The Lake in Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"Lauraaaa," Molly screamed. "Oh my Godddd, Lauraaaa, eat meeeee, fuck meeeee. I love youuuu, ahhhhh..." Molly sprayed her lovers face repeatedly with her sweet cum as her orgasms tore through her, leaving her limp and exhausted. She cuddled an equally exhausted Laura in her arms as they licked cum from their faces and fingers. Naked bodies entwined, they fell into a dreamless sleep, secure in each other's embrace.

The morning sun awakened the castaways on their bed of clothing. They stretched and yawned, wishing for a cup of coffee, realizing they had only lake water and cold fish for breakfast. They decided to take a swim. Holding hands, they ran into the chilly water, squealing and laughing, playfully dunking each other as they reveled in the glory of being together and alive. Standing in the shallows, the lovers' embraced and kissed tenderly. Gazing into each other's eyes, they slowly fingered each other's pussies, moaning as they shared a sweet morning orgasm.

As Molly and Laura lay on the pebbled beach, the rising sun drying their bodies, Molly cocked her head and listened intently. "What is it sweetie," Laura asked. "What do you hear?"

Molly rose to her feet. "We better get our clothes on, Babe. I think we're about to be rescued. We don't want to give those Coast Guard flyboys a show." They were lacing up their shoes when the familiar 'whup-whup-whup' sound of a helicopters rotor blade broke through the stillness. Then the orange aircraft was hovering above them, a voice through a bullhorn asking them if they were injured. They shook their heads no as the machine dropped lower towards them, the wind whipping the sand in their faces. With the assistance of a crewmember, they climbed aboard the hovering craft and in no time were landing at the fishing camp. After a quick examination from the medic on board, the lovers stood holding hands watching as the helicopter flew away.

Laura and Molly turned as they heard a chorus of voices coming toward them. A group of reporters and camera operators were running down the slope to the shoreline where they were standing, anxious to be the first to interview the rescued women. Close behind them were Molly's employees from the camp and Laura's husband and the other anglers. Molly and Laura patiently answered the blizzard of inane questions from the reporters, wanting it all to be over. The female reporters made a specific point of highlighting Molly's survival skills; including her carrying fishing tackle, waterproof matches and a collapsible multi-tool in her jacket pockets as a matter of routine when she went on the water.

Laura's eyes swept the crowd and saw Mark's anxious face looking at her. Her heart sank as she realized her happy time with Molly was reaching an end. She dreaded confronting Mark with the truth that she no longer loved him. She only wanted to be with Molly. She would settle things with him when they arrived home and she would join Molly as soon as possible. As the reporters were leaving, Laura whispered in Molly's ear that she was going to talk to her husband about their newfound love for each other and that she wanted a divorce. Molly smiled and nodded, it was for the best.

Molly sat in her office rummaging through the mail that had accumulated in her absence. She missed her red haired lover already and hoped they would not be apart for very long. Her office door flew open and Laura rushed in, dashing around the desk and hugging Molly around the neck. She was shaking and sobbing, hardly able to speak. Molly led her to a nearby couch and held her until she calmed down.

"It was terrible, Molly," Laura said when she regained her composure. "Mark cried, he actually cried. He apologized for neglecting me; he wants to make it up to me. He said he realized how he had been ignoring me when he thought I was dead. He wants us to be a couple again." Laura took a deep, gasping breath. "I don't love him anymore, I don't. I love you, Molly, only you. I want to be with you forever." She began to cry again, her face pressed into Molly's broad shoulder.

Molly swallowed hard. She knew what she must do. The words stuck in her throat and her voice was not her own. "Laura, my love, you must go to him. He is your husband. You have ten years together. You have only known me for a short time. I love you with all my heart and I will always love you, but we must do what is right." She hugged Laura tightly as her own tears began to flow. "Remember me my love, please remember me."

Molly watched stone-faced as Mark and his friends loaded the SUV and the trailer for the long drive back to Clear Lake City. She had told herself she was not going to watch her lover leave. It already hurt too much to bear. However, she wanted to see Laura one more time, maybe steal one more kiss.

Laura slumped dispiritedly in the SUV's passenger seat, her cheek against the window glass. Her heart was breaking and she wished she could see her lover again before they were gone. Then Molly appeared at the window, her blue eyes filled with tears. Laura pressed the switch and the window slid down. She was face to face with her lover one final time. Molly reached out and caressed Laura's tear stained cheek as fresh tears began to flow. Laura grasped Molly's hand and kissed her fingers. Once more blue eyes met green and a spark of love jumped between them. Then Mark was vaulting into the drivers seat, eager to be on their way as his friends clambered into the rear seats. "Thank you for saving Laura's life, Molly," he said, oblivious to their anguish, "she means a lot to me."

Molly stepped away from the massive vehicle. "Thank you, Mark. I'm just glad I was there to help." Her voice breaking, she said, "I guess I'll see you next year then."

"You can count on it," Mark replied happily. "Maybe Laura will come back with me. Would you like that Laura? You and Molly seem to have become friends."

Laura nodded, not daring to speak for fear she would scream in her agony of loss. Mark started the engine and they drove away. Laura mouthed the words 'I love you' to Molly and then they were gone. Molly watched them until they rounded the curve and went out of sight. Her shoulders slumped as she walked disconsolately back to her office and her life alone.

Soon the warm days of summer were a memory and as the leaves began to fall, Molly and her workers closed down most of the camp for the winter; leaving two cabins open for the hardy ice anglers. Molly had thrown herself into her work since Laura had departed, maintaining a frantic pace to keep her mind occupied, trying and failing to suppress the memories of her lover. She had not washed her bed sheets and pillowcases for days because Laura's scent still clung to them. She had found a pair of Laura's panties under her bed and held them to her face as she masturbated furiously night after night, screaming her lovers' name. The dull ache in her heart would not go away and her sadness had become a part of her very being. Many times, she wanted to call Laura to hear her sweet voice, but decided it would be too painful for both of them. She thought it best to leave things as they were and live with her memories.

Molly could see that a hard winter was approaching as she carried another load of wood to the shed. The animals' behavior was a sure sign as they stored food wherever they could and grew thick coats of fur. Of the birds of summer, only the hardy Red Headed Woodpeckers and the bright red Cardinals remained. Their plumage only served as another painful reminder to Molly of what she had lost. When she allowed her thoughts to wander, she often speculated as to what Laura might be doing at that moment. Was she happy with Mark? Would she ever see her again? If he brings her here next summer, she thought, I should not be here. I couldn't stand to be near her and not hold her in my arms. She sighed and resumed stacking the split pieces of wood.

Christmas was her fathers' favorite holiday and in years past, Molly shared his enthusiasm. However, this year he was not with her and her heart was not in it as she looked at the boxes of decorations in the basement of their cabin. She knew her father would want her to decorate, but it was just too painful. I'll just skip it this year, she thought. Maybe I'll see if my aunt in Florida would like some company for a week or two, I really need to get away for awhile and leave my sadness behind.

A faint tapping noise from upstairs caught her attention. Probably a woodpecker storing acorns in the eaves, she thought, it's going to be a long winter. The tapping continued, becoming more insistent. Curious as to what it might be, Molly ascended the cellar steps and walked through the kitchen into the living room. Someone was knocking on the door and she moved to open it. Who was there? She was not expecting any deliveries today.

Laura stood in the doorway, her flaming hair haloed in the afternoon sun, her sporty BMW coupe parked in the driveway. Molly's heart was in her throat as her sweetheart said softly, "I, I left him, my love. It was not working. All I could do was think of you. I tried, I really did. I'm yours if you still want me." Her green eyes bored into Molly's very soul and she choked back a sob.

Molly lunged forward, gathering her summer lover in her arms, covering her face with kisses and whimpering with joy. Laura hugged Molly with all her strength, pressing her body tightly against her beloved, locking her mouth on Molly's in a blazing soul kiss. Molly lifted Laura in her arms, kicked the front door shut and carried her into the bedroom. They ripped and tore at each other's clothes, tumbling naked on Molly's bed, crying and laughing in their happiness.

Laura licked and sucked on Molly's firm breasts and diamond hard nipples, sliding her leg against her wet pussy. Molly moaned and gathered Laura's full breasts into her strong hands, kneading and caressing the firm flesh, rubbing her pussy on Laura's knee. Laura rubbed her foaming pussy on Molly's upraised leg, the delicious friction sending shocks and thrills through her body. Both women humped furiously as they neared their orgasm. "Ohhhh Molly," Laura moaned. "I'm so close, so close. Cum with me my love, cum with meeeee..."

"Ahhhh, my Godddd. Yessss, Laura, yeeesss, I'm cumming with you. I'm cummminggg..." Molly cried, her plentiful juices drenching Laura's leg as Laura sprayed Molly's leg with her thick, warm cum. They rocked frantically against one another, cumming repeatedly until they dropped from exhaustion. Laura and Molly exchanged tired smiles as they lay entwined on the cool sheets, their tanned and pale bodies in erotic contrast. Finally, the women were once again content in the arms of their lover.

"Laura, my beautiful Laura," Molly crooned. "I never thought I'd see you again. If you had returned with Mark next summer, I was going to run away. I couldn't face you knowing we couldn't be together. You were always in my thoughts. My heart ached for you and my life was so lonely."

"Oh Molly, my sweet one, my angel," Laura whispered. "My life since I left you has been totally empty. I thought about you constantly. Mark tried to win me back, but it was no use. The only way I could stand his lovemaking was if I imagined it was you loving me. I finally told him that we were lovers this summer and that you have stolen my heart. He said all he wanted was my happiness and that I should go to you and here I am. I love you Molly and I want to be with you always."

