The Lady in Blue Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, surprised. I guess she was going to be thinking about it. "Tasting it on your fingers or someone else isn't the same as tasting a woman right from her source. It is different for each woman. Some are sweet and tangy, others a bit more musky. I know that when I go down a woman, I make her arousal my personal project. I guess like you would a blowjob."

She nodded. "It is. I can't describe it."

There was a knock at the door. Both of us started at the noise and then giggled. My God, I giggled? What the hell was wrong with me? I must have drunk more than I remembered. I staggered to the door and opened it. Ted was standing there, looking a bit worried.

"Ted! You made great time! Has it been that long? Come in! We were just having a drink! Have one with us!" I slurred.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. The damn floor was moving and I swear I felt the carpet reach out and trip me! I grabbed his other hand for balance as he was leaning through the doorway and it must have caught him off balance. We both tumbled to the floor. When we landed, I realized that he hadn't lost balance, he was trying to cushion my head. How sweet! His hands held my upper body and kept that damn floor from hitting me. I laughed. It was so funny.

From a few inches away, he smiled at my drunken buffoonery. "I think I better help you out to the car."

I frowned. "Why? I can go to bed here."

He shook his head. "No, you're hurt and you'll feel like shit tomorrow. Lisa and I talked about it and if you don't want to go to a hospital, you get to go sleep at my house and we'll keep an eye on you for the rest of the weekend. I insist."

It was finally seeping into my awareness that he was laying on top of me, his hips between my legs. It was almost an intimate embrace. I felt an initial flush of revulsion and blinked. Then I forced myself to stop and consider this from outside my box. I had never even had a man between my legs. Did I really find it revolting or was I just prejudiced?

I knew some lesbians, a small percentage, also had some sex with men. I vaguely remembered seeing a CDC report that said it was between twenty to thirty percent though no one I knew would admit to it. I suppose that was like black men getting it on the 'down low'. They didn't think that made them gay or bi. Still, I had never considered myself part of that minority. There were 'players' and 'lifers'. The 'players' thought they were lesbian. The 'lifers' knew it. I was a 'lifer.' Wasn't I?

The emotional turmoil must have bled through my facial expression, as he set my head down and started to get off me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Wait. Don't move just yet. Please. Stay still for just a minute."

Ted raised his eyebrows and looked uncertainly over at Lisa. She looked wide-eyed but didn't say no.

"Just humor me. Lisa and I were talking and I need you to humor me for just a minute."

Ted looked at me, his eyes worried but he slowly nodded.

I closed my eyes and held him against me. His aftershave smelled nice, I decided. His body was shaped differently than a woman's and it felt - odd. I felt him moving against me, and I felt his reaction to me holding him like this. I was surprised when I felt a flutter in my stomach. Not one like Lisa caused in my belly, but a little one anyway.

I remembered what kind of person he was. That's what Lisa said I should think about. I imagined him kissing me. Was it like kissing a woman? Probably not. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Would I ever know?

"Thank you for caring enough to take me home with you." I hesitated and just decided to do it. I pulled his head down and kissed him. Not passionately, but on the lips. He stiffened and I broke the kiss. The taste of his lips was not like anything I was familiar with but...

I released him and saw Lisa watching us, flushed. He scrambled to his feet and helped me up. "It's okay. I wouldn't have it any other way. We have plenty of space." He sounded relieved.

Lisa came to my other side and they helped me gather my things, including a bag of clothes. We locked up the house and they helped me out to his car. I had an arm around each of their waists and found my emotions confused. His touch was not the repugnant thing I had expected. I don't know that I would have ever run out looking for a man but I reallywas going to have to think about this.

The ride back to his place was a blur of brief awakenings, hearing snatches of conversation. They were talking about Galveston. I wanted to listen in but I kept fading out.

The next thing I remember, they were helping me out of the car and into Ted's house. I was still very unsteady. Hell, I was drunk. I laughed at myself. I was funny!

Together, they sat me on the couch. Ted looked at Lisa and she looked back at him.

"I'm not sure which of us should get her ready for bed," he admitted.

I started laughing at that. That was really great! He didn't know if it was worse for him to take my clothes off because he was a man and liked women or for her to because I was a lesbian and liked women! Talk about your 'catch twenty-two'!

"I can take my own clothes off. You can both watch, I don't care." I tried to take off my shoes and they both had to catch me. I just laughed harder.

After a whispered conversation, they sat me down and both of them proceeded to strip my clothes off and I found myself unable to tell whose hands were who's as they took me down to my panties. A vague sensation of arousal passed through me but I was too drunk to sort it out. I couldn't even be sure who gasped at my nipple rings. Some people wereso innocent. When they stood me up and slid a cotton nightshirt over my head, I grabbed both of them and hugged them.

"You two are so sweet." I slurred out. In turn, I kissed Lisa and then Ted. They didn't recoil but they did lay me back down on the couch and put a blanket over me.

"Go to sleep," Lisa whispered in my ear.

"Goodnight," Ted whispered from beside her.

"G'night," I mumbled.

I started fading back out but remember waking up a couple of times, still hearing voices.

* * * * *

"She's asleep, Ted," Lisa was saying. The room was totally dark, so I couldn't see her. "I don't know if I could make love in front of someone but this is close and safe. Please."

"I don't know, Lisa," Ted protested.

"Please, Ted."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to be awake for that so it was a relief when I slid back out of consciousness.

One of the times I woke up, I could hear them. The lovers. The creak of leather as bodies moved against it. The soft sighs of a woman aroused. The scent of Lisa was strong in the air and I felt the heat in my stomach ignite. This, I understood. Then the soft sounds of bodies slapping together. Ted's groans. Her moans. They both morphed together in my head and I slid into slumber as they moaned and groaned.

My dream was chaotic, jumbled pieces of light and sound. I was making love to Sharon. We writhed together, soft cries filling my senses. Then, she changed right before my eyes, becoming Lisa in my arms. I felt my hands caressing her body and her kissing me, licking my breasts. Then her kisses rose to my neck and my lips. I felt her slide between my legs but she felt wrong.

I opened my eyes, in my dream. Ted kissed me as he lay atop me. I could feel his sex rubbing between my legs. It didn't make me hotter but the flame inside me didn't go out either. I closed my eyes and kissed him. A soft breath next to my ear told me we were not alone. Lisa's hot tongue caressed my ear and the dream faded to darkness.

12