The Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha returns to her roots.
4.3k words
14.9k
1
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

I was very groggy when I finally woke up and went downstairs.

"Good morning," Julie said first, but then looked closer. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Did you sleep OK?"

I wondered if Julie suspected I'd heard them last night.

"No, no, I slept fine. Maybe I'm coming down with something."

"Let me make you breakfast, OK? You just take a seat."

When Mike came in, I watched them both kiss and hug like there was no one else in the world. Whatever might have been missing from their relationship in the past was obviously not a problem these days.

"What have you got planned for us today?" Julie asked Mike.

"I thought we'd go for a hike up to the next village and have lunch there. It's an easy walk back, and then we could go fishing in the evening."

"I think I'll stay in for the morning, if that's OK with you two," I said.

"I could stay with you, if you like," offered Julie.

"No, no. I'll be fine. You two enjoy yourselves."

After putting the dishes into the washer, Mike and Julie collected their gear and headed out.

I decided that I needed a hot bath. Maybe that would relax me enough to let me get some sleep. I'd been pushing so hard at work for the last couple of weeks I had no reserves left, and after last night's restlessness, I was near exhaustion.

As I lay in the spa bath, relaxing in the hot water, I felt the tingle of the jets on my skin, and when I moved to just the right position, the pulse of a jet was aimed right at my pussy. I enjoyed the sensations for a while, but moved away from it after just a few minutes. Sex certainly seemed to be on my mind a lot recently; Simon and me, Julie and Mike. I didn't know what to do about it.

I was feeling much more relaxed now, and I headed back to my bed. Unfortunately, now my skin tingled pleasantly, and with the simplest movement, even breathing, I could feel my nipples rub slightly against the sheet. As they stiffened, it got worse, until they were rock hard and poking up visibly. There was no getting away from it, I was horny, and if I didn't do something about it, I'd never get any rest.

When Simon told me that he wasn't going to be able to come up for the week, I packed a little helper. The vibrator came in sections, with different shaped heads and variable speeds, and a curved handle. It was very easy to use comfortably, and I settled in with the vibration on pulse and a simple cock attachment. I was sliding it in an out, working up to a nice easy climax, when I remembered what Julie had said about Mike's clumsiness. Without thinking about it, I put the head of the vibrator at my asshole and pushed a little. Oh, my God, did I ever enjoy that sensation, but whether it was at the wrong angle, or not lubricated enough, or if I was too tight, if I tried to penetrate, it hurt. Still, with the buzzing at my ass, and my other hand on my clit, I came long and hard.

When I woke up, I was disoriented until I remembered where I was. I checked the clock and I saw I'd managed to sleep until mid afternoon. I took a quick shower and got dressed to head down stairs. I could hear music, so Julie and Mike had to be back.

Down stairs, Julie was sitting on one of the sofas with her leg elevated and wrapped in bandages.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Twisted it."

"Have you been to the doctor?"

"Yep. It's only a slight sprain, and I'll been fine in day or two if I keep off it."

"You should take better care - "

"Sam, don't worry so much. I'm fine."

I sighed. Even in college I'd been the 'mother' trying to take care of her.

"Sorry. So I guess you didn't have a good day then."

"Oh, no, we had lots of fun," and she gave Mike a flirty look. He blushed, which I thought was pretty cute. "This happened just before we got back. Mike came and got the truck and we went to the clinic in Incline."

"I must have been asleep. Why didn't you wake me Mike? I could have helped you."

Mike didn't turn around from the kitchen sink where he was working, and I could see the sunburn on the back of his neck.

"You were asleep. I didn't want to bother you."

This evening wasn't as cool as last night, so we ate out on the balcony overlooking the lake, watching the sun disappear over the mountains. Mike had whipped up some very simple but nice steak and pasta, but topped it with cheese, grilled onions and a spicy peanut sauce, and the whole thing was delicious. We'd also managed to put away three bottles of red wine. Even though Mike was drinking more than either Julie or I, we were all nicely affected when my cell phone rang.

I realized I had forgotten to turn it off; an unwritten rule in the cabin, but when I saw Simon's caller ID I answered.

"Helloooo honey," I said.

"Uh, hi, Sam? Um, are you OK? You sound - "

"Drunk!"

Julie and Mike burst out laughing - yes, we were all a little drunk.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," he said, but it sounded snippy.

"As much as I can without you here to help me."

He sighed.

"I'm sorry Sam. I really am - "

"No. No. It's OK. So what do you want?"

"I was just calling to check on you; see of you're alright."

"Well I'm fine."

"When are you going to be back?"

"What?"

"When are you coming back?"

"I only just got here."

Simon didn't say anything.

"I'll be back in a couple of days. You know that."

He sighed. He was really pissing me off now.

"Good bye Simon, and have a nice week at work." I hung up the phone, and then turned it off.

"Screw him," I said, "Or rather, don't screw him. He's not here."

Julie laughed, and Mike blushed again.

"Look! Look, he's doing it again," I said, pointing.

"Doing what?" asked Julie.

"He's blushing."

"Yes, he's very cute when he does that. Watch this," Julie said.

"Aw, no, Jules, don't -"

"You put your hand down my shorts at the lookout and made me come."

"Ah, jeez," said Mike, and he blushed. "It's not like I have any control over it."

I had the sudden mental image of these two, going at it like last night, but out in the open in the middle of the day. Mike has a pretty nice body, and so does Julie. I wondered if she liked sucking his cock; something I loved to do.

Julie laughed, looking around at us. "Isn't he sweet? So what did Simon have to say for hisself?" Julie's speech was getting slurred. From past experience, I knew she would soon be off to sleep.

"He was checking up on me, which I find offensive. He's not willing to be here, so what happens here shouldn't be his concern."

"Well, he's jus' a dumb ass. You should find yourself a nice woodsman and show him - um, get him to show you his lumber."

Both Mike and I groaned at the bad pun, but Julie collapsed giggling.

In the blink of an eye, a gentle snore suddenly came from her. Yep, she'd gone straight to sleep.

Mike stroked her hair for a little while.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

He smiled a very sweet smile.

"Oh, yeah."

"Does she know?"

He nodded her head.

"That was actually what caused the accident?"

"What?"

"When we were walking back, we stopped at a lookout point and I told her I loved her."

"And the accident?"

"She jumped me and put her arms around my neck, and we went off balance. She twisted her ankle and I took some skin off my knees."

He stroked her hair again, and watched her sleep.

"But you didn't stop there, did you?"

"Oh, Christ, not you too."

He was blushing again.

"I'm going to put her to bed," and he stood up over her, put an arm under her legs and lifted her up, carrying her inside.

As I watched him walk away, I had the funniest feeling of d‚j… vu. I'd seen him walking away before, and I couldn't quite remember when.

When Mike had come back down, I'd remembered, and I had topped up our wines. I knew I'd need the courage.

"Mike, when you came back to pick up the truck," I started.

"Yeah?"

"You saw me, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah. You were asleep."

I watched his face, and he started to blush again.

"It must be terrible to be given away every time."

He sighed.

"It is. Look, nothing happened Sam," he said. "You were asleep on top of the bed, and I just put you under the sheet. I tried to keep my eyes closed, honest."

"I wasn't just naked though, was I?"

"Um -"

"You found my vibrator."

"Sam - "

"No, listen, it's OK Mike. I won't tell Julie, and you don't have to tell her or Simon."

"Don't worry, I won't say a thing to anyone. Julie would kill me for just thinking about you naked, let alone seeing you that way. She's always been jealous of you."

"What? You're kidding, aren't you?"

"No, she said ever since she first knew you, you were the popular one, getting all the dates."

"That's not true," I exclaimed. "Julie's had more boyfriends than me, and she's been into weird sex stuff - "

I stopped, horrified at what I'd said, and it was my turn to blush madly.

"I remember where that vibrator was, Samantha," he said quietly. "I don't think you've got any right to judge her."

"No, I'm sorry. I really am." I sighed.

Mike just looked out over the lake, drinking his wine.

"I saw my best friend take it up the ass last night"

He spluttered, wine going all over his shirt.

"That was after she told me she'd never do it again, and I don't understand why."

Mike was silent. I took a breath, deciding it was time to stop being so conservative. It was time for my proposal.

"I want you to do the same to me."

His eyes almost popped out of his head, and his mouth hung open.

"Wh- wh- You what??"

"You two have piqued my interest, and Simon isn't here to help. I think," I said, standing and walking around the table to be beside him, "you would be perfect. I know you love Julie, so you'd never want to be with me again."

"Christ -"

"And since you have some experience in this already, I know you'll be gentle." I placed my hand over his groin, and felt the heat coming from him.

"Because if you mention anything, I'll tell her it happened this afternoon, not more than 10 minutes after you said you loved her."

Mike's cock was beginning to respond to my squeezing.

"Jesus, Sam. You're a cruel woman."

"Not really. I just know that with you I'll be in total control. No one need get hurt." I took one of his hands and placed it on my breast, and he automatically began to squeeze it, but he tore himself away.

"No," he said.

"Think about it Mike. I know I've got a nice ass, and since it's anal it's not like you're really cheating on Julie, and I'm not cheating on Simon." I pulled him up from his seat, and rubbed my body against his, feeling him getting harder and his breath getting shorter.

"Christ," he said again, and I could feel him responding.

I placed my hands on his face, tilted his head down and kissed him hard. Of course he tasted and felt different to Simon, and I think it was that difference that was making me hotter.

"I want to feel what it's like. It's something I've never considered before, but after seeing it last night, and thinking about it today, I've decided I've got to try it."

I pulled my shirt off, exposing my breasts to the cool night, and Mike immediately started covering them with kisses, licking and nibbling the nipples. He was quite good at this, and in moments I was wet. His hand went between my thighs, rubbing me and pushing on my mound, massaging me through the fabric. I removed his hand, unzipped my jeans and took them off. I hadn't put panties on after my shower, and so was now completely naked in front of him.

"Wow," whispered Mike.

I pirouetted slowly, my arms stretched over my head, up on my toes.

"Do you like?"

When I looked at his jeans, I knew the answer. I'm a strawberry blond, with high, smallish breasts and long legs, but that just makes me look taller than 5'4". I've had many compliments about my ass, which I was now pushing in Mike's direction, looking back over my shoulder at him. I could see by the lust in his eyes that nothing would stop him now.

I walked back to him, and let him take me in his arms, kissing his neck, and he squeezed my ass in his hands, pulling me closer to him and rubbing against me. I unbuttoned and removed his shirt, pausing to suck and bite on his nipples too, causing him to shiver in delight. I licked my way down his belly, tickling the fine hair growing there with my tongue, and then unzipping his jeans and pulling them down. His boxers were well tented, and I tugged them down slowly, revealing Mike's very nice cock. While Simon might be just a little bigger, Mike's was the nicest looking cock I'd seen. I couldn't let it go to waste, and licked the head and then tried to take all of him in my mouth. It was almost possible, which seemed to please Mike a lot, and I could feel his cock swell in my mouth as I licked around the head, down the shaft and sucked him hard into the back of my throat. His balls begin to tighten, so I stopped. I didn't want him to come just yet.

I lead him by the hand back inside to in front of the fireplace.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Well, there's three ways. You can get on your hands and knees, and I can enter you from behind, like you saw last night. You can lie on your back, lift your pelvis and put your legs over my shoulders and I can enter you that way. The last way, where I'm on my back, and you lower yourself onto me, gives you the most control."

I stroked his hard cock with my hand, and watched him swallow.

"I think I should be on top, OK?"

"Oh, sure," he said, and lay down immediately.

His cock stood straight up, and his hand rose up to play with my pussy.

"Just checking to see if you're as wet as I am hard."

"It's pretty obvious I am," I said.

"Good, because we're going to need lubrication."

I hadn't considered this. I hadn't planned to fuck Mike with my pussy, just with my ass. His hand continued to play a very nice tune on me, and I was getting more excited all the time. Having come this far, I decided there was no way I wasn't going to do this. Squatting over his hips, I took his cock in my hand, guided it to my entrance, and lowered myself, taking him smoothly inside me, and I sighed deeply.

"Fucking hell," he said.

"Yeah," I said, trying to get my breath back.

"You're incredibly warm and wet."

I pulled up slowly, and I could feel the void cause by his retreating cock, and my inner lips pulling on his shaft, trying to hold him in. It was a delightful agony, pulling up until the head of his cock was just outside of me again. I was panting like crazy after only two strokes.

"I don't think I've ever been this horny," I gasped.

I lowered myself on him again, a little faster this time, feeling the head enter me, pushing deeper and feeling the shaft rub fill me up, and then being seated on him, the head of his cock nudging my cervix. I moved my hips forward and dropped onto my arms, our stomachs and pelvises together, my breasts almost grazing his chest, and I could now lift my hips and pelvis up without having to perform squats. I watched Mike's face change as I went to work. He's cock felt very different inside me, maybe even better than Simon's, or maybe it was just the nasty way we were fucking; blackmail and coercion, seduction and raw sex, my best friend's boyfriend, wet and hard, pushing in and pulling out. I was feeling completely brazen and liberated, and wanted this to go on forever.

