The Lady Paladin 04

Story Info
The Lady Paladin has another sensual encounter.
3.2k words
4.66
5.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

In the morning, I try on the clothing Brogh altered for me. It fits very well, but is a bit tight around the chest. As I adjust my breasts, Brogh grins. "Lady look good."

I look into the water at my reflection. He's right. The tight fit in the chest is quite becoming on me, and Brogh has left the area below loose enough to partially hide my belly. The pants fit perfectly. Not too lose. Not too tight. Very easy to move in.

I smile. "Thank you. You're good at sewing."

Brogh shrugs, looking embarrassed. "Brogh make all own clothes." Then he hands me the sword.

I pull it from its sheath. It is surprisingly well balanced, though not as good as the sword I left behind. I wonder how Brogh got the sword, but decide not to ask.

I make a few practice thrusts and slices. It will do well enough, though my belly makes fighting harder. "Thank you."

Brogh nods, and gestures to the bridge. "Lady cross now?"

I nod. "Yes." Mounting Likkira, I continue on my way.

I frown as I rethink everything I once thought I knew about ogres. Brogh was very kind to me. Perhaps, if the Spider King refuses to remove the eggs, I can return to Brogh and ask him if he knows a priest.

*

The week it takes me to reach the part of the forest where I last met the Spider King is uneventful. Now that I am here, I look around, searching for the fairy folk, and realize I have seen none for my entire journey. Perhaps they know the danger I am carrying, and are avoiding me. Perhaps it is simply that, without anything sweet or shiny to barter with, I simply don't interest them.

Frowning, I consider my predicament. How will I find the Spider King now?

I feel a nudge in the back of my mind. Since it has led me to where I need to go twice before, I follow it. Soon I am at the mouth of a cave. I enter. "Hello?" I call out. "Is anyone there?"

There is no answer. I continue into the cave, light stone held high.

Suddenly, the Spider King looms out of the darkness. I gasp in surprise and terror. His expression is not a kind one. "I told you not to try to find me," he says.

I shiver. "I'm not here to fight. I... I need your help." I gesture to my belly.

He blinks in shock. "Is it mine?"

I snort. "Of course not. There hasn't been enough time."

He frowns. "Then whose is it? And why are you coming to me?"

I explain the situation to him. His frown deepens. "And you want me to remove the eggs?"

I nod. "Will you? Please?" I bite my lip as I look at his frown. He will say no, I am sure of it.

He nods. "Of course I'll remove them." He scowls. "And I thought Rashel could sink no lower."

I shiver as I hear the true name of my former god. "Thank you."

His scowl turns to me. "I'm not doing this for you."

I scowl back. "I don't give a damn who you're doing this for. I just want these... Things out of me!" I shiver as I think of the poor fairy girl. "I don't want the fairies to die," I say quietly.

His face softens. "Don't worry. They won't."

Tears fill my eyes. "There are more eggs. More women. Even if you remove these..." I shake my head. Once again, I wonder who to pray to, now that I am no longer on speaking terms with the human god.

He pats me on the shoulder. "There are things we can do about that."

My eyes widen. "Really?"

He nods. "Of course."

Now tears are flowing freely down my cheeks. "And... And you'll help? You'll help me stop them?"

The Spider King appears to be nonplussed by my tears. Tentatively, he pats me on the shoulder again. "I have been waiting a long time for a chance to act against your god," he tells me.

I scowl at him through my tears. "He's not my god," I snap. "Not anymore."

The Spider King nods. "Of course not." He looks thoughtful. "I don't suppose you're looking for a replacement?"

I blink. "A replacement?"

"Another god," he explains. "Or a goddess."

I frown. On one hand, it would be nice to have someone to pray to. On the other... "I think I've had enough of gods," I tell him. "At least for now." In the back of my head, I hear a disappointed sigh.

The Spider King also sighs in disappointment. "A pity. If you pledged to one of my gods, that would make this easier." He looks thoughtful. "I think I will call on Asmodeus for this one."

