The Lady Executive Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never go soft after the first one." he said as he lifted me to my feet and surprised me again by kissing me passionately in full view of his crew. They all started hooting and hollering again and he just smiled and flipped them off.

I smiled and looked out the window at the men as I slowly turned my back to him and took a step away before kneeling on the bench and getting on all fours. I spread my legs and reached between them, running two fingers up between my lips and into my pussy. I dipped them in deep and pulled out as much of my juice as I could and spread it around my lips and vagina. I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"What are you waiting for, Stud. Are you going to fuck me or what?" I purred as I leaned down and rested my breasts and face on the cool leather of the bench.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you alright. I'm gonna fuck you good." he growled as he grabbed my hips and jerked me back toward him, causing me to yelp in surprise. I looked back over my shoulder and smiled at him until he placed the head of his cock against my pussy and immediately pulled back on my hips as he thrust his cock forward, burying himself to the hilt inside.

I gasped in shock and surprise at how full my pussy was with him inside me. I groaned and closed my eyes, chewing on my lip and smiling, giggling and babbling unintelligibly with every heavenly thrust of his hips against my ass. I felt his balls slapping my clit with every stroke. I wasn't used to a cock the size of his and it was producing a wonderful sensation inside me. Then just as he was about to push me over the edge into what I knew was going to be a glorious orgasm, he abruptly stopped and pulled out then spanked me. I yelled in shock and tried to get away from him but he was incredibly strong and easily held me in place with one hand while he smacked my ass again. I became aware of the sound of more hooting and hollering outside the window at the same time I became aware of a very nice sense of heat growing in my ass and loins. It was at that moment that I realized I might enjoy a good spanking so I egged him on a bit.

"Is that all you got, asshole? You call that a spanking? Come on and give it to me like a man!" I exclaimed. As soon as the words escaped my lips, he was spanking my ass with so much force that I swore I could feel the impact of each of his fingers. I just knew I was going to have a hand shaped-bruise on my ass when Lance arrived and dreaded having to figure out how to explain it to him. As soon as that thought formed in my head, it was pushed aside by the wonderful sensation of lips on my ass and then much to my surprise, a tongue on my asshole. "What are you...oh holy shit that's nice. Mmm Baby I will give you a year to stop what you're doing to my ass right now. Unnnhhh oooh yeah." I exclaimed until I couldn't speak for being totally lost in sensation as he alternated between licking my pussy and my ass. I felt his fingers dip inside my pussy and flick at my G-Spot while his thumb gently rubbed my clit.

It didn't take long before I felt tension building in my belly and from the depth of it I knew there would be no holding this one back. He must have sensed it coming too because he took a firm hold on my hip and held me in place as my hands gripped the bench and I turned my face to look out the window and found four men looking back at me, two of which had their cocks out of their pants and in their hands, stroking away. I looked around and quickly found the window switch that dropped the blinds and hit it just as my orgasm hit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation ripping through my belly, pussy and even my ass. I bit down on the bench in an effort not to give the assholes the satisfaction of hearing me scream in joy. I reached back and grabbed the wrist of the hand that was invading my pussy and causing such wonderful feelings. I squeezed the wrist as my pussy squeezed the fingers with each orgasmic wave. All too soon, the orgasm was over and I was reduced to a quivering mass as I lay forward, pulling his fingers out of my pussy. I lay there, just breathing heavily for a few moments while I got my bearings back. When I felt I could speak coherently again, I opened my eyes and looked at my new lover and smiled.

"Sweetheart, it has been a very long time since anyone kicked my ass like that, my friend. I just might have to get your name and number for the next 100 times I come to town." I said.

"Joanie, it has been a long time since I have had so much fun doing my job." he said, smiling as he stood up and stepped away from the bench.

"Where do you think you're go...wait a minute. How do you know my name? I never told you my name!" I exclaimed as true fear set in. "Did Randall hire you? You tell that motherfucker that his wife is going to get her DVD tonight!" I exclaimed as I stood up and prepared to slap this man.

"Whoa, whoa! Slow down Joanie! I don't know any Randall. There is an envelope on the counter in the kitchen. It has a message for you. Please just settle down for a moment. I sincerely apologize for deceiving you with the construction bit. Read the note, it will explain everything. My information is in there too, if you can forgive me. Just tell Lance that this one is on the house." he said before disappearing into the hallway and leaving me sitting on the bed, stunned. When I recovered from the shock of those words, I quickly looked out the window at the house next door. The construction crew was gone.

12