The Lake House Lessons 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers

I couldn't hold on any more, so I yelled out, "I'm cumming," and Dana yelled, "me too," as I released a blast of cum into her while she squeezed my cock with her inner muscles and pounded the bed with her hands.

I collapsed on her, feeling her hard nipples against my chest as her legs crashed down on the mattress. I rolled off of Dana onto the bed and lay there. Suddenly, I realized that I had, somehow, just fucked the hottest girl in my school. And that she enjoyed it.

I reached over to Dana and pulled her close to me. She curled into the fetal position and let me hold her, as her breathing slowed.

"Ariel didn't exaggerate about how good you were, either," she said softly.

"Thank you. How could I not want to bring pleasure to such a beautiful woman?" I responded.

Her face lit up with a smile and she snuggled closer. It was clear that she enjoyed being complimented.

After a few minutes, though, she sat up and said, "My mother will be home soon, so we should clean up and get downstairs."

"Your mom doesn't know that you do this when she is out?" I asked.

"She knows," Dana responded, "but Ariel and I don't rub her face in it."

"Gotcha," I said.

I kissed her beautiful, soft lips again and stood up. I wiped my dripping cock with some tissues and grabbed my clothing. I looked out the bedroom door, and seeing the coast was clear, ran bareassed into the bathroom, where I cleaned up, dressed and went downstairs. Dana must have done the same after me, because she appeared downstairs a few minutes later.

I started to gather my stuff, and said, "Dana—you keep the review books and use them. When do you want another tutoring session?"

"I have to work tomorrow, so how about Thursday, same time and place?"

"Same everything?" I asked, smiling.

"Wow, you really have changed from the shy guy who never talks to anyone," she noted.

"I guess," I responded, happy that I was gaining more confidence by the day, "you can thank Ariel for that."

"Absolutely," she said, "same everything—but maybe not exactly the same, that might be dull," she said with a sexy look that caused the blood to rush to my face.

At that moment, the door opened, and Dana's mom came in. I hadn't really seen her in years, but she was still a very attractive woman, as you would expect considering how beautiful her daughters were. She was not as tall as Ariel, but was blonde and built more like Dana. I vaguely remembered that their father was tall and dark, which made sense.

"Mom, you remember Jack, we used to be friends in middle school, and he is going to help me pass physics."

She smiled at me, displaying her white teeth, and said, "It has been a while, Jack. Your sister is friendly with Ariel, right? Sarah?"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded.

While we spoke, Mrs. Angelo reached into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of white wine, and poured herself a glass.

"Need to take the edge off at the end of the day," she said. "Anyway, thanks for helping Dana. We need her to keep her scholarship. We can't pay you much, but—"

I interrupted, "Mrs. Angelo, don't worry, Dana and I have it all worked out."

She took her glass and headed up the stairs.

Dana looked at me and said, "I think she drinks too much, but she has been lonely since Dad left."

I wasn't really sure what to say, and I came up with, "it has been a long time, right?"

"Yeah," Dana responded, "Too long."

"But she is still very attractive; I can't imagine she would have trouble finding someone," I stated.

Dana thought for a second before responding. "I think that Dad leaving ruined her confidence. I mean, I've seen pictures—when she was younger, she was so beautiful, and she and Dad fell madly in love. But then, well, then he started cheating on her and left for a younger woman."

"That sucks," I said.

"Yeah, I know. Then, I understand she tried to meet men, but no one was interested in someone with two kids, so she kind of shut down. Now, she works late every night to make enough money for us to be able to do extracurriculars at school and go to college, comes home and has dinner, sometimes too much wine, and goes to sleep. And on the weekends, sometimes she works, and sometimes she just does things around the house or watches television. I wish I could think of something to do."

All of a sudden, I realized that I was having a serious personal conversation with Dana, who last week didn't even recognize my existence. And then there was the whole sex thing.

"Yeah, I wish there was," I said.

I kissed Dana goodbye, savoring the taste of her mouth and lips, and left.

Driving home, I continued to marvel at how things had changed for me in a week. And all because my sister walked in on me jerking off. Life was strange, sometimes.

When I got home, Dad wasn't home yet, and Sarah was out somewhere, so I had the house to myself. I went on line, just killing time, when I noticed that I had gotten Facebook friend requests from Ariel, Cara and Beth, which I immediately accepted. I started looking at their profiles, and saw pictures of all of them partying at college. They really were beautiful, and I had slept with each of them. Then, I got a message from Fred.

"How did your tutoring session with Dana go?"

"Very well," I responded. "She isn't stupid, just dug herself a hole, and I think she started to understand things when I explained them."

"Great, I guess," Fred responded.

"Oh, and afterwards, we fucked."

Fred responded immediately—"No way".

I responded, "no, really. We did."

"WTF???" he texted back.

"Yeah, no big deal," I lied.

"Asshole" he responded, and signed off.

I took a shower, and spent the rest of the night watching TV until Sarah came home. I told her what had happened, and she shook her head and laughed.

"I think I may have created a monster," she said, punched me in the arm and went upstairs to her room.

I went to bed before Dad came home.

JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers
12