At the name, a shiver runs through me. "Asmodeus?"

"My people's god of sex and prostitution," he explains. "This falls under his purview. I could call on the goddess of childbirth, Amathea, but then we might get a live birth, which might be a bit of a problem."

I nod. "That makes sense." I frown thoughtfully. "How many gods did your people have?"

He laughs. "I'm not entirely sure. I've never counted. Probably a few dozen?"

I blink. "A few dozen?"

"Gods can help mortals better when they specialize," he explains. "My people had a god for pretty much everything. Most are still worshipped by other races." For a moment, he looks sad. "Asmodeus isn't one of them." He sighs. "I think he'll appreciate being called on. He doesn't have much to do anymore."

I feel something like a single finger running down my spine, and a soft sigh. "He's right," a voice whispers.

I frown. Could my mysterious voice be Asmodeus? Surely not. I am no priest, to commune with the gods. I must be imagining it.

The Spider King gestures for me to follow him. "We'll do this in my workroom," he tells me. We enter a small chamber. There is an altar, obviously dedicated to multiple gods. Herbs hang from the ceiling, and the tools of a priest's work are organized neatly on shelves.

The Spider King walks around me, frowning thoughtfully. "First I need to get a proper look at you," he says. "With my magical sight. My eyes may glow a bit. Don't be frightened."

I nod. "Do it."

He closes his eyes briefly, and, when he opens them, they glow with an inner fire. He takes one look at me, and blinks in surprise. The glow is gone.

"You didn't tell me you were a priest!" he exclaims.

I look at him, puzzled. "I'm not. Human women can't be priests."

Now it is his turn to look puzzled. "Why not?"

"We, we just can't," I stammer. "We don't have the power."

He scowls. "Rashel," he snarls. "Damned prejudiced, picky..." He shakes his head. "About half the time, an untrained priest will go mad or die. How many human women have paid for his pride?"

I just look at him. "Women can't be priests," I repeat, as if it is my mantra. My life, what I thought I knew, has fallen apart enough as it is. The idea of me being a priest... I just can't handle it right now. My eyes fill with tears.

His eyes widen in alarm. "It's ok. Please don't cry."

I can't help it. "I'm sorry," I sniffle. "I'm not usually like this. I'm sorry."

He pats my shoulder. "It's probably the pregnancy hormones, or something," he tells me. "It's ok."

I sniffle again, and then take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. I can do this. I can do this. I wipe away my tears. "I'm ok now," I tell him quietly.

He nods. "Good. Now, let me repeat that spell..."

*

Half an hour later, I am lying naked on the altar, which has been prepared to channel Asmodeus. The Spider King begins to paint symbols on me. "The best way to do this," he says, "Is to charge up the spell with orgasms. Since you're a priest-"

"I'm not a priest," I snap.

He sighs. "Fine. Since you're... you, it won't take many. One big one, after a bit of edging should be enough." He paints the final symbol, and then kneels in front of the altar. My legs dangle over the side, so my pussy is well within reach. He closes his eyes and inhales. "Too long," he murmurs, and then buries his face in my pussy.

I feel heat in one rune as it activates, and my sensitivity abruptly increases. I whimper as his tongue caresses my clit. "Oh..."

I can feel his smile against my pussy. "Now, don't cum until I say you can," he tells me.

I nod. "O-ok." Then I moan as his finger slips into me.

The Spider King begins to play with my nipples. They are so sensitive the mere brush of his soft skin makes me whimper. "W-what did you do to me?" I moan.

He chuckles. "A little something to make this easier. Now, be a good girl and lie there quietly. Or, at least, don't talk."

I gasp as his finger brushes my asshole, and the slides inside. "Are, are you going to-" I begin, and then cry out in pleasure as he takes my overly sensitive clit into his mouth. "Oh!"

He seems to realize what I mean. "No," he tells me, and then lifts a pair of golden objects into my line of sight. "I'll use these," he says, grinning wickedly.

I stare at them. One modeled to look like a penis. It is incredibly realistic, with bulging veins and a flared head. Subtle runes decorate it, glinting in the light. The other is obviously a buttplug, and is also covered in runes, these much more obvious because they are made of some black stone inlay. He flicks the buttplug, and it vibrates for a moment as he grins. I whimper.

The fingers of his two lower hands are still playing with me. I moan as he presses a second into my pussy. A moment later, my ass gets the same treatment.

The Spider King bends down again to press his mouth to my swollen clit. I whimper, and barely notice him putting down the pair of sex toys to pick up two rings. However, I very much notice as he slides the rings around my nipples. They tighten, almost to the point of pain, and begin to vibrate. I whimper, and fumble at the things, trying to remove them. It- it's too much! "Please," I beg.

I feel another rune activate, and then invisible bonds tighten around my body, holding it to the altar, and around my wrists, forcing them away from my nipples. "Please!" I beg again. The Spider King's only response is to slip a third finger into my pussy and ass. "No cumming," he reminds me, face still buried in my pussy hair. I whimper as his tongue caresses my clit.

The buttplug goes in first. I gasp as it enters me, as it stretches me, and then I moan as it slips snuggly into place. My eyes widen as it begins to vibrate, hard, and I try to force it out. I succeed only in stimulating myself further.

The dildo goes in next. The Spider King begins to work it in and out, in and out. I whimper, and my eyes widen as the thing begins to grow warm inside of me. A faint glow emanates from it.

The Spider King pulls his hand away, and the dildo keeps moving. I gasp. The Spider King stands, leaving me at the mercy of his toys, and begins to chant and gesture. I can feel power gathering. I can feel it concentrating around my belly. I can also feel the nipple rings, still vibrating, and the dildo and buttplus, stimulating my holes. Despite the lack of stimulation on it, my clit feels like it is on fire.

I gasp as something invisible brushes my clit. My insides grow tight with an approaching orgasm. "That's it," whispers the now familiar voice. "Feel it. Feel me."

I am climbing rapidly now. The touch on my clit slows. "Hold on," murmurs the voice. "Hold on just a bit longer."

I can no longer remember why I'm not supposed to cum, but I am desperately trying to hold it in. I try to distance myself from the sensation, but it is too strong. I whimper. I can't cum. I can't cum! I have to- I have to-

The Spider King pauses in his chant. He looks down at me. "Now!" he orders. "Cum now!"

The sensation against my clit increases, and my concentration breaks. I cum, screaming. The dildo is pushed aside as a thick fluid is forced out of my womb.

The liquid, and my orgasm, just keep coming. Cumming. Cumming! I can no longer scream, just gasp and whimper helplessly.

Finally it is over. I go limp on the altar, panting. The bonds holding me there release.

The Spider King runs a hand over my now flat belly. Oddly enough, there are no stretch marks. He nods. "It is done."

As I yawn, exhausted by the ordeal, I see his eyes light up as he examines me, probably to be certain all the things are gone. He frowns.

At his expression, I am no longer tired. "What- what is it?"

He sighs. "Have you had much magic used on you before now? Healing spells? Strength spells? Anything like that?"

I think back. "No," I say. "I have used artifacts, but I have never been injured enough to need healing, and the priests generally save enhancement spells and the like for more experienced warriors."

He grimaces. "You may need to come to terms with being a priest. Soon."

"I'm not a-" I begin.

He cuts me off. "Yes, you are, and the magic I have used on you has activated your own power. If you don't learn to use it, you will go mad or die as the magic eats you up from inside."

I look up at him. The idea that I'm a priest- "Can't it at least wait until morning?" I beg. "I think I- I've had enough excitement for one day."

He nods. "Of course. You'll probably have several months before your excess power builds to the point where it is a danger."

I sigh. "Good."

I look around. "I'll sleep outside the cave," I tell him. "So I don't bother you."

He scowls. "No. Getting good sleep is imperative after having major magic performed on you. You will take my bed."

I argue, but he insists, and I am too tired to fight for long. Soon I am curled up on his surprisingly soft mattress, fast asleep.

*

"Wake up." The voice is soft, but insistent. "Wake up, Lady Paladin."

I grumble. "Can't this wait until morning?"

The voice chuckles. "It is morning. In fact, it is almost noon."

At that, my eyes fly open. "Almost noon!"

I sit up. How could I have slept this long? "Why didn't you wake me earlier?" Why didn't I wake up on my own?

The Spider King snorts. "As I said last night, major magic necessitates rest. I would have let you sleep longer, but I am prepared to go, and we should talk about what you want to do next."

I blink. "Go? Go where?"

"Rae," the Spider King explains. "The southern kingdom of the wood elves. They are quite fond of the fairy folk. I doubt they will take kindly to this extermination."

My eyes widen in surprise. I had never considered that the other races might object to Bishop Orwen's plan, but he is right. "That, that might work."

He nods. "If I can get all three elven kingdoms to move against Herallia, the fairies might have a chance. Even if I fail to prevent Rashel's plan, his tentative cult in their lands will be weakened, if not eliminated." His eyes glint. "If I am really lucky, I can combine a commoner uprising in Herallia with the attack of the elves, and eliminate the majority of Rashel's clergy."

I frown, feeling uneasy. Until recently, I would have supported Rashel and the clergy without question. Plotting to overthrow them feels... wrong.

The Spider King sees my frown. "I take it you would prefer not to be involved further."

My frown deepens. "I, I don't know." On one hand, I care for the fairy folk, and have little love left for my former god, who betrayed me, his sworn servant, and is ordering the extermination. On the other hand...

I grimace. "How long do I have to decide?"

The Spider King smiles faintly. "Not long. I wish to leave within the hour." He looks at me thoughtfully. "You could come with me to the elves. Even if you don't want to involve yourself in my plan, I can convince them to take you in. Teach you magic. Alternatively... I have a good relationship with several of the ogre clans. If I send you to then, with a letter, they will happily provide you with a home and training." He frowns. "Though I know most humans don't like ogres. You think of them as monsters."

I think of Brogh. "I, at least, suspect they're more complicated than that."

He looks at me with interest. "Do you?"

"I met one on the way here who was very kind to me," I explain. "And, frankly, I'm questioning a lot of what I was told by the clergy."

"Good for you," says the Spider King. "You should question what they've told you. As for the ogre you met..." He shrugs. "In their culture, harming a pregnant woman is taboo. You might not have gotten the same response had you not appeared to be with child. Especially if you were armed and dressed as a paladin."

I sigh. "Considering that paladins kill ogres wherever they can, I wouldn't be surprised." My expression turns dark. "They have good reason to hate us." I frown. "Or, rather, hate them. I suppose I am no longer a paladin."

The Spider King shrugs. "You could be, if you chose a different god."

I think for a moment, then shake my head. "No."

The Spider King shrugs again. "Suit yourself." He looks thoughtful. "I suppose I cannot keep calling you Lady Paladin, then. What is your name?"

"Thera," I tell him.

He nods. "Thera. My name is Leon." He smiles. "Considering we have made love twice, it is past time we were introduced."

I blink at him. For some reason, the idea that he has a name other than "Spider King" did not occur to me before now. "Leon," I try. It feels wrong in my mouth. Too pedestrian for the mighty creature before me.

He nods. "Yes. Now, have you decided what to do next?"

I pause to consider, but, somehow, I have already made up my mind. My face hardens. "I'm coming with you. I want to help you. Help the fairy folk."

He looks at me, face unreadable. "Even if it means working to take down your former god?"

I bite my lip, suddenly uncertain. Then I think of that poor fairy girl, torn to pieces. My fellow lady paladins, enslaved. Sir Latimer, likely now dead. My expression grows hard once more. "Yes. Rashel-" I hesitate. It is the first time I have said my former god's name. "Rashel does not deserve my loyalty." It is blasphemy. But, I know, it is right.

charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers