The Lady & the Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed then, softly, and Jack's heart melted.

"I hope you know that this is for you, lover, not for him. He's a very nice guy and he's been after me for a while so when you mentioned your fantasy I thought he might do nicely. He seems rather...eager," another laugh, "and that bulge in his pants is rather impressive. So...this is for you, baby. Enjoy." Then she straightened, throwing him another kiss, blowing out the candle, and sauntering back into the living room.

Of course, Jack thought as he watched her walk away, she wasn't exactly sauntering...it was more like...stalking. The son of a bitch sitting in the den was about to get fucked par excellence and Jack's cock jumped at the sight of her, moving like a panther into her den to mate.

The man's head came up and a smile lit his face, but she moved so quickly that in almost the same instant his smile was replaced by a look of shock and lust when she lifted the hem of her dress in both hands, dragging it above her knees, planting one stiletto-heeled foot onto the coffee table directly in front of him. With her green-shod foot right between his wineglass and the plate of hors d'oeuvres, enticingly shaped by the shoe she wore, the poor bastard looked as if he didn't know what hit him, but thought he had an inkling of what was about to.

"Still hungry?" Nicole purred...dragging the dress up farther, exposing the lace topped edges of her pale green stockings, and the pale creamy shapes of her thighs. "Or maybe...you'd rather skip the preliminary appetizers and go right for dessert?"

Jack settled back into the chair, smiling, knowing that the expression Nicole's date was wearing now was the same one he'd worn dozens of times: surprised, pleased, shocked and aroused. Constantly delighted at the way she aroused; constantly aroused by the way she delighted.

"Cat got your tongue, baby?" She purred silkily, "Or maybe it's the...pussy?" The hem of her dress crept all the way up to her navel, exposing a pair of champagne lace panties...a little bit of nothing, covering the pleasures men had fought and died for. And delighted in.

Jack ate a delicate canape, sipping his wine, loving the cool sweet dryness of it on his tongue...and desperately wishing it were her.

"Nicole--"

Jack smiled, amused to no end by the expression on Date's face and the harsh, almost strangled quality in his voice as he forced out her name.

Nicole just stayed in position, swishing the hem of her dress a little over her navel, teasing two men into a frenzy.

"What's the matter, Sam?" she purred, licking her lips. "You don't want it?"

The question earned her a wide eyed "are you fucking KIDDING?" look from Sam, and Jack smiled wryly. The boy was WAY out of the league he was playing in.

"Well, I--"

Another strangled look, and Sam picked up his drink, swigged half the glass, and narrowly managed to get the glass back onto the table without looking and without spilling it all over the thick, pale carpet.

"C'mon baby," Nicole purred smoothly, sliding the dress a little higher....the hem reached halfway between her navel and the bottom curves of her breasts. "Let's play."

Jack's cock jumped, already throbbing under even the loose play of fabric over it, and he shifted to get more comfortable. Those two words were the ones she typed when they cybered, or spoke when they were on the phone together. Her sensually spoken euphemism for what some of the more crude (usually under twenty-one) users used as a come-on line: "Hey baby, wanna fuck?". The low purr of her voice saying it always made him twitch; he could see it made Sam shake a little.

Sam managed to get his hands up, sliding them around Nicole's delicate, stocking-slick ankle, thumbs caressing. Jack had to give him credit; it was exactly what he would have done, starting there, tracing over her velvety skin, feeling the warm metal of the feminine ankle bracelet she wore against his big, shock-clumsy fingers, slowly sliding upward to massage her calf, pausing at the back of her knee.

"That's right, baby," Nicole murmured, her voice changing a little; taking on a bit of rough sex at its edges. She was like an angel--soft, sweet and eyes full of mischief, and she was like a siren--hot, fiery temptation. And Sam was lost, his eyes focused on what his hands were doing; watching the play of his own fingers on her skin as they continued up her leg, taking some considerable time to trace and mold around her thigh where the stocking ended in a wide, pretty band of flowery lace, the pale jade stocking an even prettier contrast to her smooth, porcelain skin.

That, Jack thought, is where he would have been different. He would have done the same thing with his hands, but he would have kept his gaze on Nicole's all the while he was sliding his hands up her leg. When she turned her head to the side, looking back out toward him, her mouth curled up in a sexy, "you like what you see?" smile, and he smiled back at her, even knowing that she couldn't see him.

She knew.

