The Lady & The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Inside my cunt.' She thought to herself. 'He's licking inside my cunt.'

And then his mouth found her little friend, whose company had helped so many lonely nights, and kissed it so tenderly with his rough lips that she thought she would explode. And then she did, as his tongue tip flicked over and around the swollen bud.

What happened next she was not sure. Lost in loving every minute, every second, she enjoyed the movement of his body over hers without any real awareness of exactly where it was. She felt him again sucking on her nipples and licking along the valley between her breasts and then suddenly he was inside her.

She had not felt him enter, but here he was now inside of her and she felt herself stretching to accommodate him and she gasped with the sudden realisation. Perhaps it had been a single hard thrust, perhaps her senses, overloaded, could not keep up with what was happening to her body, but it was there now, that magnificent hard cock tunnelling up into her body. And back. And in again, the thick lubricated head slipping along the walls of her cunt, hot and slippery with the juices which had been building inside her.

His mouth was back upon hers and she could taste herself on his tongue as she felt his cock plunging in and out of her, seemingly deeper with every thrust. She wrapped herself around him, holding him tight, forcing him as hard inside her as she could get. This was not husband sex between cool clean linen sheets; this was wild animal fucking with a common gardener who lusted after her and wanted to fill her cunt with his thick cream. She smelt the scent of a labouring man mixed with earthy smells from the gardens she loved.

She felt his fingers gripping the flesh of her buttocks, holding her tightly so that he could slam his cock hard and deep inside her and she moaned and moaned again, louder, so he knew she was receiving and responding to him. Her moans seemed to transform him and it was so gloriously satisfying how that last loudest moan caused him to release his thick creamy cum hotly within her.

She kissed him then, still feeling the weight of his body upon hers, still moving slowly inside her. She felt hot, sticky, satisfied. Closing her eyes and holding him to her, she finally admitted to herself what she had wanted so much and now, finally, found.

Reuben, exhausted, but also well satisfied with the events, slowly moved his weight off her to lie beside. Not normally given too much to thinking about the future, he is suddenly aware that his future now holds a lot more uncertainty than he might like – but the young mistress was a fine fuck. He does feel unusually awkward now, however, with her body naked beside him and feels the need to speak.

'Was that to your liking, my Lady?'

The question amused Beatrice, especially considering the rude impudence of the man earlier.

'Yes, Reuben. It was very much to my liking. But I don't normally have to fuck servants to get some respect.'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Beautiful Wife Maya conceded watching her have sex was a legitimate fantasy.in Loving Wives
Stage Whore Wife Slut wife used on stage sinks into depravity.in Fetish
Cathouse Tuesday - Kelli Signs Up! Mormon wife and mother signs on at Cathouse Tuesdays.in Loving Wives
The Biggest Dick Husband & wife are tested by a twisted couples gameshow.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos The young photographer expertly seduces pretty clients.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories