The Lady Paladin 03

Story Info
The lady paladin has a tryst with a bridge troll.
3.4k words
4.68
8.4k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
871 Followers

The room is dark and windowless, and the beds are full of moaning, big bellied women. I hang limp between my three captors as they drag me over to the only empty bed. Roughly, they lift me up and onto it. As they begin to chain me to the bed, I throw my carefully husbanded strength into one last escape attempt. The element of surprise gets me up off of the bed, but my body, with its swollen stomach, betrays me, and I topple forward. Roland and another paladin catch me, force me back to the bed, and, as I struggle and curse, chain me in place. Then they leave me alone in the dark. Well, almost alone.

My head is all I can move, with my legs chained to the lower corners of the bed and my hands manacled to the wall above. I turn to look at the women in the other beds, and, although I know what I will see, I almost cry.

There aren't many Lady Paladins in the Order. Noble born ladies are expected to be dutiful wives, not warriors. There are eleven of us, and two female squires. I know them all.

The lady chained to the bed on the far side of the room is Adelia. She is vain and sometimes petty, and was a squire to my page, and, later, a knight while I was a squire. We were rivals, but I would not wish this upon her. Her belly is enormous, bigger than should be possible, and I wonder if, even were she awake and unchained, she could stand. She is tossing and moaning in her fevered dreams.

The next one is a squire, Venitie. Her eyes are wide and frightened, though she is usually quite brave. I wanted to train her myself, once, and petitioned for the honor, but she was given to another. A paladin named Heratio, I think. I wonder if he knows where she is.

It is the bed next to mine that breaks my heart. Morane. My best friend, sister of my heart. I had hoped she had escaped this, and here she is, belly bigger than mine. As I watch, she wakes up and looks over at me.

"Thera," she says dully. "Shit."

"That pretty much sums it up," I agree.

We stare at each other in silence for a moment. Then I shake myself and ask urgently, "The other Lady Paladins and squires. Where are they? I only count four of us."

She sighs. "I was out questing when this started. When I got back, they took me straight to Orwen, and he won't say anything other than that the ones who agreed to this are being kept separately."

"Some of us actually agreed to do this?" I am shocked and outraged.

"You know Xane, Thrush, and Salama. They'd agree to anything a higher up wanted them to do. And Yolana hates the fairy folk. Listi was on a diplomatic mission to Celeste, so hopefully she's safe. And Ophala is too young. I hope. As for Quia, Zera, and Fini, I don't know."

"Does Venitie know? Or Adelia?" I ask.

"Adelia was the first one taken, as far as we know. Months ago. She's got no idea. And Venitie..." Morane sighs. "She hasn't said a word since she arrived."

I frown. "I would have thought Adelia would also agree. Why is she here?"

She laughs bitterly. "She told me, back when she still woke up occasionally, that she didn't want to get stretch marks."

"Ah." I consider this. "What have you tried, escape wise?"

She shakes her head. "There's no point."

"There's always a way," I say stubbornly. "I'll get us out of here, you'll see."

Morane laughs bitterly. "And then what? I didn't say there wasn't a way, I said there wasn't any point."

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"I mean, there's no way to get the eggs out, even if we escape," says Morane. "Every priest powerful enough to do something like that has been ordered by the Zierat himself not to."

"You mean, every priest of the Church," I say.

"What, you planning on walking all the way to Beste by yourself? Throw yourself on the mercy of the wood elves? If you can even get there in time. You may not have noticed, but we aren't in any shape to travel. Or fight, for that matter, and, this close to the wild lands, you're almost guaranteed to run into an orge." She gasps sarcastically. "Wait, that's it! We'll ask the ogres for help! I'm sure they won't just slaughter us."

"Enough, Morane," I snap. "There's got to be a way. We can't just give up."

She sighs. "What's the point of trying?"

"To try!" I growl. "The point of trying is to try! We're guaranteed to fail if we don't try." I pause, remembering the words of the Spider King. He said, 'when my people were alive, I was a powerful priest.' Powerful enough, I wonder, to remove the eggs? "Besides, I have an idea about egg removal."

