The Lady in Black - Encore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop! It hurts so fucking good." I said as my pussy leaked its juices into the crotch of Emily's panties.

Startled, I jumped a little when I heard Richard say, "I see that a bad little girl is getting a well earned spanking."

"Yes she is and she likes it." Emily said as she slapped my ass again. "You do like it don't you?" she asked as she delivered another stinging blow.

"Yes! Yes I do. It hurts so good." I answered.

"Richard has something for you." She said as she pulled the crotch of the black panties aside exposing my very wet cunt. "Our Miss Betty is ready for a good fucking so ram it home and make that pussy fart for me."

I felt the head of his big cock at the opening of my pussy and then he sunk it forcefully all the way into me in one stroke. My pussy made that loud farting sound as the air was forced from it.

"Again." Emily commanded. Richard pulled back and his next stroke drove me forward and my helpless pussy farted again. His huge cock filled my hole. "One more time big boy. Play that pussy music for me. One more than fuck her good."

He slammed it in once more and was rewarded with a squishy sounding fart this time. Richard did not move for a moment and let me savor that feeling of fullness that his big dick provided. Then he started to stroke in and out slowly.

My pussy was making squishy sounds and as I began to buck back in time with his strokes. He said, "I am going to fuck you good pretty lady. Let's work together." Richard picked up the pace and we started to buck into each other with almost perfect timing.

I love to fuck and I especially like to fuck doggy style. Richard grasped my shoulders in his hands and pulled me toward him as he continued to stroke that big dick in and out of my pussy. I met every thrust with a guttural, "Hunh, Hunh, Hunh! Fuck me big boy, fuck me hard with that big dick." Suddenly Emily said, "Your body is so beautiful when you are fucking. So long and lean and strong. Look in the mirror pretty baby. Watch yourself fuck my Richard's big schlong."

I had almost forgotten that she was there. I turned my head to the side and there was a full-length mirror along the wall. I looked at my face and saw that my mouth was hanging open and saliva was pouring over my bottom lip. It hung in a long string that touched the bed. My eyes were glazed and I had that dazed look in my face. It was a facial expression that was working to cum.

Richard continued to pump and I continued to buck. My ass rippled every time we banged together. Seeing the image of us fucking in the mirror only served to spur me on. I continued to look at our reflection and gasped, "Fuck me hard you big dicked bastard I am about to cum. Pound my fucking ass"

Richard grabbed my hips, pulled me to him and picked up the pace. I bucked back violently into each stroke. As my ass rippled, Emily joined in and said, "Work that pussy you nasty bitch, ride that big fucking cock."

"Ohhh shit! I'mmm cuummminng again! I gasped as I fell forward on my arms.

He leaned forward reached around and started to rub my clit with his finger. The feeling was electrifying and I gasped, "Damn! But you know how to make love to a woman."

Even though I had just experienced a fantastic orgasm I shuddered and came again. "So good. So fucking good." I breathlessly exclaimed.

Richard then leaned back and his cock slipped out of my pussy with an audible slurp. He bent over and licked the cum that was flowing from my hole and then placed his entire mouth over it and sucked. My pussy spasmed again and my honey flowed into his waiting mouth.

Emily said, "Roll over on your back I want Richard to fill you with his cum so that I can suck it out."

Richard stopped sucking and I moved to my back and slipped the panties over my hips and down my legs. I got my left foot out but the panties stuck on my right knee and hung there.

"Do you want to do the Special baby? Richard asked Emily.

"Yes! Yes, lets do the Special on a special lady." She replied.

I didn't know what the Special was but I did know that I wanted it. I was experiencing an all time sexual high.

Richard kneeled between my legs and ran his arms behind my knees forcing them to touch my shoulders. His hands went under my arms and grasped my shoulders from the back. He stuck the head of his big cock in my pussy and rammed it all the way in one stroke. My pussy farted again and I grunted, "Hunh!"

He placed his head on my right shoulder and nibbled at my ear. Emily's dangling panties were almost covering my face and I could smell our pussy juice.

He stroked me a couple of times but before I could get into a rhythm he stopped and whispered into my ear. " We are going to fuck you good pretty baby. Enjoy."

