The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 04

Story Info
Margaery pays her debts to Arya.
8.8k words
4.63
20.8k
16
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Ready to pay your debt, Lady Margaery?"

Hearing those words would have worried Margaery if she hadn't become so familiar with the voice, and if her ass wasn't being squeezed. But because that was the case she turned around and smiled, "Hello to you too, Lady Arya."

"My Lady." Arya corrected huskily, "You should get used to it, it's what you will be calling me for the rest of the night. Unless of course you're going to back out every arrangement?"

"Wouldn't dream of it, my Lady." Margaery smirked.

"Good, then come to my chambers after dinner, and we shall make sure your debt is paid in full." Arya promised with an evil grin, leaning in to kiss Margaery's cheek.

Against her better judgement Margaery cheekily called after her, "Your chambers, or Lady Sansa's?"

"You know what I mean." Arya replied without turning around, so that her rival wouldn't see the grin on her face.

*

Margaery had been thinking about repaying her debts ever since that first glorious night with Sansa and Arya, but knowing that Arya finally intended to collect sent those thoughts into overdrive about all the wonderfully wicked things which her host could have in store for her. Or perhaps even her hosts, as she hoped the case would be.

Not that Sansa would have much say in the matter, that much was clear, but Margaery hoped that Arya would use The Lady Of Winterfell to help her 'put Margaery in her place', whatever that meant. Hopefully it would mean what they had been putting Sansa through lately, most of which Margaery would very much read welcome.

After being left to think about it for most of the day Margaery was genuinely disappointed when she was given permission to enter the chambers of The Lady Of Winterfell. She had dreams of finding both Stark girls naked and maybe pounce on her the second she walked through the door, tearing her clothes off of her body and having their way with her.

Or perhaps Sansa naked kneeling before her fully clothed sister, Arya ordering Margaery to join the redhead so then both beg for the privilege of tasting Arya's cunt. So to instead find both sisters both fully clothed and reading was very disappointing indeed, for a few long moments Margaery feared they were having to postpone the festivities, perhaps indefinitely, to deal with their enemies. Thankfully that turned out not to be the case.

"What took you so long?" Arya grumbled.

"Apologies, my Lady, I was merely-" Margaery began.

"I don't want to hear excuses." Arya interrupted, tossing the parchment she was holding aside and staring at Margaery with an unsettling look on her face, "Why are you here?"

Taken aback by this Margaery searched her mind for the right answer, then cautiously answered, "To pay my debt?"

"How?" Arya pushed with a grin.

Believing she now understood what her host wanted Margaery smiled back, "By doing whatever you want."

Arya nodded happily, then pushed again, "Why?"

"So I can continue the joy of being with my dear Sansa." Margaery turned to look directly at her beloved Sansa as she said this, before turning back to Arya and quickly adding, "And you, my Lady. I may have come here looking for an escape from our enemies, and to at least see Sansa one last time before I died, but what I found here waiting for me was beyond my wildest dreams. You may still be reluctant to trust me, but I swear to you, I want you dearly. Almost as much as your sister. So we don't have to play games. My body is yours, from this night, and every night afterwards. I just want the joy of being with you both again."

Which seemed to genuinely impress the small but scary girl, before she cleared her throat, "Well then, take off your clothes, so the real fun can begin."

"Of course my Lady." Margaery bowed, then pretended like her next idea was only just occurring to her, "Would you allow Sansa to assist me? These dresses are so cumbersome, and I do so enjoy her hands. I could even help her remove her clothing, if that would please you."

"Yes it would." Arya grinned, before turning to her sister, "Go on then, help your precious flower."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa quickly bowed her head and scurried to obey.

Which of course made Margaery grin widely with delight, becoming even more delighted when Sansa returned that look with a shy smile as she reached for her dress. Before Sansa could remove a stitch of clothing Margaery grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss, being forceful enough to get the job done, but not enough to prevent Sansa from pulling away.

Clearly taken off guard Sansa tensed up and clearly considered breaking away, probably because they didn't have permission to do this more than anything, but inevitably she relaxed into the kiss and even started to kiss back. At which point Margaery actually broke the kiss to make sure she wasn't getting Sansa in trouble with The True Lady Of Winterfell.

For a few long seconds Arya made Margaery sweat a little by just staring at her, but then unsurprisingly she smiled and nodded, giving Margaery the permission she needed to pull Sansa back into another kiss, this one far longer than the first as they became truly lost in it. Or at least Sansa seemed too. To some extent so did Margaery, but she made sure not to push her luck and began doing what she could to strip Sansa while kissing her.

Even when things were more complicated, she simply turned Sansa's body around until they were both facing Arya, and began kissing the other girl's neck, back, and even bottom as she removed the other girl's clothing, to her delight Sansa then copyed those actions. Or at least doing her best, as she was perhaps a little awkward about it, although that only made her more endearing.

Arya would happily agreed with that, although mainly just found it hot. Arguably she shouldn't have been allowing this, as this night was supposed to be about solidifying her dominance over these women, instead of just letting them do whatever they wanted like Sansa's body didn't belong to her sister or something equally ridiculous.

But there was fine, because Arya had a plan for putting Margaery in her place which was very much still in effect, and she was confident it would work, so for a while she was happy just to lay back and enjoy the show. Not that it was that long before she removed her own clothing, which was much easier for her given that she didn't like wasting her time with pretty dresses, and demand some of that attention for herself.

"Hey flower Lady, stop kissing my sister and give me some of that action." Arya called out once she was completely naked.

"At once my Lady." Margaery replied after neatly breaking her kiss with Sansa.

While she was saying that Margaery was reluctantly turning away from Sansa, so it was only when she was finished speaking that Margaery knowledge that the redhead was no longer the only naked Stark in the room.

Which of course made Margaery grin with delight, her eyes just sliding over Arya's body forever while before she called onto the bed and up the other brunette's body slowly until they were face to face. Then, before Margaery could give her another smile, Arya grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss, which Margaery of course quickly returned. They then continued kissing for a few long minutes before Arya broke it to give her next order.

"Lower." Arya ordered simply, following up with, "Worship my body as my sister does."

"With pleasure my Lady." Margaery smiled, before doing as she was told.

Happily that didn't involve rushing straight to her tits, like some other noblewomen that Arya had seduced, and even a few whores she had bedden when she didn't have the patience for talking. No, Margaery gave her one parting kiss on the lips before moving down her face to her neck and lingering there for a little while.

Then just as she was about to order her to go lower Margaery kissed her way down Arya's chest, up one boob, and then took a nipple into her mouth sucking and licking it teasingly. She then moved to the other nipple and repeated the process, Margaery going back and forth like the well-trained deviant she was.

The former Queen worshipped her tits, Arya thought with a smirk. Oh yes, this girl used to be so powerful, and tonight she would be Arya's bitch. And probably for longer than that, given just how good she was playing with Arya's tits. Because fuck, Sansa had always been good, and this was probably why, but Margaery just use the right amount of pressure and timing to drive the assassin wild.

Hells, Arya would have probably ordered her to go lower much sooner, if she'd been able to trust that her voice wouldn't sound pathetic, or that her words wouldn't sound like begging. Which might be acceptable later on, just about, but not during this early stage.

Margaery was very glad for Arya's pride, because it allowed her longer with these big boobs. She adored women of all shapes and sizes, and men for that matter. As she had told Sansa all those years ago, so few of us get to try different things in our lives before we're old and grey, and Margaery had made it her mission to try as much as she could.

Although she had to confess, it was things like this which was why she preferred women. Because Gods, Arya's tits were just so big and beautiful, and felt wonderful on her lips and tongue, and in her hands as she eventually bought them up to play with that magnificent rack, pushing whatever nipple she was working on deeper into her mouth while making sure the other wasn't completely left out.

Shortly after that Arya cried out, "Lower! Lick me! Lick me now you bitch! Ah fuck!"

Instead of replying 'yes my Lady' as she perhaps should, or allowed Arya to 'command' her some more, Margaery almost immediately began kissing down Arya's belly. She just couldn't help it, she had been that Winterfell for weeks now, and had been making a feast of the sweet treat between the older Stark sister's legs, but had never truly tasted the younger one.

Which was a mistake Margaery was now determined to correct. Sure, she had tasted it on Sansa's lips and loved it, but it wasn't enough and barely counted. But now finally she was reaching her ultimate destination, and after a few long seconds of savouring that fact and the sight in front of her Margaery leaned forward, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue, and did what she had been aching to do.

As she did this Margaery moaned softly at Arya's flavour, although joyously that sound was drowned out by the cry of pleasure that the other woman let out. After that Arya sadly did a good job of hiding her sounds of enjoyment for an annoyingly long time, at least to the untrained eye.

But Margaery could hear every little stifled whimper, gasp and moan, and of course the look on Arya's face, all of which she took great delight in. Although perhaps not as much as Arya's pussy cream, which was just as good as she thought it would be. Which wasn't as good as Sansa's honey, but then again nothing could be. And that didn't mean it wasn't fucking fantastic.

Of course Margaery was a million miles away from unbiased. She had adored Sansa from the moment they had met, with every other meeting only making her feelings more intense, which wasn't the case with any other person, except maybe one. Bloody Arya Stark. This terrifyingly deadly girl had intrigued her from the start, Margaery attracted to her in such a different way to Sansa.

Wanted things from her which was so much different than what she wanted from Sansa. And to have them both? That was better than any heaven that could possibly exist. Hells, even when she was receiving satisfaction herself, it was just an honour and a privilege to worship one of them like this, Margaery savouring every moment of finally getting to worship Arya's body like this.

Sansa honestly wasn't sure who she was more jealous of, Margaery or Arya. As she had been reminded recently, and as her dear sister was now finding out, absolutely no one was better that eating pussy than Margaery Tyrell. However Sansa adored being on her knees in front of her little sister and worshipping her amazing body. It was where she belonged, and she yearned to be there again.

Especially as she knew Arya would never share Margaery's tongue with a total bottom like Sansa, so the best that she could hope for was that her baby sister would give her the honour of joining Margaery. Or perhaps permit her to lick another hole, which Sansa barely got time to acknowledge that was the most likely outcome before she was being ordered to do just that.

"Oooooooh yesssssss, lick me just like that you little tart! Oh fuck! Oh Margaery! Mmmmm, oh my Gods!" Arya swore, unable to hold back any more, especially as she got a wonderful idea for her watching sibling, "Sansa, don't just stand there staring. Come and help your little friend. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, come and help your precious Margaery worship your little sister's body you perverted dyke. Get down on your knees and kiss my arse! Yesssssss, mmmmm, lick my fucking butt! Lick it! Shove your tongue deep into my shit hole you twisted bitch! Mmmmm, fuck yeah, eat my little bum hole while your bestest friend Margaery Tyrell eats my cunt!"

"Yes my Lady." Sansa eagerly replied, hurrying to do as she was told.

It was a little sad for Sansa to no longer get such a good view of Margaery going down on Arya, but it was an easy trade to join in the fun. Perhaps especially considering it was something so humiliating and degrading as kneeling down behind her own sister and pressing her lips to Arya's backside.

She then did it over and over again, eventually pushing her face in between those cheeks and licking up and down her little sister's arse crack before finally focusing on Arya's most private hole. The hole Arya shat from. The hole which was never supposed to be touched, at least not for a lady. And yet Sansa not only revelled in getting her own arse hole reamed my big girl cocks, but she adored to lick the bum holes of more dominant women like Margaery and of course Arya.

There was just something so wonderful about doing something so twisted, wrong and humiliating which made Sansa's heart flutter. It cemented the fact that she was a submissive bitch, and more importantly in this moment she was her sister's submissive bitch. Sansa had truly fought to be The Lady Of Winterfell, and outside the bedroom, or wherever else her lovers choose to take her, she took great pride in that title.

But it wasn't the title which fit her the best. No, that would always be Arya's bitch, and she would always jump at the chance to prove she understood that fact, loved it. And that she loved Arya, so very, very much, and happily would do anything for her little sister/Dom.

Besides, surprisingly the taste wasn't even that unpleasant. It couldn't compare to pussy, especially not Arya's, which Sansa was still jealous of Margaery for currently enjoying, but the older sister had also grown to like the taste of the younger sister's arse.

Also the act itself was extra special now Margaery was on the opposite side worshipping Arya's cunt, and more than jealousy Sansa was just happy that her kid sister was receiving more satisfaction because of it. It was certainly easier to make Arya cum now there was two of them, and while Margaery got most of the benefits of that Sansa also got a great sense of pride for doing her part.

Arya liked to make her girls work for her sounds of enjoyment, and it was often embarrassingly little it took for Sansa to get them. For better or for worse it turned out to be the same story for Margaery alone, and when Arya permitted them to start working together she hadn't stood a chance.

Which she knew of course, but it was easily worth it for the incredible pleasure of having two beautiful highborn women kneeling before her and worshipping her. Oh Gods yes, they were licking her pussy AND arse, at the same time. The former Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms, and The Lady Of Winterfell. Margaery Tyrell and Sansa Stark. Her sister and their closest confidant. Gods, this was amazing.

Of course given who these women were and exactly what they were now doing made it extremely hard for Arya to not demand more sooner than she would have liked. Because she wanted to savour this, she really did, and of course she had a reputation to uphold, but it just felt so good she wanted more. She wanted to cum. Oh Gods, how she wanted to cum.

And that was just when Margaery and Sansa were gently licking her holes. Then without prompting Margaery slowly increased her attention to Arya's clit, something which the assassin probably should punish the former Queen for, but... later. For that moment Arya just enjoyed the increased attention to her needy little clit.

Clearly taking that as permission to do more Margaery started focusing her licks just on Arya's clit, and then later even taking it into her mouth and sucking on it, forcing a high-pitched cry out of Arya's lips. Which tipped Sansa off that Margaery was now doing more, and after a clear moment of contemplation the redhead did the same, swirling her tongue around the dominant brunette's bum hole and even trying to push her tongue inside that forbidden orifice.

Sansa didn't get very far, because unlike her sister Arya wasn't a massive anal whore, but it still increased the pleasure she was receiving. So much so that Arya just couldn't hold back any more, even if it meant instead of demanding to cum it came across more as begging.

So with all the willpower she could muster Arya growled, "More! Mmmmm, make me cum you bitches! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh, fuck me with your tongues and make me cum! Make me drown Margaery in my cum, mmmmm fuck, I want her to choke on it. I want to cover her face and mark her as my bitch! Fucking do it whores! I want, ooooooh fuckkkkkk yesssssss, just like that, more, more, more, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS! MORE! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME BITCHES, AH, AH, AH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Luckily before her voice could become too whiny or before she could sound too much like she was begging for what she so desperately needed Arya actually got it. Or maybe she was too far gone to register what she was saying or doing. Honestly it didn't really matter to her at that point, because she was being bombarded with the greatest pure physical pleasure she had perhaps ever known.

No, she'd known the joy of Margaery eating her arse as Sansa tongued her twat, which had been slightly better, but it really wasn't by much, and it was hard for her to care when she was cumming so hard and frequently. In fact it wasn't long before she didn't care about anything at all, her entire world becoming the incredible pleasure these two women were giving her.

Margaery barely got the chance to push her tongue into Arya's cunt before she had quickly pulled it out again and wrapped her mouth around that entrance so she could start swallowing the other girl's cum. Luckily she had plenty of practice with this, and even managed to get every drop of that first orgasm, and the first few that followed.

Which again thanks to her experience was easy to achieve, Margaery even being able to literally fuck Arya with her tongue for a few glorious moments before going back to her cum swallowing duties. Although truth be told it was more like a privilege, because as expected Arya's cum was second only to Sansa's cum, and it really wasn't by much, likely because of her growing feelings for Arya, and her constant feelings for Sansa.

From having this wonderful experience with Sansa and herself in the other position Margaery knew it was only a matter of time before Arya started to grind on their faces, so she decided to take advantage of how lost in pleasure the assassin was and do something unbecoming of a bottom.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers