The Lady of the Desert!

Story Info
A sweet lady has a wonderful time with the bedouin guide.
1.6k words
3.94
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sami22
sami22
19 Followers

Walking slowly up the winding sandy road, I noticed the ever silent bedouin sitting in his hut and gazing at the hazy Dead Sea in that hot day. "It's chilling hot lady!" and that is almost all what he always says and it's always steaming hot here at the lowest point on earth. I felt soaking wet as drops of sweat rolled down my breasts and shoulders. He didn't notice me but kept motionless looking at the horizon.

Oh sweet lady! It is chilling hot for you to walk now on such a burning sand. I saw her, such a lovely lady of stark beauty walking up on the sandy road while the mirage flamed her feet. Why in heaven lady you torture me every time I see you passing by with your gorgeous voluptuous body of swaying boobs? I can't look at you now lady, I don't need more torture at this chilling hot day.

I kept walking up home slowly. He kept looking ahead, frozen like a Buddhist monk.

Her silhouette was surfacing in my mind as I could see her shadow without looking directly. She was stepping on the sand and I felt every step of her swaying body as if tapping my body and deep in my heart. Oh sweet lady! I am dying in you, yearning for a touch of your soft bright skin, to breathe in your voluptuous boobs.

I passed by him, he was still far away from the road in his hut at the highest point of the hill. "Hey Bedouin! How is it up there?" I shouted for him to hear, and motionless he yelled back, even without looking: "It's chilling hot lady!!"

It's chilling hot lady, my heart is burning hot, tortured for a touch of your voluptuous body, of your sweet voice, of your soft white skin. And to torture me more, she stood looking at me.

I kept standing for a while in the middle of the road looking at him, not knowing to go ahead home or to walk up the hill to him. He was still motionless looking away at the smoky Dead Sea in such a hell of a day. He seems to be lonely in his Buddhist pose. Should I go closer and see or leave him alone with his dreams?

She stopped in her way up putting her hands on her waist, such a lovely body to hug. What is she thinking of at this moment? Why looking directly at me? I hate to look directly in people's eyes, probably I am too coward to, so I kept looking nowhere down the hill.

I was soaking sweat and the inviting pose of that Buddhist Bedouin called me to come closer up the hill.

Her steps were coming closer and my heart was beating faster with every step she pats on the steaming sand. Oh lovely body! Your taps on the sand are killing me, such a majestic beauty is approaching, leaving my heart sad of that unattainable gorgeous body, lovely swaying boobs and soft inviting walk.

And he was directly in front of me for the first time: "Hi Bedouin!", but he kept looking away toward the far horizon, strong body with broad shoulders, mild face with sharp visage of manhood, and I felt I would be mostly satisfied if he hugs me.

Oh sweet lady! I cant bear looking at all that inviting body, please don't torture me more: "Ahlan Lady! It's chilling hot today!!", and I felt she was soaking sweat, all her body was soaking. Her T-shirt is wet, and my tortured mind led me to think of her sweet white skin dripping. The drops are going down your soft boobs lady, down to your firm belly, and then stream down to the sweet spot to dwell between your pussy lips. I was intoxicated of the image of her dripping and swelling pussy lips and got an instant hard-on, Oh! I felt shy!!

It was pleasing to look at his chest, belly and strong thighs. I was soaking wet, still standing in the sun and the hectic drops of sweat rolled over my chest too. Oh! His lap is swelling and I could see the bulge between his legs, revealing a satisfying huge bulge that almost made a tent in his loose dress. I felt a sweet twitching between my thighs and started feeling the moist doubling the sweat drops. "If you need anything, I will be at home waiting!!" Oh!, the hell, why I told him "waiting"?!!!

"Oh, lady!! It's chilling hot today!", I had nothing to say to her but these words. Why she said "waiting", Oh Lady, I cant stand being late for a waiting woman. And I felt a sweeping emotion to hug her.

He was still looking away and a trace of sadness swept his face, as the swelling bulge went down, and I had nothing to do but to bide him farewell as his resounding words kept chasing me: "thanks Lady!! I can't stand a lady to wait!!" and I knew he won't retard for long.

Waiting!!! Her inviting word drove me crazy to have that unattainable gorgeous body. I looked at her, directly this time as she was lingering down, to see her swaying sweet ass weaving gorgeously and invitingly!!!

I reached home, still sweating hot and wet. I took off all my clothes and stepped on the cool floor completely naked "waiting?" yes, waiting. I got a cold shower then a chilling cold beer and started sipping while laying on the sofa at the front entrance, waiting. I kept the windows blinded but while drinking I thought to take off the curtains from the front terrace, where the glass door overlook the Dead Sea. I lift off the curtains and went back exposing my fresh body to the fresh air, laying on the sofa and sipping the chilling cold bear!!

It's chilling hot, I need cold water, but more I want to see that waiting lady. I went down and the sand was burning hot under my feet and the furious sun pouring its heat on my head, a few minutes and I was at her front door dripping sweat!!

I felt dizzy, such a sweet sensation before sleeping, when I glanced him coming ahead in steady long strides, but I kept half closing my eyes in a full surrender to the sweet twitching feeling that swept my whole body. The curtains at the front glass door were lifted off, and I felt a sweeping desire for a strong hug, for a man to share me the sofa, as he called: "Lady!"

"Lady!" I shouted but there was no answer. I waited a bit then called her but again no answer. I stepped two or three steps to ring the bell and Oh, Gash!!, and I was shocked to see her laying there completely naked. I retreated away and called her again.

Half closed eyes and dizzy, I saw him approaching the front door. I kept motionless. Then I heard him again calling.

Shall I go back? No, but she said she's waiting. I peeped again and all that glorious beauty was naked; her soft skin, bog boos and inviting thighs.

He peeped again and I felt horny and opened my legs to let him see my throbbing pussy.

Oh!! She opened her legs and I could feel her inviting sleep. I knocked at the door, but all what she did is to turn her body to face me and opened her legs wider.

I wanted him now and there on the sofa then. I felt my dripping and twitching pussy calling for him, and opened my legs wider to face him.

I opened the door and called her: "Lady!" but all what she did is moving her hand caressing her pussy. I was driven frenzy horny and approached and touched her shoulder: "lady!" but she moaned and rubbed her pussy lips. I went down and held her knees with my hands and opened them wide to see her glistening pussy waiting.

I felt really horny as he opened my legs and gave a thrust to meet him, as he bent down and started sucking my throbbing pussy.

I kept biting on her pussy and clit, she was moaning horny. I thrust my tongue in her hot wet and she cried: "Oh, fuck me now!" and caught my head to pull it to her pussy to take my tongue deep in her, and started waving her hip then as she gave a loud shriek I jumped to take off my clothes.

I felt intoxicated with his tongue in my pussy and cum off right then but still I was horny for more.

I held her and put her on the floor, and laid between her open thighs sucking her nipples. I felt her body trembling of lust and then I slapped her ass as she held my hip tight to her pussy. My dick was throbbing big as I shoved in deep inside her hungry pussy.

I was driven crazy when he forced his fat cock inside me and grabbed his ass and pulled him deep inside me waiving my hip to feel every inch inside my horny pussy: "Please, fuck me hard." And he went on deep in and out of me.

I was driven crazy to see her boobs swaying while I held her from her waist and dogged deep in her. I couldn't hold it more than a few seconds and drained a big load deep inside, still pulling her and pumping in and out of her luscious pussy as she gave a loud scream: "Fuck me hard, I am cumming" as load after load were filling her creamy pussy, then I slumbered over her and started kissing her neck and shoulders.

sami22
sami22
19 Followers