The Laird of Kinley Keep Ch. 01

Story Info
An English lady captured by a Scottish Laird.
7.9k words
4.53
48.6k
77

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

*Kaelyn*

Kaelyn awoke with a strange ache in her neck and her backside sore. Blinking, she groaned at the throbbing in her head, wondering how much champagne she had consumed the night before when she started at the ground shifting below her.

Her next realization was a body pressed behind her and looking up, after seeing a man, she screamed like a banshee.

"She's awake lads," the owner of the foreign body laughed.

She thrashed around him, mightily swinging her fists into his chest. "You brute! Take me home this instant!" she shrilled.

"I promise I dinnae bite," he grinned mischievously, looking down at her. "...unless ye want me to."

Her blows seemed to exert her more than it bothered him so she stilled and tried to gather her wits. Having her head hurt wasn't helping.

She remembered the night before how she had drank a large amount of spirits the night before, especially after the awkwardness of trying to let Lord Rochester down gently. Especially after the mysterious man had danced with her one moment and was never seen the next. Following that, she had been giddy and vaguely recalled her maid Susan, dragging the dress from her person before falling like the dead onto her pillow.

Looking around her, she saw that her rider was alongside three other men, one of whom was the man she had danced with only hours before.

She tried another approach. "I'm sure you know who I am otherwise, you would not have captured me. If it is coin you need, just tell me how much and—"

"We dinnae need your coin," the man from yester eve spat, glancing harshly at her from his horse.

Forgone was the English dialect he had spoken the night before. The dark-haired man now laced his words with full Scottish tongue.

"Well, what is it that you want from me?" she demanded, growing increasingly annoyed with the lot of them. Her head was pounding, she was barefoot in her nightshift on a horse with a strange man pressed beside her, and her hair must have looked a fright. She didn't want to play guessing games with them and she doubted they cared that they weren't supposed to treat a Lady in this fashion.

"We are to be wed," the same man said grimly. His face looked to be anything but a happy groom.

She paused, not even debating if she heard him correctly or not. As far as she knew, she wasn't hearing impaired. What she didn't know however, was if his mind had lost him. Kaelyn had debated the wellness of his brain the whole evening before. Now she had her answer.

"You sir, I believe, are ill." Wrapping her blanket around her person in an attempt to block out the cool air, she continued, "If you would just take me back to my home, I can assure you, I will not involve the authorities and I'll even help you find aid in recovering from your sickness."

All was quiet until bursts of laughter erupted from all but the man with whom she spoke. The others howled in delight as if she had said the funniest thing they had heard which was upsetting for she had spoken in truth.

She felt the rumbles in the stomach of the man she rode with and wondered if they were all daft.

"Malcolm is nae ill lass," the one behind her laughed heartily.

So the dark-haired one with the surly look on his face was named Malcolm.

"But he said we were—"

"Yearegonna get wed," he confirmed, noting the confused look on her face when she turned to look at him. "I reckon we'd be brother an' sister then."

Kaelyn struggled to grasp the situation as he made the introductions.

"I'm Donnan. The young lad there—"

"I'm nae young," the lad fired back.

"-- is Iain. The red-headed one is Cameron an' your soon-to-be husband is the one who looks like he got kicked by a donkey, my big brother."

She decided to go along with whatever they were saying until she could find the opportunity to free herself from them and their lunacy. Hearing about kidnappings was something entirely different than having it actually happen to one's self. Why the very idea was absurd!

Kaelyn decided to put her charm to good use seeing as she was stuck with them for the time being. "I want to thank you for making sure I was warm," she said, hoping to start off on the right foot.

"Was nae me. Cameron thought of ye," Donnan grinned.

She focused her attention on the rider to her left and gave him her best smile. "Thank you Cameron."

He winked back at her and showed off a single dimple on the side of his check. It did not escape her that these were kidnappers, but Lord help her she'd be blind not to notice they were all well-made men. Cameron sported a mop of short curly red-brown hair that was pulled back away from his face. A stubble of hair decorated his chin and right above his lip. His eyes were a dark blue, almost the same shade as her own.

Iain, the one riding to her right, was fair-headed. Not has fair as her, but the only blonde in the group of men. He kept it short, too short to hold back and had emerald-colored eyes. She could tell from his face he was young for he didn't have any hair on his face. If she had to guess, he was probably around the same age as herself.

The one she rode with, Donnan, was the one who looked the most classically handsome. His face was like a Greek god. His hair was a rich chestnut brown that curled at the ends like his brothers. He, like Cameron, had it tied back away from his face while his jawline sported short hairs that traced along a strong chin and around a full mouth. Kaelyn wondered why life was so cruel as to have her spirited away to be kidnapped and meant to wed the one man who acted as though she was too hideous to even look at.

She allowed herself to look at Malcolm again and was met with his backside as he rode ahead. Her head throbbed something fierce and the jolting of the horse wasn't helping.

"Might any of you have some wine?" she asked. "Or ale?"

Iain reached for something but was halted when Malcolm turned around to give her a dirty look.

"We are nae yer servants," he said evenly.

"I didn't say you were," she retorted back, thoroughly done with his hostility. She would think a man who intended to marry her would be a little bit more civil than the way he was acting towards her. "I just want to sleep off this ache in my head. I think I drank too much champagne."

He scoffed. "And ye think more spirts is gonna make ye feel better?"

"If it will let me sleep," she grounded out, "then yes."

"Dinnae give her anything," he ordered, turning back around and ignoring her.

The insufferable lout!

Patience,she ordered herself. In due time, she would relieve herself not just him, but all of them.

*Malcolm*

Malcolm continued riding to his homeland, his mood dark. The other three knew not to bother him when he was this way, so they talked amongst themselves giving him his space. He didn't hear the lass since he had told them not to give her anything to drink. That was well over an hour ago. Against his better judgement, he looked back and found her curled up sitting side saddle in his brother's arms. Donnan caught his gaze and said softly so as not to wake her, "She's a bonny lass Malcolm. Ye could've done worse."

"Aye," Cameron agreed.

He stubbornly turned around, not caring whether she was bonny or not. He refused to see her as anything other than an insurance of more men to aid in his efforts to protect his people against Lachlan. Well... being honest with himself, he did caresomewhat. After all, he'd had to look at her from time to time.

They rode for about another three hours until they reached the village they intended to stop at for the night. Malcolm had already told the village priest he would be marrying her on his way up to London. After giving him plenty of coin, the priest agreed to wed them should they return, no matter the hour, and even offered them room in his church for shelter should they need it. Malcolm decided the sooner he got it over with, the better. He wanted to bed her before she had any ideas about running away or if people came after them looking for her.

The chit was blessedly quiet once they arrived. He glided off his stead and knocked a steady hand on the wooden door of the priest's cottage. The sun was just beginning to fall and the air was starting to cool. Donnan helped her down from his horse and she wrapped herself with her blanket tightly, intelligent eyes darting everywhere. More than likely trying to think of a means to escape.

The old door creaked open and the priest quickly ushered them inside as two boys walked the four horses away to the stable. Their party crowded the small room as the priest offered them thick slabs of bread and potato soup. Once everyone was settled with their meal at his table, the balding Father turned his attention to the girl.

"I'm so honored to have you in my home milady. I'm Father Jacob," he gushed.

"Good evening Father. I'm Lady Kaelyn and the pleasure is mine," she said politely. "Now, could you be so kind as to assist me in getting back to my own home?"

Malcolm glowered at her from across the table and if she felt it, she didn't act as though she noticed.

Father Jacob seemed flustered and looked at him and then back at the young woman. Sweating, he pulled out a cloth mysteriously out of nowhere and dabbed his brow.

"Milady, I would--I assure you-- but the laird here has been most persuasive in convincing me that this match is God's will. And I am but a humble servant of the Lord, put here on this Earth to only do His bidding."

'At the right price,'Malcolm mused, his pockets considerably lighter than they once were.

"Indeed," she murmured, finally looking at him with a muted look of her own. "I simply can't imagine what the King would think about his second cousin being forced into a marriage against her will," the cheeky noblewoman said with an eerie calm. "I do so love the talks I have with her Majesty. She absolutelyadoresme."

The holy man turned back at his customer with a look of doubt etched on his portly face.

"After all the trouble we went through to get ye," Malcolm said flatly through clenched teeth, "wewillbe wed an' I dinnae care wha' ye orHis Majestyhas to say about it."

He knew he'd probably hear hell about it later from his own sovereign King Jamie, but her bragging about her close connections with the crown only sealed the deal in his decision to keep her.

Father Jacob seemed to determine that an immediate danger was more pressing than a would-be angry King who didn't even know what was happening yet and hurriedly retrieved his Bible.

Lady Kaelyn sat at her seat with a firm jaw. She refused to look at him but he could see her eyes grow glassy with unshed tears.

Iain, the gentle-hearted, was the first to console her. "It's nae that bad lass," he offered. "You'll love Scotland."

"Aye," Donnan said. "Her lands fill the soul with happiness. The fresh air, the rich green—"

"You will nae want for anythin'," Cameron cut in, trying to assure her.

God'steeth.A few tears and she had them all acting like untried schoolboys.

The Father returned, eyeing the lady and then asked him, "Are you certain?"

"Aye," Malcolm said standing. "Let's get this done with."

The girl continued to stay planted in her seat. A lone tear trickled down her face but she did not wail or shout or lash out at anyone. He could give her at least that, he guessed begrudgingly. She was taking it better than most.

"You don't love me," she said quietly, looking down at her lap.

"Of course I don't love ye," he returned, exasperated.

What lass in her position wed for love?

"I want to marry a man who—"

"Look lass," he cut in, losing his patience. "Either we wed now an' get it done or I put my seed in ye an' the Fatherhasto wed us."

She looked up sharply while everyone spoke at once.

"OchMalcolm. You dinnae have to do that." Iain.

"For Pete's sake mon," his brother said.

"You cannae jus' treat her like that." Cameron.

"You won't touch me," the chit said evenly.

The Father made the wise decision to stay out of it.

Getting tired with the whole ordeal, he grabbed her wrist, yanked her out of the chair and dragged her outside despite her struggling against him. The other three followed trying to talk reason into him but he'd always been a man that was straight to the point. He stalked to the stable that housed the horses and barked at the stable boys with a "Get out!"

The young lads scrambled out the door, not waiting to see the wrath that was evident in his voice. His comrades stopped at the entrance and he turned, giving them his infamous dark look.

"Do ye wanna watch or can't a mon have some privacy?"

They stood hesitant at first, then slowly walked away leaving him be.

He turned to her and flung her in a nearby pile of hay. She scrambled backwards in her night clothes, trying to get as far away from him as she possibly could.

Malcolm had been on the road for a while and the prospect of wetting his cock made him momentarily forget the growing headache she had become. He took in her frame, outlined nicely in the thin piece of clothing she wore. Maybe he had been wrong before. For her size, she was filled out rather nicely. Her tits weren't overly big or too small and she had a rounded arse that he envisioned sticking his cock into. Light blond, almost silver hair reached the small of her back in a messy tangle that looked as though she had already been bedded. Her eyes he decided were her best feature. The deepest sea was no match for the shade of blue her eyes held and they were framed with thick lashes a few shades darker than her hair. Her skin was fair and unblemished with full lips that reminded him of a spring peony. Pink and soft.

"I won't let you touch me," she warned, her voice unsteady, even to his own ears.

"I'd like to see you try," he said, starting to undo his trousers.

*Kaelyn*

Kaelyn backed away from him until she felt the wall from behind her. She looked left and right for an escape but surmised he would easily overpower her. He quickly shed his clothes, releasing the part that made him a man. She had never seen one before and now that she had, she wished she hadn't. He was huge. She didn't know if this was normal or not but he was thick and long, jutting out proudly from the junction between his thighs. Unceremoniously, he pounced on her as though she were his prey and pressed her against the straw underneath her. The coarseness of it scraped unpleasantly at her back and scratched the sides of her face as she turned away from him.

His body lay warm and large on top of her as he propped himself up with his arms on both sides of her frame. Lowering himself, he stretched out against her, crushing her breasts with his muscular chest. She felt the foreign hardness of his length rub against her most secret place as he grinded himself on the sensitive folds of her flesh. Kaelyn's senses were being assaulted all at once overwhelming her.

She smelt dinner's soup in his breath as he breathed deeply above her, rutting his cock on her.

She felt the hardness of his body against her own; even through the thin fabric of her gown.

Hard and yet smooth at the same time.

She heard the thud of her own heart as he touched her in places she had never been touched before.

A large hand reached down below her waist and she swatted him away. She had preserved her maidenhead for nineteen years and she'd be damned if he thought he would just steal it from her. With renewed strength, she struggled violently, clawing any way she could and thrashing beneath him.

When he restrained her wrists and firmly secured them on both sides of her head in a steel-like grip, she called him every foul name she had ever heard her brother say and cursed him to the darkest place in Hell.

Surprising them both, he leaned down and kissed her, stopping the flow of curses a lady had no business saying.

She had never been kissed like that and even though she knew he was punishing her, she still felt something she hadn't felt before. His kiss was hard, invading her mouth hungrily. He nipped at her bottom lip, then traced his tongue along the softness of it before darting deep inside cave of her own. His tongue danced in her mouth, sucking and teasing with her own as his hands ran over every inch of her body.

Heaven help her, she felt like she was falling; which didn't make any sense because she was already on the ground.

What was hedoingto her?

She allowed herself to explore this new sensation that made her heady, as though she had drank a fine wine shipped from Paris.

Is he sucking my tongue?

Despite the cooling temperature in the air, she strangely felt undeniably warm.

Kaelyn felt his hand lift her gown up and he quickly covered her body with his own, still kissing her and making her dizzy with the assaults of his tongue. The feeling immediately stopped when she felt a nudge between her legs. She froze and moved her head to the side away from his lips.

That bastard was trying to distract me into submission!

"Why do you want to marry me if you hate me?" she shot angrily, her chest heaving.

He paused and looked down at her with a scowl on his face.

"I swear ye will drive a mon mad with all the questions ye ask."

"Why can't you just marry a Scottish girl or—"

He tried to lean in and kiss her again, but this time she knew he planned to only shut her up and jerked away.

With her wrists firmly in his grasp and his body above her, she knew when to admit defeat. Her body grew cool as he spit on his member and rubbed his hand up and down the length of it. Looking away, she refused to show any emotion as he touched her, pinching her small nub and rubbing his cock at her entrance. Kaelyn closed her eyes as she heard him spit and a second later felt that she had been the target as his saliva landed between her thighs.

The first nudge of him made her involuntarily jump.

...She realized the full extent of what was about to happen. A small part of her had assumed he would stop this foolishness and see howwronghe was being, but she saw that he fully intended to have her against her will on his own accord. Screaming in frustration, she did everything she could; jerking, yanking, lifting her body up to try and throw him.

Adrenaline coursed through her, her body hot with fury and determination. Nails scratched upon skin-while in turn, the hay prickled her backside-but she didn't care. He effectively blocked her blows, muttering under his breath, not seeming exerted in the slightest.

Screaming in frustration, she knew she was only draining herself knowing that he was too strong and too determined to follow through with his word to take her. It only served for him to tighten his grip, cutting his large fingers deep around her slender wrists.

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

She lay there, defeated, waiting for it to happen, having heard from the married ladies who gossiped that it was supposed to hurt...very much. Her body lay tense as she squeezed her eyes shut trying to mentally prepare herself.

"Do it you bastard," she said, not wanting to prolong the inevitable. "Get it over with."

Behind her closed eyelids, she failed to see his brief moment of hesitation that grew into disgust. She didn't know that his deceased wife would say the same thing to him whenever he was ready to bed her.

Kaelyn didn't see the anger on his face as he drove deep within her, slicing through the thin veil of skin that preserved her virginity in one thrust.

Sweet Heavens above!

.....She felt as though her legs had been separated from her body.