The Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, sorry," Nik managed to gasp out, his legs trembling with the effort to stay still. "I just slipped in so easily…" The fit was so tight and hot Nik felt like he was on the verge of exploding. As he felt Kali relaxing, he pressed forward a bit more, and inch by wonderful inch buried himself in her ass. The sight of his pale dick being swallowed by the full dark cheeks of Kali's ass was so erotic.

"Damn, Kali," Nik growled, running his hands over her ass and hips, "you make me so hot. You look so sexy, taking my cock in your ass…"

Kali felt her pussy throb at Nik's words, and felt his dick swell and lengthen even as he buried himself to the hilt in her dark tunnel. She pushed herself back against him experimentally, and Nik gripped her hips hard with his hands.

"Kali, can I move, now," Nik asked, as he lightly smacked her ass.

"Yes," she hissed out as she reached down between her legs and fondled his balls as they hung heavy and full, brushing her wet cunt.

With a grunt, Nik started to move, picking up speed as Kali encouraged him with her pants and moans. When Kali started to push back to meet his thrusts, Nik was lost. Growling, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he thrust harder and faster into her ass, feeling his hips bouncing on the full globes of her ass. The feel of Kali's ass was so different from her pussy. He felt like he was sinking deeper and deeper with each thrust, and the whole length of his shaft was gripped tightly by Kali's warm, moist tunnel.

Nik kept one hand on Kali's hip and buried the other deep in her hair, wrapping his hand tightly in her locks and pulling Kali towards him with each thrust of his dick. The room filled with the sound of their lovemaking as Nik's dick rammed into her ass, his hips crashing into her thighs. Nik lifted his hand from her hip and smacked that perfect ass, hearing Kali gasp and feeling her squeeze his dick tighter as he hammered into her. Again and again he smacked her ass, seeing Kali's brown ass glow red from his assault.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Kali shouted, "don't stop, Nik." She felt as if his dick was touching nerve endings she never knew existed. Kali felt her head swim as she peaked, shuddering and screaming as her orgasm rushed through her body. As her pussy spasmed Kali reached back and fondled Nik's sac and felt it tighten as Nik neared his peak. "Cum inside me Nik," Kali gasped, as she worked to massage him with her muscles, "cum in my ass."

At Kali's words Nik roared, feeling his orgasm rip through him. He thrust deep into her bowels and felt himself explode, his cum spurting deep inside her, his hips moving spasmodically as if trying to plant his seed as deep as possible inside her. Nik's world narrowed to the connection between his dick and Kali's ass, and then everything went black.

Nik slowly returned to awareness, feeling Kali stroking his hand. He realized he was sprawled on top of her, and slowly withdrew, feeling his cum trickle out of her ass. He rolled to the side and pulled Kali into him, struggling to catch his breath.

"Wow…" he muttered. Kali giggled weakly. She moved her legs and winced.

"Damn, I'm sorry Kali," Nik said, propping himself up on his arm to look down at her. "Was I too rough? I'm sorry I kinda lost control. I didn't mean to hurt you." He felt like a prick… her first time and he'd completely lost it.

"I am a bit sore," Kali said, and Nik groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. She must think I'm such a jerk... he thought. "But it was good," Kali continued, "I like it when you lose control." It was the truth Kali thought. It was sexy to think of how wild Nik got, and after the initial pain, she really enjoyed the fullness and tight fit of Nik in her ass. But she definitely needed a recovery period before trying it again.

"Well, I'm glad you thought it was 'good'," Nik said, "we'll work on upping your rating next time." Please god, let there be a next time…

"We'll see," Kali said, snuggling into him and sighing contentedly.

----------------------------------------

Kali had finally managed to talk Nik into going down to the formal dining room at the lodge for dinner. They had to head out early the next morning to get back to town, and she really wanted a nice meal. Kali was at their table waiting for Nik to come back from the men's room, when she heard someone clear their throat. Looking to her left Kali saw mystery man—Bradley, from the pool.

"I believe these are yours," he said, holding out her sunglasses and sunscreen. Kali felt herself blushing. "I guess in your hurry to leave you left them behind."

"Uh, thanks," Kali choked out, dying of mortification. Bradley touched her shoulder and she looked up at him. His eyes are green-Kali thought to herself, then gave herself a mental shake. Bradley gave her a wry smile.

"I hope he knows how lucky he is," Bradley said softly.

"Oh he does," Kali said with a smile, her eyes lighting up as she saw Nik approaching from across the room. "He definitely does."

------------------------------------------

(I hope you like this latest installment. If you enjoyed it please feel free to vote or leave feedback).

12