The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!" I yelled. I never yell like that, I never use crude language, well, I think it a lot but I don't say it, but that was the only thing I could say. My penis was just exploding, I could feel the whole length of it, inside and out, the sperm racing up and out and the very tip so sensitive like it gets and I really saw stars, and not the ones that were up in the sky that night.

When I finally came back to my senses I pulled out of Nancy and slipped back off the table. My penis felt weird – exposed and kind of empty, but empty around it not in it. I was really tired and flushed, but I felt really, really good and I'm sure I had one of those stupid grins on my face you get after sex when you're young and don't get it that much.

Well, Susan and Nancy and I went back down to the lake and washed off, and then came back to where Clare and Jim were. We all sat around, still naked, kind of looking sheepishly at each other. The thing was, we were all still kind of horny. Bob's dick was hard, and so were Clare's nipples. And Nancy was rubbing herself a little now and then.

"So what next?" Clare asked.

"Well, I don't know about you two," Nancy said, "but I think that we are in the middle of a fantasy night. It's just us, we can do what we want, and it never goes beyond tonight. Ok?"

We all agreed. The rest of the night was pretty special, but pretty raunchy, too. We'd go at if for a while, and then rest, and swim a little, and we were still at it when the sun came up. We'd tried a lot of different things, and I know I'll never forget that night. We finally cleaned up and went into town and had breakfast, and then it was time for me to go. But Nancy and Susan and Clare decided we had to do it one more time before we left, and they all took turns riding me and Bob until we'd all come at least one more time, and Susan twice, because she was playing with a vibrator when it wasn't her turn and she came really hard once, and then again when she was riding me and pushing the vibrator against her clit while she was.

It was a long drive back home, but I had plenty of thoughts and memories to keep me company. And when I got back to school I went looking for a little lake and beach like the one Bob took me to that night.

12