The Lady & the Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

"I...am...the...Goddess...of...Lust...and...I...am...Insatiable..." she panted,

"You know what my present is...I want you to fuck me like I have never been fucked before...God, I want to feast on cock tonight, I want big black African meat humping my hungry little pussy. Fuck me, My fuck-hungry Masters and make me scream - I am your Sex Slave Slut and you will use me all night. I want to be fucked, I want big cock pumping in all my holes, I want to drown in cum, I want to have my cunt eaten and sucked while a thick black rod splits my arse and yet another fucks my face. You are going to go at me all night until I can't take anymore and then I will beg for you to fuck my brains out again and you will...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

She let out a long loud moan.

Which became a groan...

Grunts...

Curses...

Screams...

becoming...

Panting, whimpers, cries...

As she uttered these words her clothes were being ripped off her slim body.

Mouths, lips, tongues, fingers explored her every inch of flesh. A thumb slipped into her arse... Two mouths were sucking hard at her long nipples... The first big, horny cock was about to slip into her cunt...

She floated into her first orgasm amongst all these naked men carrying her, fingering her...

The smell of her cunt... of big, black cock....and the first of her many cum-cocktails splattered into her mouth...

Washed around with champagne bubbling straight from the magnum...

The warm, still oozing cock then the cold bottleneck sparkling into her mouth.

She let the champagne dilute the thick sperm before swallowing the cocktail down.

"More!"

Each person had chewed on handfuls of the magic seeds and had become Lusting God-Beasts of Prey.

Melissa was their sole prey.

They pandered to her every whim all night long.

The Valkyries soared higher, screaming in competition with Melissa's continuous ecstatic, orgasmic howling.

* * * * *

After three or four hours of non-stop intoxicating fucking - having been used more than a dozen times in a dozen different ways - cum splattered, sweating, moaning, insatiable Melissa suddenly smiled a wicked smile.

It went as quickly as it came (someone was cumming in her mouth) but for a minute she had thought of those two pathetic sluts.

Sluts with their guys-of-an-evening - a fuck and a blowjob... and the poor guys were worn out.

"Well, if Nancy and Sarah were happy..."

"But they had no idea about what it really meant to be a slut."

They would never know.

* * * * *

"Aaaaaaaa...Yessss... Fuck me...you fucking big black cocks... cock... want cock... more cock... Ooooooooohh! Again... yesss.... And up my ass... make me cuuuuummm... aaaaaghghhhhhh..."

Melissa begged for the umpteenth time that night. But not the last.

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers
12