The Lake Monster Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How it was possible that she could still want her so badly after she had already had already came twice? The powerful desire to fuck had not abated, and with a newfound strength she pushed Amarisa onto the bed, climbing ontop of her. She wasted no time joining their bodies once again, and they let both let out a moan as with a squelch, Nikki impaled herself fully onto Amarisa's shaft, grinding her hips back and forth. She felt a sense of wild abandon she hadn't experienced before, they were in a cabin in the wilderness, they were completely alone. She pushed Amarisa down when she tried to touch her, putting her hands on her own breasts, squeezing and teasing the tips while she rode Amarisa's cock. Amarisa found her nub and stroked the sides with her thumb and index, and this time it was Nikki, sweaty and panting, who came first, her muscles clenching Amarisa tightly until she felt something hot spurt into her, and her pussy milked Amarisa's cock, taking her thick cream inside. They held each other as they kissed and caressed, their hands caressing each other's faces, Nikki could still feel Amarisa's cock spurting into her, there was so much that it spilled out of her to coat her thighs. And still she wanted more.

They fucked for hours, and when Nikki's pussy couldn't take anymore cum, they found more places for Amarisa's delicious nectar, on Nikki's breasts, then Amarisa's, -Nikki had enjoyed licking the cum off of Amarisa's tits-, then in Nikki's mouth, which Amarisa enjoyed even more because when Nikki was cleaning her cock she had ejaculated again and the shocked Nikki had gotten a good faceful. Eventually they were both covered with cum, and spent a good while licking it off while rubbing and grinding up against each other. The hours of of mind meltingly good sex had taken a toll on both partners, and after a few more kisses they settled into each other's arms and quickly fell asleep in the late afternoon breeze.

12