The Lady Captains Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

I had no option, I was pinned down by her weight, I started to comply and she moved to position herself directly over my searching tongue. When she was set, I felt her touch my cock, caressing it's entire with her tongue. I could not stop, I was too close, it had been so long since I had felt her sweet tongue on my cock, I just exploded, my cum jetting into her mouth and splattering her face as she withdrew from my cock.

Again she turned around, this time facing me and looking deep into my eyes, kissed me. Her tongue pushed past my lips and I felt her transfer the remnants of my ejaculation to my mouth.

We broke apart and just lay there looking at one another, she said, "I do still love you, this was not a mercy fuck, I need to be loved by you tonight."

I could not find any words to convey my feelings at that time, I was shocked and disgusted mostly with myself and yet I could not deny my feelings, I still loved her and that was what had me in turmoil. As I pondered these feelings, she continued to caress my cock and balls and she quickly recognised my growing arousal asked me:

"Please, this time, just make love to me," and I complied.

We slept together that night and when I awoke I reached out for her, but she was gone.

After the twins had left for school, Sally appeared looking radiant and tried to kiss me. I shunned her approach and said:

"I'm sorry. Last night was a mistake that I cannot allow to happen again."

"But you said you still loved me last night, or did I just imagine it?"

"I do still love you," I replied, "but I cannot live with your continued adultery. We talked before about what my needs are, I cannot live with you if you are still fucking him, is it over?"

"I'm sorry, but no is the answer," she said and she started to cry.

All I could think of to say was, "I am sorry too, the divorce is still on."

I went to work and sat at my desk working on automatic pilot. I reviewed where I was at with my plan to counter Samuels power grab ambitions. Samantha was the key, as long as she was prepared to stick by him, she was vulnerable to his manipulations. I was convinced his sudden act of contrition was just that, an act. He was manipulative control freak and would find a way to gain total control of the votes held by Samantha. I considered just telling her a bout my suspicions, but if he did do the prudent thing, he would honour his commitment to her and finish with Sally this week. I was sure that the arrogant bastard would continue to use Sally as a means of humiliating me, so I had to be patient.

Thursday night, Sally was out again. This time he picked her up and my monitoring of her GPS signal determined that they followed a similar routine. Betsy was again the venue and I thought abstractly, she must be doing a lot hell of a lot of washing. After confirming where they were, I did not allow myself to watch the proceedings and left the computer to record the event. I may watch it later I thought.

When she arrived home, I was asleep in my room only to be awakened to find a mouth wrapped around my cock. It was Sally, trying to get me to make love to her again. I roughly pushed her off me and onto the floor with a thump. Switching on the light, I looked over to see her standing there, naked. I could see she must have had a torrid night. Her tits were bruised, as if someone had systematically slapped them, she had a ugly swelling on her cheek and what looked like dried semen in her hair.

She looked at me and said sarcastically, "But I thought you liked getting sloppy seconds, you did not stop me the other night, as I remember it you went at like a bull!"

I ignored her taunt and replied, "I see he has he has left his mark on you again, only this time, it does not look like a token of love."

She reached up and touched her face and her cheek, and flushed with anger retorted, "It was an accident, we both stooped to pick up my dress and our heads collided, that's all."

"Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I did warn you about his reputation for inflicting pain." I said.

I continued, "I should warn you, a little bird told me he is planning a gangbang orgy sometime soon, I hope you are not the intended recipient, I would be careful if I were you."

She stared at me with a look of disbelief on her face and informed me in a superior way, "I don 't believe you, he would never let that happen to me!"

I just shook my head wearily and told her to leave my room and go to bed.

On Friday I made a point of seeking out Samantha in her office. I made a point of closing the door before I said, "Are you certain that Jerry's affair with my wife is over?"

She replied, "He has assured me that he finished it on Tuesday night, are you trying to imply he is lying?"

I looked her straight in the eye and said rather pompously, "Yes, if you care to come to my house on Saturday afternoon, you will be able to see confirmation of my allegation that he is still conducting an affair with my wife."

She said simply, "I don't believe you, I think you are emotionally disturbed about your divorce and are behaving irrationally, but we have been friends for many years, so I will drop by just to please you."

Saturday arrived with agonising slowness, Sally had risen early and I overheard her telling the girls that she was going shopping and then straight to the golf club for the afternoon. I was scheduled to play golf that morning but was too keyed up to contemplate it, so I called Bob and cancelled. He asked why and I told him what was going down that afternoon. He said he would come over after golf to keep me company so I told him that Samantha would also be present.

I then phoned Sally's parents and asked them if they would take the twins that for the rest of the weekend. They agreed immediately and offered to come over and collect them. When they arrived, grandma went directly to the girl's room and kept them occupied getting their clothes together for the trip, meanwhile, Sally's dad collared me and asked, "What's going on?"

I told him I thought the shit is going to hit the fan this afternoon and it would be better if the children were not present. It was an awkward situation, I did not want hurt him by telling him what was about to happen, nor did I want him warning off his daughter.

I felt terrible lying to him and realised that he would never forgive me for allowing it to happen. God, what a mess!

Samantha and Bob turned up around lunchtime. She asked if we had eaten anything, and seeing or negative shake of the heads went to the kitchen and started preparing sandwiches. Plopping them down on the table between she said, "If what happens this afternoon is as you predicted, we will all need strong stomachs to survive it, so eat up."

The afternoon dragged on towards three and we congregated around the computer. Bob said, "Bollocks, we are not going to be comfortable crowed round a 17" screen like this."

I have an idea he said, "Let's bring your flat screen tv in here and hook it up so we can at least be comfortable."

It only took five minutes to complete the transfer, so we were all sitting back waiting for the action to start.

Sally arrived first, I have to say she looked superb. She was wearing short mini skirt and an almost transparent top. She was looked slightly nervous and kept peering out the window for Samuels to arrive. He turned up nearly fifteen minute late and Sally rushed to him and flung herself into his arms as he entered the van. He pushed her away saying, "Come on slut, we always start with a drink to relax us, did you get a new bottle of Whisky?"

She went and fetched the new bottle and handed I to him. He simply ordered her to get stripped while he prepared the drinks. This time there was no mistaking it, he slipped something into her drink from a vial he had pulled from his pocket. He handed her the drink and took a large gulp is if to calm her nerves.

Samuels was better organised this time, we watched as he calmly brought out the handcuffs, nipple clamps and chain in preparation for the events to follow. Then he proceeded to get undressed and taking the empty glass from Sally, pushed her to her knees and told her to get on with it. Sally took his rampant prick into her mouth and lovingly started to give him a blowjob. After several minute of this, he pushed her onto the bed and played with her breasts then moved onto her shaved pussy. He brought a vibrator over and ran it around her clit for a few minutes. He looked down on her with a mean look on his face and said and asked, "Are you ready to get fucked silly, do you want it badly enough?"

She almost screamed at him, "Yes, I am an fire, just give me your cock and I will show you how ready I am."

Whatever he had given her must have already started to work as she was moving her hips around trying to hump the air and her nipples were sticking out, hard, stiff and engorged. He looked at his watch and said, "We had better get you properly presented then, we would not want you guests to find you unprepared."

Before she could say anything, grabbed her wrists and secured the cuffs to the bed read. Then he pushed the ball of the gag into her mouth and fastened the Velcro catch behind her head. She was must have realised then that my warning was about to come home to roost and that she was to be the centre of attention in a gangbang. She was shaking her head from side to side, trying to stop what was going to happen. It was a futile gesture, Samuels just looked at her and started placing the nipple clamps on her tits. She was moaning and writhing, but he just smiled and said, "Just you relax now honey, I am sure you that once we get started you will really get into it. You guests have waited a long time for this moment so don't you disappoint them. Or else thing will get really tricky!"

He placed the placed the chain to the clamps and started pulling at her breasts. She started screaming and he stopped and released the chain. She sobbed with relief as the pain subsided. He turned away from her and ordered her onto her hands and knees. She quickly complied, she still had the nipple clamps firmly attached and the heavy chain was stretching her tits in an obscenely elongated manner. Samuels turned and picked up a short piece of cane and flexed it in front of my wife's face.

She gasped and pleaded, "Please no...Jerry, please no, no more, my breasts are still bruised and painful from Thursday's session. I only want you, please send your friends away, I want to stop now, I hurt too much and I can't take any more punishment today

As he advanced towards her, can at the ready, she pleaded, "No! Please, I beg you please don't touch me with that thing!"

He laughed at her said with gloatingly, "I told you I would make you beg and if you don't fuck my guests and with some gusto, you will be beaten again. Do you understand?"

Sally shoulders slumped in defeat and she said, "Yes I will fuck your friends, but please no more beatings!"

He just said, "I am not convinced you are sincere, I do believe that I must give you a little taste of what you can expect if they don't leave here shagged out!"

Her eyes widened and she tried to evade the cane by twisting away from him. He grabbed hold of her chain and she screamed, audible despite the ball gag's best efforts to keep her silent, Samuels showed no mercy as he yanked on the chain, forcing her into the kneeling position, she had no option but to comply. Holding her in position with the chain wrapped firmly in his left hand, he brought the cane down and struck her across both breasts, once, twice three times more he beat her tits. Sally was screaming as she collapsed on the bed, despite the pain that must have been emanating from her breasts. She appeared to be unconscious as he let go of the chain.

Samuels left her lying on her back and went over and topped up his glass and picked up his phone, whoever he called, must have been waiting nearby, because minutes later there was tap at the door. He hoisted himself up and opened it to admit four men. I recognised them immediately. They were all his cronies from the club. He simply pointed to Sally and said, "She's all yours boys, do what you want, she want object, in fact I'm sure you will find her eager to please."

Sally was starting to showing signs of recovery, despite the obvious pain of her tortured breasts, I could see the red welts on her breasts where he had struck her and they just got to be hurting I thought to myself. But there she was lying on her back stroking pussy and making little moans of pleasure......

We sat and watched as Simmons made first claim, "I have waited a long time for this, you guys just watch me make her squeal. He quickly shed his clothes, my god, I thought, he is a fat bastard, his belly was hanging down so far that we watching could not see his prick.

"Hold on Andy, you had better let get her on top, you will kill her if you mount her missionary style" the bastard just looked at her and said with a grin, "Your right, I would not want to spoil the party this early" The others had a good laugh at that and started to strip off.

Simmons pushed Sally over, removed her clamps and ball gag and lay back and ordered her to give him a blowjob.

We could not see any continuous action for little while after that as their bodies were blocking the camera's view of the bed. What we did see left little to the imagination, they simply fucked her one after another the first time round. Sally was thrashing about, she started to cum almost as soon as Simmons penetrated her pussy and it appeared she was cumming almost constantly, one by one they fucked her pussy and ass until the last guy pulled out of her cunt and blew his load all over her face.

At that point they decided to have a drink and relax a little before round two. Samuels stood over Sally I for the first time I noticed he had a video camera in his hand. The bastard was filming her degradation. He switched off the camera and ordered her to get up and go clean herself up. Sally pulled herself from the bed and looked down at the sheets and said, "Would someone care to change the sheets, they are in the drawer over there." She said pointing her finger at the unit concerned. Samuels just said, "Fuck no, you can lie in the soiled sheets until we are done!"

When she returned, it was with small shuffling movements and Simmons laughed at her and asked, "What's wrong slut, have we left something up there or have you taken too much cock in your arse?"

She tried to raise a smile before replying, "YOU could never give me too much cock, but I could do with something to give me a boost."

Samuels exchanged a look with Simmons and gave him a knowing nod. Simmons opened the small pouch he had brought into the van with him and carefully laid down half a dozen lines of a white substance about 5" in length. He took a straw and snorted one of the rows of the drug. He passed the straw to Samuels who did likewise, the others passed on the opportunity and the straw passed to Sally. She looked at the substance before her and said uncertainly, "I've not done drugs since university, what is it?"

Simmons just grinned and said, "Just something to give you the lift you need, it'll make you fly!"

Tentatively, Sally snorted a line of the substance and sat back, still naked on the bed.

They seemed in no rush to start again, so I turned to Bob and Samantha, their faces reflected that they were both clearly shocked about what we had just witnessed. Samantha had tears running down her cheek, I passed her a hanky and she dried her eyes. Bob said, "Sorry, Jack, but I don't think this is enough to enable you to banish her from the twins lives.

I had to agree with him on that. Samantha, looked at us both and said, "I do know one thing, first thing Monday, I will start divorce proceedings."

I then told her my suspicions about his plans for the company and she was honest enough with herself to admit, it could just have worked. She said by way of explanation, "I have been besotted by him since we first met and not unlike Sally, I loved his masterful ways to begin with, I even came to accept his affairs because I did not want to lose him, but when he put me in hospital, I finally found the courage to fight back and confront him. He must have realised at that point that he was in danger of changed loosing all he schemed and plotted for and that's why he has been making such an effort to re-establish our marriage."

She then said looking directly at me, "Divorcing the bastard is not enough for me, I want him humiliated publicly and to feel the some of the pain that both you and I have suffered."

At that point, Bob called our attention back to the screen, he said, "Looks like the action is starting for real now!"

Indeed it was, this time they decided to triple team her, Simmons lay on his back his erection standing proud and two of the others simply lifted Sally and placed her on top of him. She guided his member into her cunt and slowly eased herself down until he was fully inside her. She started to hump him but he reached up and squeezing her tits savagely to her obvious distress told her, "Wait until we are all inside you bitch."

It was Samuels himself who took her arse, there was nothing gentle about his actions as he lined himself up and thrust his turgid prick into the hilt, Sally screamed as she felt the whole length of him penetrate her back passage. Her scream has cut off as a hard prick was pushed in her mouth.

I thought to myself grimly, she was well used to anal sex but never had two cocks in her at the same time before, at least not to my knowledge.

At first the two in her pussy and bottom, pushed in and pulled out of her holes alternately, but on a signal from Samuels, they changed pace and they started pounding into her at the same time. Sally, started cumming continuously as they literally fucked until she finally passed out. Even them they did not stop, they just kept going until they had their own climax. The guy getting the blow job still had not cum when Sally had passed out, so he just stood back and awaited her recovery.

Simmons and Samuels extracted themselves from Sally and told one of the others to get some water to revive her. He filled a jug with cold water and passed it to Samuels who simply poured it over her sweaty face. Simmons then took a small vial and broke it under her nose, Sally eyes immediately lit up and she looked as though she had been struck by lightning. She started pulling at her labia and screamed, "Come on, who's next, your fucking slut is ready to party, come on, don't keep me waiting. I want cock. Lots of cock!"

The guys who had not had their second go at here jumped to satisfy her demands.

Samuels looked at Simmons and said, "What the fuck did you just give her?"

Simmons replied, "It was just a popper, it worked didn't it, she's up for anything now and I mean anything!"

I had seen enough, I got to my feet and said to Bob, "This has gone far enough, the bastards will end up killing her, I am going to put a stop to this now!"

Bob also standing said, "I agree, but we cannot take on five off them on our own, let me make a couple of calls, I put some mates on standby, just in case things got out of hand."

He made his calls and told them where to meet us. I asked Samantha to wait here as I may need some help with Sally, when we rescued her. She agreed, but reached over and switched off the TV, "I've had more than enough of that, I cannot believe he would stoop so low!"

Bob and I jumped into his car, but not before I grabbed a couple of cricket bats from the garage. "We may just be in need of these." I told him. He gave me a grim smile and agreed with a nod.

Bob drove like a man possessed and we arrives at the site just as the cavalry also got there. Bob briefed them and told them to wait outside and intercept anyone who managed to get past him and I.

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers