The Lagoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must prepare yourselves now. It shall be the virgin's task to disrobe and ready her lovers" Dianthe commanded Alice.

Without question, the naked Alice faced Samantha and with the backs of her fingers, lightly brushed down her girlfriend's stomach. Slowly, she inched her hands around Samantha's golden hips and traced her index finger under the elastic of her loose grey panties till her fingers met at the crest of Samantha's rear. Alice's hands followed the lead of her fingertips down over the two smooth cheeks, pulling the underwear down with it, exposing her friend's buttocks. Alice circled her hands around Samantha's hips, inching the fabric down and down ever so slightly till she caught a glimpse of her pubic hair, just centimetres away. Samantha closed her eyes in response to the tease and sighed deeply. Chloe licked her lips as she watched voyeuristically.

Alice bent her knees, clenched the fabric and whisked Samantha's panties down to her ankles swiftly. She lifted Samantha's feet to help kick off the unwanted grey garment. On her haunches, Alice's eyed the first vagina she had ever seen close up. It was just inches away and she caught several glimpses of her labia folds when Samantha lifted her leg. Alice wanted it badly and she slowly moved her head forward.

"That's enough my child!" Dianthe instructed. She now implied her eyes in Chloe's direction.

Chloe stood alone as the two nude girls approached and circled. Samantha stood face to face with Chloe and Alice sandwiched the girl from behind. Chloe outstretched and raised her arms in invitation. Her attackers slowly lifted her bra and shirt over her head and tossed it cleanly over the tops of her arms. Samantha raised both her arms too above their heads and locked fingers with Chloe. Their noses touched as they looked into each other's eyes and breathed heavily, nervously into each other's faces. Alice kissed the back of Chloe's neck from behind as she reached around Chloe's hips and unbuttoned her shorts. She felt Samantha's pubic treasure against her fingers as she tossed open the button and zipper, her craving for pussy was becoming voracious.

Alice placed her hands on either side of Chloe's hips and slowly slid everything down in one movement, shorts and all. Alice followed the felled pants with her body, leaning over to sneakily drag her nose down between Chloe's butt cheeks. The urges made her want to just munch into those womanly curves. Why was Dianthe teasing her so?

Dianthe loomed and placed a finger under Alice's chin bringing her upright and away from Chloe's naked body. Dianthe held in her other hand a jar of oil, which she poured liberally over the bare necks and shoulders of the two girls. As the oil made contact with the Samantha and Chloe, sensual sighs and whispers floated down from the observers on the roof. They watched as the warm oil adhered to and ran down every curve and crevasse it could find, like it was alive. The girls felt it swim over their bodies, using gravity to snake its way between their thighs and down their legs to their toes. Dianthe put the jar down on a nearby alter.

"You are ready my darlings, allow me to begin your journey" said Dianthe

The sexually charged beings that were Samantha and Chloe, standing finger locked and naked in close oily embrace could only nervously nod and whimperingly hum "mmmhhmm".

Dianthe placed a hand on the back of Chloe's and Samantha's head and lightly pushed, instigating a kiss. The girls needed no approval or encouragement as their tongues met and passionately began exploring each others mouths. From behind, Alice felt a little left out and attempted to grab Chloe's plump buttocks but Dianthe disallowed her from doing so.

"The virgin may bear witness but must not take part" recited Dianthe as she took hold of Alice's hand and together they watched the raunchy duo.

The bodies' of Samantha and Chloe moved even closer together as their kiss passionately raged on. Together, with fingers interlocked, they lowered their arms in a star motion by their sides. They pushed their perky breasts together and rhythmically gyrated hand in hand. Alice's could see the strength in their calves as they arched their feet of the ground to push their hips together. The two girls began grinding the top of their pubic mounds against one another intensely and Alice's heart pounded at the site. She desperately wanted to touch herself, or place herself between the two grinding bodies. Alice clenched Dianthe's hand as hard as she could, trying to cope with not being included.

The two bewitched beauties flicked and grinded their hips together, the oil was still smooth and slippery which made it easy for their skin to glide over each other's bodies. Sexual moans and sighs of surrender could be heard from either girl as the intense frenching continued unabated. They clenched their hands firmly together in a proportional response to their sexual arousal and did not want to separate. White knuckled, they clearly were acting like two lovers who wanted to become one.

Their sexual mentor watched with Alice and admired her keen students. It was clear she had set the girls on their path and she allowed them to continue for as long as she deemed fit. Poor Alice however, was cruelly being kept from joining this union. To her, it seemed like it went on for hours. She lost track of time until finally she couldn't stand it. With her free hand she reached between her legs to try and get some sexual relief, Dianthe was well aware of what she was doing and mercifully gave her some leniency and autonomy over her own body.

Alice rubbed herself vigorously, her blonde hair was wet and streaky with sweat and saltwater. Just as she felt she was nearing completion, Dianthe seemed to sense her orgasm was imminent and halted its proceedings by instructing Alice to stop.

"Why won't you let me play" Alice asked in her mind.

Dianthe returned her attention to the two passionate lovers and gently brought their escapades to a halt. The students has passed their first test, but now came the finals exam. Dianthe led the girls over to a white marble statue on the floor. It was an effigy of a naked girl positioned on all fours. Her lower back was arched which elevated her rear. Its upper body rested on her elbows which angled her shoulders so they were nearly touching the ground. The whole sculpture, but particularly its rear had incredible detail of a women's anatomy. All the anatomical landmarks of a girl's privates including a tight marbled anus were prominent and visible. The sculpture looked like a real girl coated in marble.

Dianthe motioned for Chloe to prostrate herself over the effigy of the girl which she obediently mounted. Her position mirrored that of the stature so that her chest was touching the girls upper back. Her straight black hair offset the brilliant white of the statues colour and made Chloe's skin look golden. To Chloe's surprise, the marble didn't feel hard, it was soft, skin like and rather comfortable like she was stacked on top of a real girl. She stretched out both hands and held the back of the figures wrists and rested her head on top the girl's plaided hair. Chloe's hips firmly pressed against the statues buttock which lifted her knees just off the ground leaving her pussy exposed and conveniently accessible to anyone behind.

Dianthe ushered Samantha onto her knees so her face was directly staring at Chloe's lewdly displayed pussy. Once again, their teacher guided Samantha's head forward and Samantha's mouth made contact. Chloe flinched at the first touch as Samantha kissed the nether lips of Chloe's pussy. To Samantha, her friend tasted warm and salty but so very very edible. She protruded her tongue and flicked and played with her friends outer pussy lips, tasting more of Chloe's juices as they leaked out of her. Samantha lowered her tongue and gave a big lick that started at Chloe's pubic hair and slowly dragged its way between her folds up over her clit to her anus. Chloe shivered at the sensation.

Samantha was still finding her way around Chloe's anatomy, she was testing out her favourite places, seeing which part she liked best. She circled her tongue around Chloe's clitoris, who jerked her legs when her tongue made contact. Samantha wanted to be at one with her new lover and Chloe wanted Samantha inside her. Samantha's next culinary journey would be her friend's vagina.

Samantha visualised where it would be and placed her tongue directly between the middle of Chloe's pussy lips, her nose pressed near Chloe's ass hole. She poked her tongue with force just below where she thought her vaginal entrance would be. Holding that pressure against Chloe, she moved her head just slightly upwards so she could feel the edge of the abyss. Then all at once, she tilted her head backwards and plunged her tongue deep in Chloe's Vagina.

Chloe moaned at the internal feeling of having Samantha's tongue twisting around inside of her. They were now connected in ways neither of them could possibly have imagined and it was clear Samantha was enjoying this way too much. She began sliding her tongue in and out, sideways and back again. She felt Chloe pushing her backside towards her, intimately suggesting she wanted it deeper.

Alice was almost in tears driven by her sexual angst and looked to her goddess like a bashful puppy dog. Dianthe gave a look of understanding and retrieved and object resembling a domed cylindrical object. It was made of marble and appeared phallic in nature with a size about six inches long. There were smaller rods to the left and larger ones to the right on the alter where it lived, this piece belonged in the middle.