I refuse to say anything else about my plan, partially because I am not sure if there is anyone listening, partially because I do not think she would like my idea if she knew who it relies on. When I will not divulge my plan, she subsides into silence. I try to engage her in conversation, but she will only answer in a quiet monotone, using as few words as possible, and, finally, I give up. She is soon asleep again.

I will escape, I know. And I will find the Spider King again. Then, I will make him remove the eggs. I will make an escape plan soon, but, first, I think, a nap...

*

I awake to the sound of screaming. At first I panic. I've got no idea where I am. I struggle wildly against my bonds. Then I remember where I am, and my struggles cease. Blind panic is replaced by cold rage, which only increases when I see the source of the screaming.

It's Adelia. She's fully awake now, for the first time in a while, according to Morane. Her eyes are wide and staring, full of pain and panic. She is thrashing madly within her bonds. And her nether regions are gushing with blood.

Morane is screaming to, now, except her screams have words. "Get in here now, assholes! She's dying! Adelia's dying!"

Three guards immediately rush in. Latimer is among them, as is a warrior I think is Heratio. Latimer gestures to the third guard, the one I don't recognize, and yells something in his ear. The man immediately runs off, hopefully to fetch someone who can help. Latimer and Heratio unchain Adelia, who by now has stopped thrashing, but is still screaming weakly. They carry her out of the room. As the door shuts behind them, the weak screams gradually fade away.

*

Morane is asleep now. I don't know how she can sleep after that... That horror. Blood is pooling on the floor below Adelia's bed, and in a trail to the door. I know a bit about healing, from combat. That amount of blood... Well, a person can't really lose that much and survive.

I hear a noise from the other room, the one the guards stay in. I rattle my chains, and call to Morane. "Someone's coming!"

She blinks sleepily. "Does it matter?"

I growl, and thrash in my chains.

Sir Latimer enters. I immediately begin to berate him, using every curse word I know.

He claps his hand over my mouth. When I bite him, he winces, but does not take his hand away. "Shut up! I'm here to let you out!" he hisses.

I quiet down, and stop biting his hand. He pulls his hand away, and shakes his head. "This has gone too far. I wasn't expecting..." He shakes his head. "Poor Adelia."

"She's dead, isn't she?" I ask.

He sighs. "You saw how much blood she lost. What do you think?" He wipes his bloody hand on his leggings, and winces. "You didn't have to bite me."

"Fuck you," I hiss. "This is too little, too late."

He winces again. "Maybe. I don't think any priest will agree to remove the eggs."

I frown. "Actually, if you can get me out of here, I think I have a solution to that problem."

He nods, looking relieved. "Good. Don't tell me what it is. If they capture me, I don't want to be able to give away your plan."

I nod. "Sounds reasonable."

Sir Latimer pulls out his keys and unlocks my chains. I struggle to rise. "Hurry!" he urges.

When I am on my feet, he hands me his cloak. "This is the best I've got as far as clothing," he tells me. "And we don't have time to find something better. They'll be done examining the body soon."

I nod as I don the cloak. "To the stables?"

"To the stables," he agrees. He pulls his light stone out of his pocket and hands it to me. "You go ahead. I'll follow."

I frown. "What about Morane?"

She smiles weakly. "It's been too long. I can't stay awake long enough to travel."

"I'll be back," I tell her fiercely. "I'll rescue you."

She sighs. "Don't throw your life away for me, Thera."

I growl. "I'll be back. I promise." But I don't think she hears me. She is asleep again.

Sir Latimer gestures to the door. "Go," he urges.

I waddle out of the room, moving slower than I'd like because of my big belly. Sir Latimer seems tense, and keeps glancing behind him. "Faster," he urges in a whisper.

"I'm moving as fast as I can," I hiss. "You try walking with this." I gesture to my belly.

We're almost to the stables when I hear running feet. "Stop them!" the bishop shouts as Roland, Heratio, and an unfamiliar paladin rush toward us.

Sir Latimer turns to face them and draws his sword. "Go!" he shouts. "I'll hold them off!"

"You'll die!" I retort.

He grunts as he takes the first blow on his sword. "My choice. Go!"

I go, waddling as fast as I can. When I reach the stables, I don't saddle or bridle my horse, Likkira. There's no time. I just mount, sliding the fabric of the cloak between me and the horse. Then we are off, racing toward the stable door.

As I race off into the night, there is no pursuit. Not yet. Sir Latimer must be holding his own. I pray that he manages to kill a few of the bastards. Then I frown. God is no longer on my side.

"But I am," whispers a voice inside my head. It is a man's voice, low and sultery. "Go. I'll cover your tracks." The voice laughs gleefully.

I blink. That was weird. As I enter the forest, I wonder if I imagined it. But I have never been the imaginative sort.

The race through the forest is a bit scary, with trees appearing in the circle of Sir Latimer's light stone just in time for the horse to avoid them. I duck low against my mount's back, avoiding tree limbs.

Soon, though, Likkira is spent. I dismount and walk her for a bit, allowing her to cool down slowly.

I glance behind me, wondering how obvious a trail I am leaving. Then I blink in surprise.

Neither my horse or myself are leaving any footprints. I press my foot into a muddy patch experimentally. When I lift it, the print of my foot is gone. Strange. Perhaps the mysterious voice is covering my tracks, as it said it would.

I continue on through the night. When morning comes, I am very sleepy. Hungry, too. I wonder if I should have taken time to grab some food.

I shake my head. There was no time for that, or anything else. Frowning, I examine my options. Without a weapon, I can't hunt. I don't have time to set a snare. Fortunately, I know a great deal about edible plants and mushrooms. The trick is finding them...

I feel a nudge in the back of my mind, as if some unseen force is pointing the way. I decide to follow the nudging. It can't hurt. I leave the deer trail I have been following, and head out into the brush. I leave my horse to munch on the lower tree leaves and bushes. She won't stray far, and I have trained her to come when I whistle.

The insistent nudging guides me to a circle of edible mushrooms. I kneel and start to gather them. This will last me a few meals. My stomach grumbles, and, after examining a mushroom for bugs, I take a bite.

"Thank you," I say aloud. "Whatever you are."

There is no answer, but, then, I had not truly expected one. I tear a section off the cloak, and bundle the mushrooms in it. Then I return to Likkira, and we continue one our way. Soon we will have to stop to rest, but not yet.

We come to a small burbling stream, and I kneel to drink as my horse bends to gulp the cool water. I look around. There is plenty of forage for the horse, and a soft bed of leaves. This would be a good place to sleep.

Despite my exhaustion, I expect to lie awake for a while. After all, the sun is bright, and I have worries to occupy my mind. However, I am asleep as soon as my head rests on the forest floor.

*

When I awaken several hours later, I feel refreshed and ready to keep going. My horse, likewise, seems well rested and fed. I mount, and nudge her into an amble. She responds eagerly, seeming as anxious as I to keep going. I look at the sun, and plot my course based on its position and the time of day.

When we reach a river, I frown. It is too deep and fast for even strong Likkira to cross it. I'm not certain where the nearest bridge is, and I doubt crossing at a popular bridge is a good idea in any case. I am naked, after all, and there is probably a bounty on my head.

There is another insistent nudge in my mind, pointing me downstream. Not knowing what else to do, I turn Likkira and go that way. We amble along for an hour or so, and I have begun to despair when I spot a bridge through the undergrowth. The path leading to it is small and not particularly well worn, so it is unlikely I will run across another traveler. I smile. My mysterious benefactor has come through once more.

I hurry up to the bridge. It seems abandoned, right up until an ogre climbs out from underneath. I freeze. I have nothing to defend myself with, and, even if I did, I'm in no shape to do so.

I decide to try to negotiate instead of running away. Ogres are sometimes reasonable, after all. "Hello," I say.

The ogre nods. "I Brogh. I bridge troll. To pass, must pay the toll."

I frown. "I don't have any money. All I've got is this cloak, and some mushrooms."

The ogre frowns. "You have horse."

I shake my head vigorously. "I need her!"

The ogre nods. "Of course. Horse too much for toll." He looks me over. "Mushrooms too little. And you need cloak. Will get cold."

I sigh. "I'm sorry. I really do have nothing to pay with."

The ogre suddenly grins. "You do." He leers. "Lady pretty. We have the sex."

I frown. "No."

He crosses his arms. "No toll, no cross."

I consider my options. I could wait for nightfall and try to sneak past him. But ogres have good night vision. I have nothing to fight him with, and nothing else to pay him with.

I sigh. "All right."

The ogre grins. "We go under bridge. We have fun."

I nod, and follow him to the space between the bank of the river and the edge of the bridge. The space is actually quite large, and rather cozy. There is a bed roll on the floor, and the underside of the bridge is covered in small cupboards.

I lie down on the bed roll. "Let's get this over with," I say, removing my cloak.

The troll nods, and kneels in front of me. "Lady small. I use fingers first. Not hurt."

I blink in surprise. I hadn't expected him to worry about that. Frankly, I'd expected the experience to be quite painful.

He slides a finger into my pussy. Then he leans close, and, to my embarrassment, smiffs me. "Lady smells good," he says. Then he begins to lick me.

Once again, I am surprised by his interest in my comfort and pleasure. Then I am further surprised by how very, very good this feels. I moan. The ogre makes a pleased noise.

I can no longer think of him simply as the ogre. Not when he is being so kind, and making me feel so good. What was his name? "Brogh," I murmur, and he makes another pleased noise.

Soon after he switches to two fingers, I feel the tightness that signals an approaching orgasm. When he switches to three, I cum. Whimpering, I feel my pussy clench around his fingers.

Brogh pulls away. "Lady cum. Lady ready?"

When I nod, he shucks his shorts. Like the spider king, he is large, though not large for his size. Unlike the spider king, he has the more usual number of penises. I moan as he enters me.

"Lady feel good?" Brogh asks anxiously. "Not hurt?"

"Not hurt," I confirm, and he begins to move. I groan in pleasure, and then whimper as he caresses my breasts.

"Lady have nice boobies," he says with a grin. "Pretty nipples." He tweaks a nipple, and I whimper.

He caresses my belly. "Full of life. Baby soon?"

"I hope not," I mutter. I could try to explain the situation to him, but I doubt his mastery of the common tongue is good enough for him to understand.

He seems to understand that I don't want to talk about it, and goes back to playing with my nipples. I moan.

Soon I am approaching orgasm once more. I'm going to cum. I'm going to-

"Cumming!" I whimper. "Cumming!"

Brogh cums to, but, before I can come out of my own orgasm, he is done and moving once again.

As my orgasm ends, I blink up at him. "Wha... What are you doing?" He definitely came, so how is he still hard?

Brogh puffs out his chest. "Brogh not puny human. Brogh ogre. Orge cum twice."

I moan. He seems determined to delay his second orgasm, because when I cum again, he doesn't. He just keeps pumping, driving me to new levels of pleasure.

When I cum the fourth time, he lets go, shooting his second load into me. Once more, I can do nothing but whimper and twitch as he fills me with his seed.

This time, though, he's done. He pulls out, and then begins to mop up the spilled semen with a spare shirt.

I sigh. My time with Brogh wasn't as overwhelming as my tryst with the spider king, but it was still better than any I've ever had with a human. I wonder vaguely if I can ever go back to inattentive, small dicked human men after this.

Brough frowns. "It not enough."

My eyes widen. "What? You mean this won't pay for my toll?"

Brogh shakes his head. "No, no. You bring Brogh lots of pleasure. Bridge crossing too little. Brogh not pay enough."

I blink. "I think it's enough."

Brogh scowls. "What Brogh think matter. Brogh let lady stay the night, and give lady clothing." He frowns. "Brogh also have sword. Can lady use sword?"

I blink in surprise. "Yes! Yes I can!"

Brogh nods in satisfaction. "Good. Lady stay night. Brogh work on clothing. Lady leave tomorrow with clothing and sword."

I yawn. I feel tired. It has, after all, been a long day, and a long night before that. My nap earlier seems so long ago... And it is starting to grow dark. Spending the night seems like a good idea.

Brogh smiles. "Lady sleep now." He pulls out a clean shirt, shorts, thread, and a needle. "Brogh sew."

I nod. Once again, I swiftly fall asleep.

charmscale
charmscale
871 Followers