The Lady, or the Tiger?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain in my hand. I look back. Ben's eyes are golden. His nose is black. The sleeve of his white button-down shirt is torn to reveal thick forearms. His fingernails are gone, replaced with deadly, curved black claws.

"Kris," he's panting, lips back in a grimace. "What's... I don't understand."

The male is in pain. My male. I stop in front of the place. The place I want to be. It's blocked but I push at it and growl, black ears back in anger. The male reaches out, touching part of the wall and it opens. I lick the male's ears in appreciation and pull him inside. The large room is pitch black but I see well despite this.

The male cries out in pain and I look over with concern. His teeth are cracking, making room for growing fangs. I hold him as he flails, clawing at my flesh and strange coverings. He whimpers and I lay him down, pulling at the bits of things over my body, revealing my nakedness.

Pain. Pain flares in my head and I fall to my hands and knees, thick tail thrashing behind me. My jaw cracks and I blink away tears as the bones pull and push, widening and growing out into a short, powerful muzzle. Black and orange fur sprout down from my forehead slowly.

The male is curled into a ball, crying. I can see his back but something is on him so I claw at it, exposing his beautiful body. A thick tuft of fur covers his shoulders and neck above a bare, sweaty back. I straddle him, licking the back of his neck with my tongue. Grooming him. He calms beneath my attentions and then shifts, pushing at his body. I help him, pulling and pushing and cutting at the things still covering him until he lies sweating and shaking and naked.

Hissing through sharp fangs, the male turns to me with furrowed brow. He calls to me in a strange voice and I hear anger there. I growl at him, ears back and he growls back, small, hairless ears twitching. He pushes himself up to his elbows and we stare at each other.

With a scream, the male bucks, falling backward. He arches his back and quivers, clawing at the ground. His manhood throbs above him and I can't look away. The smell of it... tiny white hairs are sprouting from the base. His cock is long and pink with a thick vein along the length. I want to touch it. To lick it. To rub my whole face against it. Small bumps form along the length of the male's cock and, beneath it, his furred testicles swell. I watch as the hard bumps lengthen into tiny spines and something deep within me responds in kind.

I yowl for him. No longer able to hold back, I rub my sex against his, hissing and yowling as his thick, barbed cock slides between my burning, wet lips. Rocking my hips, pressing my heavy, furred body against his, I rub and yowl and growl and hiss until, moving forward, I feel him press against my opening.

Eagerly, I press back and he fills me. The male bucks, claws grabbing for my wide, furry hips while his eyes stare hungrily from a fur-less face. I don't wait for him. Can't wait. I push myself down, impaling my hungry pussy onto his throbbing, still growing cock. The barbs bite in and I scream. Pain and pleasure mix. Blood roars in my ears. I slam myself down against the male over and over, blood and juices mixing with my fur. He explores my furred stomach, stroking my teats and breasts as he completes his own change beneath me.

Almost faster than I can follow, the male moves, rolling over, forcing me to the ground. I growl, swiping at his newly formed muzzle. My claws bite in, drawing blood and he hisses. Before I can strike him again, he's on top of me, claws digging into my neck and shoulder. My heavy breasts press flat against the carpet beneath me and I can feel a slow drip between my sore, engorged sex. Blood and cum. My own.

I thrash, yowling. Needing. Angry and empty and hungry. I buck but, as strong as I am now, the male is stronger. I feel his fangs in the fur of my shoulder and I still myself. My traitorous tail strikes the male's side and then wraps itself around his waist. My neck and shoulder vibrate while the male growls his warning. His cock pressing against my wet, furred ass, probing. I shiver, yowling again, loudly, until he presses into me.

The male's arms and legs wrap around me and I raise myself for him, meeting his powerful thrusts with a slam of my own hips. My large ass slaps against his hips, eager for his seed. I feel something within. My own orgasm building despite the pain of his barbs scraping against my slick walls. The first orgasm for my changed body. I growl, lips pulled back under long, white whiskers. Black furred ears flat against my muzzle. Long, strong legs anchoring myself to the ground with thick black claws.

Large fingers find my own and I feel the male's rough pads as he clenches my hand, a remnant of his human side coming through. Grunting and growling and yowling and thrusting, he mates with me until I felt his teeth pierce my shoulder. I feel him clenching and swelling deep within and I scream in pain and pure, raw pleasure. The male's cum burns in my pussy as he fills me again and again. Blood soaks my shoulder. My ears fill with roaring. I push back once. Twice. And then, I loose myself to it.

My legs start shaking first, claws tearing strips from the carpet. I try to growl and hiss but bite my tongue instead as my hips began bucking uncontrollably. My thick, orange and black tail arches up and back, vibrating. It's too much. Too much. I try to get away, paws scrabbling at the ground but the male holds me tight, muzzle vibrating around a growl against my shoulder.

After what feels like eons, my body lies still. I fall to my stomach, wincing and hissing as my aching breasts flatten again beneath me. I want to move but I can't; my muscles ignore every command I send their way. Instead, I lay with my muzzle open and tongue out, panting while staring up at my mate. I'd forgotten about his fangs in my shoulder until he opens his mouth. Sharp, stinging pain lances into my neck and shoulder and I hiss at it, snapping at the air. Only when I feel the male's tongue lashing against my bloody fur do I calm.

He cleans me as I had groomed him earlier. It feels good. It feels right. The tigress found her mate and now I knew what that felt like.

Once he's finished cleaning me, he pulls me against his thick, furry chest and holds me. I breathe deeply, savoring our scents. And then, shifting slightly, I remember that he's still inside of me. I want more. She wants more but I hurt too much and I don't think I can move yet.

As the full moon moved slowly in the clear night sky, the two tigers slept, exhausted and satiated.

---

When I wake the next morning, I knew Ben was already awake. We lay together, naked and human. Spooning as we had when we'd fallen asleep together in the night. His cock lay between my ass and it took every ounce of willpower not to wiggle back against him.

He was so warm.

What should I say? What could I say? Did he remember like I did? I have to say something.

"I hurt everywhere," I say, feebly. It's true. I ached. And, oh Jesus, my poor lady bits. I'd had sex with guys that were big and that was bad enough but this... this was different. And even then, I blushed at the vague, patchy memory of it. "I'm sor-"

"Did you just wake up?" Ben asks quietly.

"Yes," I answer. "Ben, I'm sor-"

"Was this because of you?"

I hesitate. Ashamed. "Yes," I say, my voice very small.

"Is it- is it permanent?"

"Yes," I reply, even smaller. Silence filled the room. I feel terrible. Worse than I'd ever felt.

"Did you do it on purpose? To me, I mean."

"No," I told him quickly. "Well... no. Not exactly."

I explain it to him. My trip. Being attacked. Being raped. Coming back and changing for the first time. Every full moon, just like the movies. The first time I'd had no idea and woke up in the middle of nowhere. The second time I'd locked myself in my room and woke up to a trashed room. I knew then I'd have to fight it. To work at it and try to control it.

Until I'd smelled him. Something about his scent had made me crazy. Pushed me over the edge. Despite knowing I should leave, I stayed and attacked him.

"I raped you, Ben," I say, tears welling up. "Just like the creature did to me. I can't... I can't apologize enough. I feel sick and I'm so-"

I cry. Unable to hold it in. And, despite it all, Ben pulls me closer. He holds me until I've exhausted myself. I lay there, ugly with tears and snot and occasionally hiccuping and he still holds me. His smooth, hairless chest is warm against my back and I can feel the slow, steady beat of his heart.

"It wasn't your fault," he tells me finally. "You didn't know. You were trying to figure it out and didn't know what would happen. I don't blame you. It's not your fault."

I'd thought I was done crying but, I guess not. And I cry ugly, too. Really ugly. I'm very, very glad I'm the little spoon. This time, Ben strokes my hair until I calmed down.

"Do you," Ben asks, pausing. "Do you want to grab some coffee? Well, I mean, uhhh, clothes first and then coffee? I think we need to talk about this. A lot."

"Yeah," I sniff, shifting to move.

"No," Ben says quietly. I feel him press his face against my shoulder, burying his nose into my hair. "Not yet. You're... you're warm and comfortable and I just... I just need to be here a little longer. If- if that's okay."

I can't speak. I just nod and press myself against him. For now, it's enough. More than enough.

12