The Lake Monster Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt cum drip onto her thighs as Amarisa continued to thrust her hips, pumping more of her juices into Elena. She pulled out and Elena crawled off of Nikki to lie down beside her. Elena put her hand behind her head, still panting, a big smile on her face. "Wow." Nikki agreed completely.

She heard a low growl and she looked up. Amarisa's eyes glowed crimson red, she grabbed Nikki, shoving her face into her breasts. "Mmph!" Pressed up against those firm breasts, she flailed her arms, not sure what was going on. Then she realized Amarisa wanted her to suck on them again, so she did, lapping at the nipple and rolling her tongue in circles around the stiff peak. Amarisa's grip on her head tightened and she let out a low rumble in her chest. Nikki could feel herself getting wet again, this aggressive, alpha female side of her lover was very sexy. She was pushed down onto her back, Amarisa entered her fully in one swift motion and then they were fucking again, Nikki's hips rose up on their own, her body so in tune with Amarisa's it was like they were one.

Amarisa's blood coursed through her veins, she felt invincible as she thrust her cock into Nikki. She had already come twice now and still she had plenty left for both of the women. The wet sounds of her cock sliding into Nikki's pussy was music to her ears and nothing felt as good as her love's pussy, they were a perfect fit. Nikki's little pouting face was irresistible and she went in for a deep kiss that only stopped when Nikki broke away to gasp for air. She buried her face in Nikki's auburn hair, breathing in her scent, kissing her face and sucking on Nikki's earlobe.

Too soon, Nikki let out a gasp and Amarisa felt her pussy clench her cock impossibly tight, she gritted her teeth, holding her own orgasm back so Nikki could enjoy one orgasm, then another. Her heart swelled with love for Nikki, she watched her face, glowing with rapturous delight as she climaxed over and over. "Come inside me." Nikki begged into her ear and finally she burst, arching and crying out, her seed spilling into her paramour. She came in staccato bursts, soon she had to pull out of Nikki and then she shot ribbon after ribbon of cum onto Nikki's stomach.

She threw back her shoulders and howled at the moon. She was a proud mermaid with two willing females to inseminate, and when Elena was done licking the cum off Nikki's chest, she grabbed the rainbow haired knockout, shoving her hard cock into her warm mouth.

"Baby-" Nikki started as she watched Amarisa roughly fuck Elena's mouth, but she was waved away. Elena was squeezing Amarisa's buttocks, deep throating as much of her dick as she could manage. The mermaid was insatiable, after she was done with Elena she wanted Nikki again, they fucked the mermaid several times until they all collapsed in an exhausted heap. " Let's go to the tent." Elena slurred, looking very sleepy.

They crawled into the tent, Elena took the far side, crawling into the sleeping bag and falling asleep immediately.

"Come here baby." Nikki said to Amarisa, who was tucking Elena in. She finished and crawled over, slipping underneath the covers next to Nikki. "You were amazing tonight." Nikki cooed, looking into Amarisa's violet eyes. She slid one smooth leg up against Amarisa's, craving the close contact. And Amarisa delivered, stroking her leg and pulling her close. They cuddled, and Nikki closed her eyes, wishing this would never end.

Amarisa certainly had never imagined that she would find love with a human, but she had. How lucky they both were that she had saved Nikki that day! She had gone to bed deciding that Nikki could move into her cabin tomorrow, and if Elena wanted to stay, well there was enough wood in the forest to create another cabin. It would take about a month on her own, but with the three of them working it could go a lot faster. Amarisa slept deeply with her mate in her arms, content and happy.

Too soon she was roused from her sleep by the rustling of the material they were sleeping on. She grumbled and turned onto her side but the sounds wouldn't go away. She opened her eyes and looked over to see Elena rolling up the blue material. "Hey." Elena said softly. Was it morning already? To her disappointment Nikki wasn't in the tent anymore. She sat up groggily, going outside.

Nikki was putting stuff away into the jeep when she heard the tent unzipping. She looked up to see Amarisa walk out. The mermaid smiled at her, but then the smile slowly faded when she realized what she was doing.

"Oh, baby." It hurt her to see her lover like that, the look of pain in her eyes. She knew that Nikki was leaving. She ran to her, putting her arms around her and holding her. Amarisa accepted the hug numbly, her hands at her sides.

"Meep?" She buried her face in Amarisa's shoulder, weeping freely.

"I'm sorry, I can't stay with you. There's so much I still want to do, I have to live my life, I can't...I can't spend it with you here." She felt dampness against her head and she looked up. The mermaid was crying silently, she was gazing into the distance dismally. Her heart broke as she spoke those words to her, words the mermaid would never understand. "I wish I could take you with me, but it's not to be."

She didn't know how long she held Nikki in her arms, unwilling to let even the smallest moment slip by. If this was the last time she would see her, she wanted to remember it vividly. Soon Nikki had to go, everything was packed and Elena was waiting by the jeep.

"Good bye." Nikki said numbly to the mermaid, giving her one last, final kiss. Amarisa started to head back to the lake, but not before turning to give Nikki one final look before she walked into the lake. Nikki watched her until her head disappeared into the water, and then the ripples faded. The lake was serene, unaltered, like it had never happened. A new wave of sadness brought tears to Nikki's eyes again, she cried most of the way home.

Underneath the water, Amarisa wailed in a cry to the uncaring heavens that wouldn't allow her to be with her mate. She sank to the bottom of the lake and there she lay, lifeless, dead to the world. Her stomach rumbled after minutes passed, hours maybe. But it didn't matter, none of it did. She was gone. Whatever Nikki felt for her, it wasn't enough to want to stay. She wasn't enough. She closed her eyes, and eventually she settled into the dirt, she did not move even when fishes came to pick at her, because it did not matter. It wasn't until a new feeling came that she opened her eyes and stretched her stiff muscles, returning to the surface of the lake. Now she knew what she had to do, after all, mermaids had not survived this long because they weren't adaptable.

Spring break was over, and as hard as it was, Nikki had to go back to her life like the camping trip hadn't changed her forever. She threw herself into her studies, because that was the only way to take her mind off the blue haired mermaid that had held her in her arms and had loved her, not with words but with her actions. She couldn't talk about it, and it was like it had never happened. She tried dating a few women, but she just couldn't get any feel anything. She had left her heart behind at that lake, all her love was for Amarisa. She hadn't talked to Elena in months, it was hard to, seeing Elena just brought back the pain she felt. She missed her friend, and Elena had seen the mermaid. Without Elena it could've almost all been a dream.

She walked the stairs up to Elena's apartment now, Elena had called her and had been adamant that she see her, there was a woman she wanted Nikki to meet. She wondered if this was one of those blind dates her friends had been eager to set her up with in an attempt to pull her out of her depression. She knocked on the door and Elena answered it.

"Hey." They embraced each other, Nikki smiled but she really wanted an answer. "Who is this person you wanted me to meet?"

"Hold on, I'll get her." Elena grinned as she walked to the kitchen. Nikki looked around at the new artwork Elena had, the vibrant paintings on the walls, some complete, others not. She was taking a closer look when she heard footsteps. She turned around and her eyes widened. A woman with dark raven colored hair was smiling at her. It was-no, it wasn't, the woman in front of her had lightly tanned skin, she wasn't- Nikki blinked and blinked again. Impossible.

"Hello Nikki." The beautiful woman spoke in an accent Nikki had never heard before. It was like music to her ears. "You look so familiar." Nikki blurted out.

"It's me Nikki, Amarisa." No, that wasn't true, Elen was playing a very cruel and unfunny joke on her. She was breathing hard and she didn't even know why, she looked around the room for something else to focus on for a moment. Her gaze fell on a shelf where some wooden sculptures were. Familiar looking exotic trees and plants and frail creatures registered in her mind.

"Oh my god, Amarisa!" She ran towards the other woman, into her arms. "Meep!" Amarisa let out an involuntary cry as Nikki collided into her. "Oh sorry!" Nikki stammered as Amarisa laughed and held onto her tightly. "It's ok."

"How-how???" She couldn't find the words as she looked up at that beautiful face, that face that had never left her mind. It was Amarisa, but in human form. She couldn't stop looking at her.

"I don't know, but I'm not complaining." Amarisa muttered into Nikki's ear.

"She found me about a few months after we came home." Elena said, walking from the kitchen. "We thought it would be a nice surprise."

"It is." Nikki said, still holding onto her lover. She was never letting her go, not this time.

"I love you." She heard Amarisa whisper into her ear. "I love you too."

"Well, I'm glad that worked out." Elena said lightly, flopping down on the couch.

They followed suit, Amarisa sitting next to Elena, and Nikki curled up against her. "Amarisa, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, my love."

Nikki rested against Amarisa, closing her eyes happily. At last, her world was complete again.

12