The Lady and the Firefighter

Story Info
The lady ignites a fire in her man.
2.7k words
3.75
13k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting in the chair at the kitchen table. His whole body was tired and aching. He had been out fighting wildfires for the last two weeks and he felt it. His head was slumped over, almost as if sleeping, not hardly aware of what was going on around him. All he knew was that he needed a hot shower and some rack time, and he deserved it.

She had come to visit him on a whim. When she got there, she realized he was out fighting fires and did not know when he was expected to return, or even where he had gone. She was packing her things up to leave when she heard the door open and realized he just arrived home. She hid in another room and just watched him as he came in the door and sat down. She knew fire fighting was a tough job but he looked as if he had aged 10 years the way his body slumped over.

Slowly she walked up behind him at the kitchen table. She can smell the mixture of sweat and smoke on his body and it smells good, manly. She gently put her hands on his shoulders and starts to slowly massage his muscles. She can feel the tension and tightness of the muscles beneath her fingers, but she can also feel the strength of his body. As she is doing this, he turns around and gives her a big smile with a look of surprise to see her, but she can tell that he is happy she is there.

As he sits there, trying to get the strength to get up and move towards the shower, he feels hands start massaging his shoulders. God it feels good to him. Everything is so tense in his body, but those fingers start to work their magic. Thinking he knows who it is, he looks up and gives her a big smile. While surprised to see her, he is so glad she came for a visit.

She continues to massage the muscles in his neck and starts to work her way down his back. She is trying to relieve the tension he is feeling, trying to take away nights of sleeping in less than ideal conditions and days of being overworked on the fire line. She can feel the stress start to leave his body as she keeps working the muscles with her hands lower and lower down his back.

Soon, she takes his shirt off and starts to work the muscles even deeper, working out the stress of the fire and building up a new fire inside him. She can feel him reacting to her hands on his bare skin. She can tell that he is enjoying in immensely and wants her to continue. As she continues to massage him, she gives him a light butterfly kiss on the neck, and a shudder runs down his spine.

While he is sitting at the table, she continues to massage his shoulders. He can feel his whole body start to relax, and all the worries of the world start to leave him. As her hands move down his back, he can feel little fires in him start to smolder. It is a sensation he hasn’t even had time to think about lately. He’d almost forgotten what it felt like.

Then, she reached over and pulled his shirt off and started to massage skin to skin. Her hands felt wonderful, all soft and warm. As the satin like touch of her fingers on his skin continued the fire in him grew bigger. But it was what she did next that nearly did him in. It was the most gentle little kiss on the neck that he had ever received. It sent a quiver down his spine that erupted into a fire in his groin that he would need to put out, and only she would be able to do that.

She thought she would give him a treat and scrub off the smoke and grime for him, so she took his hand and pulled him out of the chair and led him to the bathroom. There, she turned on the shower and got it nice and hot. She moved her hands all over his chest and up and down his body. Then she started stripping off his pants. As she removed the layers of clothes, she could see that he was enjoying this. He seemed to like her being the aggressor and taking charge.

While she was moving down to remove his underwear, she moved her body down too. She gave kisses across his chest, stopping briefly at his nipples, to lick and suck on them and get them hard. As her hands kept pulling the underwear lower, her mouth went lower too, until she was there at his manhood. She knew he was enjoying this, despite his weariness, because his cock was rock hard.

She gave it a kiss and then started to lick it. He started to sway in rhythm to the kisses she was giving him. Then, she took him in her mouth and started to make love to it. He felt so good in her mouth, big and hard, just the way she liked it. She wondered if all firefighters were as big as he was, but then it didn’t matter because she had him. Before they both got too worked up, she decided it was time to get him into the shower.

As he sat on the chair enjoying this woman’s hands on his body, she reached down and took his hand and led him away from the table and into the bathroom. Under this woman’s ministerings, he had forgotten that he still needed to wash away the sweat and grime from the last two weeks. His mind was not on that but on her and the need to see her body, to touch it, to assure himself that he was still a man.

When they were in the bathroom, she got the water going and he was going to jump in the shower, but she wouldn’t let him by her actions. She started rubbing his body with her hand, and then the kisses started. It was more that he could bear. He just stood there and enjoyed what she was doing to him.

Since she was not usually the aggressor in their relationship, he liked the take charge attitude she was displaying. As she moved her hands and kisses down lower, he could feel his dick grow hard with pleasure. It felt good to be alive. When she got his underwear off and gave his manhood a kiss, his body reacted with movement and his mouth with a moan. No woman had ever been so good for him before.

Then, quickly but expertly, she took him in her mouth. The feeling was sensational, almost too much for him to take. Having not had a woman for awhile, he felt as if he would explode quickly. His body started moving in a pattern, as if making love to her mouth. The feel of her mouth around his cock, made him want more of her, but then she stopped, took his hand and led him into the shower.

Once she knew she had his full attention, she stripped down and led him into the shower. She let the hot water cascade down his body, sending all his worries down the drain with the water. She stood at his back and took a bar of soap and began scrubbing his body. She soaped up his back, then reached around and started soaping his front. This brought her body closer to his, and she began to slide her body up and down his. The sensation of this act was enough to get her nipples hard and she could feel herself become wet and hot.

She turned him around so she could do a more thorough job of cleaning him up. She had noticed that she had missed one very important spot, his penis. She put extra soap on her hands and started to fondle him making sure she got every bit of him clean. She couldn’t help the fact that in the process, she was making both of them hot!

When he saw her strip down, he was ready to forgo the shower and just do it on the countertop. He had not forgotten how beautiful her naked body was, he just hadn’t had the time to think about it. But, she was quick enough that he didn’t have time to do that to her. She led him into the shower and started cleaning him. The water coursing down his body felt good, like all of his worries were leaving his body, and all that was left was this moment to share with her, his special friend, his lover, his confident. He didn’t like labels, so he never really knew what to call her, he just knew that she was what he needed right now.

She soaped him up and started rubbing her body on his, he could feel the blaze in him continue build and grow. It was one that he had to have put out, it was just a matter of when that would be. When she turned him around, he was able to again admire her beauty, but he was soon consumed by a flood of excitement as she took his cock in her soapy hands and began to caress it. He could feel the firestorm growing stronger within him, he started to rock and moan with pleasure. He felt as if he would explode in sheer delight with what she was doing to him. He wanted more, he wanted her and to be able to make love with her. Hopefully, that would be soon!

She decided that they had probably been in the shower long enough, and she would move their activities to someplace new. She led him, dripping from his shower, to the living room floor and laid him down. She turned on some soft music, closed the blinds, and lit some candles, then came back to where he was at. She laid down next to him and began stroking his body again and she could again feel the heat of passion start to rise in both of them.

She took his hand and started sucking on his fingers, moving them in and out of her mouth as if making love to them. Then she took his wet fingers and placed them on her breast and started rubbing them around. Her nipples got hard and he started playing with them on his own. She moved her hands back down to his manhood and began stroking and playing with him again.

When she moved him from the shower to the living room, he knew the time would be soon. She laid him down on the rug and busied herself with setting a mood. He just laid there and admired the view. She was a beautiful woman with big luscious breasts that he liked to tease, nice rounded hips, and a private area that he knew intimately from previous encounters. He wanted very much to become reacquainted with all of her.

When he felt his hand on her breast, he let his fingertips do the talking. He rubbed her nipples between his fingers. He could feel them getting hard and excited. Then he started playing with her breasts. The felt so soft and silky, he could get lost in them. He started moving his hands around more of her body. He wanted to feel every inch of her velvety skin, smell the fabulous smell of her body, and taste the sensuousness of her being a woman. Patience was not one of his strong points, and he wanted her now!

When he started moving his hands around her body, she could feel the heat building in her body. She wanted him probably as much as he wanted her, but she wanted to make it last. She didn’t know when she would see him again and she wanted this to be something for him to remember her by.

She moved her head down towards his manhood. When she got there, she started to lick and kiss his dick. She took his balls in her hands and started playing with them while she sucked him.

He reached around to bring her up to him. He wanted to give her the kind of pleasure she was giving him. She didn’t fight him. She brought her body up to his and he kissed her womanly parts. He then started licking them and then took her clit into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. He could feel the pleasure start to rise in her, and then she came, without warning, in a heated frenzy.

She reached down with her hands to his face as a way of letting him know it was time to stop. The feeling had become to intense and she needed a break. In the meantime, she continued to suck his cock, bringing him close to climax. She felt his hands touch her head and made her stop this.

She was ready to feel him inside of her. She turned her body around and climbed on top on him. At first, all she did was rub her body up and down his. She used her breasts to do all the touching of his skin. Then she took her breasts and wrapped his dick inside of them and rubbed them back and forth. It felt good making love to him this way. She continued to move up and down his body until she was ready to take him inside her.

She then mounted him. She took his big hard penis all the way inside of her. He filled her up like no other man had ever done before. Then she slowly started moving him in and out of her. The fervor of the dance soon picked up. She was heading straight to another orgasm. The only question was, was he coming with her on this one, or was he going to wait it out for one more. She wasn’t sure which one she wanted.

When she was sucking his cock, he knew he was getting close to the edge, but he didn’t want to be there yet. He still wanted, needed to feel himself inside her. Needed to feel the tightness and moisture of her pussy. It was a sensation that no matter how many times he was there, it was never enough, and he always wanted more.

When she turned around and climbed on top of him he knew total release would soon be here. She had already had one orgasm, so intense that she had made him stop what he was doing. He wanted her to have more, lots more, he just wasn’t sure he could hold out that long. The feeling of her breasts rubbing over his entire body aroused him even more. He didn’t think he could be any more ready for her. When she took his penis between her breasts he almost came right then. He had to will himself not to. He had not gotten to experience him inside of her yet and he wanted that now more than anything.

She finally put his dick inside and it was paradise. The warm, moistness of her love area was putting him over the edge.

Their bodies started moving together as one, in and out, faster and faster. They could feel the passion swelling up in both of them. They both began to moan and rock together. The intensity continued to build and the undulation of their bodies became more aggressive. They were soon consumed by emotion and swept away by excitement of the act.

They came together in a flurry of emotional and physical needs. It was a complete release for both of them and one they both enjoyed immensely. They just lay there together on the rug for a long time. They let their bodies relax and enjoy the warmth of their skin touching. She got up and got a blanket for the two of them.

They soon feel asleep in each others arms. It was a restful sleep, much needed by both. Their sleep, unfortunately, was cut short by the sound of his fire pager going off and he left on another adventure, and she would be there for him when he returned.