The Lady Captains Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

I pulled open the door and at for at least 5 seconds, they were still to preoccupied fucking Sally to notice our entrance. We used that time to take out Simmons and Samuels as they were the pair not directly involved the gangbang. Samuels as it happened was the nearest to me, as he turned I caught him full in the face with the leading edge of my bat. His face exploded and he went down like a stone. At the same time Bob performed a similar attack on Simmons. H stood no chance as Bob dropped him.

The one guy currently not directly involved in the activities taking place on the bed took the opportunity to dive past us and out he door where he ran straight into the cavalry.

The three guys fucking Sally, where frantically trying to disengage from her, the one on top fucking her arse managed to release himself, but as he turned to try and escape, he left himself open to both Bob and I. As we hesitated about who was going to take him, he managed to slip past, but again into the arms of the cavalry.

Sally was so into the fucking, she started to object when the guy in her arse had pulled so suddenly and for the first time, looked at saw me approaching her. I saw that her eyes were unfocussed at first, then, they narrowed as realisation struck her. She must have thought I was going to hit her and she scrambled to get off the guy in her pussy and at the same time cover here nudity from my gaze. Bob took a swing at the guy who was so recently being the recipient of Sally's oral attentions, leaving me with the guy who had been fucking her cunt. As he made an attempt to get up, I brought the bat down on his prick and testicles. It was a perfect off drive. He collapsed no longer interested in getting his end away. Abstractly, I thought to myself he would not troubling the scorers for some time.

I turned my attention to Sally, she was in a dreadful state now, the drugs were clearly still in her system, she seemed to just accept the situation without fully comprehending what had just happened. She lay back down on the bed looked at Bib and I and said, "Oh goody, anybody want sloppy fourths, or is it fifths, shit who's counting anyway?" At that her breathing suddenly became erratic, her chest was heaving trying to claw in more oxygen and she passed out.

Bob took one look at her and said, "Christ, she must be having some sort of reaction to the drugs, call 999, we need an Ambulance, quickly!"

I hastily dialled the emergency services and gave them the details.

I left him to it and suddenly the adrenaline that must have been fuelling my body evaporated and I sat down bedside my wife my body and mind numbed by the recent events. I must have been like that for about five minutes, before Bob returned and quickly took charge of the situation. First, he found a raincoat in one of he cupboards and lifting Sally like she was a rag doll, managed to get her arms into it and fasten the some of the buttons.

Bob then said, "Look, things are going to get busy around here soon, can you look after Sally, while we will sort the bastards out."

I nodded and the presence of mind to say, "Please look after Samantha, she must be getting worried about what's happening."

He just nodded and said, "I will take her, pick up her kids and take them to her father's, they'll be safe there. After we finish with the prick tonight, I don't think he will be in any condition to do anything to her, but she'll be safer out of sight for the time being."

With that he left me to await the arrival of the ambulance. It seemed to take an eternity but I checked my watch as they arrived, it actually only took them fifteen minutes to get to us. The Para-Medics quickly assessed Sally's condition and immediately administered oxygen, strapped her into the stretcher and got her into the ambulance. I travelled with her in the back as the medic started work, connecting her to IV drips and heart monitors and god knows what else. We went straight to the local A&E hospital, blue lights flashing and the siren wailing as the driver navigated his way through the Saturday evening traffic. It was my first experience of our emergency services and when I look back on it, it left me full of admiration for their skills and dedication.

On arrival at A&E, she was quickly transferred to the assessment area and that's the last I saw of her that day. I turned to the medics as they exited the assessment area and asked, "How is she?"

"She's still unconscious, at the moment, but she's very sick, the Doctor will be out to see you when she has a minute and she will be better placed to brief you."

I thanked them and they left to prepare for their next call.

With nothing else to do but wait, so I went outside the building and started to make the calls. My first call was to Ally's parents, I was relieved that it was her father that answered and quickly made him aware of the situation and I asked him to advise the girls. As I expected, he said, "We will come straight over."

My next call was to Samantha, and I was relieved when she told me, Bob had already told her what had happened, she said, "We are on our way to get my children and will take them the my Dad's. We will be with you as soon as we can."

Sally's parents arrived with Amy and Pippa, they just ran up to me and hugged me as hard as they could, my eyes filled with tears and I just held them, sobbing. Eventually, I manage to compose myself and turned to Sally's parents, there was little I could add to what I had already told them. Her mother did start to ask about the events leading up to Sally's emergency admittance to hospital, but her Dad quickly silenced her, saying, "This is neither the time or place for this discussion, Sally's condition is the thing we need to concentrate on."

We had been hanging around for about an hour or so, when the Doctor finally appeared, she was not alone!. Accompanying her were two people who quickly identified themselves as Detective Sergeant Jean Taylor and Detective Constable Pete Armstrong. Before I could ask why they were present the Doctor invited us into a private room and introduced herself as Dr. Singh. She quickly explained that Sally's had been transferred to Intensive Care and was on as life support machine. She also explained that she was still unconscious and that her condition was critical. She explained that in order to treat her effectively, they had to know precisely what she had taken. I told them that I thought she had snorted some cocaine and believed this was supplemented by at least one amyl nitrate capsule. The two police officers were taking a keen interest in this dialogue and the DC was making notes. The DS interrupted at asked me, "You called in the 999 call did you not?"

I confirmed that I had, she then continued, "And you were present when your wife collapsed?"

Again, I nodded and took the opportunity to ask her, "Why are you involved in this matter?"

Dr. Singh interrupted at this point and said, "I examined your wife when she was admitted, I discovered that she was not only suffering from a reaction to drugs, her body bore evidence of sexual assault and abuse, we had no option but to call in the police!"

DS Taylor then stood and said, "Jack Adams I am arresting you on the suspicion of committing grievous bodily harm to your wife Sally Adams! You do not need say anything.............

I hardly heard the rest of the caution. Amy and Pippa looked on in disbelief as DS Armstrong dragged me to my feet, pulled my arms behind my back and handcuffed my wrists. Then he started to propel me to the exit.

I resisted for a moment and called to my family, "Don't worry it's all a mistake, I would never hurt your mother, you know that!"

And that's how I came to be locked up in the police cells, wondering what the future held.

To be continue in Chapter 5

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers