The Lady in White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." he began. She interrupted him by looking at Matt with her deep dark eyes and putting a finger to her lips. He couldn't understand why, but he gave into her. Her touch felt so good. No sex for a year probably hadn't been a good idea, but hey, he'd been grieving. Maybe it was time to have a fling. He kept driving, but stopped paying attention to where he was going. He began to feel like he was sinking deep into his own mind. The strange girl continued to jerk him off the entire way down the road. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she pointed to a driveway on the right. He turned in. The sight of the house confused him. It barely stood there, clearly having been caught on fire at some point. It was a charred ruined of what it had once been, but the walls still stood. "Do you live here?" he asked.

The girl said nothing. She leaned down and put her cold mouth around his engorged cock. The coldness of her mouth caused him to suck in a sharp breath and hold it for a second. "Honey, you need to get warmed up, isn't there anywhere else I can take you?" he asked. She just sucked harder. Her tongue running circles around his head, licking and teasing him. This girl seemed to know just how he liked it. It had been so long since he'd been with any woman he lost it and came in her mouth. He squeezed his eyes tight as he shot into her throat. His heat and her cold mingling. "I'm so sorry, I've never done that before" he said. When he opened his eyes she was gone.

Matt looked around confused. He didn't remember hearing the car door open. Why would she want to come here anyway? Suddenly it started to look familiar. This had been his home once. His and Jill's. Shock overtook him. He got out of the car drawn tot he house like a moth to a flame. His eyes scanned the remains of the old home, the overgrown yard and the woods that had started to take over the land. "Ma'am? Ma'am? Where did you go?" he called out. The only response was a hard breeze and the rustle of the leaves. An uncomfortable feeling began to creep over him. Matt started to walk backwards, back to the car. A glimpse of white caught his eye. She was in the house. He had to get her out of there before it collapsed on her.

Cautiously he walked to the decapitated house. His hair was standing up on edge, but he saw nothing. Finding the door open, he walked in and called out to her again. Still no response. Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw something going up the stairs. Shit. Did this woman have a death wish? He approached the stairs and saw they appeared to be damaged, but intact. Continuing to call out to this strange woman he took the steps one at a time. Testing each one to make sure it could hold his weight. Halfway up one that he had tested broke when he put his full weight on it, his leg nearly falling all the way through. His adrenaline was rushing now. He eventually made it upstairs. He still wasn't getting any response from the woman. Now he saw her white gown cross behind the door to his old bedroom. Muttering curses, he kept trying to talk to her and slowly crept to the bedroom. Where was she? The door was no longer connected to its top hinge, and hung there crooked. He entered the room and looked it over, but saw nothing.

The door slammed behind him. Matt wheeled around to find that it was sealed shut. No amount of force could open it. Turning back around the blood drained from his face. There before him was the woman in white. Her face seemed to wave and blur. When it refocused Jill stood there before him. "How dare you do this to me. It's your fault!" she screamed. "I died because of you, cursed to remain here, wandering between that stupid intersection and our home! You fucking killed me, then you left! How dare you!" Her hand swung to slap him, but instead only her nails scratched him. The three bleeding scratches burned.

All Matt could do was to stammer, trying to apologize, struggling to explain, but it was all to no avail. She wasn't listening. Jill wouldn't let him get a word in. "You promised me! You promised to never cheat, to never lie, and to be with me always! You liar!" Now she launched herself at him, knocking him to the ground. It knocked to air out of his lungs. He struggled to roll over and get her off him, but she remained. Jill was punching him in the face and chest with so much force he knew she was going to break something. "I want you to feel your heart being ripped out of your chest. The same feeling I had when I saw you two, when I died!" She stopped beating on him for a second. Then she reached into his chest and pulled out his heart. He watched it beat in her hands as the blackness of death consumed him. Now Matt was doomed to walk between their old house and that tragic four way stop where his love had died. They were doomed to be together always.

******

The officer shook his head. He remembered this man from the year before, when his poor fiance had died in that horrendous wreck. Matt had returned, only to die on the same night one year later after the love of his life had died. And all he could do was wonder how the hell do you pull out someone's heart, and not leave a hole in the body?

12