The Lake

Story Info
Orgasmic oral fun for couple on a boat.
1.9k words
4.58
19.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ListenHere
ListenHere
24 Followers

I always love the way the heat of the sun feels on my body. And at this moment, on this boat, on this lake, here with you, everything felt so great. You'd been driving the boat for nearly 30 minutes, taking us to a secluded section of the lake. "No one ever goes up to this spot," you kept telling me. I started to get the idea you were really looking forward to us being alone.

We rode on for another 15 minutes, the sun filling my mind and body with such intoxicating warmth. I watched you navigate the boat, steering us toward an afternoon of pleasure. I was captivated by the sight of you, your strong brown shoulders, your beautifully sculpted body. Seeing you standing at the wheel with the sun beaming down on you, was making my mind flutter with excitement and desire.

More than just my mind was feeling flutters when you turned and looked at me. You flashed that big sexy smile at me and I had to kiss you right then. I stood up from my seat and wrapped my arms around your neck. I kissed your ear, tickling it with my tongue. I moved my mouth along your jaw line with sweet kisses until our lips met. Kissing you made my mind go blank. The excitement and feelings that ran through my body every time we kissed made me want to kiss you more.

"We're almost there," you told me as you turned away from my lips to watch the water. I took to standing behind you. I pressed my body firmly against yours. My chest pressed deeply into your back, my arms wrapped around your chest. My hands began to explore the front of your body as I gently kissed your back. My fingers lingered on your nipples, squeezing them quickly. My hands continued to enjoy the feel of your skin, running all over your stomach and waist, and back up to your chest again.

I laid my face on your shoulder, closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun beating down on both of us together. You slowed the boat and I looked up to see that we were in fact in a very secluded part of the lake. Actually, I hadn't seen another boat for the past 15 minutes. I made my way to the front of the boat and laid down on the cushioned area. You cut the engine, dropped the anchor, and laid down next to me.

Your hand reached for my waist at the same time your mouth offered sweet kisses to my neck. Mmmmmm, feeling you touch me and kiss me was sending me into that special pleasure zone that only you can. Our lips met and moved in sync kissing and tasting each other. Our tongues played while our breath mingled and our moans became one. You had pulled me close, and feeling your arms around me while we kissed felt like the safest place in the world.

My hips began to rise up off the cushions in search of your body. I lifted my leg and wrapped it around your waist. Your hands moved around my body, enjoying the warm flesh of desire. My hands explored your skin and touched your entire body. You stood up to remove your bathing suit trunks. Seeing you standing in the sunshine, so beautiful, so naked, so hard, was driving me wild. The moisture in my suit bottom began to build. My pussy was craving you, your touch, your tongue, your love muscle. My whole body was craving you.

You leaned over and reached for my suit bottom and slipped it over my hips. Then you took my hands to help me sit up. Kissing me passionately you reached around to my back and untied my bikini top. You slid the suit over my head and cupped my breasts in your hands. While we continued to kiss, I wrapped my arms around your neck and ran my fingers through your hair. You continued to massage my breasts, kneading them, rolling my nipples between your finger and thumb. You always loved to play with my nipples, as much as I enjoyed you doing so. You pinched, squeezed, poked and pulled at them.

Your mouth became jealous of your fingers and you lowered your face to meet my large full tits. You held one boob in each hand and buried your face between them, squeezing them to the sides of your face. You loved to be buried in my boobs. Your mouth hungrily searched for the nipples, licking and sucking greedily at them. You couldn't move from one nipple to the other fast enough. It felt so amazing to have you playing with my tits that way. Your tantalizing my nipples was sending twinges of excitement throughout my whole body. Feeling such pleasure made my head fall back and my back arch. Feeling your hands and mouth on my body was amazing.

You were still standing in front of me and I reached out and put my hands on your waist. I reached around and grabbed your ass, squeezing your cheeks firmly in my hands. You kissed me on the lips again offering more passion than even before. Our breathing had become labored as we were both getting more and more turned on. Your raging hard cock looked so inviting that I couldn't wait any longer to taste you.

