The Lady With The Lawn Mower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands are on her shoulders which are also powerful. Okay, I am getting too close to cumming. I back up just a tad and Willie slips out of her mouth. She looks up at me. I reach under her and take both her legs and swing her on the bed.

She is up on her elbows looking at me. It is a very soft, sensuous look. She is so beautiful and so sexy. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed. The vertical blinds are semi-open so shadows are playing across her body. I take one hand and slowly sweep it over her body. I barely touch her face, her breasts and her stomach.

I begin to slowly stroke just below her navel. I watch her stomach begin to move in and out and hear her breathing getting harder. She spreads her legs just a little and lays back on the pillow. I move a couple of inches and am stroking those light incredibly soft pubic hairs.

She spreads her legs further apart, drawing her knees up slightly. I slide my hand down and she is wet, really wet. I stroke just outside the opening and then run one finger across the lips. She is now clutching the sheet with both hands. I slide one finger inside and gently stroke her clitoris.

Now as you know, on some girls, it is way inside and has to be searched for. On others, like Dorothy the Lawn mower Lady, it sits right at the edge as if it was guarding the castle. I keep stroking and now she is writhing on the bed. Suddenly, she arches her back and thrusts up and those strong legs hold her up. She shudders and grunts in that deep voice of hers. She brings both hands down on top of the one I've got at the edge of her vagina and holds it very tightly against her clitoris. She writhes a moment more and then falls back, breathing deeply. He body is covered with a patina of sweat.

"You know," she almost whispers, "I go in the pool when Harry isn't home and do that to myself, but it never, never felt like that. Thank you." She gets up on her elbows again and says "Now, come here."

She pulls me up on the bed and I roll over on top of her, with both of us propped up on our elbows. I feel those magnificent strong legs curl around my back and she pulls me down on top of her. I take one hand and send Willie into paradise. He slides in her wet tunnel with ease. She hisses between her teeth and closes her eyes.

I start to stroke easily and she answers with thrusts of her hips. She has her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms tightly around my back. We are as one. She starts to move faster and faster and I am right with her.

She suddenly takes her legs from around me and pushes against the bed. "NOW!" She cries and I answer. I push inside her as far as I can and we climax together in a shuddering, roaring finish that is the closest I have felt to another human being in years.

We are lying on top of each other, breathing in unison, drifting in post-coital dreaminess. "Oh God, Oh God" she says softly and then begins to cry against my shoulder.

I lift myself up enough to see her face, with tears on her cheeks. I look at her. "Are you all right?"

She laughs through her tears. "Where did you come from? How did you find me?"

"Well, that freaking lawn mower of yours and the bikini top and I was smitten."

"Ahh," she sighs. "And now this. Does it have to end now?"

I sit up, more or less straddling her, my weight back on my knees. "That my dear lady is up to you. This can be a one time experience and just lovely, as was yesterday. Or..." I break it off. I'm not the one with a live in boyfriend.

She scrooches up so that she is facing me. "Or what?"

"Or we can see if there is more to this than a terrific roll in the hay."

She stares at me very hard. "I would love that Bill, I would. But for now, I'll take this and let from now on take care of itself."

She reaches down between my legs and strokes Willie, very gently. He has been napping but answers the call of the wild like a champ. He begins to uncurl She smiles at me and pushes me off her.

I don't wait for Willie. I slide down her body, which releases him, slide my head between those incredible legs and begin to softly lick at the opening of her vagina. She flops back on the bed and spreads those legs. I take two fingers and gently open her. My tongue begins to explore the inner surfaces. She has her hands in my hair. I feel her body begin to tense. I lick at her clitoris faster and faster. I take it gently in my mouth and suck on it while I twirl my tongue around it.

She is beginning to thrash again and cry out and moan and then her legs clamp on my head and I think I've gone deaf. She thrashes twice more and I feel her gushing on my face. She writhes and I hold on. He legs fly apart and she grabs her knees and I keep licking and sucking.

"Stop," she whispers. "No more. Please no more."

But I don't. I grab her buttocks and force her even closer to me. I am soaked with her own cum but I don't care. She is tensing and thrashing and actually screaming "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my God. I'm cumming again! Ahhhh!"

She shudders and goes limp. I pull my face up. She is lying there with her eyes fluttering. I get slowly off the bed and go in the bathroom. I wipe my face and towel Willie off as well.

When I get back in the bedroom she is curled around one of my pillows and fast asleep. Good man Bill! You can wear out a younger woman!

I tip toe back in the bathroom and close the door. I climb in the shower. I am covered with cum – both mine and hers. And I am covered in sweat – both mine and hers. It has been just a lovely Sunday Morning.

I am just about finished rinsing when she comes in. She comes right in the shower with me. I look at her body again. My God! I soap her all over and she grabs the soap and lathers Willie. Willie has no morals. He is hard in a minute. There is a little bench built into the corner of the shower to keep stuff on or lift your leg when you are drying yourself. Right now there is nothing on it.

She backs me up to it and sits me down. Then, facing me she climbs in my lap, reaches down and moves Willie right into her. We are sitting on this little bench, the hot water cascading down and hardly moving. She moves her legs just enough to get action going and we take a long, long time to climax together. Quietly this time and very, very tenderly.

Ten minutes later we are standing in the middle of the living room again. She has got the moo-moo back on and I'm in a clean pair of shorts. We are just holding hands.

She looks up at me and the blue eyes are sad. "Is this all there is, Bill? Does it end here?"

"That Lawn mower Lady, is up to you. There is more to this than just sex, I'm sure of that. But you have obligations, so..."

She puts a finger up to my lips. "Let's not talk of that now. Give me your e-mail address. Let's write each other from right next door. You'll learn about me, I'll learn about you. Then, well, we'll see. Okay?"

"Okay."

She backs up and goes through the patio door. She does not look back. I feel her touch, I smell her body. Love thy neighbor is a beautiful motto, is it not?

12