The Lagoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time however, Samantha's undressing caught the immediate attention of Alice who peeked out the corner of her eye to view her friend's athletically thin figure. Samantha had her smooth golden back turned to Alice and didn't notice the two admiring eyes that were now voyeuristically staring at her near naked nubile body. The images came to Alice with force and she let them play with her new adolescent senses, ungoverned by fear and self denial, like a sexual confection.

The sight of a semi-naked girl caused Alice's heart to race like never before and she could feel the blood pumping harder and faster around her body. Her senses went into overdrive as she caught the scent of the girl she was appreciating for the first time. She could smell the musk that originated from the sweaty parts of Samantha's body. The aroma drifted over to Alice and she inhaled deeply, drawing as much into her lungs as she could. It was a combination of Samantha's sweaty skin, perfume and the general odour from worn panties that made Alice feel ravenous.

Alice's mind was salacious and went to places it had never been. She imagined devouring Samantha's nude and flawless body. She thought of what it would be like being naked together, in a bed under the sheets, touching, entangling and bending her over to perform sexually depraved acts. The urges were strong, too strong. Alice's cheeks blushed and her youthful tongue licked her lips in response to these new sexual desires. Her lustful heart was nearly ready to explode from her chest if she didn't find release. She had to touch Samantha, or herself. To makes things worse, she imagined she could also hear every drop of water landing on Chloe's naked skin in the shower just a few meters away.

The compulsion to act was overwhelming. Alice could feel a wetness oozing into her undies, square between her legs and she began panting. There was way too much erotic activity happening in this hotel room and she needed release. The sexual urges were boiling over and she couldn't contain it or constrain herself. She instinctively cupped herself with both hands over her tiny jean shorts and tightly shut her eyes in an effort to block it all out. She trembled as she grabbed her crotch firmly and tried to take a controlled breath to alleviate the pressure in her swelling womanhood, Alice was losing the battle.

But, It wasn't until Samantha (still in her underwear) knelt down on her haunches to plug in her tablet that Alice swiftly stuck her hand down her pants and brushed her fingers passed her over sensitive clit. She let out a tiny moan as the sensation shocked her body. It was the tanned curves of Samantha' crouching hips and the flexion of her smooth back that tipped Alice over the edge. Wanting more, Alice placed a finger directly onto her bud and this time she cutely, but not quietly, squealed.

"Huh??" Said Samantha turning around to look at Alice.

Samantha's jaw dropped as she witnessed Alice staring openly at her, hands in pants and clearly masturbating. It was pretty obvious to Samantha that Alice was voyeuristically getting herself off to the view of her in her underwear. Feeling insulted, Samantha stood and covered her bra and panties with her hands and arms, offended by the thought. Alice pulled the hand from her pants as quickly as she got caught,

"What the hell are you doing!?" Shouted Samantha.

"I'mm...I'm.. sorr" winced Alice. The young girl was devastated and couldn't find the words. She was extremely embarrassed, both girls were.

"I can't believe you were doing that, behind my back" said Samantha.

Samantha's angry reaction brought a tearful expression of regrettable shame and humiliation that penetrated Alice to her core. Her pretty innocent face was now distraught and her lips quivered as she tried to profusely apologise to her closest friend. Samantha watched Alice fall apart and quickly realised her overreaction was just the practiced mask of uprightness instilled in her from home, but it wasn't who she was at all. Alice was so apologetic and distressed that she quickly moved towards the door. She just wanted to escape the situation.

"Alice wait, I'm sorry I yelled..." Samantha bawled. Seeing Alice like this broke Samantha's heart.

Chloe peaked her head around the bathroom door to investigate the commotion. All she could see was Samantha standing in her underwear at the door calling after Alice down the hallway.

"I have to go back there!!" was the last thing they heard from Alice before she disappeared down the stairs and into the night.

"What the hell, what happened?" Asked Chloe wrapping a towel around herself.

"I caught Alice jerking off while i was getting changed! I think she was checking me out in my underwear while she did it too, so unusual for her. I mean, after all she is still a virgin i didn't think she did that kind of stuff. Plus she's into guys as far as I can tell. But I got angry, shouted at her and she took off" Samantha admitted.

"We have to go look for her. Where did she say she was going?" asked Chloe.

"She said she "had to go back there", do you think she meant the lagoon we saw today? Samantha guessed.

"She seemed to be getting pretty close to that weird tour guide. Maybe Diane said something to her about coming back? I hope she hasn't done anything too her!" Chloe said.

"We have to go look for her! I feel terrible, the poor kid, I never should have yelled at her" Samantha replied

"It's okay Sam, we'll find her. Don't beat yourself up about it. The hotel has bicycles we can take out, we'll catch up to her in no time. Lorena didn't take her phone so I'll leave her a note. I'll quickly get dressed and we can leave immediately" responded Chloe.

The two girls got redressed and left a note for Lorena explaining the situation and headed for the reception desk to rent out two bicycles. The desk clerk told the girls that their friend who looked upset rented one just ten minutes before. She pointed the girls in the direction Alice went, along the coastal cliffs.

"She's heading back to the lagoon, it might be dangerous out here at night time" Chloe remarked as the two girls cycled along the road they were on just hours before.

As they peddled, Samantha started becoming emotional and teary, she wanted her friend back, she wanted to apologise and give her a hug. Chloe supported Samantha and spurred her on as they weren't too far from the turn off to the clearing.

"It'd be easier to ride if the moon wasn't behind those rain clouds. Do you even remember how to get there?" Asked Samantha.

"Yeah, this is the right way, not too far now," answered Chloe.

The girls peddled for another 20 minutes in the dark before they reached the clearing. They dumped the bikes and found the path almost instantly. The bikes weren't equipped for such conditions so they would have to walk along the trail. They looked around the clearing, calling for Alice before starting down the strange jungle path.

As they walked, they saw flickering lights from what seemed like the end of the trail. There was some activity and the two girls prepared themselves for whatever they might find. The walk to the familiar outcrop didn't seem to take as long this time and it was a much easier stroll. As they approached the rocky outcrop, they could see the flickering lights were candles. But when they looked down into the valley they were struck with awe and surprise.

The valley was lit up with hundreds of candles. The moon appeared clear and was the biggest they had ever seen. It illuminated the valley below with shades of blue and grey. It was a stunning site, even more beautiful than what they experienced earlier today. It felt like they were in another world. However, the most astounding feature was the brilliant white marble temple that rose from the shrubbery, glowing, completely intact and seemingly restored to its former glory.

"What the hell...that's so weird!" said Chloe.

The lagoon was dark blue with crystal ripples appearing and sparkling in the moonlight.

"I see Alice, she's down there, in the lagoon!" shrieked Samantha.

The girls hurried down to the lagoon. The decrepit steps were no longer broken, they were fixed and restored into a grand marble staircase that led all the way down to the lagoon. Candles were lit on either side of every step.

"This is so weird" remarked Chloe.

The girls practically ran down the stairs, passing the glowing temple and down to the lagoon to retrieve their innocent friend. When they arrived at the lagoon, they stood on the shore and called to Alice, who they could see was swimming and playing alone near the centre of the brilliant pool.

"Alice, what are you doing out here by yourself? Come back" yelled Chloe.

"I'm so sorry Alice, I didn't mean to shout" yelled Samantha.

"You don't understand" Alice replied. You can only understand if you love me!" she said with arms outstretched to Samantha, gesturing for her to come in.

Without hesitation, Samantha removed her shorts and T-shirt and ran towards her best friend to make amends. Waves splashed around her as she quickly waded through the water to the centre of the lagoon as Chloe watched on from the shore.

"I'm coming Alice" huffed Samantha.

She was now waist deep and began swimming to her friend. Alice bobbed in deeper water waiting. When Samantha reached her she became a blubbering mess, apologising to Alice for shouting and being horrible and that it was okay if she was gay.

Alice just said "shhhh, it's okay" and swam closer to her for an embrace. The girls hugged sensually in the deep water, immediately restoring their friendship and kind affection for each other, Samantha didn't even seem to notice that Alice was swimming nude.

As Samantha withdrew from the hug, she felt a cool wind on her face coming from the direction of the ocean as Alice just looked out to sea. The wind felt cool on Samantha's face and it made her shudder. Moments later a cold current pushed its way beneath the surface of the water and encircled Samantha's knees and thighs. She felt the cold and tingling sensation spread around her body as she began to shiver, before becoming limp and sinking into the water.

