The Lake Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you have done this before." She stated.

"I just want to be sure that you get the same awesome scene as I witnessed earlier." He replied.

"Hmmmmm, Is that right?" she retorted. "Well then I should get to have a peak of that tight ass of yours then shouldn't I?"

He looked at her and gave a gentle smile. He then stood up and took the very same pose she did while he walked in on her when he witnessed her getting herself off in the rain.

He got on his knees on the bench but squatted down farther and spread his knees apart really wide. She could see his balls hanging between his spread legs and she witnessed his hand reaching down to cup his balls. She noticed that his other hand was moving up and down in front of him at a slow pace.

"Hey, you're suppose to do that in front of me!" she urgently pointed out.

"Well, you're the one that wanted to see my ass."

Oh yes she did and she liked what she saw. She wanted to walk up to him and feel his hard butt cheeks and snake a hand between his legs and take hold of that package that hung down and then reach up farther and feel his hard shaft. Her imagination was running wild.

"Well if it means that I can't watch you stroke yourself then you need to turn back around so I get a better view."

He complied with her request and turned his body around so that he was still squatting on the bench. His back was against the railing allowing him to lean back somewhat. With his wide spread thighs and the position he was in, she still had a great view of his ass. The vision before her was beyond fantasy. His cock looked as hard as steal and his balls were getting tighter against his body.

Her eyes zoomed in on the head of his cock. It was more swollen than before and it had turned to a slightly darker color. She was almost saddened that it was still sprinkling because she had a hunch that he might be leaking precum. She would have loved to watch it ooze up from the tip while he stroked himself. That thought made her tingle again.

He reached down and wrapped his thumb and forefinger around his shaft making a ring while his other hand returned to tickling his balls. His up and down movement on his shaft was slow and sensual to her watchful eyes. She could see that he was not applying very much pressure with his stroking as he rubbed over and over the ridge of his cock.

Her imagination kicked in again as she thought of walking over to him and kneeling down in front of him. She wanted to witness his actions more closely but then again she probably wouldn't be able to just watch. She thought of what it might be like to take his throbbing shaft in her own hand and massaging his balls with the other. She began thinking of how his cock head might feel inside of her mouth while she stroked him. Would she taste his excitement and feel the slimy wetness against her tongue? What would he taste like? Would she be able to handle sucking on his cock to the point where he lost control? She imagined him letting go inside of her mouth. She could almost feel the force of the warmth flood over her tongue and the back of her throat as he released himself in her waiting mouth. Feeling every pulse in his shaft as he let go, feeling his balls in her hand twitch with each volley he delivered.

She was suddenly snapped out of her fantasy when she realized that she felt something touching her clit. She discovered that her own hand had wondered down there during her hot and heavy thoughts.

Her eyes were locked on the naked man stroking his hard shaft. He had added his whole hand now to the stroking job on his cock. She could hear the wet sounds from him as his hand traveled up and down. He wasn't stroking fast but steady.

His next move made her hold her breath. His hand tickling his balls gently grabbed them and tugged on them and he released his cock from his stroking hand. Then he had both hands grab his balls lightly as his thumbs hooked around the base of his shaft. He pushed down gently causing his cock to stand up. He was so hard that she saw it throbbing. The head of his cock was turning to more of a purple color.

He removed one hand from the base of his cock leaving the other to hold his balls and hold the base of his pulsating shaft. Then his free hand traveled between his legs where his middle finger followed the crack of his ass until it came to rest on his puckered bud.

She must have gasped at witnessing this.

"Hey, don't worry!" the man said. "This doesn't mean that I'm gay or anything!"

His voice snapped her out from her gaze and she answered, "I wasn't thinking that you were."

"It's just that some girls think that guys are on the gay side when they want their ass touched."

"Well I'm not one of those girls. I think it's hot that you are open to showing what gets you really going. There are not many men that are as open as you when it comes to playing with their ass."

"It feels good." He added.

She knew what he was talking about as she liked her back side massaged sometimes too but she doesn't get to see something like this all the time and she found it exciting.

"So I take it that you like the prostate massage?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. It's a totally different orgasm for me!" he admitted to her.

"Kind of how we women can have two types, clitoris or vaginally." she pointed out.

She was beyond turned on now. Her finger had quickened over her clit and it drew circles around the hard button.

He went back to stroking his shaft with his whole hand and he began tracing circles around his ass with his finger as he watched her finger her clit. His eyes never left her hand.

His show was more than erotic to her and was driving her lust into high gear. She again looked up at his eyes and could see that his mind was working out some scene in his head. She wondered if the thoughts he was having were something like she had earlier. That excited her.

She witnessed his stomach muscles start to tighten and his balls were very tight against his body. His stroking hand quickened. She matched his strokes on her clit. She didn't think that she would last long so she slowed down so she could watch.

She saw his eyes glaze over before they shut and he tilted his head back a bit.

She stopped fingering her clit as she had never seen a man get into it as he was.

He pushed his finger inside himself while he stroked even faster. Soon he began to moan a bit.

Her mouth was wide open in awe.

He suddenly stopped stroking and changed his hand so that he was using 2 fingers and his thumb. His thumb rested just below the ridge of his head on the top side and the two fingers traced circles below the head on the under side of his shaft.

She could see that his cock head was expanding more and more and she saw that he was wiggling his finger inside himself, undoubtedly massaging his prostate. His breathing was labored and his hips began rising up on his down strokes. She sensed that he was close to exploding.

She knew that this scene would be played out in her head for years to come as it was so erotic.

His abs tightened up and he gave a loud grown. She saw his muscles contract followed by the first stream of heavy white cum. It shot just above his belly button. His next pulse shot a stream all the way to his left shoulder. Then he angled his cock out somewhat so that the next four volleys shot straight up and landed on his thighs, cock and hands.

When he felt his cum splat on his cock he changed his hand again and used full strokes on his shaft using the cream as a lube. He withdrew his massaging finger and grabbed his balls. He shot two smaller pulses above his groin.

His eyes were still closed while he slowed his strokes. He was milking out the last few drops.

She had never witnessed anything so hot in her life.

He finally opened his eyes on her as she looked upon him, he was breathing heavily.

"Oh my gawd!" she whispered. "That was amazing!"

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

"That's an understatement!"

He chuckled.

"I want to ask you a question." She said to him. She watched the sprinkling rain mix in with his cum on his chest and shoulder.

"Okay"

"I want to know what you were thinking about just before your orgasm."

"Oh, I don't think I should do that."

"No, really, I want to know."

He looked at her and then down to her exposed pussy. "To be honest with you I was fantasizing about going down on you."

She was right. He was thinking the same thing that she was. She was so turned on right now after watching him masturbate in front of her. The thought of feeling his tongue on her pussy right now would be just what she needed. She was so horny right now that she was aching.

She sat back against the railing and brought both of her heels up on the bench and spread her knees. Her sex was totally exposed to his eyes. She looked down on herself and saw how hard her clit was. She needed this so bad!

"I think I can handle it if you can!" she admitted to him.

He got up from the bench and stretched his legs while his cock waved in front of him. He was wet from rain and his own cum but the light rain was rinsing him off.

He walked across the platform towards her. His semi hard cock waving as he walked. Her eyes were on his tool.

He knelt down between her spread knees and put his hands on her ankles.

He looked up at her as she whispered, "Oh my gawd!"

He started on her like he started on himself, slow and easy. He kissed and licked all over her spread thighs and over her mound licking up all of the rain water as he went. He was purposefully avoiding direct contact of her wetness.

He moved his hands from her ankles and brought them to either side of her sex. He gently pulled her outer lips apart leaving her swollen rose petals wide open for his eyes. Above her puffy lips stuck out her hard pink clit.

She watched him intently as he spread her open. He admired her small heart shaped trim job on her mound. The hair was cut very short but long enough to visibly see the shape. Her labia and around her clit was as smooth as the skin of her breasts.

He lazily began rubbing his lips all over her outer labia just short of touch her lips and clit. He went over the top of her love button over and over again. He was constantly drinking the rain water from her smooth skin.

Her breathing became quicker and her hips began gyrating from his subtle touches. She was really trying to get him to touch the target region instead of teasing her.

He knew what she wanted but he was in control and he was going to enjoy this sexy woman who agreed to let him feast upon her lust. A chance like this is damn rare for anyone to come across.

While his hands kept her open for his ministrations, his fingers began to rub and kneed her soft flesh around her pussy.

When her hips moved with more determination and when he heard her softly whisper, "Oh please", he flattened out his tongue and gently pressed it against her clit. He felt her muscles jerk in answer to the direct contact.

He held his tongue against her and added a bit more pressure while slightly moving it from side to side. He looked up at her and noticed her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open. She had brought her hands to her breasts and was busy rolling and pinching her very hard nipples.

He stopped teasing her clit and slowly slid his tongue down. The tip of his tongue was spreading her lips apart. He noticed the contrast of body heat from her clit to her opening. He also detected a difference of wetness. Not only was it warmer but it had some slickness to it and he new that she had been leaking her own excitement.

Nothing turned him on more than feeling and tasting a woman's wetness. He used his tongue and slowly spread her juices over her lips trying to coat everything that would make her feel good. The gentle rain was making it difficult for him but he was succeeding.

By now her lips were very swollen and her clit was sticking out from its hood. His fingers ever so slightly moved inward towards her swollen lips. The finger tips barely grazing the sensitive skin.

Again he kneaded her skin with his hands drawing small circles making her sex open wide and then closed again. This caused his tongue to slightly slip inside her opening. He felt her legs tense up as he pushed the tip of his tongue inside until his nose was against her clit letting the rain water run off.

She started moving her hips up and down against his touch. He knew she was trying to climax so he released her and removed his tongue.

She stopped playing with her nipples, opened her eyes, and looked down at him. "Damn! What are you doing to me." She moaned. She took one of her hands and reached down to try and pull his head closer to her. He backed away and sat on the platform in front of her.

She noticed that he was hard and throbbing sitting in the rain.

"Please!" she pleaded.

He knelt back into position and gently placed her ankles on his shoulders. "If you try and rush me again, I will stop!" he pointed out.

She took a deep breath as she settled back against the railing. "Okay, I will try."

He enjoyed himself for another ten minutes before she started getting impatient with him again. He could tell that she was fighting rubbing herself on him or pushing harder against his busy tongue and lips. Her breathing was really exciting him.

The point came when she couldn't stand it any more. He had kept her from cumming for almost fifteen minutes. He was very good at reading how her excited body responded to his touches. He always stopped just when she felt as though she would suddenly burst into orgasm.

"Please! Make me cum. I need it so bad." She eagerly moaned.

He released her again and looked up at her. She almost blurted out in protest until he grabbed her ankles and pushed them back against her causing her thighs to go as wide as she felt they could go.

She looked down and saw how hard her clit had gotten from being teased for so long.

He got really close to her throbbing button and puckered his lips and blew on her clit as hard as he could while he move the air back and forth against it.

She felt her muscles tighten deep inside and she knew she was going to climax hard. When he had expelled all of his air he sucked her clit inside his warm mouth and assaulted it with the tip of his tongue. Whit just the tips of his two index fingers at her opening, he felt her muscles begin to pulse, slowly and subtle at first until they were quick and hard.

"Ooooooo fuck yeah!" she blurted out. "Suck my fucking clit.

Her hand went behind his head as she pushed him into her as she road out the strong orgasm.

His tongue felt the warm juices from her instead of the cool rain water.

She came a good couple of minutes until she released his head and went limp on the bench.

He let her calm down before he stood up and faced her. She looked at him standing there with a hard twitching cock. She knew what she wanted.

She reached out toward him and pulled him closer until his throbbing shaft was in front of her face. She took pleasure in looking him over. Her fingers explored his smoothness of his ball sack and his shaft. He felt as smooth as her down there but hard as a rock. She could feel his pulse in his shaft.

She sat up straighter on the bench and licked his rain coated shaft and balls. Her mouth followed her hand as it slid down his length. She took him in as far as she could go and she tasted his precum coat her tongue.

She brought her mouth half way up and began stroking his shaft with her hand while her other played with his balls. She felt him hardening in her mouth, it was erotic as hell that she had such power.

She sucked on his cock until he began breathing heavier but she had other plans.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders while pressing her body against his and said, "I want you inside me now!"

His hands immediately went to her ass and he lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved his hands around until his fingertips felt her lips. He picked her up high enough until the tip of his cock was touching her opening.

As he spread her open with his fingers he slowly dropped her down as his shaft slid into her depths.

She placed her face against his neck and moaned as she felt his length penetrate her. She felt so full being so worked up.

He bounced her up and down on his shaft until he had felt her hit the base of his shaft. Her warmth and tightness was almost too much for him. He thought he was going to cum so he stopped moving her on his cock.

He was buried to the hilt when she moaned,"Keep it right there!"

He suddenly felt her grind herself against his pubic bone and soon she was coming hard on his shaft. He felt every contraction around his cock as she came. He himself was right on the edge but he concentrated hard not climaxing as he wanted to feel everything as she road it out.

When she finished she wanted down and she sat back down on the bench but placed her ass on the edge of the bench. She spread her legs and beckoned him, "Now fuck me hard and cum all over me!"

He placed himself between her stretched legs and buried his cock into her and he watched his cock disappear in her body.

He pumped as fast as he could until he felt the hot sensation radiate from his balls indicating that he was not far off from shooting another load.

"Come on me! Come all over my tits and pussy!" she begged.

His balls were slapping her ass as he was plunging into her. He felt himself reach the point of no return and pulled out of her pussy. He stood before her and wrapped his hand around his cock. She watched him stroke himself and welcomed the first hot rope of his cum smack her hard against her breasts.

"Oh yes! Cum all over me!"

He jerked himself hard and shot his load where she wanted it, on her tits and her pussy.

When she felt the warmth hit her pussy she reached down and rubbed it into her clit until she made herself cum yet again.

After seven spurts he had stopped cumming. He staggered back and looked at her. Her body was all flushed, her hand still on her pussy lightly petting it, her body covered in rain water mixed with his cum. He wished he had a camera but he knew he would always remember this moment.

She slowly stood up and hugged him. She looked up at him and said, "So.......what do you think?"

"I think you're the hottest babe I've ever met in my life!" he answered.

"hmmmmm" she moaned. "You are quite the hot one yourself but you always know what to say and how to use that mouth of yours."

He chuckled. "You think so huh?"

"Definitely!" she admitted. "Now I think we should get going so we can beat the kids home from school so we can get out of the wet clothes and get cleaned up."

He grabbed her clothes in his hand and grabbed her with his other. "What clothes? We're walking back like this!"

12