The instructor dipped the marble dildo into another jar, coating it in oil before handed it to Samantha for use at her own pleasure. Samantha grinned crazily as she took it in her hand and eagerly returned her attention to Chloe's pussy, rubbing the oily rod up and down her slit, sizing it up for use later. Seconds later, her mouth returned and settled in for the main course. Samantha's probing tongue and massaging lips on Chloe's pussy made Chloe scream in pleasure. The nymphs above grew excited from the sexual vibrations as they continued their erotic whispers. Dianthe knew Samantha would not yield any time soon which presented a perfect opportunity for her to finally use Alice in the way she intended.

The virgin watched Dianthe walk over to the alter to collect another rod like object. This time she selected one of the significantly larger objects from the right. Alice waited obediently, despite fighting her urges to get off or join her friends. Dianthe then turned a handle on the alter and Alice heard the sound of moving of rock. Behind the alter, a large slab of the marble floor retracted, revealing a staircase that lead down to an underground room.

Dianthe took Alice by the hand and led her down the marble stairs into the dark crypt. The air was stuffy, like it had not been opened for several decades and was dimly lit, the only light shining in from above. They reached the bottom of the stairs about 15 feet below the surface of the temple which was now their ceiling. Alice could still hear the sexual wailing of Chloe being devoured by a ravenous Samantha echoing from above.

Though she was a little scared, Alice could only follow the deep yearning of her heart. All morning, Dianthe's unsolicited compliments had played on Alice's heartstrings. It had struck a chord within her that became clear and resonant. She was flattered. Dianthe's words painted a pretty image of herself, with each stroke establishing Dianthe's trusting nature. Alice knew this inherently, being naturally trusting herself, but the image she had conjured up made her foundations seem more ingenuous. Pre-consciously, Alice knew she wasn't strong enough to resist her charms.

Dianthe ushered Alice in further and instructed her to lay down, naked on the large stone alter at the centre of the room. The Alter was made of white stone in the shape of a block that sat about waist high. Out of the centre of one end of the block, protruded a marble statue of a mermaid. The mermaid statue was meshed to the table at the waist and faced the ceiling, outstretched with both arms and hands open like she was catching something large. It was reminiscent of the figure head of a pirate ship, but facing up towards the sky rather than forwards. Dianthe smiled as she watched Alice obey her commands willingly and approached the slab.

The alter wasn't long enough to fully lie down on. Its size was only about half the length of Alice's body as she lay back and dangled her legs over the edge. The cold slab felt cold against her warm skin, it wasn't comfortable. Suddenly, both her legs were lifted by Dianthe and guided into the clutching hands of the mermaid statue. The statue's hands spread Alice's legs lewdly apart, like stirrups in a gynaecology chair. Alice attempted to adjust one of her legs but found she could not release her feet from its grasp. Her ankles were tightly gripped in the clutches of the mermaid's clasped hands. This shocked Alice a little as she mentally regained some of having her privates put on display with no way of escaping.

"Shhhh, relax my child" whispered Dianthe closely into Alice's ear.

Dianthe then moved Alice's arms above her head. She tied the virgin's wrists with ropes removed from her garment into metal rings that stuck out from the opposite corners of the slab. Alice sighed a deep breath in anticipation for what was about to happen, for she had no idea. Essentially she was taking orders from a complete stranger, but she felt oddly comfortable and safe, despite having all of her limbs restrained. Alice shuddered with what she heard next.

"The essence of the virgin shall i drink" Dianthe chanted.

Dianthe creepily circled the table staring at her prized sacrifice, a young virgin waiting to be devoured. Dianthe lightly blew caressing breaths over Alice's exposed breasts and pubic mound. It stirred her short pubic hair as the wind resonated through each strand. Alice started trembling, but she didn't know if it was from fear, feeling exposed or anticipation. Dianthe grabbed a jar from the corner of the room and poured warm oil all over the young girl, making her feel fantastic.

The orgasmic screams of Chloe being eaten out from behind by Samamtha were still audible from above and were incredibly arousing. Alice looked to see Dianthe mount the mermaid's face, pulling her garment up so she was sitting bare against the statue. She sat perfectly between Alice's splayed legs with unfettered access to her treasured female anatomy. She placed both hands on the inner thighs of Alice's legs.

"Child, it may hurt, but if you love me truly, we will be at one forever" these words Dianthe spoke softly to her Sapphic sacrifice.

"I will, and i love you Dianthe" Replied the brave nubile.

As soon as Alice finished her sentence, Dianthe aggressively clenched Alice's hips and plunged her face straight into the moist and oily centre of the young girl's sex. Alice instinctively bucked her hips but were held in place by Dianthe's powerful arms, right where she wanted them.

Dianthe released an onslaught of tongue attacks on the young girl's privates. Like an animal, she rapidly flicked and played with Alice's clitoris, while lapping around her outer labia then circling back again. Alice gasped and moaned uncontrollably. Dianthe was moving her tongue and lips so fast that the young girl couldn't predict where the strokes would land. Her entire vulva was being stimulated at superhuman pace.

Alice pulled on her arm restraints as her body coiled from the pleasurable sensations as her pulse raced. Dianthe tongue was unrelenting and would not allow any respite, she was hungry and had only just started her meal. But Alice couldn't take it, she was already being brought to a climax. She felt it growing and growing before it erupted. She closed her eyes tight as her sexual core exploded. She convulsed as the powerful orgasm rocked throughout her body. Alice's hips and groin remained locked in cunninlingual embrace by Dianthe's long arms, while her ankles struggled feebly in the firm clutches of the mermaid's hands.

Alice's moans of pleasure echoed through the room but were ignored by Dianthe and her serpent tongue as it continued its sexual assault. Alice couldn't think straight, but she worried about her body's limits and what would come next. She had never gone beyond one orgasm before. However, it didn't take Alice long to discover the answer as the licking rampage brought Alice to another quivering orgasm, encouraging her to moan even louder. She found the screaming alleviated some of her sexual energy.

With devious eyes, Dianthe now turned her attention away from Alice's raw clitoris to her undefiled vagina. Her powerful tongue began poking the young virgin's entrance which felt strange to Alice, who attempted to squeeze together her cavity walls in biological defence. Dianthe was noticeably displeased at Alice's muscular refusal to allow her inside, however intentional it may or may not be. Alice struggled, having second thoughts about her situation and attempted to once again test her restraints. The virgin's petty attempt at closing her thighs infuriated her attacker even more.

In response, Dianthe circled her arms around Alice's fleshy hips and used them as leverage for a more forceful approach. Then, like a battering ram, Dianthe firmed her tongue and pushed against the virgin's weakening cherry. Alice felt her barrier succumbing to the pressure and knew it wouldn't last much longer. She drew in her final breath as a virgin.

A slight popping sound could be heard as Alice's lost her vagina's natural defence. Dianthe's tongue broke through the thin veil of tissue and continued its pursuit forward, deep and far. Alice had never felt anything in that part of her body before and gave an emotional groan as the tongue stroked and curved anywhere it pleased. Alice couldn't be sure, but the intruder felt longer than she had imagined it would be. She whimpered with each turn and coil it made.

Now half satisfied, Dianthe withdrew and picked up the marble object she collected earlier. Alice saw the rod in her hand and didn't appreciate where it might be going.

"Be strong for me...remember our love" Dianthe reminded her captive.

Alice replied only with a tearful "yes" and tightly shut her eyes.

Dianthe coated the rod in Alice's juices before aiming it directly in front of her passage. The deflowered girl felt its head press against her nether lips. It felt cold and hard against her warm pussy. Dianthe, gripped the end of the rod and pressed forward.

Meanwhile upstairs, Samantha's tongue dove deeply around Chloe's insides as both girls heard the screams of their young friend. They wanted check on her, but they couldn't stop their enthusiastic debauchery. It was like they were being spurred on from the watchers in the ceiling above, or that they were in a trance. They just couldn't stop themselves. When Samantha picked up the marble dildo, Alice was on her own.

Hours later

The moon hung in the sky, drawing itself closer to earth as it listened to the erotic symphony rising from the temple below. Samantha and Chloe had finally swapped positions and eagerly attempted to draw out as many orgasms from each other as possible.

The screams from below diminished as the Alice grew weaker from her ordeal. Dianthe had reduced her intensity on the young girl gradually over the past couple of hours, till she came to a complete stop. Alice lay motionless on the sacrificial alter, body destroyed and near death, or so she felt. Dianthe, covered in traces of virginal blood and orgasmic juices showed no signs of exhaustion. In fact, she seemed to be animated and still voracious.