Sam bent his head, kissed the delicate toes peeking out of the tip of Nicole's heeled sandal, making a small moan of pleasure. Kissing her toes one by one, he looked more slave than lover, worshiping at his Mistress' feet, and when he slid off the edge of the sofa to kneel between it and the coffee table, kissing her toes, Nicole gave him a knowing smile.

"Good boy," she whispered, letting go of her skirt with one hand to bend and stroke his hair.

Jack unsnapped his jeans, relieving just a bit of the pressure on his throbbing cock, stroking over the shaft through the material with his thumb. Needles of pleasure ran through his groin, his moan matching Sam's as Sam's mouth traveled up Nicole's calf.

Dropping the hem of her dress against her upper thigh, Nicole watched Sam, her fingers moving to the little buttons at her bodice, slipping one tiny disc from its mooring, then another; another. Snagged by the movement, Sam's attention focused on her hands while his mouth continued to kiss and caress her skin, over her knee...

Nicole's dress parted, exposing high, full breasts confined by a bra of slick champagne satin with a pretty fastener between them; she shrugged the dress off her shoulders, slid her hands, palm down, fingers splayed wide, across her silky tummy.

Jack took the tab of his zipper into trembling fingers, grasping the edge of his open fly with one hand, he managed to get the rasping metal fully open before his cock ripped the denim in its furious arousal. He groaned at the release of pressure on his cock, shifted and adjusted his jeans and briefs until he was exposed, his thighs parted just enough to give him room to jerk off while he watched her...them....and indulged himself in one firm, slow stroke, root to tip then back again, before realizing that he was embarrassingly close to cumming already, and left his cock to take up his wineglass again. Taking a chilling sip, he tried to school himself to patience.

Sam's mouth was over Nicole's knee and onto her thigh, just inside her kneecap, kissing her skin in a way that reminded Jack of a Frenchman kissing a woman's inner arm, from wrist to the soft inside of her elbow. Before the boy could reach his intended goal, Nicole slid her foot from the table, removing temptation from his grasp, leaving Sam kneeling on the floor with the coffee table between them, hands empty, eyes pleading. She shifted her hips, just one lithe movement, and the dress slithered to the floor in a puddle of green. Above her pale green stockings she wore a scrappy little piece of silk nothing to cover her lush cunt, and Jack, inhaling deeply of the fragrance of the wine, could imagine how hot and sweet and fragrant she must be at that moment. She put her fingers to the fastener between her breasts...Jack couldn't miss the way Sam stared, practically drooling, while she undid the little fastener and slowly, slowly peeled the cups away from her high, firm tits. She had the prettiest breasts, Jack thought, as the silk fell to the coffee table. Plump, full, firm, with a slight uptilt and perfect nipples, already hard and begging to be sucked. When she cupped them in her own soft hands, running her tongue over her lower lip and giving Sam a 'what-are-you-waiting-for' look from under her lashes, the boy seemed to remember himself, and came around the table.

Again, Jack thought, he and Sam clearly differed in their approach. He would have jumped over the fucking table half an instant after she''d taken her body from his, not wanting a second to pass without contact. Setting his glass aside, Jack took his cock into his hand again, stroking exquisitely slowly, wanting to draw the pleasure out, and knowing precisely when he would allow himself to cum.

Sam pulled Nicole into his arms, against his body, finally taking the initiative, now that the shock had apparently worn off. He had one hand hard on her ass, obviously grinding his crotch into hers (a bit of overkill for a woman who deserved more finesse, but...who was he to find fault?), and the other hand Jack couldn't see. He'd have bet a million bucks that hand was squeezing one of Nicole's gorgeous tits. And all the while, Sam had his mouth plastered to hers, kissing her senseless, greedy and too aroused to control himself, even at this point.

Precum covered the swollen head of Jack's cock. He was harder now than he'd ever been in his life, watching his pretty lady with some other man. God, he was going to owe her BIG TIME, he thought with a wry smile. Nicole would just smile and say that this was not about keeping score, but he didn't think she'd mind if he at least tried to get even.

Wrapping her arms around Sam's neck, Nicole managed to move in small increments until she had them in profile to Jack so that he could better see the action. Sam's left hand was cupping, squeezing and kneading her right breast, and she was pushing it harder against his touch. The moans and gasps and the wet, hot sounds of kisses made stroking without cumming harder and harder, the same effect it was having on his cock. Nicole was making those soft, husky whimpers he loved, the same sounds she made when he was whispering in her ear over the phone about how he was loving her, tasting her, fucking her.