He pulled me to him by my shoulders and drove me into the bed with his dick. He held me there and did not move. I tried to buck into him but I could barely move. He had me nailed to the bed. I felt Emily move her hand under his balls and touch my asshole. She stuck one finger into me and stroked it in and out a few times. Then she stuck two fingers in and started to steadily fuck me.

I began to grunt on each stroke, "Hunh... Hunh...Hunh....Hunh! With great effort I was able to buck back a little. The feeling was frustratingly exquisite. I wanted desperately to hump that big dick and Emily's probing fingers but Richard would not allow it.

I begin to moan as I tried to work my pussy and ass. "Huuunnnh...huuunnnhh. Huuunnnhhh. Damn! But ya'll know how to make love to a woman. You two are the fucking best."

"Try to work that pussy baby. Try to work that ass. Buck, Baby, buck on my fingers." Emily demanded as she finger fucked my ass.

Out of frustration I reached around and started to spank Richard's ass with both hands. He gasped, "Oh fuck yes! Whip my ass baby. Spank me good. Work that pussy. Cum for me baby.".

"That's it baby spank that flat ass. Spank that skinny ass. Make my Richard buck." Emily panted.

My big clit was mashed into Richard's pubic hair and I was able to work it with small bucking motions from the muscles of my pussy and ass. The feeling was indescribably good. I was able to get a little bucking motion going and I knew that I would cum.

"Hunh... Hunh.. Hunh... Hunh!' I chanted as I worked. I picked up speed and panted, "Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh!" I was working hard for the cum. I grunted, "Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh! I'm going to cum on that big fucking dick. Ohh God! Yes! I'MMM CUUMMMING!"

Emily pulled her fingers from my asshole and said, "Fuck her good Richard. Fuck her with that 63-year-old dick. Fill Miss Betty's pussy with your cum. Fill it full! I want to suck it out. Make plenty of cum for Mama."

Richard released my legs and I draped them over his back. He nibbled my ear and licked inside of it and whispered, "I am going to give you the fucking of your life and fill your beautiful pussy with a bucket of cum. Work with me baby. Work that pussy and buck that ass. Cum for me pretty lady. Let's feed Emily"

He began to fuck me with long powerful strokes. I locked my legs around his back and bucked into him stroke for stroke. I spanked his ass cheeks with both hands and it spurred him on. At the end of each stroke his big cock banged into my cervix. I never felt so full. He was almost driving me through the bed as he fucked me hard.

"Fill my pussy with that hot cum. Come on you big dick bastard, fill my pussy with your hot fucking cum!" I exclaimed.

Emily chimed in with, "Fill her up Richard! Fuck her hard! Drive that nasty bitch through the bed! Shoot a bucket of cum in that cunt!

I felt the first burst of hot cum hit my cervix and Richard grunted, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" It was followed by another massive load, and then another and another. It was a fantastic feeling and I grabbed his ass with both hands and immediately came with a shuddering, "I'MM CUUMMMINNG! MOTHER FUCKING YES!"

He stopped moving but then I bucked back into him a couple of more times and felt some of our combined juices being forced from my pussy. It was impossible for it all to remain there for his cock was too big and the amount of cum too large.

He grunted once more and I felt another large spurt of his hot cum. "I can't stop Cumming. You are the best fuck we have ever had. The best, Baby, the fucking best."

"Pull out daddy and let me lick that cum filled pussy." Emily demanded.

Richard's big cock slipped from my cunt with and audible slurp. I tightened my pussy and tried to hold in as much of our juices as I could. But I was too full and some of it leaked down into my ass hole.

"Get on your knees and feed it to me pretty baby." Emily instructed as she lay on her back and slid under me. I straddled her head and lowered my pussy until it hovered just over her mouth and as I relaxed our thick, combined juices flowed into Emily's open mouth in a continuous stream. She swallowed as fast as she could but could not get it all and some of it leaked from the corners.

Emily licked what she could reach with her tongue and gasped, "Feed me baby. Let me suck that beautiful cunt. I am a nasty fucking cum hound. I can't get enough. Feed me baby!"

I lowered my pussy to her mouth and Emily began to lap at my pussy while making loud slurping and sucking sounds. It felt so good that I had a small orgasm, which added to the volume of cum available for her to consume.

She cleaned the sauce from the inside of my legs and worked back to my asshole and sucked it from there. Then she flat tongued the length of my pussy and loudly sucked the cum that had accumulated in my thick brown bush. "Is it good baby?" I asked.

"Oh God yes! She uttered. "So thick, so much, so tasty. I love this stuff. Let me have it all."

I pressed my pussy down on her face and worked my cunt muscles in an effort to squeeze all of my goodness into her mouth. A muffled, "Hmmmn." from Emily showed her appreciation. I rose up slightly and she said, "That's it baby. Give it all to me."

I pressed back down and started to saw my pussy back and forth across her face. She never stopped licking, sucking and swallowing. The feeling in my snatch was incredible and I increased the pace of my sawing as I worked to cum again. As I slid my sloppy hole across her face she licked and my clit was stimulated by her forehead, nose and tongue in turn. I worked harder and faster as I neared another orgasm.

"Hunh, Hunh, Hunh, Hunh," I grunted. Then I gasped, "Fuck Yes! Fuck Yes! I'm cumming again."

I rose up and sat next to Emily. Her face was slick with our secretions. Cum coated her eyes, nose and chin. I licked her face like a cat laps milk. She opened her eyes and smiled, "That was fantastic. You were fucking my face. No one has ever fucked my face."

I looked up and saw Richard sitting at the head of the bed with his big, hard, cum coated cock sticking straight up from between his legs. "Clean me baby." He said.

I leaned over and began to lick the cum from the sides of Richard's tool. The combination of our juices was thick, tasty and plentiful. I opened my mouth wide and slid it up the side of his cock as I licked and sucked with my tongue. It was like I was playing a flute. I noisily licked and swallowed as I worked the schlong.

I moved down to his pubic hair, which was matted with our sexual secretions. God! But I am depraved. I love to eat cum, I thought, as the intensity of my sucking and swallowing increased.

I looked into his eyes and said, "I like to eat cum too. I like it a lot. I am going to clean the cum from your balls."

Richard pulled his legs to his shoulders and presented his balls. They were indeed covered with cum. I sucked it all up savoring each nut in turn and then worked his asshole that was also saturated with our sauce.

"We came a lot. We really made a nice meal. Enough for two." I murmured.

I took the big, purple head of his cock into my mouth and sucked it as I milked it with my tongue. I was salivating profusely and it poured from the corners of my mouth adding to the mixture. The only sounds that could be heard were the sucking and slurping sounds made by my mouth.

Richard was breathing heavily and bucking his ass a little as I sucked.

"I saved a little for you." He said as he shot one spurt of his tasty spunk into my mouth.

Surprised! I gasped and held it on my tongue. Still sucking I slipped my mouth from his cock with an audible pop. Looking directly into his eyes I worked his cum in my mouth a little and swallowed with a gurgle.

"Thank you Baby!" I gratefully exclaimed.

"Isn't my Richard wonderful?" Emily questioned as I lay back on the bed.

"Yes he is. You are both fantastic lovers. Both of you know how to do a woman."

"You are not bad yourself Miss Betty. You are insatiable and your lovemaking is so intense. Without a doubt you are the best lover we have ever had. You leave me totally exhausted."

"We have never repeated an encounter with one of our weekend lovers." Richard added. "But we would like to make it with you again sometime in the near future if that's alright with you."

"God! I would like that." I replied.

"Give your telephone number to Emily and we will keep in touch."

"I need to clean up and go now." I said

I showered, put on Ann's panties that had dried by now, and dressed. When I reentered the room Emily was dressed. She said, "I'd like to walk you to your car if you don't mind."

She handed me a plain white envelope and one of those plastic hotel laundry bags and said, "That's your money and my wet panties."

"Thank you very much."

"I want you to put the money to good use, if you know what I mean, and I want you to wear those naughty, nasty, wet panties tonight."

"Don't worry, I will." I smiled.

We walked to the elevator and entered. Emily said, "We will get together again. I'll make sure of that. I would also like to make love to your husband sometime." She paused for a moment and added, "With your permission and with you there, of course."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet but I'll think about it. I'll do just about anything sexual so that is definitely a possibility."

"Please do consider it. I'd like to fuck another man and I think that at some point your husband will have to become involved in your sexual adventures. I would like to be the first." She stated.

She walked me to my car and I contentedly drove home.

12