The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Bailey got bored and pointed to a large, relatively empty parking lot.

"Go in there. I have an idea." she said, excitedly. When they were in the middle of the parking lot, she ordered Reggie to stop. "Ok, stop right here. Look around for a minute and tell me what you see." she said with a grin.

"I see a bunch of light poles and a few cars parked in front of a large store." Cory said.

Reggie chuckled.

"Oh, shit. Reggie if you hurt my car..." Cory suddenly exclaimed, repeating his threat from earlier in the evening. Reggie finished it for him.

"I know, if I hurt your car, I will buy you an upgraded one. Now, Miss Bailey, what do you have in mind since this is your little adventure?" Reggie asked.

"I see a bunch of obstacles and turning poles. I wanna see how many of those poles you can do full 360's around without pausing between poles. For each consecutive 360 you do, I will take off a piece of clothing. That means if you are able to do six, I will get naked and stay that way until we get back to the house. If you do more, you get to chose who gets my ass and who gets my pussy when we have sex later tonight...and don't worry about that...we will definitely be fucking before sunrise tomorrow. Here's the catch though. The 360's must all be connected by tire marks to be considered consecutive and, perhaps most importantly, we can't get arrested. What do you think, Driver? Are you up for that challenge?" she purred.

"I dunno. These poles are pretty far apart. Connecting them is going to burn a lot of rubber." Reggie said as he looked around, already planning his route. He had no doubt that he could pull off better than six 360's.

"Oh, man." Cory groaned in the back seat before clicking his seatbelt.

Reggie chuckled again. He looked in the mirror at Cory and smiled. "Don't worry, Bro. I'll buy you some tires tomorrow." he said as Bailey began to giggle and buckle her seatbelt.

"Well what are you waiting for, Stud? Let's see some smoke and feel some G's!" she exclaimed.

Reggie just smiled and took one last look around, making sure there were no pedestrians or police nearby. He started rolling slowly down the row they were in and then he suddenly hit the gas and the car shot forward for a moment before he pulled the emergency brake and whipped the steering wheel hard to the left, releasing the brake as the back end began to slide.

Bailey was still screaming in glee as the car came to a stop a few minutes later and a full eight 360's later. "Now that was fun!" she exclaimed as she unbuckled her seatbelt to accommodate her stripping. "Before I get naked, I need to inspect so do a slow cruise down the middle. When we get to the other end, stop and I will pay up on my end of the bargain." she said.

Reggie did as she asked and true to the requirements, all eight circles were connected in a series from one circle to the next. When he stopped at the end of the parking lot, Bailey got out of the car and stood in front. Reggie turned up the bump and grind music on the radio and hit the bright lights and the driving lights in the grill to light up her strip tease. He popped the trunk and she laughed as she ran to the back of the car and put her clothes there.

"Go, go, go! I heard sirens when I closed the trunk!" Bailey exclaimed.

Reggie laughed and drove around the back of the store and out the back of the parking lot as the police cars were arriving in the three front entrances. He took the first right he came to and quickly pulled to the curb and turned off the car. Seconds after the lights turned out, he saw another police car go flying past the street he'd turned down. After waiting a few tense seconds to make sure no other police were going to go past, he started the car again and they didn't see another policeman the entire time they drove back toward the house.

A few miles from the house, Bailey pointed at a sandy driveway leading off the road.

"Wait a minute. Turn down that road. It leads to the beach. I wanna go skinny dipping." she exclaimed.

Reggie didn't slow down; he just took the turn, drifting the car on the sandy surface.

"I have never known Reggie to turn down a woman who wanted to go skinny dipping." Cory said and they all laughed.

When they found a dark spot along the road, Reggie pulled off onto the shoulder and parked. They got out and walked over the dunes to the beach. Once they were near the water, the guys stripped down as Bailey waded out into the water.

"Oh God you guys! The water is so warm!" she exclaimed.

The guys swam out to where she was. When they got to her, she put a hand on each one's shoulder and floated between them.

"The water is warm because we're inland from the ocean. This area doesn't have a continual supply of cold Atlantic water to keep it chilled like at the house." Reggie explained.

"That makes sense. So tell me, Driver, where did you learn to drive like that? I'm sure they don't teach sustained drifting 101 in the Special Forces." Bailey asked, turning toward Reggie.

Reggie smiled and picked her up by her hips. She put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, letting her pussy come to rest against his stiffening cock.

"Cory and I were racing go-carts all through our childhood. When we got our licenses, we got into the street racing scene because a bunch of the guys there had come up through carts with us. If we weren't racing each other, we were making life very difficult for other racers and the police. Racers started referring to us as Double Trouble, so we formed a race team called Double Trouble Racing. Cory specialized in street racing and drag racing. I specialized in drifting and closed course time trials. We started racing on the semi pro circuit when I was 17 and he was 16." Reggie answered with a smile.

While Reggie had been talking, Bailey had been moving her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy against his cock. Now that it was hard,

she let go with one hand and reached down to guide his cock into her very horny pussy. She sighed as he slipped into her. She looked quickly over her shoulder, verifying that Cory hadn't gone anywhere, and leaned back against his chest, letting her head come to rest on his shoulder and her tits come up out of the water. Her wet nipples immediately hardened in the gentle nighttime breeze.

Cory smiled at Reggie, knowing what Reggie was feeling. He put his hands on Bailey's tits and played with her nipples and he kissed her passionately.

Reggie began to increase the speed of his hips, driving his cock into Bailey's pussy faster and harder. He held her hips firmly, pulling against them to add force to his thrusting cock.

Bailey began to moan in response to Reggie's actions. She could feel her orgasm approaching. Since she knew she'd have the chance to draw out a good long fuck when they got back to the house, she reached one hand down and began to play with her clit and strummed it in time with Reggie's moving hips. It didn't take long before she was gasping and cumming as quietly as she could, for fear of waking someone who lived close by.

Reggie felt Bailey's orgasm. Her pussy began to convulse around his cock and soon it was too much for him. He started cumming shortly after Bailey did. He released her when he knew her orgasm had passed.

When Bailey's feet hit the bottom, she turned around and faced Cory full on, pressing her tits into his chest, and pulling him into a very slow and sensual kiss.

"So tell me, guys, have you ever shared a girl before?" she asked with a grin.

"No, as a matter of fact, we haven't. That is one of very few things we've never done together." Cory answered.

"Well you are going to tonight. That was just a warm up. I am going to fuck the hell out of you both when we get back to the house.

So be ready. Now let's go." she exclaimed as she turned and swam toward the shore.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Reggie and Cory exclaimed in unison as they swam to shore.

When they got to their clothes, the guys left their underwear on the beach. Bailey laughed at that and ran to the car and grabbed her panties and bra out of the trunk. She returned and left her underwear with theirs.

"That'll give the locals something to talk about for a bit." she said, giggling when they got back in the car and headed for the house.

When they got to the turn off for their street, Reggie slowed and looked closely at two cars parked on the street a block from the house. He glanced in the mirror and saw that Cory had noticed them too. Then he turned left instead of right and parked a half mile from the house.

"What are you doing, Reggie? The house is the other direction." Bailey said, confused.

"Bailey, listen to me very carefully. I want you to get dressed and stay here with the car. Lock the doors when we leave and lay your seat back so you can stay out of sight. Do not leave this car until one of us comes back for you. Do you understand?" Reggie said gravely.

"I understand the instructions but I don't understand why." she answered, looking fearfully at them both.

"You'll be fine as long as you do what I told you. Ok? I'll grab your clothes and give them to you." Reggie said as he got out of the car and pulled his seat forward so Cory could get out. They went around to the back and pulled Bailey's clothes out of the trunk.

While Reggie brought them to Bailey, Cory opened the wheel well in the trunk and pulled out a lock box. He opened the box and took out two Bowie Knives, two hand guns with silencers, and two clips for each gun. When Reggie returned, he handed Reggie half of the stuff and they looked at each other for a moment and then they went separate directions, disappearing into the shadows.

12