The Lady & the Sluts

Story Info
English Lady works with two sex-craving sluts.
3.9k words
3.93
51.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

".... A lovely thick, six-incher and he was a randy bugger. Anyway I just ground me arse into him and he shot his load after five minutes. Right up me cunt - about six spurts, I was dripping with it. You should have heard him grunting and moaning as he came, I don't think he'd had it for months. And we were parked right in front of his house with his old lady sitting in the living room watching the telly! I get my men too excited, I do! They can't resist my tight pussy..."

The office door opened - a slim, elegant lady, possibly in her mid thirties entered She was carrying a small attaché case and was smiling pleasantly, then a look of bored disdain fell as she heard the tail end of the conversation. But the delicate perfume that had accompanied the smile still lingered in the air.

The big titted blonde was still wiggling her ass at the memory of this six-inch dick pumping cum inside her in the back of a car parked in a driveway. Her mini-skirt rode to the top of her thighs. She knew that anyone walking through would be able to see her skimpy red panties with her black pubes poking through the side (a bottle blonde, of course) and hoped the errand boy would come past; she loved teasing him about the size of his dick and how he needed a bit at his age, just talking dirty and giving him a hard on.

"Wonder how many times he's had to go and rub his cock in the toilets after talking with me.." she thought.

The idea of a young lad beating his meat and spurting over the toilet seats, whilst thinking of fucking her, made her feel more than a bit wet.

"Morning, Mrs. Anderson, you're looking smart today, I must say!"

An emerald silk shirt, almost the colour of her eyes, discreetly opened at the neck to reveal a small pendant of pressed flowers on a thin gold chain. The flowers reflected the fire of her hair and the chain was of the same fine gold that suspended two minute ebony dice from her earlobes. Her knee length black skirt was tighter fitting than usual. Smart, she was not. Exquisite might have been a more appropriate adjective. But 'smart' was The Word, considering where they were working.

Mrs. Anderson always looked 'smart' - she prided herself on her appearance, her figure, and her classic good looks. She was a working, middle-class - well, let's say upper-middle-class, now - mother of two grown up children and married to a successful, handsome man. She wanted him to be proud of her. He was proud of her. Being an art dealer of some renown often meant entertaining at home and Melissa was the perfect hostess. Mrs. Anderson didn't need to work but she enjoyed certain perks of the job. Melissa Anderson had been working for TOM's Women: 'The Other Magazine for Smart Women' (Tom's Whore, or simply the Whore, her assistants called it) for almost four years and was now in charge of the Readers' Letters section. This had recently taken off and had become quite a feature of the magazine due to her policy of encouraging 'hot' debate. Never vulgar but always simmering with sexual innuendo - she knew what the average woman wanted to read - not that she was average. She thought of these pathetic women she worked with - 'The Sluts' she called them - as average and she put up with them because they did a good job. From time to time she would write an article to stir up the debate. One of their jobs was to research material for her articles, usually on the Internet. They were good at that.

"Thank you, Nancy. Well, it's my birthday today and I thought I would like to look a little special. That's why I was a little late this morning. I really couldn't decide what to wear."

She had arrived late but she often did and would sometimes stay late in the evenings when the others had gone, so no one complained.

"Oh, Happy Birthday, Mrs. Anderson! Would you like to come for a drink with us girls at lunch time, down at The King's Head?" Sarah, the Jamaican slut, suggested, expecting refusal.

Mrs. Anderson, in spite of the quite suggestive articles she wrote in the magazine, was a bit stuck up and probably needed a good fuck.

"I bet her husband doesn't give it to her much," Sarah thought, he's probably getting it on the side.

Drew Anderson was a tall, athletic, Scandinavian type and Sarah would have jumped at being the bit on the side, getting to suck his long, hard cock...She was pulled out of her reveries..

"Thank you, Sarah but...eh...I'm afraid I'm going to the gym at lunch."

(Melissa Anderson wouldn't have been seen dead in The King's Head. She was a Lady.)

" Us ladies have to keep our tummies flat if we want to please our hubbies...."

She realized what she'd said and went on,

"Could you find me some articles on premature ejaculation for the response I wish to write to that woman who claims that precocious ejaculators make the best lovers - I'd like to know if there really are women out there who enjoy this phenomena when they are making love."

Her Siamese cat's eyes shot at Nancy and a sarcastic little sneer twisted her mouth, instantly replaced by the fading glimmer of a charming smile.

Mrs. Anderson strolled down to her desk, settled into her seat, elegantly crossed her legs, (showing just enough thigh to make one realize she had, in fact, very attractive legs) and clicked her terminal to life. She could hear her 'Research Assistants' getting into their assignment and she glanced past the monitor at them as she checked through her email.

******************************************************************

Nancy and Sarah were both happily divorced and didn't give a fuck about 'pleasing a hubby' (unless it was someone else's) who was no doubt putting it up his secretary every minute he could, anyway. These women breathed, thought, talked, dreamed about sex all of the time - but not with their boring husbands. Been there, done that! They were the cock-teasers that all the married colleagues loved to flirt with but wouldn't be seen dead near, outside the building - except at lunch in the King's Head lounge bar.

They got themselves horny talking about the slutty little conquests they had made; travelling salesmen picked up on Saturday evenings in sweaty smoky discos and sucked off in back streets, all the different boy friends (married men) they had fucked in cars, in car parks and always the same refrain, "We can wear any man out, sexually."

Sarah loved to remember the guy who fucked her three times during the night in the back of a van... and then she gave him a blowjob. After half an hour she was getting lockjaw but was determined to bring him off. A few minutes more hard sucking with those thick lips of hers and there he was gasping and panting and a few drops of spunk spurted into her mouth. She spat them out. The bloke sighed and went to sleep. That really finished him off!

Nancy was always going on about how she just knows how to make any man cum,

"They just can't hold back with me...all I have to do is lick up and down a bloke's cock or let him fuck me tits and he starts spurting geysers of spunk in minutes. It's me velvet tongue you know!"

Then she laughs her dirty laugh as she winks at the guys listening standing next to her and drooling down her cleavage.

They were a couple of sluts, easy lays and they enjoyed being sluts and talking about it, making the men so horny that they had to go off to relieve themselves with a quick wank in the Gents. No one had ever heard of them having it off with a colleague from TOM's, though. But they often suggested they had.

In spite of - no, because of - their gutter minds these two horny young women did a very good job at researching on Internet; they knew the all the search engines and advanced Boolean techniques for finding exactly what was needed - and more. They had made surfing into a fine art and there was nothing they couldn't find if it was out there. This made them invaluable to Mrs. Anderson who put up with their filth - she was, in fact, totally blasé to it by now.

And how had these two twenty-somethings - basically uneducated girls - learnt to master the secrets of surfing the Net to such a degree?

Simply because they were sex mad and when Nancy linked up to Internet three years ago she invited her next-door neighbour to come and explore it with her.

As it happened the Sexy Sarah and the Nasty Nancy got on like a hard cock in a tight wet cunt; they became almost inseparable. At first they started visiting sex sites they had seen advertised in men's pussy magazines, found ways of entering them without being a member (lust is the mother of invention) and fingered themselves silly looking at pictures of well hung guys fucking girls.

They had never seen so many dirty photos; they were in slutty heaven.

Then they discovered mpg files and the added dimension of sound and movement, albeit jerky, brought them to new heights.

They got excited looking through a site selling sex toys and after having ordered a whole range of dildoes and other fuck and buzz instruments they would settle down with a couple of big, vibrating, rubber pricks in their holes and surf through site after site of fucking and sucking.

But they soon realised they were both developing very specific tastes; Sarah got off on seeing women being fucked whilst sucking another cock (she'd love to do that and just might one of these days..)

But Nancy had started to see what "fucking, beautiful, big, thick cocks these black guys have....oooooh, I want one right up here in this wet, hairy twat of mine..."

So they learnt how to find exactly what turned them on.

As their tastes changed they always managed to find sites that provided just what they were looking for.

Nancy took a course in the use of Internet at the Chamber of Commerce but she was quickly far in advance of the teacher and sussed out what a lot of the male students were wanting to see on the Net- and so she showed them!

She also gave the teacher a blowjob once in the classroom after the lesson. She didn't expect him to shoot with such force and he must have pumped out half a cup of spunk, most of it going over a keyboard and hitting a monitor where it slowly drooled down the glass screen.

****************************************************************

"Premature ejaculation is more common in younger men, it says....of course it is!"

They were reading from the screen whilst their findings were being printed out.

"A bloody eighteen year old is worse than a goat. My uncle had a Billy, once and it needed...listen to this Sarah.....a hundred Nannies to keep it satisfied. Uncle only had ten and the bugger fucked em all to death in a week...ooh! Can you imagine a man like that? What a way to go, eh? But men don't have the staying power..."

"Very interesting, Nancy, but could you keep your reflections to yourself."

Mrs. Anderson had strolled over to look through the printouts. Nancy and Sarah were now ogling some gang bang photos which they quickly folded down to be replaced with more articles on PE. "Could you scan this one, reformat it and take out all those unwieldy medical terms? I'll be back in a minute." Mrs. Anderson closed the office door behind her.

Back to the gangbangs...

"Imagine having three guys like that fucking you, Sarah? You must get sore, though. They got lovely big cocks though. I bet I'd wear the buggers out! "It'd be nice to have one big dick pumping me from behind with another one fucking my face."

"You still fantasising about having two men in your bed? They'd get so excited they'd probably cum in twice the time. Let's see, the one fucking you would shoot his load watching you suck off the other one with those big soft lips of yours and the one being sucked would imagine he was fucking you up the arse and it'd be over in ten minutes. You know what men are like, it would be like watching a porn movie for them."

"Yeah, but a great ten minutes, don't you think, Nancy..."

And so it when on throughout the day...

****************************************************************

They would talk about poor Mrs. Anderson sometimes, when she wasn't in the office, but only about her sex life, or lack of it.

"She probably goes home and has to diddle herself in the evenings, thinking about what she's heard us say! Yeah, that must be how she gets off, reading and writing this stuff for The Whore and listening to us. If she were to loosen up a bit she'd be able to pick up one of the blokes here, I mean she's not bad looking really - a bit on the thin side, small tits but she has quite a beautiful face, don't you think? Nice lips, too."

"Oh, come on Nancy, you couldn't imagine her giving a blow job....she'd go, 'Would you mind keeping your penis to yourself, sir!' Then she'd take out her hanky to waft away the smell of his dirty big cock!"

They laughed their dirty laughs but the two young sluts felt sorry for her, in a way.

Didn't know what she was missing.

At five thirty that day the girls were getting ready to go home and remembering it was Mrs. Anderson's birthday asked her, out of politeness rather than curiosity, if she would be doing anything special that evening.

"A nice relaxing evening at home, I think. Champagne cocktails and a few exotic delicacies to nibble on. Celebrating with my husband and a few of our friends, some light opera playing in the background. All a little too civilised for you two, I should imagine. I'm only joking, girls, chacun à ses gouts, as the French say. And are you two doing anything exciting this evening? I can't imagine you staying at home on a Friday!"

"Don't worry about us, we'll be picking up a couple of lads in town and then, you know, nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!"

Their usual suggestive snigger.

Mrs. Anderson displayed a pained smile, followed by a short, polite laugh, followed by nothing.

The girls left, still giggling.

***************************************************************

After Mrs. Anderson had checked that everything was switched off, she locked the doors, went down to her Rover in the car park and drove out through the busy end-of-week streets until she left the town and found herself cruising through open countryside.

The Celebration was taking place in the country house.

The voices soared out of the car's speakers - she thought about those two sluts who hated opera and all that went with it. She suddenly imagined them having sex with two strange men in the back of a car, lingered on the idea a while then let her mind come back to the present as she drove up the long driveway of what once had been part of a farm and was now their rambling home in the fields.

There were other cars parked in the drive; a couple of Jaguars, a Renault Laguna, "Classy!" and a very flashy, expensive, Italian sports car.

It lacked taste.

"Must be Toby's," she thought.

As she walked up the steps the oak door opened,

"Melissa, my darling! My birthday girl!"

Drew hugged her warmly to him, kissing her hair. He loved her dearly, loved her as he had loved no other woman. She was happy to be with him, her wonderful husband and away from all that cheap sex talk in the office. He took her case and her coat, telling her to go through into the living room and say hello to everyone,

"They're dying to wish you a Happy Birthday!"

They all jumped up and gave her hugs and kisses.

There was Dave and Martine, architects from the West Indies - they had met during a holiday in Jamaica a few years ago.

Dave's cousin, Harry a basketball player who they had met only once before.

Their old friend Toby - the Canadian bon vivant, part-time poet and lumberjack (actually a dollar millionaire from inventing a revolutionary packing for transporting works of art) and a few more men who Melissa hadn't met before.

Tall, elegant gentleman from Africa.

"Really, you are really Massai tribesmen?"

"Yes, but we live in Paris, where we deal in African artwork."

"Amazing!" (She found them stunningly handsome in their chic Parisian suits.)

Champagne cocktails were served with assorted canapés and the African guests handed around a beautiful carved bowl containing some unusual exotic nuts.

"What are these?" She asked one of the men.

"They have an uncommon sweet and spicy taste but I find it most delightful, I think I'll have some more."

The elegant African explained in his eloquent dark voice,

"Be careful, My Lady, they are very potent...but it is your birthday, after all. These are seeds from a rare African tree, in fact, and as well as their taste they have some very particular properties....properties that have been sought after by man for thousands of years."

Placing his long fingers on Melissa's arm.

"How can I explain? They are mildly hallucinogenic and also heighten moods. This is why one has to be careful with them, for if you were now to become angry your anger would be capable of demolishing a house, but if, on the other hand you were to feel happy, you would be overwhelmed with such bliss as to almost burst with joy.

She was breathing deeply through her nostrils, capturing his rich words and odours.

"The same enhancement applies to any other emotions, sensations, thoughts and feelings you may have. I wish you, My Lady, only the most pleasurable of moods this evening"

"Any feelings?"

Melissa pronounced slowly, still breathing heavily and starting to feel ripples of delicious sensations wash through her body as the black stranger gently moved his fingertip across the palm of her hand.

"Right, everyone..."

Drew's voice carried over the hubbub,

"It's time to give Melissa her present. Toby, please?"

Toby moved to the music system where the Valkyries were waiting to start their long ride through the night. Drew continued,

"Melissa, it is a great honour for all of us to be here this evening for your Celebration. We are sure you will never forget this night and will carry it with you forever. Before we give you your present, Melissa, we would like to hear a little speech. You know which one..." Everyone stood, forming a loose circle.

Melissa moved into the middle, with a glow of gratitude in her dilated eyes - more cat-like than ever. She looked round at each member of the group...

Dave: curved upwards, a wicked scimitar waiting to split her...

Harry: long, straight, pure melt-in-the-mouth chocolate ...

Drew, her wonderful husband, who had organised this Celebration. She knew his with every part of her body but always wanted it, never tired of fucking and sucking it...

Toby: his long, thick, white, hairy stick was throbbing impatiently, almost tapping his belly...

The Massai Warriors...

God!

What jet-black cocks... as if some adoring woman had carefully sculpted them from hard ebony... then lovingly polished them so that every thick vein could be seen standing out from the thick shafts...

They were the archetype of Male Sex.

They overwhelmed her senses - the rich animal reek in her nostrils, the warm, smooth hardness, and the spicy taste on her tongue...

Even the sound of her breathing sounded like some distant orgasm being pounded out through the jungle...

Martine was also there - proud, shiny, black breasts, luxurious undergrowth between her legs and thick sensual lips that knew how to take a man or a woman to heaven with a return ticket.

Melissa looked up and saw unadulterated desire burning in their eyes. She gulped and managed to say,

"Old friends, thank you for being here this evening... new friends thank you also for being here to celebrate my forty-fifth birthday. A big thank you from......... Your Lady Whore while she can still talk coherently..."

The hallucinogenic seeds were working through her brain, her mind, and her body.

***************************************************************

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers
12