The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

laughed. "Well are you going to join me or are you just going to sit there and watch?" I asked as I stood up and stepped to the edge of the netting. Without waiting for an answer, I turned and dove into the ocean, swimming deep and staying under until I couldn't hold my breath anymore. Just as I resurfaced 100 feet from the boat, I heard the splash of Reggie hitting the water. I expected him to surface and look around for me but he didn't. I was about to move when I felt something brush against my thigh and I screamed and kicked hard, making solid contact with something. Reggie surfaced right next to me, sputtering and coughing.

"Ouch." he said.

I couldn't help it, I started laughing as I watched him work his jaw back and forth, making sure it wasn't broken.

"That's what you get for scaring a girl like that. I thought you were a shark." I said with a smile.

"That is one hell of a kick you have there, lady. I saw stars under water." he chuckled as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me, melting me to the core.

When he released me, I turned back toward the boat and started swimming for all I was worth.

"Race you to the boat!" I exclaimed as I swam. I heard him swimming after me and I knew he was gaining on me because the splashing was getting louder every time I heard it.

I looked at the boat and made for one last kick and felt his hand wrap around my ankle and yank me backward, causing my hand to just miss the boat. He glided past me as I fought the strength of his pull.

"That was not fair!" I exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, using the boat as an anchor.

"What's not fair is to kick a guy in the head under water and then challenge him to a swimming race. Of course that guy being a former navy seal does kind of even the odds a bit." he said with a grin as he pulled my face slowly toward his.

We kissed passionately as we hung on the side of the hull. I reached down and grabbed his cock gently, not the least bit surprised that he was hard as a rock. I squeezed and smiled into our kiss as his other hand took hold of my ass and squeezed hard, his fingers brushing against my asshole and sending a jolt directly to my pussy. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and stroked his cock with my pussy for a few moments as we continued to make out. Then I abruptly pulled away as I heard the distinct splash of the ladder being lowered to the water on the other side of the boat. I looked up at the netting and saw that Howard had thought of everything.

"Why don't we continue this someplace a bit more comfortable?" I asked as I swam away from Reggie and began to climb the ladder. I screamed again as I felt the slap of his hand on my wet ass. "What was that for?!" I exclaimed, laughing through the sting of the smack on my ass.

"That is for being a merciless dick tease and I am going to continue to punish you for it when I get up there!" Reggie exclaimed with a laugh.

When I reached the top of the ladder, I quickly turned to jerk the ladder out of the water and screamed yet again when I found him literally right at my heels. I jumped backward onto the net and somehow managed to land squarely in the middle of the mat that Howard had placed there. It was an eight foot square tanning mat of four inch thick foam wrapped in very high quality suede leather. Reggie followed me onto the mat and looked around in surprise.

"Howard has been busy. I think I like this guy." he said with a grin as he settled next to me and began doing delicious things to my nipples with his fingers and tongue and lips.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations he was producing in my chest and between my legs. I moved my hand around, blindly searching for his hard cock. I sighed when one of his hands travelled from my nipple to my pussy and he began to play with my clit. As he flicked my clit with his fingers, I found his cock and began to squeeze

and stroke it gently. Reggie kissed me again and moaned as I worked his cock in my hand. Soon I couldn't take the wait any longer and I pulled him on top of me by his cock and not so gently hinted at where I wanted him to put it. He chuckled as he sat back on his knees and watched me first raise my legs to my chest and then spread them wide. Placing my hands behind my knees, I looked him in the eye and said, "Well, what are you waiting for, Stud? Come and get it."

Reggie grinned as he leaned forward on his hands and using only his hips, he guided his hard cock to my very hot and wet pussy. We both sighed as he penetrated me and his cock slid between my lips. He started a slow rhythm but I would have none of it. I let go of my legs and grabbed his hips and pulled him to me, forcing him deeper and faster until his hips were slapping my ass with every thrust. It seemed to last forever but I'm sure it was only minutes before I noticed a change in his actions and knew he was about to blow his load. I looked him in the eye again and said, "Give it to me, Baby. Give me that cock and drive it home. Cum for me, Baby, cum for meee!!" I exclaimed as I felt his cock throb and fill my pussy with his juice again and again, driving me into my own orgasm.

We lay there still joined by his hard cock in my now very messy pussy, relaxing in my orgasmic glow, when I heard a noise to my left. I opened my eyes to see Howard standing there, smiling. I nudged, Reggie.

"Hey Big Guy, are you ready for round two?" I purred as I disengaged from him and got on all fours, facing Howard. I looked at Howard and winked as I licked my lips. Howard smiled and took the hint.

He dropped his shorts and stepped out of them, displaying the wonderful cock I remembered from way back when. He joined us on the mat.

"Do you mind?" he asked Reggie.

Reggie just smiled as he slid his cock back into my pussy and grabbed my hips to hold me there tightly.

"I don't mind if she doesn't mind." he said.

Howard looked down at me and smiled as I wrapped my lips around his cock and began sucking the life out of him. I fondled Howard's balls and played with his ass, squeezing his cheeks as Reggie pounded his cock in and out of my pussy. Then Reggie suddenly changed the angle of his thrusts, hitting my clit with every push, and it lit my pussy on fire. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming again and I wanted a mouthful of Howard when I did. So I slipped one of my fingers into his ass, knowing his sweet spot and it proved successful. Reggie then slid his finger into my ass and just as Howard's cock throbbed and filled my mouth with his sweet salty cum, I had the best orgasm of the day on Reggie's cock.

After it was over, the guys shook hands and Howard slowly made his way off the mat back to his shorts on the deck.

"Well kids, that was a blast, but we really should be heading back." he said as he strode off toward the wheelhouse.

Reggie and I cuddled, naked on the mat in the open ocean air until we had to put our clothes back on as we entered the channel again.

At the dock, we thanked Howard for a wonderful cruise and returned to our cars. At mine, I turned to Reggie.

"You still have to explain who this Caroline is." I said.

"I am going to let Lance tell you about her. That is between the two of you." he said as he got into his car and started it up. I followed him back to the house in search of my answer. Who is Caroline?

12