The Laird of Kinley Keep Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make haste Cameron," he snapped in a hoarse whisper, agitated.

Cameron shoved a final article of clothing in a satchel and headed towards the door. Always practical, only he would think of clothes for the chit. He waited impatiently as his good friend covered her with a blanket.

Shaking his head he slowly opened the door and looked both ways down the hall. All was quiet and undisturbed. Stealthily, he led the way out the entrance they had come with Cameron holding up the rear. Their horses were right where they had left them, waiting for their masters to return.

Neither of the men spoke as they saddled up on their steeds. Iain assisted Donnan with the girl while Malcolm said a silent curse, wondering what he had gotten himself into. Once all was ready, they rode off into the night onward to their homeland, Scotland.

12