She managed to get his shirt off somehow between ardent kisses, every discarded item of clothing simply falling to the floor. The sounds of them together were incredible, but getting louder, so he reluctantly stopped stroking his cock, taking his eyes away for a moment to slip on the headphones. Immediately every cricket, every sigh of the trees...everything...was suspended, and his whole aural world was nothing but sex. In the scant moment he'd taken to get the headphones, Nicole had gotten her hands on Sam's belt and was busily unfastening his trousers while he continued playing with her tits, murmuring the kinds of mindless drivel Jack could imagine a sixteen year old boy saying to his girlfriend.

"Oh, baby, you've got such great tits," Sam breathed, squeezing them together, hissing as his belt came unbuckled and the zipper went down. "Oh, yeah, baby...I want you to touch me...touch my cock, honey."

Nicole gave him no response save a sexy smile, before dropping to her knees in front of him. He immediately shoved his hands into her hair, pushing her head toward his crotch; she resisted, taking her time, removing his pants and briefs, then teasing him endlessly with her palms and fingernails and breath before finally giving in to his pleas and grasping his cock, stroking it lovingly, in the rhythm that Jack used himself.

"Do you want it, Sammy?" Nicole whispered throatily, gazing up at him, one hand on his cock, the other on her left breast, teasing the already stiff nipple. "Do you want my mouth on your cock?"

"GEEEEEEZUS! YES!" he gasped, sounding like a fish out of water needing air. "Oh fuck...PLEASE."

Smiling, Nicole wrapped both hands around his cock, bent her head and taking the head into her hot, wet mouth, sucking on it for just an instant....Jack imagined she ran her tongue around the head, and over the slit, and Sam shook visibly and cried out.

Then she took her mouth away.

Standing, smiling at the confused look on Sam's face, she took his hand, backing toward the sofa. Before sitting down, she put his hands on her hips, on the waistband of her skimpy panties.

"Me first," she murmured.

Sam couldn't drop to his knees fast enough; Jack heard the slight sound of tearing fabric as the panties came down and off, and then Nicole was seated, legs spread, and without so much as one tease of his tongue, Sam's mouth was full on her open cunt and he was eating her with more eagerness than finesse, but eager could be good too, Jack supposed.

Nicole's head fell back on the sofa, her legs widening, her hands sliding into Sam's hair. Her hips bucked forward, her body trembled. Jack could feel his own body straining. Imagined that it was his hands, his mouth, doing this to her. His hand around his own cock tightened, every stroke slick from the precum he was oozing in copious amounts, and he stroked himself as Nicole was pleasured, her eyes closed, head back. Sweet lord, the sounds she was making were pure fucking torment. Now, when he lay in his bed at night, with her on the phone in his ear, he could really SEE her in his minds eye...he KNEW what she looked like when she was aroused. It was killing him with pleasure.

Her head began thrashing back and forth, her hands left Sam's head to squeeze her tits together, pluck at the nipples, making herself moan even more beautifully, more erotically. She began begging, in that unconscious way Jack knew she took on when she was close.

"Ohhh god baby, please......" hips bucking up, grinding her pussy against Sam's eager mouth...the wet sounds of his tongue on her cunt like listening to juicy music. "Please baby...please," she whimpered, moaned and gasped.

Jack didn't realize how close he was, until she opened her eyes, looked full at him through the glass and all that distance between them and groaned, "PLEASE baby......NOW!" and suddenly the wave crashed over him. Nicole screamed a little and stiffened and began spasming in her orgasm; Jack felt pleasure like he'd never known roll and crackle through him; felt his own cock jump and twitch in his hand, and he couldn't help the groan that escaped him as hot spurts of thick white cum shot up his shaft and out and then fell back on him, making his tight fist fuck even slicker and hotter. He came and came and came until he was gasping for breath and then he fell back to earth, having to close his eyes for a second to gain his equilibrium again and to stop shaking.

In the house, Nicole was whimpering softly, making throaty sounds that were so like purrs they made his skin prickle with heat, coming down off the hard fall of what had sounded like a shattering orgasm. He only hoped that his being here, her knowing that he was watching, had made it as powerful for her as it had been for him.

