The Lady Wore Red Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,056 Followers

Blood.

A thin line of blood along his neck where her ragged finger nail scraped his pale skin. Three tiny drops of blood seeped from the wound. She could smell it, could nearly taste it at the back of her throat. Time slowed as she focused on those three dark beads. The man was yelling now, twisting under her. Something... something else called to her. She felt a thrum deep in her chest. A slow rhythm echoing her heartbeat. It filled her. Expanded in her chest. She couldn't qualify it. She didn't know what it meant but it washed over her - a wave of heat prickling down her body. The man turned his head to the side, hiding the blood.

No.

Lily's left hand shot out, thumb below the man's chin, fingers along the left side of his face. She pushed and his head went down to the other side, opening the cut slightly more as the skin flexed. She moaned softly, taking in the cloying scent of copper and... and... something she couldn't describe. Something that was a smell and yet wasn't. It called to her and she felt that thrumming in her body react to it. The man struggled against her hand but he couldn't move it. Lily didn't even notice. She could feel herself growing wet - feel the muscles relaxing and the liquid pooling deep inside of her. Her hips made little rocking motions against the man's lower stomach.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, visualizing whorls of semi-solid smells (red and black and yellow and more) wafting from his neck and into her nose. The little pink tip of her tongue made a short circuit of her lips as she moaned and sighed, grinding harder against the man. He was bucking against her now. Frantic. Her little fat rolls juggled and shook above him but, for the moment, she held and her hand holding his head moved not an inch.

The delicious smell pulled her down and she followed, gladly. Eyes closed. Smiling. Her hand trembled now but not because she was losing her strength. No. She could barely contain herself. A half inch away and the smell wiped her mind clear. Her headache was obliterated. All she knew was pleasure. An indescribable release of pure pleasure.

The man lay still as she rubbed her face against his neck, smearing the blood around her mouth while taking tiny licks. His eyes were wide with dilated pupils. Tendons stood out all over his body as if he were trying to move but couldn't. Frozen. Lily bit at is neck while making mewling sounds. Her teeth tugged and pulled at the skin, freeing more drops of blood that she immediately lapped up.

Incongruously, the man became rock hard. As if sensing this, Lily smiled and rocked her hips lower, rubbing her sopping wet pussy lips against the man's throbbing dick. Still nuzzling the man's bloody neck, she reached back to grab his cock and slide it into her, sighing as she did. The man jerked once, twice and then lay still again as a soft keening sound escaped his lips.

Now she fucked him. She rocked and pushed against his dick, angling it for just the right places. More blood spilled from his neck and she tugged playfully at it with her teeth. Canines, sharper than they were minutes ago, pierced the skin, bringing more of the red liquid. The pressure building in her lower stomach didn't at all compare to the taste of this man's blood. Nothing compared to it. She felt him orgasm. His dick throbbed, spurting his cum deep inside of her but still he was hard. She relished the feeling of him. Of his cum inside of her. Leaking out of her every time she slammed herself down onto him.

"C...co...cold. S..s...so cooolldd..." The man whispered. She laughed. Biting and tearing at his neck, eagerly sucking at him until her own orgasm surprised her. It exploded in her. The exotic sensation of the man's blood in her mouth mixed with her orgasm to send her crashing down on him. She jerked and stuttered out a scream as the shockwave rocked through her. She rolled to the side of the man, thrashing and rubbing her legs as she tried to control her breathing. As she tried to control her own body. Flashes of light exploded in her eyes and a noise like a waterfall rose in her ears. She couldn't even tell if she were still screaming.

Her fingernails blackened as if they were jars suddenly filled with ink. Blackened, thickened and grew longer. Pointed. She tore at her quilt, ripping long pieces of fabric with each movement. She laughed then, deep and husky. A small speck of black appeared on her pale pink lips. And then another. And another. In a flurry like snowflakes gusting through a blizzard, her lips turned deeply black.

And then, peace. Lily faded from consciousness into a dreamless sleep.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,056 Followers
12