The Lake House Lessons 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers

"I thought you might like some dessert," she said.

I didn't need any further invitation, and I began to lick the thick, sweet cream off of her gorgeous tits, until they were slick with my saliva and her nipples were fully erect. Not surprisingly, my cock had become hard, and was poking out of the robe.

Dana looked at its pulsing head and said, "Now it is time for my dessert," opening my robe and spraying a line of whipped cream on the top of my cock. She leaned forward, and slowly licked it off, and began giving me a slow, sensual blow job that brought me to a screaming orgasm. She smiled, closed her robe, as did I, and we returned to cuddling on the couch.

Dana was astonishing. I remembered back to something that Beth had told me about being in control, and I assumed that it was the same with Dana. Yes, she focused on giving me pleasure, but she was totally in control at all times. She choreographed the whole thing, from making me crazy with anticipation, to each sex act, including making me want to pleasure her, and even to dinner.

I decided to ask Dana something, I guess risking offending her, but after this, I couldn't imagine being closer to someone.

"Dana," I started, "I want to ask you something,"

"What?" she asked.

"I want to start by telling you that today has been everything you promised and more. I will never forget it—you made me feel unbelievable, and I cannot believe the amount of thought you gave this and the efforts you put into giving me probably the best day of my life so far."

She gave me a satisfied smile and said, "But? There must be a but?

"Sort of," I said. "But why? I know I helped you pass the test, but trust me, the post tutoring sessions were more than enough 'compensation'. Why go to all of this trouble, when you know I would have been more than happy with even one more time with you?"

She smiled again and took a drink from her beer. "I did it because I wanted to and because I could. You've been a great tutor and a good friend over the past couple of weeks. You never made me feel bad about not knowing physics and were only positive. And you have been a wonderful, tender and caring lover. Jack, I know how I look and because of that, guys tend to treat me well, up to a point, because they want to get into my pants. You never did anything but treat me well. You always wanted to make sure that I was happy and felt good, and that I was satisfied. You held me when I wanted to be held. And you never boasted about any of this. It would have been easy for you to have simply accepted my offer, fucked me and worried about yourself, and then crow about it at school. You never did that, and considering how I basically ignored you for all of high school, that showed class. I thought you deserved some special treatment, and it made me very happy to be able to make you happy. And, to be sure, I got other pleasures from it, too."

There really wasn't anything I could say to that, so I just kissed her and held her close to me.

At about 9, though, she told me I needed to leave. She had a late shift at the restaurant and needed to get ready.

I kissed her again, and before I left, she said, "Let's not talk tomorrow; I think it would be a good idea to just let today sink into our memories."

I wasn't sure if I liked the idea, but agreed.

She continued, "Good luck with your finals on Friday, and on your date with Natalie."

I looked at her as she grinned at me. "How did you know about that?" I stammered.

"You forget that I have my spies everywhere. You don't get to be the queen bitch of high school without knowing everything."

"Emily," I said, realizing what had happened, "and you aren't a bitch."

"Yeah . . . Emily," she responded. "And you thought I was a bitch until pretty recently."

She was right, but I looked straight into her beautiful brown eyes and said, "I was wrong."

"And I was wrong about you. I thought you were nothing but a shy nerd who didn't know how to have fun," she responded, kissing me again, and ushering me out the door.

"Oh yeah," she said as I was leaving, "those pictures that I sent you?" My heart started to beat faster when I thought about them. She continued, "Feel free to keep them, but they are between us. If I ever find them online, or if anyone other than you ever mentions them to me, you will wish you never met me." She seemed serious.

I responded, "I think I've proven that you can trust me."

I walked away, toward my car, satisfied in a way that I would never have thought possible less than two weeks ago.

I drove home in a bit of a daze, and when I got home, Sarah looked at me and said, "It looks like Dana wore you out," she said.

"Yeah," I responded, and went directly to bed.

THURSDAY

Even though I went to bed early, I didn't wake up until noon. I was a little sore, but felt relaxed and happy. I had a full day to prepare for my last two tests. I had time to check in with Fred, and Gina, and Natalie. And I wouldn't be distracted by Dana, although I did remember that I still had her pictures on my phone if I wanted distraction. I copied the pictures to my laptop, in a secret, password protected folder. I was a man of my word, and also afraid of Dana's wrath. I also promised myself that if Ariel, Beth or Cara wanted to hook up, I would turn them down. I took a quick swim, then a shower, and began studying. It was a nice, quiet day.

