ve got to say you have the most magnificent tits.”

“Oh Tom” she whispered, “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.”

Tom saw her eyes soften, “I know what I’d like to do with you,” he said as he lowered his head down to her breast. He slipped his hand in to hold a tit, while he sucked and ran his teeth lightly around the nipple.

Tom heard her breath expelled and felt her pull back, then her head fell down until it was resting on his and her warm breath filled his ear. As he continued massaging and kissing her magnificent breast she started to kiss his ear, her tongue working his ear like it would his mouth. Her hot breath in his ear was a massive turn on. For the first time she was responding to him positively.

Grabbing the opportunity Tom slipped his other hand down to where she now stood beside the stool. His hand found no opposition as it reached her pussy and his finger stroked her clit.

Tom could tell from the kisses on his ear and neck that she was responding with a climax building. He slipped his finger lower until it entered her cunt and started to finger fuck her gently. Within seconds he felt her move her body in sync with his fingers. Her hot tongue filled his ear, her hot breath came in gasps and her hand stroked his face.

Her body bucked against his hand and he felt her cum “oh shit” she said “we can’t do this, you’ll make me too horny.”

“Not here, not in this house, not where we could be seen, not where we could be caught.” While she was saying this she had pulled away and wrapped her gown tight around her body.

“Go Tom go, you must go,” she cried tears in her eyes.

Tom was a bundle of nerves all through school next day. “What will she do, what will she say,” he thought as he worked out every worst case scenario. Finally he made it to the mall and the bar, but she was no where to be seen.

“I haven’t seen her today,” the barman said. “She didn’t come in today the shop manager” replied to his query. He rang her home no one answered. “Shit what’s happened” he worried. Finally he jumped on his bike and sped out to the house.

Angela stood in front of the mirror. She had not gone to work today she had not had a drink. When Tom left last night she had cursed herself for a fool. She couldn’t believe how much she wanted his hard young tool inside her, how much she wanted to feel his body on hers.

When she had came home from their bike ride she had had to shower to clean up her leaking body. As the warm water poured over her she admitted to herself that while she was telling Tom “no,” her body had been screaming “yes.” She stood in the shower dreaming of Tom as she fingered her pussy and washed away the heat he had generated.

After the shower she couldn’t settle down. Finally she admitted that she was ready to give in to the desires he had created in her body. She ordered the pizza to get him to come out to her;

While she waited she poured herself a few stiff scotches. Then in the kitchen when his fingers entered her she responded. Her orgasm from his fingers shocked her and she got cold feet.

This morning she had wandered her rooms sending the Housekeeper home. She wanted Tom to come to her again as he had last night, but knew he was at school.

Last night as she lay on her bed she had succumbed to the need for satisfaction. Last night after Tom left, for the first time she used her fingers. But her fingers could not satisfy the urge. Even now she was wet and there was a terrible urge in her pussy. She could smell her hot musky sex.

“Bloody hell woman” she thought as she inspected her reflection in the mirror “do it, dam you, do it.”

She sprayed her most expensive perfume so she would smell good for Tom. She was dressing for Tom. No bra because he had said she didn’t need one. She had chosen her shortest summer frock to show off her legs in their stiletto heels. She knew that she and Tom would fuck. It didn’t matter that he was so young and it didn’t matter that she was married. They would fuck.

She heard a noise outside and through the window saw Tom ride up on his bike. She heard the door bell and her mouth went dry in anticipation.

Tom was worried, but the worry disappeared when Mrs Turnbull opened the door. “Kiss me,” she said as the door slammed shut. Kiss her he did. They were still kissing and exploring each others body no more than six feet from the front door, when her dress hit the floor.

“No bra,” he groaned as he sank down removing her silken panties and burying his head between her legs. “For god’s sake call me Angela,” she whispered when he groaned and said “I love the smell of your hot wet cunt Mrs Turnbull.”

12