Laura arose on her hands and knees. "I want to taste you once again, my darling. I want your sweet pussy in my mouth. I've missed you so very much. I want us to eat each other until we cum and cum."

Molly spread her legs as Laura turned her body around and straddled her face, lowering her wet slit to Molly's waiting mouth. "Laura, my sweetheart," she moaned, "How I've dreamed of this moment. I want my mouth full of your sweet honey. I love you."

Laura dipped her face into Molly's foaming cunt, licking deep into the slick crevice, salivating at the rich aroma of her lovers' warm hole. Molly hooked her arms around Laura's thighs, filling her mouth with juicy pussy flesh, nibbling and licking in total abandon. Laura jerked and moaned, burrowing her tongue through Molly's warm pink folds, sucking on the velvety inner walls. Molly's eager mouth found Laura's pulsing clit and sucked on it as it emerged from it's silky sheath, caressing it with her tongue.

Laura's tongue traveled down from Molly's pussy to her puckered asshole, licking and nibbling, burrowing her tongue in the tight hole. Molly gasped as Laura's wet tongue invaded her intimate place. Then she responded by licking Laura's pink asshole, worming her tongue past the tight muscle as Laura moaned. Molly and Laura were in heaven as they tongued each other's sensitive assholes repeatedly, sucking on the wrinkled flesh. Then, knowing what their love partner would enjoy, they each plunged four fingers in their lovers' sopping pussies, twirling them around in the slick warm depths and sucking eagerly on each other's throbbing clits.

Molly thrust her pussy against her lovers' fingers as she felt herself cumming. Her senses overloaded as her orgasms slammed through her. "Ohhhh, Laura my loverrrr, fuck meee, fuck meeee, ahhhhh..." she howled, gushing cum repeatedly into Laura's sweet face and sucking mouth.

Laura ground her foaming cunt against her lovers' fingers as she orgasmed repeatedly, flooding Molly's face and mouth with wave upon wave of frothing cum. "Ahhhhhh, Molleeee, eat meeee, suck meeee, do meeee, oohhhhh..." she screamed in her ecstasy, her hips pumping up and down.

Laura swiveled around and lay on top of Molly, wriggling against her hard body as they lovingly licked the sticky cum from each other's faces. Molly wrapped her legs around Laura's waist, rubbing their still sensitive clits together, inducing one more pulsing orgasm for them both. "My wonderful lover, my Laura," she sighed. "If there is a heaven, it can't be any better than this."

"As far as I'm concerned," Laura replied huskily, "We're in heaven right now and I never want to leave. I've missed you so much it hurt me to think of it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She sighed and laid her head between Molly's breasts. "Where were you when I was at the door, my love? I knocked and knocked and I was scared that you had gone."

"I was in the basement, my dear one," Molly replied, "looking at the Christmas decorations. I wasn't going to decorate this year, but now that you're with me, we can decorate together."

"That sounds like fun," Laura said happily, "I adore Christmas and this one will be the best ever. Help me unload my car and then we'll start decorating. I brought the ingredients to make mulled wine so we can celebrate our first Christmas together." She snuggled against Molly, happy in her strong arms. "I'm sorry my love, I don't have a present for you. Can we go shopping tomorrow?"

Molly laughed happily, "I'm holding the only present I will ever need, sweetheart. Now let's get dressed. We'll bring your suitcases in the house and then start decorating. I can't wait to taste that wine."

The warm winds of summer rustled the leaves in the trees as Mark Owens parked his SUV in front of the old cabin. Dave, Carl and Ted climbed out and began to unload the truck and trailer. Mark sat behind the wheel lost in thought. Had it been two years since they were here? Time goes by so fast. The firms restructuring last year had preempted everyone's vacation plans, but here they were again, finally. As he opened the door and climbed out, he saw Molly and Laura holding hands and walking towards him with smiles on their faces. Dressed identically in flannel shirts and jeans, they were the personification of a truly loving couple. Mark could not help but notice the glint of the commitment rings on their fingers. He grinned as they embraced him, each kissing him on the cheek.

"Welcome back, Mark," said Molly. "We're glad you finally made it back this season, aren't we Laura?"

"Oh yes," Laura replied. "The fish are really biting up around Castaway Cove. We've already been up there and caught some beauties. Let us know when you and the guys are ready and we'll take you to a great fishing spot. See you later, bye."

Mark shook his head ruefully as he watched his ex-wife and her life companion stroll away. He had never seen Molly and Laura so happy. They really do belong together, he thought. I was right to let her go. He began to assemble his rod and reel. "Gonna catch some big ones today," he said to the others. "I can feel it. Don't forget the cooler, can't go fishing without beer."

End.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers