The Lady Vamp

Story Info
An erotic encounter with a Vampire?
2.2k words
4.7
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sees her there...all dressed in black, directly across the room from him as he enters the party. "All dressed in black," he says out loud, "if you called dressed...a black hooded cape, a black mask, a black skin tight body suit and black fishnet stockings with black five inch stiletto heels." Embarrassed for allowing his internal dialogue to be said out loud, he looks around quickly but no one seems to notice his words in the crowd....except her...she was looking directly at him. She was smiling slightly, like she knew something that others didn't know. Her gaze makes him uneasy and he tries to look away, but feels himself compelled to look up at her again. Her eyes are amazing...but he can't tell why and he feels almost driven to look at her. Her smile grows larger for a moment and then she breaks their eye contact as if dismissing him.

He feels released...from what he didn't know, but he uses the opportunity to scan her body, and finds it sculpted and elegant. He feels her eyes on him again and he has no choice except to return her gaze. Her lips part ever so slightly and then she raises her hand and with one finger beckons him to her. He moves immediately and then the thought comes into his mind that he was being summoned and he tries to stop but he can't somehow. He laughs out loud, at himself, as he considers that it is Halloween...and a beautiful vampire was summoning and he was responding...how ridiculous and funny that the thought even crossed his mind. She was, after all, simply a pretty and sexy woman, seemingly alone at a Halloween party. They had simply made eye contact and clearly they thought each other attractive, so she was simply cutting through all the bull and letting him know she was interested. He puts on his best smile, as the final few feet between them evaporates...and thinks to himself that he was very interested and obviously very, very lucky!

He opens his mouth to speak his first words to her when she cuts him off by holding her hand out to him....as if expecting him to kiss it. Playing along with her, he bows slightly and kisses the back of her hand gallantly then says, "Good evening beautiful lady. It is certainly my genuine pleasure to meet you."

She smiles and says mysteriously "It will become your pleasure."

He smiles quickly; charmed by her obvious wit and the fact she is remaining in character. Trying to continue the game he comes up with "And has Lady Vamp chosen her victims yet this evening?"

Holding his eyes with hers, she smiles seductively and says "I take no victims...ever. I do however have admirers." Pulling her hand away from him, she turns and takes a step away from him.

He reaches out to gently touch her shoulder and as she turns back to him he says "I meant no offense. I certainly am one of those admirers...a new one, but admiring none the less."

His attempt at charm is met with a gentle laugh and then a warm smile. "We will see if that admiration is genuine then, good sir."

"What must I do to prove that my intentions are both genuine and honorable?" he says.

"Shall we just see where the evening takes us?" Laughing disarmingly, "You may call me....Lady Vamp...just like you said. And what will I call you, seeker of my attention? "

Bowing slightly again...enjoying the interplay and the sheer magnetism of this woman...he smiles, "I am, by the same method...Seeker, M'Lady Vamp." They laugh conspiratorially. "So Lady Vamp, can I interest you in a drink?"

"I think I will pass Seeker, but please, get one for yourself."

Smiling he says "Soooo, you will wait right here until I get my drink?"

"I will wait, not too long though because I do have my admirers!" She flashes him a smile that makes him weak in the knees. He turns and takes the few steps to the bar, orders a beer and returns to her side, delighted that the beautiful woman has stayed.

She looks him directly in the eyes and appears to be studying him. As her eyes trace down from his face and slowly down his body, he realizes that, perhaps for the first time in his life, a woman is completely in control of the situation. He has no lines to pitch, no angle to use, he finds himself simply waiting for her to finish her inspection of him. "Simply???" he suddenly thinks to himself...there is nothing simple about this...this encounter. He is powerfully attracted to this lovely . . . no intoxicatingly lovely woman who he has never met before and has no idea why he is so moved by her.

Her eyes return to his and she smiles disarmingly. "Would you be my partner this night, Seeker? Is that would you choose?"

Instead of answering yes, he is surprised by his own choice of words, "I choose that exactly." Smiling at him again, she turns and takes a step toward a dark hallway. She looks back at him, her smile again making him weak in the knees and beckons him with one finger again.

Seeker follows the beautiful lady out of the brightly lit ballroom, down the hallway toward more rooms even darker than the hallway. She pushes one of the heavy oaks doors open and Seeker can see the room is lit by the light from the fireplace...the light casting a series of shadows across the walls of the room. He follows Lady Vamp into the room and the door shuts behind them, but he is a little surprised by the sound as he doesn't remember shutting it.

Lady Vamp suddenly turns toward him and he finds he wants nothing more than to kiss this mysterious, precious beauty. He leans in and kisses her softly and finds his senses almost overwhelmed by desire for her, and their kiss deepens. As their lips part, she reaches for the top of her bodysuit and pulls it down to just below her firm, perfectly formed breasts. Her nipples are already rock hard, when Seeker drops his mouth to one to suck hard on it. He rolls his tongue hungrily over its surface while sucking hard on it.

He feels Lady Vamp's hands alongside his face and she pulls him back up and kisses him hard, her tongue darting in to tangle sensuously with his tongue. His hands slide around her...slowly down her back to her sculpted bottom...and he digs his fingertips into the soft material separating them from her firm flesh. Her hands, still on each side of his head pulled harder trying to get her tongue deeper into his mouth as they kissed wildly.

She breaks from their kiss and her mouth drops to his neck...just below his ear and he feels her teeth there...and he feels his pulse quicken. His blood, racing through his neck, feels like it is on fire and never, never in his entire life has he ever wanted someone to bite his neck more than this beautiful creature. She does not....she drags her teeth across his neck and he feels a shiver go through his entire body.

Seeker wants this woman more than he had ever wanted anyone or anything. She returns to his mouth and he feels his body orgasm in pleasure as her tongue enters him. They kiss madly, lost in some erotic story of their own, where no one else and nothing else matters but their passion for one another. Lady Vamp pulls back and looks passionately into Seeker's eyes and he feels more possessed and desired than he has ever felt before.

He leans in and kisses her chin....down her chin...slowly down her neck. When he reaches that wonderful valley between her breasts...he licks her flesh and shivers again. Her taste and her scent fill his senses. He moves first to one breast and assaults its nipple with kisses and gentle bites, and then kisses his way slowly to the other breast, which he treats more aggressively than the first. He bites her nipple a little more firmly and as he feels and hears her body react...he bites down harder. Seeker holds her close as he nibbles on her taut nipple, but in truth, HE has never felt more held in his life. Her fingers are simply entangled in his hair, but he feels as if she is caressing his entire body. He releases her nipple and traces soft kisses and bites down her firm stomach. He feels loved and loving as he tastes her...senses her.

Stopping at her navel, Seeker dips his tongue into it and swirls it round and round before moving slowly down her lower belly. Kissing his way down her fishnet stockings to her left thigh...he bites her on her thigh and moves to the right thigh and then slowly kisses and nibbles his way to her now fragrant center...kissing there...licking there, as she releases some of her sweet juices.

Emboldened by her body's taste, he begins biting her pussy lips through the stockings...pressing his tongue against her to taste her, then biting again...until he chews a 2 inch hole, through the fishnet stockings, directly covering her lips. She moans as he plunges his tongue into her...grabbing at her asscheeks again to press her harder against his mouth and tongue. Over and over his tongue and lips enter her and he moans with delight at the taste of her delicious nectar. He feels her fingers pulling harder at his hair and he feels her pussy begin to spasm and release more of her sweet taste....hears her moaning the name Seeker. He licks and nibbles her pussy lips as her orgasm slows....then moving his hands to her hips, he turns her away from him and pushes her against the wall.

Her hands hit as he stands behind her now....his turgid cock now out and he presses against her fishnet stockings. Back and forth across her bottom and her pussy with his cock....then reaching between them...he lines his cockhead up with her pussy and pushes against its wetness...though the hole he had eaten. Her lips gently surround his mushroomed head....lubrication from his body intermingling with her own and he pushes into her...slowly at first. His mind is filled with a hunger and it quickly blinds him to anything but filling this delicious creature.

Soon the room is filled with their scent, their moans and the not so gentle sound of a wet cock going into a wonderfully tight and wet pussy. Lady Vamp pushes back hard against his strokes...each looking for the joining to be deeper...more powerful. Seeker feels the blood surging through his veins now...like there was fire in his blood. His whole body is alive with passion and the sheer power of this woman. His thrusts, into her lithe body, become frenzied as his moans fill the room. His moan joining with hers to a louder and louder climax as both announce their arrival at their shared orgasm...an orgasm unlike any the Seeker had ever shared before. His seed spurts deep within her as they both scream in ecstasy.

The orgasm ends slowly...more of a lessening than an ending...and finally, his body leaves hers. She pushes herself off the wall as he pulls away from her and they fall into one another's arms...tongues intertwining hungrily but less wild than before. After the passionate kiss, she pulls her lips from his and kisses along his jaw line to his neck again...and kisses him there gently. Again he feels the fire there and finds that he wishes for her bite and suddenly he is swept away again...his orgasm building more intensely, more quickly than before and he feels her teeth so sweetly entering his flesh and he is entirely...willingly...absolutely hers.

When Seeker awakens...he is in the room by himself...the fireplace is now filled with embers. He looks for his new love...but she is gone. Looking around the room, he finds the clothes they tore from his body but not hers. He tries to pull himself together, getting slowly dressed. He sees a mirror against one wall and he goes to it to try to make himself presentable. The glowing embers give enough light to crudely adjust his hair, but as he turns he sees something on his neck.

He sees a small dot of blood...no two dots. He touches them and as he does, he feels the gentle ending spasms of an orgasm. He removes his fingers from his neck and then touches the two spots again and feels the same jolt of pleasure. He thinks of Lady Vamp and imagines her teeth against him and for just a second he considers all of the myths and tales of vampirism. Shaking his head and laughing for a moment, he dismisses the thoughts as fanciful at best and crazy at worst.

Seeker starts toward the door; but he stops in his tracks, as he remembers her words from earlier that evening,"It will become your pleasure." He touches the small dots on his neck again and his body is once again rewarded by an exciting sensation and her words "I take no victims...ever."