The Lake of Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." She said as she lay down on Alexa's bed, nude. "Is this where I'm sleeping?" With a horny growl Alexa quickly joined her.

Morning came, and curled up in Alexa's possessive embrace it was one of the best ways to wake up. "Morning." She kissed the sleepy mermaid, who let out a tiny "meep" before opening her eyes.

"Morning." They snuggled together, enjoying each other's company in the quiet morning. "I have to go to work soon, but are you free tonight?" Alexa asked.

"I should be, why?"

"I can take you on that date, we can go to the Italian restaurant down the street?" Alexa suggested.

"Sounds great." Hailey said, and Alexa looked pleased. She brushed Alexa's blue hair away from her face, looking up at her tenderly. "I'm so glad we met by the lake."

"Me too." Alexa said with a grin.

At dinner time, they met up at Alexa's house and from there headed to the restaurant. Hailey dressed in a nice summer dress, and Alexa, well, Alexa was nude. They had a delightful evening of pasta and wine, Hailey was glad that they could get to know each other better. Alexa worked at the fire department, training the firefighters and doing whatever paperwork came in. They talked about Hailey's life, what it was like in the city, which Alexa was fascinated with. The bill came, and while Alexa offered to pay it, Hailey refused, and she finally relented, so they split the bill.

"But I got it next time." Alexa insisted.

"Okay." She said, taking Alexa's hand in hers, "On our next date." They reached Hailey's house, and they stood there for a moment in silence.

"I had a great time, thank you." Hailey said.

"You're welcome, I had a great time too." They kissed, a long lingering kiss that made Hailey's fingers tingle.

"Would you like to come in?" She asked after they had been kissing for several minutes.

"I shouldn't..." Alexa muttered, though she made no indication of leaving.

"Please?"

"Well, since you asked nicely." Alexa smiled, finally obliging.

"Oh mom, she's wonderful, so thoughtful and caring, and...energetic too." Hailey giggled as she curled up in bed, phone to her ear as she chatted with her mother Joyce. They chatted about her parents' trip for a while, and then Hailey finally had to blurt out the news to her mom that she had started dating one of the mermaids. Her mother had been ecstatic, urging Ari to the other phone so the three of them could talk on the line together.

"Now you make sure you set the boundaries, don't spend all your time with her." Ari warned, while Joyce pfft her words.

"I didn't set any boundaries with you, honey."

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure we spent our first month together entirely in bed." Ari said dryly.

"Mm but what a month."

Hailey chuckled upon hearing her mom's words.

"Okay Ari, I will certainly try. She is very persuasive though."

"Mmm most mermaids are." Ari agreed. "Well I've been looking over the store records you sent me and you seem to be doing a good job taking care of the place, your mother and I have found the perfect place in Victoria to open up a new store, and we were just wondering if you would like to stay there, we could pay you a salary and a percentage of the profits if you'd like, of course it's entirely up to you-"

Hailey interrupted Ari immediately, "Of course, I love it here!" Her parents laughed and this time it was Joyce that spoke up.

"Excellent, we're pleased to hear that. We're both so proud of you, honey."

They chatted for a while longer and then they hung up, Hailey promising to call them again next week. Then she ran to Alexa's house to tell her the good news.

"Hailey?" Alexa asked one night as they were curled up against each other in Alexa's bed a few weeks later, enjoying their post-coital blissful moment.

"Mm yes my love?" Hailey said happily.

"Well, we've been together for a few, wonderful weeks now and I just thought that, um, maybe if you wanted to, you could move in with me." Alexa stammered. Hailey paused, and mistaking her hesitation, Alexa said quickly. "I mean, it would make sense since my house is close to the store, where you work, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, no." Hailey laughed, kissing the distressed mermaid. "I would love to move in with you, these past few weeks have been amazing." She never thought she'd find love in a mermaid village, but life had a strange way of working out sometimes.

"I love you." Alexa said happily, and Hailey kissed her, putting everything she had into the kiss, love, happiness, and excitement for their future together. Alexa squeezed her tight, taking it all in.

"I love you too, Alexa." And with that, another human found love in a mermaid's arms, not the first to do so and definitely not the last.

THE END :)

12