The Lady Captains Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

Sally phoned that evening to confirm her safe arrival and said her room was very grand. When the plans were drawn up for the trip it was priced on the basis of two people sharing a room. My late withdrawal resulted in Sally having a double room to her self and she was clearly relieved that she would not have to share. I passed the phone over to the girls and she talked with them for some minutes. As the conversation wound down, I heard Amy ask " Do you want to say good night to dad?" but Amy hung up and said apologetically "Sorry dad, she said no and just hung up."

The following day, Thursday, I used my work as a tool to stop me brooding about things, deciding to leave any introspection about our marriage until the girls were in bed. When I got home after work, Pippa informed me that Sally had phoned earlier and that I had just missed her. I told her I would ring her later on her mobile. I was around 7.30 when I called Sally and she answered immediately. I asked her how her day went and she enthused over the golf they had watched and told me that she had followed Lee Westwood for most of the afternoon.

Whilst she was talking, I thought I heard as mans voice in the background saying something about dinner so I said "Have you someone with you?" As soon as I uttered the question, I knew I had made a major mistake, she replied frostily "You can't stop yourself can you, you have to spoil everything, for your information, Jerry has just come in to take me down to dinner, goodnight." With that she hung up.

Friday followed a similar pattern, except this time there was no call from Sally either to me or to the girls. I was not surprised that she did not want to speak to me, but I was pissed off that she could neglect our daughters. I tried to call her but her mobile went straight to messaging, I declined to leave one any message!

Saturday, I went golfing in the morning and took the girls out for dinner in the evening. They must have sensed I was unhappy and they made a great effort to amuse me and keep me distracted. I was delighted with their consideration and with the admiring looks they were getting from some of the young bloods present in the restaurant. I made me remember what it was like to be young.

Sunday, and still no communication from Sally, I checked the house phone for messages, confirmed with the twins that she had not contacted them on their mobiles and even checked the E.Mails but there was nothing. I was fuming and tried to call her several times, finally I resorted to leaving a short pointed message stating "Sally, it's your husband, I am disappointed in you, regardless of your feelings for me, you could at least keep in touch with you daughters! Please try to get in touch tonight, they are upset not to have heard from you in the last three days!"

It must have been around 10PM when the house phone rang and I answered it. It was Sally, Her first words to me were " Where the hell are my daughters, I cannot get through to them on their mobiles. They are switched off!"

I said calmly in reply "Good evening Sally and how was your weekend? Then continued, "If you had bothered to keep in touch or communicate with them, you would be aware they are attending a concert tonight and unless there is anything else, goodbye!" I then hung up.

Seconds later the phone rang again "How dare you hang up on me you bastard! I will never forgive you for this."

She paused for a moment and I could hear her that there was someone with her when she suddenly gasped as though she had been surprised by something, this was followed by a loud slap and she tried to disguise her sharp intake of breathe when a muffled voice in the background said, "Where do you want my cock, you slut?" then she said quickly "Got to go, talk to you tomorrow." Then she hung up.

My world collapsed, up until that point I thought there was still a chance for us, but all my suspicions were confirmed, the voice I had heard was that of Jerry Samuels!

Monday I went to work as usual, but I was so upset that I was not being productive, I just sat there trying to come to a decision on my marriage. Finally, I picked up the phone and called my lawyer, George Anderson. George and I had been badminton team mates at University, but continued to keep in touch, he was also a member of the golf club and I regarded him as a friend. I asked if I could come and see him today and he must have sensed my anguish as he told me come over at three o'clock. I said I would be there. After I hung up I remembered that I was supposed to meet the returning coach party and pick up Sally at three. Fuck her, I thought this appointment was more important, she could find her own way home.

George did not keep me waiting, inviting me to sit down and asked what he could do for me. I went over the problems in my marriage and told him I wanted a divorce and full custody of the twins. "Divorce would not be a problem," he said, "but the custody demand will be a contentious issue." He went onto explain that the courts rarely granted custody to the father unless the mother could be shown to be unfit to have custody.

I asked him what I needed to prove and he told me, "It needs to be something like clear proof that she is taking drugs, living off immoral earnings or some such, just proving that she was having an affair would not qualify."

He asked if I still wanted to proceed and I asked him to hold off any proceedings until I had gathered some evidence.

I did not return to work but phoned my dad and asked him to intercept the twins from school and keep them with him overnight and that I would explain later. Having made these arrangements, I went straight home to find Sally waiting with her temper barely under control.

"Why did you not pick me up this afternoon, I was left standing in that car park in the rain for ages?" she demanded angrily.

"Sally, whatever makes you think that I want anything else to do with you after last night's telephone conversation?" I replied quietly, then continued in a more confrontational voice, "I thought your lover would be taking you somewhere to fuck you first, so you could give me some sloppy seconds!"

She just stood there looking at me with sadness on her face and said, "How did you know that I had a lover?"

I was astonished. "Were you so drunk or high last night that you have forgotten you phone call to me?" I spat back at her. "I heard him asking you which hole you wanted filled first, or don't you recall that part of our call?"

She just smiled, as if remembering something special and said with more than a touch of cruelty, "There's no way I will ever forget this week, I have been screwed in every hole starting on Thursday through to Sunday, we did not even get to the course on Sunday, we were otherwise occupied."

"So I will assume that your decision about our future is final, so from now on we sleep in separate rooms, until we agree the next steps." I said.

She got up to move into the master bedroom, when she turned back and enquired, "Where are the girls, I thought they would be here?"

"Oh, you've finally noticed they are not here have you, there was a time, they would have been at the forefront of your concern when returning home, you must be really in love with that bastard Samuels." I replied.

She had the good grace not to deny the identity of her lover, so I relented a bit and said, "They girls are at my parents tonight, but will be back for breakfast as normal."

Sally thanked me for telling her and the rest of the evening was devoted to the logistics of how out separation would work. I would continue to pay all the bills associated with the house and food. I refused pay her a monthly allowance as she was financially well off from her grand parents estate and I did not think she would be left short of cash.

"One condition though, neither of us will bring a companion home, even for a short stay or overnight ever and under no circumstances will Jerry Samuels ever cross my threshold. If this condition is broken, I will throw you out in the street and to hell with the consequences, is that understood?"

Sally said, "You know I would never dishonour you in that fashion, you have my word."

Sally was quick to agree to that arrangement. She volunteered to continue with the domestic duties, cooking, washing and so on. Not a major concession as we had a help who came in three times a week. I moved into the guest bedroom that night.

The next morning we sat down with the girls and told them what was happening, but not why. They were upset naturally, but Amy shocked her mother when she turned to her and said very clearly, "You are really a stupid cow, you know."

Sally went ape-shit, but he twins simply retired to their rooms and refused to talk to her.

Sally accused me of turning her children against her, but I said simply, "They had no help from me, I have not criticised you once in their presence. They are not stupid, they are young adults perfectly capable of seeing and understanding what is happening. I did warn you last week that you needed to sit down with them and you obviously ignored me as usual."

I went into work late on Tuesday and it became quickly apparent that tongues had been wagging. I was greeted with sheepish looks and conversations that had been buzzing would suddenly go quiet as I approached. Even my own secretary would not look me in the eye when I quizzed her about it and eyes downcast just made some facile excuse. Somehow the day was finally over and I went home. Sally had prepared the dinner and we all sat around the table eating in silence. After dinner, Sally disappeared into her room and I went to the computer checked the E.Mails.

Force of habit caused me also to check the phone recorder and listened with growing anger as Sally and Samuels talked about their week of unbridled lust. Sally really shocked me at one point when she implored him to meet her that evening.

He just laughed and reminded her, "I told you once you would come to me begging me to fuck you, so say it now." Sally said quietly, "I want you to take me and make love to me tonight, please."

"That's not what we do Sally, you know what we do, now say it properly." He commanded.

She hesitated and said, "I want you to take me out and fuck me senseless just like you did in Scotland."

They made the arrangements, he would pick her up at 8, but he added, "You need to find us somewhere to fuck, I am not doing it in my car, I'm getting too old for shit."

That went through my heart like a knife, I knew then we were in a long divorce battle ahead, I could not let her get custody of the twins!

Just before 8 o'clock, Sally emerged from her room, dressed to kill and without a word went outside, went into the waiting car and they drove off.

At a loose end, I went into the garage just to do a general tidy up. I don't know what made me look at the key rack, but noticed immediately that the keys for Betsy were missing. At first, I could not think where they could have got to so I asked the twins if they had seen them. Amy straight away said, "Mum's got them, she probably forgot to put them back." I pondered this a little, Sally had not mentioned anything about going out to Betsy, anyway she had no reason to go there, Betsy had always been my responsibility and I enjoyed setting her up for the summer season.

I thought, why now, then it struck me, that this was where she intended to fuck with Samuels!

I went to the computer and checked the GPS signal from her phone, sure enough it indicated the small holding where Betsy was parked. I freely admit, I was gutted, my emotions were all over the place, ranging from deep sorrow to absolute overwhelming feeling of betrayal. With some difficulty, I got my feelings under control and pondered my next move. I phoned Bob and acquainted him of the situation and h e suggested installing state of the art miniature cameras in Betsy. If we were lucky, we might get enough evidence to convince the courts that Sally was unfit to have custody of the twins. I agreed to this and we arranged to meet Saturday morning before our golf four-ball to set them up.

Sally, came home late that night, I am not sure of the time but it was certainly after midnight.

The next day I arrived at work, slightly later than normal to find my colleagues and staff avoiding me. I entered my office to find a suspender belt hanging from coat hook. I felt the colour drain from my face, it was red and identical to the one I had given Sally for her birthday! I looked around to see if anybody had noticed my shocked reaction, but there was nobody around. I quickly gathered it up and stuffed into my brief case. Some how I managed to complete the morning, my mind was in turmoil. I wanted to go and sort Samuels out, but at the same time something made me realise that he was playing a bigger game than just seducing my wife, I did not know what but I was sure he was working to a well developed plan. The timing was al too convenient and premeditated. With the morning finally over, I went to lunch and came back to find a red silk brassiere draped across the keyboard of my computer. I just grabbed it and stuffed it into my briefcase when and I heard a noise of someone clearing their throat behind me.

It was Jerry Samuels standing in the door way behind me with a shit faced grin on his face, temper flaring I started to lunge at him, but managed to control myself just in time and snarled at him, "Stay away from Sally or you will be sorry."

"I think I will let Sally decide which man she wants. You cannot blame me if you are not man enough to satisfy her needs." He said gloatingly.

I responded to his taunts by accusing him of deliberately setting out to break up my marriage, but he just laughed in my face. By this time some of my staff had gathered drawn by our angry voices. Seeing them all standing there hanging on every word caused my to turn my anger on then, telling them in no uncertain terms to get back to work or they would find themselves looking for other employment, Samuels took the opportunity to exit my office while I was attending to my staff.

I just gathered up my belongings and went home. Sally was not at home which was probably just as well, I was more than ready to confront her with the evidence of her infidelity. The more dwelled on the fact that she had gone to him wearing MY birthday present to her, something she had never even worn for me really festered inside of me.

I opened the bottle of Scotch that Bob had given me some time ago, but had never touched until then. As I worked my way down the bottle, my rage tempered and I began to get a notion of what Samuels was up to, but I had no proof. I put away the bottle and working on the assumption that my pondering about his motives was correct, I started to assemble my response.

When Sally arrived home, if she was surprised to see me, she hid it very well. Samuels had probably alerted her that I had left the office, she just went to her room, changed and started preparing the evening meal, no words were exchanged between us that night

Saturday early, I met Bob as arranged and fitted the cameras in Betsey in less than an hour. We went straight from Betsy to the golf club. We entered the locker room together and approached our lockers, Bob almost bumped into me as I stopped abruptly in front of my locker. There hanging on my locker door were the panties missing from the matching set.

I quickly looked around to see that bastard Samuels standing with some of his cronies with a mocking smile on his face and then he started laughing at me, to their obvious delight. I lunged at him, but Bob stepped in front of me and said very quietly, "Now is not the time or place. We will get ours when we are ready not at a time to suit him."

All thoughts of golf deserted me and grabbing the panties, I stormed out the room and headed home.

Sally was up and about when I got home. She was preparing breakfast for herself and the twins were just finishing theirs. I went to my room without a word, collected the remainder of the lingerie set and returned to the kitchen. Sally looked up as I approached, her eyes widening as she seen what I was carrying in my hand. I stopped about three feet from her and threw them in her face.

"You absolute bitch" I said, "Could you not be satisfied with just cuckolding me without deliberately rubbing my nose in it?"

"Not only that but you had to use my birthday present to you to further humiliate me!"

Her face paled and she looked stunned by my vehemence, she said, "Oh my god, where did you get THEM?"

By this time I was enraged by her lack of any contrition, so I blasted back at her, "The suspender belt was waiting for me yesterday morning when I arrived at work, the brassiere was draped over my keyboard when I got back from lunch, much to the amusement of my staff and finally today I had the whole set back together when I found the panties hanging on my locker door. Your lover and his cronies had a good laugh at my expense."

"Tell me," I asked, "How does it feel to know that everybody at your precious golf club now knows you are a SLUT?"

Sally was sobbing as she responded, "Please believe me, I had no idea he was going to use them like that, I thought he wanted them as a souvenir."

We must have exhausted ourselves as we just stood there staring at each other in silence.

As all this was going on, our children just stood there sobbing silently, finally it was Pippa who broke the silence when she said simply, "Mother, how could YOU?" With that the pair of them ran out the house crying.

I made to go after them, but Sally stopped me saying, "Just let them be for the moment, I will explain it to them later, none of this would have happened if you had kept your trousers zipped up."

Exasperated I replied, "For the last time, I did not have sex with Samantha or anyone else for that matter. I think I want some time to myself. I have some decisions to make about whether we have any future or not. I will move my stuff into the guest room until I have decided."

It was some time later and the twins still had not returned. I was just about to call the police when the phone rang, automatically I reached out to pick it up, when Sally jumped in and grabbed it before me. She stood there holding the phone to her ear, listening without saying anything but her face was ashen and she looked as if she was going to throw up at any time.

Rising, I gently took the phone from her hand and said, "Who is calling?" I instantly recognised the voice at the other end of the line. It was her father and he was not happy. He told me the twins had called him about an hour ago, they were clearly upset and asked him to pick them up as they did not want to go home. He went on to say that their grandmother had managed to calm them down and she had gotten the girls to relate today's events but they would not divulge any details.

He was clearly an angry man and asked, "Jack, what were you and Sally thinking of? Could you not have waited until after they had gone out or something? Washing you dirty linen in front of the twins is totally unacceptable!"

"Tom," I interrupted rudely, "What would you do if your wife's lover publicly presented you with your wife's bra, suspender belt and panties?"

"Not only that," I continued, "but doing so, knowing that the said lingerie was your birthday gift to her only a few weeks before?"

To my surprise he meekly asked, "Did that really happen, did she actually give him your present?"

"Ask her yourself," I replied and returned the phone to Sally.

I could hear him ripping into her from six feet away, he was brutal to her and Sally

Just stood there taking it.

When she eventually hung up, I asked her, "Do you intend to continue with your affair?"

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers