The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 02

Story Info
Arya continues to have her way with her sister.
7.1k words
4.6
32.3k
37
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Tell them to leave." Arya whispered in her sister's ear.

Sansa blushed, and then tried to protest weakly, "Arya, I just have one more meeting and then it's lunch. Can't we-"

"No!" Arya shut her down, "Do it now."

Sansa gulped softly, took a calming breath and then announced, "Everyone, can I have your attention please. We're breaking for lunch now so I can have a private discussion with my sister about the North's future. So everyone out. And I mean everyone."

There were murmurings of disapproval and then one of the Lords tried to protest, "My Lady-"

"Now!" Sansa told him sternly.

"Yes my Lady." He replied, he and the rest of the Lord slowly making their way out of the room and closing the doors behind them.

"You two." Sansa sternly told the guards, unnecessarily explaining, "We wish to be alone."

"But stand outside the door and make sure nobody enters." Arya added.

Again the room echoed with, "Yes my Lady."

Once they were gone too Arya ordered, "Get out of my chair."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa blushed, her previous boldness forgotten as she rushed to do as she was told.

Arya smirked, slowly sat down on HER throne, looked her sister up and down and then ordered, "Remove your clothes. All of them."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa again blushed and quickly did as she was told.

Arya paused briefly for a few long seconds to admire her sister's body, even as she shivered in the poorly insulated Great Hall, and then ordered, "Come here."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa smiled shyly, truly liking this command.

Sansa then quickly close the distance between them, causing Arya to smirk as she sat on her lap and kissed her. Being so much bigger Sansa really had to bend down to kiss her sister almost regardless of the situation, although this angle was particularly difficult.

On the plus side, the chair was designed for someone much bigger than tiny little Arya Stark that it was easy for Sansa to fit her knees and the lower part of her legs either side of her. In fact most chairs were, so this was practically routine for them at this point, and simply put it was Sansa sitting in the lap of her warrior woman and showing Arya her love. Although she had no doubt more would be required.

Proving her sibling right Arya slowly undid her top, pushed it aside to reveal her tits and then broke the kiss and ordered simply, "Suck."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa murmured softly with another little smile, before doing as she was told.

This really put a strain on Sansa's neck and back, but it was worth it to hear Arya crying out softly with pleasure. Also Arya's tits were much, much bigger than Sansa's, almost comically so considering the girls size, and while Sansa would have never of guess that she'd be like one of those lecherous men craving big boobs she found once she was gifted with a pair she really enjoyed them.

Of course Margaery Tyrell had been her first woman, and she had truly, deeply loved her, so she spent a lot of time lusting over women with similar bodies, like even that bitch Myranda Royce. Thankfully nothing had happened with Myranda, or any other woman, so her second ever woman could be her sexy and ridiculously skilled sister Arya, who had the greatest tits Sansa had ever seen.

As much as she had adored Margaery's breasts they just couldn't measure up, and had been at least part of the reason Sansa had found it impossible to refuse Arya.

That, and her little sister was a force of nature which she found impossible to denie, which was proving by exactly what they were doing now, Arya even gasping, moaning and whimpering much louder than she should have given their current location, and yet Sansa allowed her to get away with it because she just couldn't get enough of these tits.

Or everything else that Arya eagerly gave to her. Now though, Sansa was very much focusing her attention on these big boobs, going back and forth between them and giving them the attention they deserved.

Which included swirling her tongue around each nipple, sucking on them, and even biting them. It wasn't a surprise that Arya would like that last one, but it did surprise Sansa just how hard her sister insisted on being bitten. Sometimes Sansa would even draw blood, and Arya would only seem to love it even more, but thankfully this was not one of these times, and Arya was content with Sansa mostly just sucking her big tits with increasing force for several long minutes.

Then Arya reached down, undid her trousers and awkwardly pushed them down around her ankles, meaning that she had to lift them both up momentarily, which the tiny girl did with ease. That effortless display of strength was almost as big a turn on as what Sansa would be suspected to do next.

"Eat me." Arya growled.

"Yes my Lady." Sansa once again replied.

Arya had never liked being called that. In fact she had loathed it. She wasn't a Lady. She was a fighter. A warrior. And now, an assassin. But this was different. This was Sansa Stark, The Lady Of Winterfell, addressing her subserviently to solidify the roles of top and bottom within their new sexual relationship.

Even implying that despite whatever other people might think, it was the younger Stark sister that was The True Lady Of Winterfell, and Sansa was just a pretender that Arya allowed to sit in her seat. Like a child playing pretend on their parent's throne, much to the amusement of that parent. And the truth wasn't far off. So yes, Arya would both accept and enjoy hearing that particular title from her sister's lips, at least in private.

Of course it was far from Arya's favourite thing that Sansa did with her lips, the brunette thought with a smirk as the redhead got down on her knees in front of her, in front of the throne, and then with doe-like eyes lowered her face in between Arya's parted thighs. Arya parted these thighs even more as Sansa approached, and did her best to remain silent as her big sister's tongue pressed against the bottom of her pussy and then slowly slid it all way up to the top.

Arya had been trained to be silent when she had to be, and her teachers would probably be very disappointed in the high-pitched sound she made as Sansa began to lick her pussy. They would be even more disappointed as she continued making those sounds, and got louder when she gave Sansa permission to increase her attentions.

"More! Lick me more, harder, ah fuck!" Arya moaned, "Yesssssss, more, more, more, ah fuck! Yes sister, use your tongue! Use your tongue just like that! Oh shit!"

To be fair this wasn't really a problem, as by now the Lords would have likely been halfway to the kitchens by now, and there probably wasn't a guard on rotation that was allowed anywhere near them which hadn't heard them fuck at this point. However it seemed prudent release trying to pretend she wasn't having sex with her sister, or at least try and hide how often they did it, and for how long.

Perhaps even part of Arya would have liked to be able to fuck in complete privacy, away from prying eyes. Sadly that wasn't possible for girls in their position, although at least they were too scary in their own way to questioned. No, they were left alone to their debauchery, something which Arya very much planned on enjoying this lunchbreak.

In the name of her old teachers she tried to keep it down, if only not to get out of practice, but it was always a task she found ultimately impossible. The mental high of having her big sister Sansa being the one doing this to her was just too much, and to her credit, Sansa had become quite the cunt muncher over the past few weeks.

That was mostly down to Arya making sure she had plenty of practice, but Sansa proved eager to learn, and actually skilled in a way that was far beyond anything Arya had encountered before. Which was truly saying something, as even the most inexperienced women she had bedded had at least some idea of what to do when it came to eating pussy.

Sansa had been extremely nervous the first time she ate Arya's cunt, but it had been one of the best experiences of her life. To bring Arya such pleasure with her mouth had been wonderful after the little Alpha female had redefined her understanding of ecstasy, and somehow she'd tasted even better than Margaery Tyrell, and Sansa wouldn't have thought that was possible beforehand.

And then there was getting her to cry out in pleasure. Oh, how Sansa had adored those sounds. She might not be getting as many of them as she wanted to initially, but she was confident that would change when she got the chance to really tongue her sister.

Over the past few weeks Sansa had learned that she had to wait for Arya's permission for just about anything when they were in bed together, but especially to make Arya cum. Sometimes Arya would forgive Sansa cumming without permission, as she knew her big sister was just a dumb slut who could easily get overwhelmed by just how good Arya was at fucking women, but she would not be rushed unless she wanted to be.

If Arya wasn't in the mood for foreplay she would sit on Sansa's face, or give the appropriate order, but mostly her sister seem to prefer a long, drawn-out pussy licking, even if they were in public. Or perhaps it was especially when they were in public.

It might be the first time they were actually bold enough to fuck in this sacred chair after dismissing the Lords of the North, but Arya had been sliding her hand into Sansa's knickers while they ate together, and had even bent the taller girl over the banister over looking the courtyard, Sansa's own knickers in her mouth the only thing keeping her from alerting them in training below that above them the Stark sisters were engaging in very twisted sex.

Although it was likely one or both of those times someone had seen them and realised the truth of the matter, but dismissed it as foolishness, and that they didn't want to know either way, so they didn't ask.

Those memories were enough to distract Sansa from her task somewhat, but a sharp tug to her hair was all it took to remind her of exactly what it was she was supposed to be doing. In fairness her tongue had been working of it's own accord to continue licking Arya's cunt, proof that at least Sansa's body remember the lessons from her beloved Margaery.

Proving it was her mind too Sansa began gently brushing over Arya's clit with every other lick, and then when that only got her a positive response the redhead cautiously started licking the brunette's clit increasingly regularly, until it was every lick. Just like Margaery had liked it, Sansa thought sadly.

Arya almost scolded her sister with the increasing attention to her clit. Maybe even punish her for it. After all, she hadn't been given her permission to do so, and Arya really loved the idea of spanking Sansa while the mighty Lady of Winterfell was bent over her knee and Arya was still sitting in this chair.

But Arya decided this wasn't disobedience, it was initiative, and she certainly didn't want to discourage that, as it was likely that House Stark would need it for the long winter to come. It would also be good just for pleasing Arya. Besides, as much as Arya wanted to sit on the throne all day with The Lady Of Winterfell eating her cunt, that just wasn't possible. Partly because they still had the Lords to deal with, but mostly because Arya just wasn't that patient.

While a certain amount of patience had been figuratively and literally beaten into her both by her unofficial and official teachers Arya still struggled with it, partly because she was alone, and partly because she had waited long enough to get the things she wanted. That was one of the best things about fucking Sansa. Whenever she truly wanted something, it would be hers.

All she had to do was say the words. And sometimes not even that, as Sansa continued to show such wonderful initiative, like beginning to tease her entrance with her tongue and wrapping her mouth around her clit and gently sucking on it, particularly the latter almost making her cum on it's own.

Luckily while close it was never quite enough, which was enough to make Arya wonder if it was intentional or not. She'd been with plenty of girls who did it as a happy accident, or because they knew or correctly guessed what they'd liked to be done to them, but if she had to put money on it Arya would guess it would have something to do with Margaery Tyrell.

She could have never imagined herself being envious of a dead woman, especially after everything she had seen, but Margaery Tyrell had been the first to taste Sansa's cunt. The first pussy Sansa had tasted. Been fingered by. Kissed. To just be Sansa's first woman. Those were honours which should have been Arya's by right, and now she'd never have revenge on her. Oh well, at least she was now receiving the benefits.

So much benefit that inevitably Arya cried out, "Ooooooooh Sansa, that's a good girl! Mmmmm, such a good girl. Lick me just like that, just like that, ohhhhhhhh fuck! Now fuck me, oh Gods, fuck my cunt! Tongue fuck me and make me cum you little bitch! Oh yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssssss, eat me! Eat my fucking cunt! Oh Sansa, sister ,aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Probably because they were more in a public place than she genuinely wanted to please, albeit not by much, Sansa shoved her tongue into Arya's pussy pretty much the first chance she got. Arya was just about able to stop herself from cumming right away so she could enjoy the sensation of having her big sister's tongue inside her, but it wasn't that long before she went crashing over the edge of a wonderfully powerful climax.

Which was of course followed by another and another and another as Sansa obediently continued tongue fucking her like the well-trained pussy pleaser she was. Oh yes, Arya was very much receiving the benefit of Margaery Tyrell training Sansa to be the rug muncher she was always meant to be.

Sansa certainly learn to love the taste of girl cum from Margaery, but she had no doubt that she would have loved Arya's cum even without that training. She would probably love any girl cum, as she was a sexual deviant, however Margaery had been her first woman, and of course Arya was her sister, meaning that she had more reason than most to love the taste.

Of course at that moment she was focused on just why she loved the taste of her little sister's cum so much, or perhaps girl cum in general for that matter. Or even Margaery Tyrell. No, Sansa was completely focused on swallowing as much as of that precious liquid as she could.

Thanks to her previous training she was able to pull her tongue out of Arya's cunt and seal her mouth around it fast enough to swallow every precious drop of that first orgasm. She wasn't so lucky with the following orgasms, partly because there seemed to be more liquid to swallow, but mostly because Arya tightened the loose grip she had on the back of her head before she shoved Sansa's face as deep into her pussy as it would go.