Alice curled an arm around her friend's waist and easily dragged Samantha's head above water a few meters back to a shallower depth. Chloe saw what was happening and ran into the lagoon fully clothed to assist. When she got deep enough approaching the two girls, Chloe dived in to get there faster.

"Alice, is she okay? I'll be there in a second" Chloe yelled as she swam.

Alice kneeled in shallow water and held Samantha's resting body in both arms in a 'dipping' position. She lowered her head and kissed her friend lovingly on the forehead. As her lips lightly touched her wet skin, Samantha slowly opened her beautiful brown eyes and gazed endearingly up at Alice. The two just affectionately stared at one another in Alice's embrace for what seemed like an eternity.

Samantha seemed to whisper the words "I understand" and Alice lent down and kissed her friend sensually on her wet lips.

Chloe wasn't too far away when the cold current swelled in from the ocean and caressed the backs of her legs. She was in waist deep and felt a sensation spreading to the tips of her fingers and back along to the base of back of her neck.

"Guys!!...I feel strange" Chloe stated before falling into the shallow water on her backside. The world went red, and consciousness was lost for a short while.

The other two girls swam over to Chloe and dragged her to shallower waters, Alice sat down cross legged and Samantha rested Chloe's head above water in Alice's bare lap. Samantha knelt beside them and lightly stroked Chloe's cheekbones with one hand and brushed up and down Alice's arm with the other. Samantha leant in for another tender kiss with Alice whilst moving her left hand up towards her friend's breast and began softly massaging around her areola. A satisfying sigh crept from Alice's lips and Chloe began to open her eyes. She saw the two girls kissing above her and smiled. She nuzzled her cheek against Samantha's right hand and softly kissed her palm.

Alice placed her fingers over Samantha's hand, feeling it as it massaged her own breast. Alice then walked two fingers back up along her friend's arm, right up to the top of her shoulders. Once there, she lightly stroked the back of Samantha's neck before bringing her head in for a more passionate kiss. Samantha's fingers still danced around Alice's areola whilst rubbing her little finger over the nipple making it hard.

"Oohhh" Alice moaned.

Chloe was getting turned on by Alice's arousal. She reached up with both arms and lightly touched the cheekbones and necks of both girls with the back of her hands. Alice was starting to want more, the sexual tension from earlier re-emerged. It grew inside her and began to peak again. Alice supported Chloe's head as she changed position, propping herself up on one knee and planting her other leg out in front. She lunged her pelvis up and out of the water bringing it eye level with Chloe. Alice's exposed pussy glistened in the moonlight in full view of the other girls.

Alice selfishly raised her left hand from Chloe's head and placed it over her uncovered left breast, giving it a rub. She then slid it down over her flat stomach towards her exposed pubic mound and beyond. Her short wet pubic hair felt nice as her hand brushed over it on its way down south. When she reached her moist vulva she groaned as she starting rubbing herself slowly and gently. Chloe couldn't help but want to lean in closer to Alice's crotch. It was the slimy ooze that now coated Alice's fingers that was so enticing. Chloe was still lying down in the shallow water. She lifted Alice's extended leg over her body, which placed her head just inches away from Alice's exposed and now outstretched pussy. Without hesitation and with cold wet lips, Chloe tongued and sucked the soft skin of Alice's inner thigh.

With breaking the sensual kiss, Samantha unclamped her loose bra and removed it with ease. She knew this was what she wanted and she could feel her body responding to the pleasurable sensations. Her nipples were hardening and she could feel her vagina naturally lubricating itself, preparing for sex with these two beautiful girls.

With her free hand, Samantha reached down and caressed Chloe's chest and lifted her shirt above the the level of her breasts. She sneakily snuck her fingers under the fabric to massage Chloe's nipples, all the while still kissing and rubbing Alice's bare chest. Samantha looked below to see Alice masturbating herself and panting heavier. She knew Alice had started her journey towards a climax and this made Samantha hornier than she had ever been. Knowing her friend was sexually getting off from the touching and kissing they were sharing.

Samantha's appetite too was increasing and she wanted more. She took Chloe's right hand off Alice's knee and gave it unrestricted access under her grey panties. Chloe obliged and began moving her fingers around the warm damp labia. She rubbed Samantha's clit with her fingers before extending her hand between her folds and easily inserted her middle finger, deep into Samantha's vagina, just like she would normally does to herself. Samantha moaned as she felt the finger enter her empty cavity. Chloe's fingers were cold from the water which felt cool against the burning walls of Samantha's passage.

The girls had found themselves locked into an incredible position. Alice masturbating on one knee, whist kissing a kneeling Samantha as she was being fingered by Chloe who lay on her side sucking Alice's inner thigh. Deep down the three girls knew they couldn't resist these new sexual urges that seemed to come naturally to them. Any reservations they would usually have about being with another girl had been swept out to sea. Any sexual thought about the men in their lives was nonexistent. Right now, in this place that seemed to exist out of time, in this very lagoon, the object of each girl's desire was all female. They now understood there was definitely something special about these waters.

From the beach Diane admired the girl's sexual lovemaking. She stood tall and proud, like a protector of the young maidens.

"You all look very beautiful" exclaimed Diane.

The girls slowly stopped their sexual pursuits and acknowledged their new admirer. Diane moved from under a tree into the shiny moonlight and they could see she now appeared as the most beautiful women they had ever seen, very different to how she appeared earlier. She had flowing hair, as black as night that curled down to her waist, radiant olive skin with those dark Mediterranean features of an elegant middle aged women. She wore a pearl coloured Chiton that hung from her chest revealing her smooth arms and shoulders. Her garment was draped to one side leaving almost all her left leg exposed. She stood barefoot in the pebbly sand.

"I'm so proud of you koritsioú [young maidens], but you must complete yourselves in the temple... Please follow" said Diane.

"Who are you...really? Asked Chloe in amazement.

"I am called Dianthe, in your language it means God flower. Please come. There is much to tell"

The girls untangled themselves from one another and emerged from the water walking ashore. Dianthe led the nubiles up the path towards the brilliant white temple, like a Sheppard does their flock. The Greek ruin appeared to the girls completely restored, like no time had passed since its original use back in ancient times. There were candles and torches that lit the temple in every corner, with marble stone statues at the entrance depicting beautiful young women in homoerotic positions, some naked, some in flowing robes.

The three friends stood at the base of the grand steps that lead up into the open planned temple. Dianthe climbed a few stairs and turned to face the fresh faced girls, continuing her tour. She illustrated to the girls that this temple has always been, since womankind existed. The poet Sappho herself spent most of her young life here.

Dianthe continued "This sanctuary was created to celebrate romantic affections between womankind. It was made to be a refuge for innocent women wishing to escape the bonds of masculine monogamy...And...Despite the rest of the world, no caste system has ever existed, in this place! The noblest of births would lay with the most common maiden as they were gradually re-educated into their new world. This haven has been untouched by man and is free of all judgement and persecution, and i am charged as its keeper...welcome my darlings".

Dianthe spoke them all at once, but it felt like she was staring right into the soul of each individual girl as they listened. The 3 girls listened to Dianthe without interruption, eyes dilated and staring absorbedly, they were now under her spell. However, the girls felt wonderful and despite most be unclothed, they felt warm and effervescent as they absorbed the erotic energy that hung in the air. Dianthe signalled it was time for them to enter.

Standing abreast to one another, the girls lightly ascended the steps to their 'awakening'. They followed Dianthe to the top of the stairs and stepped onto the wide marble floor of a large hall. It was grand. The ceiling was high and covered with illustrated paintings of sexual acts between women, their eyes ogling below for their own delight. The roof sat upon the tall Doric columns, placed evenly apart forming the exterior. Everywhere was well lit by bright candlelight and fire.

The temple housed ornaments, statues and alters. Objects like terracotta water jugs and bronze oil jars (with more homoerotic illustrations) all full, neatly rested upon these surfaces, waiting to be used. Next to these, lay smooth marble phallic objects, all in various shapes and sizes. All around them, white female statues were inconsistently spread out around the floor. The quiescent characters were all set in lewd positions that seemed have 'functional' purposes rather than for ornamental display. In a trance, the girls observed and admired.