The Lady Cop Taught Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew exactly what she was doing. As she stroked my slippery shaft, she applied a circular motion of pressure against my prostate. I came almost immediately. And volumes more than I'd ever ejaculated spurted out and up onto my neck and chest and the workbench over which I was still helplessly suspended. She continued to stroke me and massage me until the spasms subsided and my knees went weak. My jism covered chest lay heaving against the steel bench top. I gasped for air. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

She wiped her hands on my buttocks and crossed back in front of me. "What do you have to say?" she leered at me.

"Thank-you, my master."

"For what?"

"For giving me the best orgasm I've ever had in my life, and for letting me suck the finest pussy I will ever see."

"You just don't learn, do you?" she scowled. "There may have to be more lessons.

12