Shortly after that she began grinding against her face, and it was all over. Sansa knew from previous experience that all she could do was let the other woman use her face as a fuck pad. Which of course was something Arya particularly liked doing.

On the bright side all Sansa had to do was keep her mouth open and Arya's cum would be squirted directly down her throat and into her belly were it belonged. Not all of it, but still a good amount. And there was definitely something to be said for the feeling of her face being rubbed against an orgasming cunt.

Mostly that it felt like Arya was officially marking her with her cum as her personal pussy pleaser, which greatly excited Sansa, as she desired that title more than any other. Most importantly of all, she was pleasing Arya, and that was what was important here. In the name of that she sacrificed being able to swallow some cum in favour of just constantly sticking out her tongue so Arya could bash her clit against it.

While both Stark sisters would no doubt love to do this forever they certainly didn't have the stamina, and more to the point they didn't have the time. The Lords Of The North may return at any time, and selfishly Sansa was hoping for some attention for her needy fuck holes. Although she had her suspicions which Arya would choose to play with, given their lack of time, and the fact that Arya hadn't left it alone, not once, since they started having sex.

Sure enough the suspicion was confirmed, after Arya had given her a passionate kiss which had both sisters moaning happily as the younger one dominated the older one's lips and tongue with her own. Arya even took the time to lick Sansa's face a little, making them both giggle like little girls.

Then proving she wanted to do something very grown-up Arya ordered, "Bend over!"

"Yes my Lady." Sansa whimpered, turning around and bending over the table in front of her.

Arya licked her lips. Sure there was nothing in the Seven Kingdoms which could be more beautiful, or fuck-able, than the arse of Sansa Stark. She would happily die for that arse. Kill for it. Go to war over it. It was the greatest prize in the Seven Kingdoms, and it was hers. Hers to use however she wished, and both Stark sisters knew exactly what the other one wanted right now.

Proving that true Arya stood up, retrieved her harness from one of the places she'd otherwise have a knife, attached it to herself and then sat back down on the throne, all while staring at that magnificent prize. Gods, Arya just wanted to take it right then, shove every inch into Sansa's shit hole in one hard thrust. But no, she couldn't be that cruel to her sister. First Sansa's arse hole needed to be prepared, and Arya knew just how to do it.

"Spread your cheeks." Arya ordered.

"Yes my Lady." Sansa replied softly, reaching back and slowly pulling those arse cheeks of hers as wide apart as possible.

This time Arya smirked, before leaning forward and spitting on to her target. It landed higher than she meant it too, but then she got the pleasure of watching it sliding down Sansa's arse crack before she leaned forward and rubbed it into her big sister's bum hole with her tongue.

Arya repeated this process a few times before leaning forward even further so instead of just licking up and down she could easily swirl her tongue around it, and even force her tongue inside it. While it wasn't a surprise Arya was able to slide the full length of her tongue into Sansa's arse and then start tongue fucking it Arya still smirked triumphantly, as it was a testament to just how relentlessly she had been sodomising Sansa over the past few weeks.

Nevertheless when she replaced her tongue with a finger moments later Sansa did let out a cry which was hardly of pure pleasure. It was enough to briefly make Arya consider stealing some butter from the kitchens or something so this kind of thing would be easier.

But no, using strictly spit seemed nastier, and it only seemed to take a short amount of time for Sansa's arse to fully relax and remember its main purpose was to be a fuck hole for her little sister. Besides, Arya had no other easy access to another liquid, and there was no way that Sansa was leaving this chamber, or she'd allow the Lords to returned to it, without her big sister receiving a thorough arse wrecking.

Actually there was another liquid available to her, one which made Arya feel stupid for not thinking of it before, and with a wicked grin she removed her index finger from Sansa's arse and slid the rest of her fingers over her big sister's pussy. After that it was only the middle finger which joined the first finger in Sansa's bum, but it was worth it to hear the loud moan it forced out of the beautiful redhead.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12