My hands moved from your ass to get a hold of your stiff shaft. I moved to the edge of the seat and inspected the beautiful member waiting there before me. Waiting for my tongue, my lips, my hot breath. I took a moment to hold it while I cradled your balls in my other hand. I used that moment to tease myself, seeing what I wanted so desperately right there in front of me. I moved my nose to the base of your shaft and began to inhale deeply. My face moved toward the tip as I continued to breathe you in. When I reached the tip, my tongue tasted you. Licked along the very tip, circling around the head, circling around the base of the tip, circling around and around, tasting you over and over. My lips opened further and my mouth wider as I approached the rock hard heat.

The moment your cock slid into my mouth was like heaven. It felt like it belonged there. My lips closed around the hard flesh as my tongue continued to circle and lick the tip. I worked my mouth toward your body, taking all of you into me. Consuming your cock entirely felt so good to the both of us. Feeling you enter my throat was such a thrill, knowing how tight and wet and warm it felt for you. Sucking and slurping your throbbing cock felt so good out there in the sunshine with the gentle sway of the boat encouraging a fabulous rhythm. I stroked and sucked and licked until my heart was content.

You stood there, your head thrown back, your hands on your hips, moaning and groaning with pleasure. I could see you let yourself get lost in the pleasure as I continued to enjoy the best treat I'd ever had. Your cock tasted so great and felt so great in my mouth. I sucked and licked and moaned with excitement as you continued to get lost in ecstasy. My mouth had never felt so good around your dick before and I had never enjoyed you as much as I did this day. I lost myself in the heat of the moment and as you reached the height of pleasure. Your excitement exploded with great intensity into the back of my throat as I continued to suck and drink from your cock. You moaned and screamed out with such intensity that it scared a flock of birds from their resting place in the nearby trees.

After you'd finished shaking from pleasure, you dropped to your knees. You gave me a dizzied look offering a big sweet smile and a gracious "Thank you."

"No, no," I said, "thank you!"

"Oh, no, no," you tossed back, "it's time for me to thank you - properly." And with that another devious smile appeared on your face as you raised your body enough to kiss me. Your hands rested besides my hips and you passionately thrust your tongue into my mouth, kissing me wildly. You brought your hands up to my breasts, squeezing them playfully as your hands continued their way up to my shoulders. You gently pushed me backward to lie down again as you continued to kiss me deeply.

Your hands let themselves enjoy every inch of my warm flesh. You kissed my lips again, then let your mouth trail down my chin, down my neck, along my chest. You offered kisses to each breast, taking an extra moment to flick my nipples with your tongue. Your hands continued on down my body, along my hips, down my thighs, as your mouth followed. You kissed my leg down the outside of my thigh and back up the inside. Your hands gently guided my legs to spread far apart.

I could sense your eager anticipation as you continued to kiss along the inside of my thigh toward my waiting flower. Your breath quickened as you reached my trimmed flesh. You buried your nose in between my legs, and inhaled deeply. You lifted your head a moment and let out an appreciative sigh. You loved the way my pussy smelled and what's more, you absolutely loved the way it tasted.

You reached your hands up and gently unfolded my lips. Your tongue was so excited, it darted into my pussy, licking and lapping at my clit in a desperate fury. You gathered yourself together and slowed down, offering long, strong, slow licks starting way below working all the way to my swollen bud. Your tongue circled and flicked at the engorged bud before sucking on it gently. Your hands continued to massage my thighs and you let one finger slide into my pussy as you continued to lick and slurp and enjoy my clit.

My juices were running all over your face and the inside of my thighs as you continued to pleasure me wildly. The feeling of the sunshine beating down on my naked body combined with your skillful tongue plunging into my pussy sent me into a total state of ecstacy like never before. My head titled back further and my hips began bucking as the intensity grew and grew. Your hands, your tongue, your breath, you, there, pleasing me, took me higher than I'd ever gone before.

All the muscles in my body began to tense and my toes curled and my moans became incredibly loud. You had brought me to the brink of orgasm and I reveled in each blissful moment. You continued to lick and touch my throbbing pussy as I spiraled into a deeply intensive orgasm. It was so all consuming even my teeth felt numb. My whole body shook and convulsed with pleasure and my mind started to go blank. You continued to lick and touch me in a way that prolonged this orgasm in a way I'd never experienced before. I looked up at the sky then everything went blank. After about 20 seconds, I came to and you told me my pussy continued to throb the entire time. Actually, it was still throbbing after I woke. Wow. I'd never actually passed out from orgasm before.

ListenHere
ListenHere
24 Followers