The Lady in the Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They groaned together as Dana impaled herself on him. Mike's entire world shrank to the hot wet softness surrounding his cock.

Dana pressed herself hard against him, getting all of him inside her. She shifted a little and leaned forward, placing her her hands on his forearms. Mike gasped as she wiggled her hips and then raised them. Dana's thrusts rapidly increased in speed and intensity. "I'm fucking you Mike. You like me fucking you? Is it good to be fucked by me?"

"Yes, yes. Oh it's so good." Mike managed to gasp out. Dana leaned forward further and dangled her breasts in Mike's face, he stretched his neck forward and let them brush against his face. Dana took her hands off his arms, leaned forward more and pressed his face between her breasts. Mike kissed and licked at them as they massaged his face.

Dana raised up and moved her hands back onto his arms. She thrust at him harder and and faster. The bed began to bang loudly against the wall. Dana had her eyes half closed and her teeth bared. She seemed almost like an animal. Noises like grunts and snarls came from between her clenched teeth. Mike felt he should do something, but didn't know what. The sensation of Dana's pussy sliding up and down on his cock overwhelmed everything else. All he could do was lie there and enjoy it.

Suddenly Dana leaned all the way back. She grabbed her breasts with both hands and pulled hard on her nipples. Mike could see the muscles in her belly tighten and he felt her pussy clench tight on his cock. She let out a long tortured sounding groan. Mike was gasping at the feeling of his cock being squeezed so tightly, it almost hurt. If he had been stroking himself he would have finished long ago, but this was different, Dana was controlling what happened.

Dana opened her eyes and looked down at him with a broad smile. She breathed deeply a few times. "Oh Mike that so good, you made me come so hard." She began to thrust against him again. Deliberately at first, she rapidly picked up speed and soon the bed was beating against the wall again.

Dana looked down at him. "I want you to come inside me Mike. Come inside me, come for me." Mike had a hard time focusing on anything beyond the growing warmth inside his cock. He was used to this happening quickly as he held his cock, not slow like this. He wanted to come, but he didn't seem to know how.

Dana seemed somehow to sense this and looked into his eyes. "Just relax, Mike. Let it happen, let yourself come. Come in me. Close your eyes, let it happen." Mike closed his eyes and tried to think of just what he was feeling. Dana's weight on him, the bed sheets sliding against his back, the all encompassing warm, wet softness of Dana's pussy on his cock. Like a spring slowly unwinding itself inside him, it happened.

Warmth washed over Mike as he ejaculated inside Dana. He arched his back and moaned. He ejaculated again. He thought he he could feel the jizz traveling the length of his cock like some kind of warm slow fire. He felt Dana stiffen and clamp her pussy hard on his cock, heard a low groan from her. He spurted again and again. Mike relaxed a little and as his cock moved a little inside Dana he felt another spasm and jerked again.

Dana sighed and laid forward, draping herself over him. She found his face and kissed him on the lips, softly at first and then again harder. "Oh Mike, that was so good. You fucked me so good." Mike tried to say something but couldn't. He just lay there, feeling Dana's hard nipples pushing his chest and his cock slowly soften and deflate inside her. He felt very relaxed, warm and comfortable.

Mike had no idea how long they lay there together. The room had darkened noticeably before Dana moved off of Mike. His now limp cock was covered in his jizz and Dana's pussy juice. Mike felt chilly without Dana on top of him. She lay beside him and pulled the covers over them both, then turned towards him. "Was that good?" she asked. Mike nodded.

"That was so good. That was incredible."

Dana smiled a little, "As good as you thought it would be?"

"Better, more than anything."

"Good. I wasn't too rough with you was I?"

Mike shook his head. This seemed to satisfy Dana. She snuggled closer to him and reached down to gently grab his soft cock. She sighed a little and relaxed. Mike fitted his body to hers and after a second or two hesitantly put his hand on her breast. She made a contented noise and snuggled a little closer to Mike. It wasn't long before he drifted into sleep.

It was dark. Mike was in bed, but it wasn't his bed, he felt a warm body pressed against his and suddenly remembered. He'd gotten laid, a woman had taken him home and fucked him. His phone was ringing. Dana began to stir against him. Mike got out of the bed and searched for his pants then retrieved the phone from his pocket.

It was Mom. "Mike, where are you? Why aren't you home? Are you alright?"

The lights came on in the bedroom, Dana leaned back against the wall, her breasts completely exposed. She smiled a little at Mike and spread her legs, making sure he could see her pussy.

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm okay, I'm sorry I'm late. I lost track of time." Dana's expression changed some at the word 'Mom', suddenly she looked a little guilty and looked away from Mike.

"Where are you Mike?"

Mike didn't know what to say. He was standing naked in a woman's bedroom talking to his mother. A voice said calmly and somehow confidently "I'm at a friend's house, I'll be home soon Mom, I'm fine, I'm sorry I didn't call."

Mike heard a quietness on the other end as if his mother was surprised at his manner. "Well okay Mike, I just was worried, that's all, come home soon. I love you."

"I love you too Mom."

Dana looked back at him. She bit her lip a little and looked ashamed. She was covering herself with a sheet. "Everything alright Mike?"

"Yes, I'm just late for dinner."

"Oh." Dana looked down for a moment then back at Mike. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this." She looked increasingly distraught "I'm sorry I took your innocence, I'm such a nasty slut. There's something wrong with me. I'm sorry Mike." Mike could see tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

Mike went to Dana and took her in his arms. He held her tight and made some soft soothing noises. He didn't think about it, it just seemed the right thing to do. "It's all right Dana. It's all right. You didn't do anything wrong. It was wonderful."

"Really? You don't think I'm awful and nasty?"

"No, no." Mike stroked her hair. "No Dana, you're wonderful. You have been so good to me."

Dana made a little grateful noise and melted against him. Mike realized he had done just what he should have done. The idea surprised him. He stroked Dana's hair a little and then gently backed away until he could see her face. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes." Dana nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get upset." She smiled a little hesitantly. "I'll be okay, really. You should get home to your supper. I don't want your mother to worry about you. Can you find your way home all right from here?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Mike was pulling on his pants. Dana was looking at him intently as if savoring the sight of him.

"Will I see you again Mike?"

"Sure. If you want to, I mean. I would like that. A lot."

Dana smiled brightly. "So would I."

12