Fred called me and asked about my night with Dana, and I said, "She was unbelievable. We basically did it every way possible. And then she brought in pizza and wings. And I can't even tell you what was for dessert."

"The perfect girl," Fred remarked.

"Close to it, I think," I responded.

"Then why do you keep insisting that you aren't a couple?" he asked.

"Because we aren't," I said. "Somehow, this isn't that kind of relationship, and we both know it."

"Whatever," Fred said, unconvinced.

"What's with you and Emily?" I asked.

"Going great," he said. "She is awesome, and we are doing it constantly, which is great."

We chatted a bit more, and then I asked whether he had seen Gina recently.

"Not really, I've been spending my free time with Emily,"

"Understood—I'll give her a call."

We chatted a bit more, then ended the call. I studied a while longer, and decided to call Gina.

I pretended to have some questions about the tests tomorrow, and then we just talked about stuff.

"I miss shooting the shit with you," I said.

"Well, you've been off fucking everyone," she spat back at me.

I always liked her candor, or, at least I did most of the time. I laughed and said, "I guess you are right, but I have been having fun."

Her voice took on an edge as she said, "Fun with bimbos like Dana?"

"Look," I responded sharply, "You don't know her. She is no bimbo. Maybe she isn't as smart as you, but she has other talents..."

Gina interrupted, "I'll bet she does,"

"You'd be surprised," I responded. "You may want to minimize the accomplishment, but she figured out the way to run the social structure of the school. She has an incredible way of trying to connect people and know what is happening. In fact, she asked me what happened between you and Hank, and agreed that he was a jerk,"

"Not hard to figure out," she interjected.

I continued, "And she said that you deserved someone better, and promised to think of someone right for you."

Gina responded, "Really? Dana Angelo is going to try to find me a boyfriend? I don't need her favors or pity."

"It's really not that, I don't think. Yes, we were beneath her notice, which is shitty, but now I think she wants to help you. Funny, though, her first reaction was that I was the right guy for you."

Gina didn't respond right away, "Yeah, hysterical," she said. "Tell your girlfriend, thanks, but no thanks," Gina said in a strained voice.

As I tried to say, "She's not my girlfriend," Gina ended the call. I called back, but it went to voice mail.

I got some food and watched a little TV. I texted Natalie and we discussed the details for our dinner the next night. I went back to my room and finished studying. It was late afternoon, and I had nothing to do. I thought about looking at my pictures of Dana, but decided that would just make me too crazy, and make me break our agreement.

Sarah came home and told me that she had been to the mall with Cara, who apparently had started seeing some guy and was happy, "so far," she added, and then had gone to the gym with Ariel. We sat down and talked, longer than we had in a while. I told her a little more about my thing with Dana, and my date with Natalie. I also told her of Gina's hostility, which didn't make any sense.

Sarah asked whether I thought Gina was jealous, and I told her that was impossible. We were friends, and had been for so long.

"I really didn't think of Gina that way," I protested.

"Maybe you should," said Sarah. "The best relationship I ever had was one that went from friend to boyfriend. Usually when you start romantically, you never get to friend."

"That's funny," I said, "Dana suggested that I was the right guy for Gina, too, but I don't see it."

We also discussed Dad's upcoming weekend with Mrs. Angelo, and how excited he seemed. "Not to be too gross," I said, "but if Mrs. Angelo is anything like her daughters in bed, Dad is in for a great weekend."

Sarah whacked me in the arm, but didn't argue, and I realized that she also had some experience with how Ariel was in bed. She told me that she was really done with Dave, and I commiserated. She mentioned that she might have a few friends over on Saturday night for a pool party/barbecue, not a huge party, but a way to put Dave behind her and hang with some of her friends--and that if I didn't have any plans, I was welcome to join them. She said I could invite a few friends, if I wanted to, or not.

I told her that I had no plans yet for Saturday night, and offered to help her get ready for the party. Although she was my big sister, I realized that our relationship was becoming more like friends than it ever had, and that was great.

Dad came home late, as usual, and we briefly discussed his weekend trip—he planned to leave work early, and he and Mrs. Angelo were going to leave that evening. I told him that I had 2 tests on Friday, and was going out with Natalie at night. It was nice seeing him excited about the weekend and actually leaving work early for once. It had been a nice, quiet day, and I went to sleep, contented.

JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers
12