The Lake House

Story Info
What happens on spring break, stays on spring break.
2.5k words
3.98
29.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asher stops at his doorway, listening intently to double check that he is well and truly alone. The plastic tub of sex toys tucked under his right arms creaks and slides, moved by the sweat covering the inside of his forearm.

All he hears is his own heartbeat and the irregular ticking of the ventilation. Two weeks of unseasonably warm weather in early March means the air conditioning has been on since the last of February. Yeah it drives the power bill sky high but James gets pissy if he's too hot at night.

Never mind that he sleeps wrapped around Asher like a vine, oh no. That heat he doesn't mind.

Thinking about James' naked back pressed to him only serves to make Asher sweat more.

Tiptoeing to the kitchen with care, Asher checks and double checks that he's alone. He knows at least where James and Clay are -- the gym. Always. Friday afternoons means it's chest day. Asher loves chest day, being the first one to benefit from James' pumped up tits and hard nipples. And alright, Clay's got a pretty nice rack too but James? Fuck, Asher can come just by letting James feel him up for ten minutes, easy as anything.

He gets so lost in thinking about his boyfriend that he isn't walking quietly anymore by the time he gets to the kitchen. Settle down, Ash, James isn't going anywhere. Keep your shit together, get your mission done, and then guard the dishwasher for the rest of the afternoon.

It dawns on him that the shopping list they've all been adding to since the beginning of the week is gone -- which means Asher has extra time to get everything nice and clean. Washing dildos and Fleshjacks in the bathroom sink is laborious, and Asher just doesn't have the will or elbow grease today to do it. It's not that they don't clean their toys, oh no -- James is vigilant about at least running water through his toys when he's done with them, just the same as Asher.

But it's been ages since they've cleaned them, and with the way spring break plans are looking, they're going to be getting a lot of use. Stuck in the house they rent with nothing to do but each other, yeah -- if Asher isn't on James' cock, he's going to be using one of his own. He suspects Sean and Clay will be up to much the same, just... hopefully out of sight. No need for them to see the nasty shit he and James get up to.

Cock rings go in the silverwear trays, dildos go where the plates are supposed to, and sleeves go up top, as opened up as Asher can get them. At any other time he'd be turned on as hell about sticking his fingers where James' cock had been but right now he just wants to get it over with, fuck off back to his room, and wait for his boyfriend to come back, sweaty and inevitably randy as hell. Asher isn't so convinced that it's the testosterone that gets James going -- it's watching himself flex after his workout. Not a vain bone in his body but man, that guy is fucking proud of his pump.

The half chub in Asher's gym shorts tells him that he's sure to be right there with him. That and with no plans for the forseeable week aside from coaching baseball two afternoons for parks and rec, James is all his.

Once the dishwasher is soaking noisily (an unavoidable condition, but whatever) Asher's heading back to his room, thinking along the way about the load he'd left in the dryer last night. Might as well snag that while he's being productive.

Entering the laundry alcove, he's presented with a very nice, bent over backside and a cascade of brown hair, fallen forward from broad shoulders and biceps straining against a faded t-shirt.

Helloooooo James.

"You're back way earlier than expected." Not like him to cut a workout short but hey, Asher could be getting dicked earlier than normal today -- which is fine. He grabs a handful of ass and starts to pull James up, only to realize ten seconds too late that it's definitely not James he's manhandling.

"Um... can you let go please?"

"Sean?"

"No, the tooth fairy."

Sean turns around, washer open and a damp pair of boxer briefs in his hand. "Can you really not tell the two of us apart from behind?" He gives Asher an amused look, obviously trying to keep from laughing.

"Can you blame me? Nice ass, long hair -- there are similarities, y'know?" He looks at the dryer, emptied of its contents. "Uh... my clothes?"

"In the basket." Sean jerks his head to the basket next to the door and yeah, there's his shit. "And no, I didn't sniff any of James' jockstraps. Granted I was tempted but that'd be weird."

"Hell, I wouldn't be offended -- I do it all the time." James has a musk to him, and Asher's drawn to it like a bug to a zapper. "Is it bad to admit I've sniffed Clay's?"

"Probably -- but self-control isn't exactly one of your strong points, is it Ash?" Sean smirks at him and goes back to loading the dryer.

"When I want it to be -- and I thought you were on shift today." Unless Sean traded with Michael again, which means he's probably looking forward to sweaty, gym-ripe boyfriend time as well...

"Swapped. It's chest day, man, you know how it is."

Asher wags his finger at Sean, agreeing readily. "Yeah, I do. James' tits get any bigger or he's gonna have to start buying bigger shirts. Not that I mind, but one day a button is gonna pop and put someone's eye out." Asher lets that image drift for a second, smiling to himself.

"Stop jerking him off and get your clothes, I'm gonna need this basket soon." Sean drops a load in the washer and moves to get to the detergent behind Asher. "Oh and I find that the lemon scented stuff gives your dildos a very pleasant smell when you take them out of the drawer."

Asher feels his face go beet red, nearly dropping his armful of clothes. "You saw that?"

"Yeah, you can totally see the kitchen from here dude. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I did it last week anyway." Sean gives him a full grin this time, obviously proud that he caught Asher red fucking handed.

"I swear you... you and Clay are like fucking ninjas. Farm boys shouldn't be that stealthy." Asher tries to stop looking embarrassed, only for Sean to press his attack even more.

"I'm gonna let that one slide but seriously dude, it's fine. I'm sure lots of people cleanse their ass toys alongside the casserole dish."

"We don't have a casserole dish."

"More room for ass toys then."

Sean's a jerk. A big one.

"You know..." Asher tries to come up with a retort, but the image of James' hairy, sweaty pecs won't get out of his mind. "I might find a way to interrupt chest day if you keep that shit up."

"You better not -- I've got a tub of coconut oil all warmed up and ready to go the second Clay walks through that door." Sean gets this heated, hungry look in his eye, and Asher feels compelled to take a step back. "Trying something new today."

"Down, boy, they're going shopping after. Kinda jealous that everyone else gets to smell their musk first but hey, anticipation and shit -- and what are you gonna do with coconut oil?"

"Squeeze his tits together and fuck 'em."

Christ, the image of Clay on his back with Sean's dick sliding all over his chest should not be as delicious as it is. "You mean... you haven't done that yet?"

"And you have?" Sean gropes himself through his shorts, looking in the vague direction of the gym that James and Clay frequent.

"Yeah, dude, every Friday. Ever wonder why James' eyes are red at dinner?" Seeing as how Sean's not exactly trying to hide his arousal, Asher doesn't feel too much shame at doing the same thing. "Fuckin' loves it when I tit fuck him."

"Yeah, I bet he does." Sean moans, aggravated by the unseasonably sultry atmosphere and his absent boyfriend. "Since we're newbies at this, you wanna share any tips that might come in handy?"

Asher bites his lip, feeling precome stick to the inside of his underwear. "Wanna come back to my room so we can knock this out at the same time? Hate to jizz all over clean laundry."

While none of them have appeared completely nude in front of housemates, shirtless is status quo and commando with frequent gym shorts... well, it doesn't leave much to the imagination. Besides, with as much as James and Clay feel each other's muscles up after workout, a little mutual j/o isn't gonna be the end of the world. Hell, James would fucking watch if he was here.

Asher drops his shorts and underwear as he climbs over to his side of the bed, stroking his cock as he settles in and watches Sean do the same. From the waist down, Sean's doing alright; average length and cut like Asher, but girthy where it counts and the head of his cock is the same pretty, plush pink as his lips.

"Nice dick."

Sean drinks in Asher for a moment, tilting his chin up towards him. "You too -- got lube?" He runs his fingers through his untrimmed pubic hair, soft, dark brown, left to grow wild just like James.

Is Asher the only one here who ever bothers with manscaping? He doesn't know for sure, not until he sees Clay naked one day. Of course, when you've got body hair as pretty as James and Clay do, you don't touch it. Christ, one of the highlights of Asher's daily life is burying his nose in James's chest hair and inhaling.

"Yeah, give me a sec." Without letting go of his dick, Asher rolls over and finds the lube, stuck hastily in the top of his nightstand. There isn't a ton left (he's like, ninety nine percent positive he put it on the list) so he gives it to Sean, watching intently as he pours a generous dollop over his cock and slicks up, moaning as he does. It's awfully fucking similar to how James does it, and Asher's heart aches just a little at his absence.

Sean settles into his stroke routine, eyes closed and head back. "Tell me what it's like."

"Huh?" Asher had gotten so caught up in watching Sean and thinking about James that he'd forgotten why they were here in the first place.

"You know... titty fucking."

"Shit, yeah." Asher lets last Friday come to mind, when it had been just them here and he'd laid James out on the couch, not even bothering to take it to the bedroom. "It's hot, Sean, really fuckin' hot. Best part is watching him push his tits together, looking up at me with this... God, Sean, you know the look, right? When Clay wants you so fuckin' bad that it looks like he's gonna eat you?"

Sean must, because he grips his dick a little more tightly and thrust up into his hand. "Fuck, Ash, I do. Gives it to me right before I go down on him."

"Yeah, that's it -- except it's way more intense, cause it feels a little wrong. Not some chick you're doing it to, it's a guy, and guy's shouldn't have big tits like that."

"Except they do."

Asher nods, adding his own moan to the ones spilling from Sean's mouth. "Then you take your hand and push down on your cock, lots of fuckin' lube to make sure it slides just right." Fuck, coconut oil would work great.

"Think I get the picture -- does James let you bust on his face?'

"Every goddamn time. Fuckin loves that shit." God, James will hold his fucking tongue out for it, licking his lips and enticing Asher until he can't hold out any more.

Sean gets lost in himself for a few seconds, the only sounds being the slick of damp fingers around cocks, breathing that's quickly approaching panting. Asher rubs the precome leaking from his slit around the head of his cock, considering if it's worth saving his load for James or working out a second one when he finally does get him alone.

Given that Sean looks like he's going for it, there's not point in holding back. On a good night, James can get three orgasms out of him no problem. Besides, this means he can fuck James chest for way longer than normal.

That's a good thing, right?

"Wanna know the best part, Sean?"

Sean nods, thigh sticking to Asher's, muscles tensing and relaxing as his body responds to his own touch. "Spill, Ash, don't leave me hanging."

"Watching him jerk off and shoot right where your cock's just been. Fuckin blows so hard he nails himself in the face, then licks every bit of it up. I can get his tits wet all fuckin' day but nothing, absolutely nothing beats watching your guy do it to himself."

Sean comes with a groan, covering the front of his t-shirt with thick, white ropes. Asher isn't far behind, covering his orgasm with his hand so that he doesn't hit Sean. Soaking James is one thing but it'd be just rude to come on his friend like that. It isn't complete relief, but it'll be enough to last until James gets home.

And hey, he just solidified a friendship even more, didn't he?

They lie there together for a long moment, basking in the afterglow and catching their breath. It's habit to roll over and faceplant into James' chest, and Sean moves before Asher can do exactly that.

"Sorry man -- you want a towel?"

Sean strips his shirt off and wipes his junk off. "Nah -- you need a minute or do you want to come do something with me?"

He thinks about his sex toys in the dishwasher, trying to time when the cycle started with when exactly James and Clay will be home. "Maybe -- what is it?"

"My dealer called earlier, said he could hook me up with some new stuff if I wanted it. Considering none of us have plans for the next week..."

"Smoking and fucking for seven days is what you're gonna do?" It's been a while since he and James have done that, and if Sean says he can get some good shit...

"Exactly." Sean doesn't seem to be in the least bit ashamed he's still bare ass naked, awaiting Asher's response. "You in?"

"Mind if we stop by an ATM soon? James gets handsy when he's high and I'm about that life." He grabs his underwear from yesterday and wipes himself off, adding it to the top of his laundry basket as he looks for his shorts.

"Sure thing -- you don't have a bong do you?"

Asher laughs, heading to the kitchen as Sean gets himself redressed.

"Knew there was something I forgot to add to the list."