I could feel an orgasm suddenly reach out for me, much faster than any I've had before, and I barely had time to lift off Mike and stop it. I stood there, panting and trembling, fluids dripping down my legs, looking at Mike's naked body with skinned knees. His cock was hard and almost purple now, and it twitched in time with his pulse.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked. "I don't think I'm going to get any harder."

I crouched over his hips again, but this time a little higher up. I rubbed the head of his cock against my slit, nearly succumbing to the urge to plunge it deep inside me again. I was driving myself wild with desire as I rub it against my lips, my clit, up and down my slit, coating it with my juices. I groaned in torment as I pulled it away from my pussy and positioned his slippery, iron-hard cock just under my asshole, and I could feel it's warm head against me. I lowered myself down, but the pain was there again, just as it had been with the vibrator, and I had to lift off.

"You need to relax your muscles."

"I'm trying," I said, and lowered myself again, trying to relax, to remain calm. I loved the feel of his cock against me there, and maybe it went in a little further this time, but it still hurt.

"I can't," I said, enormously frustrated. "It's too painful."

Mike sat up.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Actually, you must, otherwise you wouldn't have proposed this. Let me take control. If it hurts, I promise I'll stop, OK."

"You'd better, Mike."

"OK, then get on your hands and knees."

I complied, facing one of the sofas, and I felt him move up behind me.

"First we'll try a finger, see if we can't get you a little looser."

His finger slid easily deep in my pussy and churned around, bringing a loud moan from my mouth, but he pulled it out and without pausing, slid it right inside my ass.

"Oh, Christ," I gasped, my eyes open wide in surprise and delight. I was amazed at how wonderful it felt. When he rotated it, I could feel it all the way down to my toes, and he slowly pulled his finger out, and then pushed it back in again.

"Do you like that?" he asked after a moment.

"Fuck, yeah. Why did you stop?"

He then pushed two fingers inside me, and I couldn't stop myself from crying out.

"Ahhh!," I said, and his fingers kept moving inside me. My arms and legs were trembling from the pleasure as he moved very, very slowly.

"Relax," he said. "You have to get used to this, allow yourself to stretch a little."

I breathed deeply, trying to concentrate on relaxing my muscles, yet still tingling at the end of his fingers. I groaned when I felt him slide his other hand across my pussy, collecting the juices, and pushed a third finger in my ass.

"Ahhh, Christ, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I was nearly sobbing now, the pleasure so intense. Mike's fingers were stationary and I was trying not to move, but my hips were vibrating at the end of his hand. I wanted to wait longer, needed to have his cock inside me.

I gradually slowed my breathing and pulse down, pulling myself back from the brink, but with Mike's fingers still inside me, and he felt me relax.

"That's better, Sam, I can feel you loosening up. We'll be ready to try this soon, OK?"

"Uh, yeah - fuck. OK."

"This is so sexy to watch," said Julie, sitting on the sofa beside me.

My head whipped around and my mouth dropped open. I forgot all about Mike's fingers in my ass - well, actually I couldn't, but I tried to.

"Oh fuck! Julie - I".

"Don't worry Samantha, it's fine," and she stroked my hair. "It's OK, really. Calm down."

Mike's other hand had started stroking my pussy again, and I couldn't believe I felt myself getting wetter. My eyes had to close with the pleasure as his hand slid along the slit from my vagina to my clit, and rubbed it gently, slowly.

"She's very wet," said Mike.

"I told you, she's a very sexual woman."

"Julie! You didn't tell him - "

"Of course I did, honey, a long time ago. It was one of the first times we went completely wild in bed. Hearing how we would sometimes play with each other - "

"Oh, God!"

"Sam, it's OK. Don't worry about it, especially considering my boyfriend is working his fingers inside you."

What Mike was doing was certainly distracting me from Julie, and I couldn't worry about her revealing our youthful indiscretions any more, just so long as Mike kept touching me.

When I opened my eyes again, breathing deeply and rhythmically in time to Mike's fingers now moving slowly in my pussy and my ass, I wasn't surprised to see Julie's crotch right in front of my face.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
12