Sam had the good sense to slow his avid devouring as Nicole came back to her senses, and within a few minutes he was simply nibbling at the insides of her thighs, kissing her tummy, licking her with very brief little forays of his tongue into her hot, creamy center. Nicole smiled--first toward the back of the house and Jack, then down into Sam's hopeful expression. She gave a throaty laugh.

"Well," she murmured, stroking her fingers through Sam's hair. "I guess you really wanted my mouth on your cock," and the comment, though lightly spoken, was seductive in the extreme. Nicole put the fingertips of his right hand on Sam's lips, still glistening with the glorious taste of her feminine heat, sliding them back and forth. Then she bent forward, replacing her fingertips with her mouth, tasting herself on her lover's mouth, licking at his lips before opening her mouth against his and tasting more deeply.

Jack, having cleaned himself up with the aid of one of the little hand towels she'd so thoughtfully left for him, (he wasn't laughing about her choice of party favors now, he thought) took a long sip of wine, imagining the taste and of her and envying the tasters. His cock lay against his thigh, its not-completely flaccid state mute testament to the high level of arousal this whole amazing night and its temptress had created. He was not finished...because Nicole was not finished with him yet.

Sliding to sit at the edge of the sofa, thighs open wide, Nicole broke her kiss with Sam and with one last, playful lick of his lips, whispered, "Why don't you stand up, sweetheart?" Not into arguing with her at that moment (and what man would, when standing would mean his cock would be directly in line with those sweet, honey-dripping lips?) Sam straightened, hands running up the soft outer curves of her arms as he went.

Jack thought fleetingly that it would have been more comfortable for Sam to simply switch places with Nicole, but quickly realized that no detail was being ignored by his seductress. If Sam was seated, it would be difficult at best for Jack to really see what was about to happen. And of course, by virtue of being a voyeur, seeing was all-important. With Sam standing in profile to him, Jack was in a much better position to watch her play.

Nicole looked up at Sam, a mischievous smile on her mouth, and lifted her hands to put her nails to his shoulders, lightly raking down, over his chest, taking a few moments to run her thumbs over his nipples, his navel, before dragging them to his hips, down the outsides of his thighs, then up the fronts of his thighs. Sam moaned, putting his hands back in her hair again.

"C'mon, don't tease," he rasped, his cock bobbing right in front of her mouth, still wet from kissing him.

"Oh poor darlin," she cooed back, before kissing the underside of the head of his cock, making him gasp and jump. "I don't tease....unless I plan to fulfill." Her right hand slid around the shaft of his cock at the base, her left hand went to the inside of his right thigh, nudging his legs apart a little more. She moved it up, cupping his balls, testing his arousal at having his sacs touched; caressed. Apparently, from the way his head rolled back a little and he moaned aloud, Jack assumed that the kid loved it.

Taking her cue from Sam, Nicole continued to gently tease and knead his balls with one hand while the other began stroking slowly up the whole length of his shaft, rotating a little at the head before moving back down again. She bent forward, kissed his navel, licked her way across his hipbones, licked and sucked at the spot between his balls and the root of his cock. All the while, Sam moaned and encouraged and gasped, his breathing growing heavier by the second, his hips beginning a subtle forward thrust and backward retreat, fucking Nicole's hand.

Finally, she slipped her lips over the head of Sam's cock, taking him in deep with the first, wet thrust of him toward the back of her throat, and Jack thought Sam would explode at that instant. Nicole slid her mouth away, Sam moaned pitifully at the withdraw, and Jack's cock stirred and twitched at the erotic scene before him, stiffening as if her mouth was on him rather than Sam.

Nicole smiled up at Sam, slipped the head of his cock over her slick lips, then down over her chin, down the center of her throat as she arched her neck and began to rise up on her knees. One hand still playing with Sam's balls, the other on his cock, guiding it down over the hollow of her throat; making a wet trail down her breastbone, precum and her saliva, as she drew a line down her body with the head of him. She moved the head down between her breasts, then back up to the top of her cleavage again, then back down. The hot, soft skin between her breasts began to gleam with the wet proof of Sam's desire, and the man himself groaned heavily when he looked down to watch the head of his cock sliding up and back between her tits. He growled something unintelligible, then some choice obscenities while she slicked the precum-wet head over one nipple, then the other, before returning his cock to her cleavage. She plumped her tits around him, squeezing his shaft between the pretty mounds, and slowly began moving her torso up and down, fucking him deliciously, erotically.