The Lakehouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex comforts a drunk Zara.
2k words
4.62
19.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zara? Earth to Zara...hellllllooooooo?"

"hmmmm? sorry" Zara had been engrossed in the novel she was reading. She'd stumbled upon the amazing library in the house a few days ago, and found some Kafka she hadn't read. She put down her book to peer at Ash who was lazily flipping through a magazine on the floor of the family room.

"I was saying... I need some life...I'm getting bored sitting around the house all day. What do you say we drive into the city and stay at our place there for the weekend?"

"Ummmm, actually, that sounds like a good idea...what did you have in mind?"

Ash's eyes narrowed "Wow, that was quick. Usually, I have to drag you out. Anyway I'm not complaining, and before you change my mind, here's 'what I had in mind': I was thinking a movie and then we hit the clubs. I hear Threshold's playing at one of my favorite clubs, so I thought we could stop off there."

"Ooooh, you just want to ogle that guy...what's his name? Oh right...Josh. Honestly, refresh my memory; why am I your friend?"

Ash smiled and happily said "Because you're the coolest gal on the planet. A really sweet gal who will join her friend tonight..."

"Fine, but I don't have anything to wear."

Ash squealed and jumped up to hug Zara "Dahling, since when was that ever a problem. You're at my house and we're the same size. It's a no brainer. You know, for someone so smart, you sure act pretty stupid."

"Heyy, don't push it" Zara growled, but she was smiling as she got up and followed Ash to her room. It'll be good for me to get out, have some fun, do something unusual. This past week has been so confusing. That kiss...I will not think about it, it'll just get me tense Zara thought to herself.

After Alex had kissed her, they'd avoided each other. She'd never had a problem like this before--she was a quiet person. She'd been too quiet to be noticed in high school, and in college she'd had Ash to help her along. She'd only just learned how to have a relaxed conversation with a boy. Zara was confused, so she just let things stand and spent the week reading and relaxing.

********

They'd arrived at the club before the band went on, so the two wandered over to the bar to relax and chat for a while. Ash had gotten a sam adams, but Zara, preferring to stay sober--one of them had to drive tonight--opted for a mineral water and turned to skim the crowd. She stiffened when she saw Jake and Alex making their way towards the bar.

"Ash, you didn't mentioned the guys would be here" she said casually, but Ash only glanced over and replied,

"Oh yeah sorry. Jake called me while you were in the bathroom at the movies and I suggested they join us....ooooh look they're about to start." The club manager was standing at the mike;

"Men, you better watch your girls....folks, make some noise for Josh Zrastoff of Threshold!!!"

Ash squealed and disappeared into the crowd to dance with the guy she'd been chatting with, so she didn't notice Zara violently start and look up at the man on the stage.

She glanced back toward the bar tender who smirked and said "too weak?" referring to her mineral water.

She nodded "Give me a shot of the toughest stuff you got"

"You got it lady" There was no way this little girl was gonna be able to knock back the shit he had stocked up. Well it would be funny to see her try and she looked like she needed some courage. He handed her a glass and was shocked when she threw it back with a practiced hand that trembled somewhat.

"Give me another"

In a somewhat respectful tone the bartender replied "Sure thing miss."

******

Alex groaned when he saw Zara sitting at the bar surveying the crowd "Jake, you didn't tell me the girls were gonna be here"

His friend grinned "Yeah, and plenty of other girls...what, scared of showing innocent Zara what a player you are?"

Alex reluctantly smiled back. Yeah, he had dated girls--no deep relationships, just casual, nothing special, not since Amanda. But he wouldn't think of that now. Jake was right though...there was no reason to avoid Zara. Things had been awkward between them this past week. Maybe he should patch things over, although he still didn't know why he'd given her that kiss. It wasn't like he hadn't kissed before. On the contrary, he'd hooked up often enough, but this was different. She was so innocent and new; something to explore. And she didn't seem like the type of girl he'd normally, casually date. Never mind. He shifted his gaze to Zara.

She looked good in black leather pants and a v neck top that showed a little bit of cleavage. Her hair was not down, but was straight and drawn back in a high ponytail. She was wearing only some burgundy lipstick and mascara. She looked good. Better than good, she looked sexy.

He was still thoughtfully looking at her when the band was announced. He frowned when he noticed Zara pale, as if she'd seen a ghost, and even from this distance he could see she was trembling. She turned to the bartender and he handed her something which she tossed back without a problem. Alex's eyes narrowed. Now this was interesting; where did innocent Zara learn to knock back shots like that? Alex started to make his way towards her when a busty blonde fell against him. It took a while for her to get the hint, but he was soon rid of her. Still, it was enough time for Zara to have disappeared by the time he got to the bar.

******

Zara had noticed Alex coming towards her. I cannot deal with this right now, she thought. After her fourth or fifth shot (she was starting to get a little hazy) she thought maybe there's no relation; but Zrastoff isn't a very common name. She lost her train of thought when a guy asked her to dance. She said yes, and after another shot, she escaped into the crowd.

Zara was sandwiched between two guys. She didn't know what she was doing, only that she had to hide. She was already feeling ill--she'd had some more to drink during breaks--and everything was slightly hazy. When she looked up, she saw Josh staring at her from the stage. Quickly she glanced down and stumbled away from the two men muttering that she needed fresh air. She tried to run away but only succeeded in tripping and falling. Strong hands grabbed her and roughly pulled her outside.

Zara twisted around to see who it was and breathed a huge sigh of relief when she was met with Alex's worried eyes. She slumped into his arms, muttering incoherently before blacking out.

******

Jake had found Alex earlier and said he was taking Ash home because she'd had too much to drink. It was a little past midnight. He'd handed Alex his keys saying he'd take Ash's car and telling Alex to bring Zara home. Alex had spent the past hour searching for her. When he finallly did find her, he saw that she was drunk, disgustingly drunk. She'd been dancing, but there was something wrong. She hadn't seemed to be enjoying it. Nonetheless, she'd looked hot, with sweat gleaming on her body and her clothes sticking to her. It was only as he caught a glimpse of her eyes when she stumbled away from the two men that he realized something was wrong.

There was a wild, panicked look. She was scared. Alex didn't know why, but he was suddenly worried and when she fell, he'd rushed to grab her and haul her outside. When she collapsed in his arms, he swore, and picking her up took her to the car.

Somehow he had woken her up long enough for her to change and after making sure she was safely in bed he'd taken a cold shower and climbed into bed. But he couldn't sleep. He couldn't get her frightened eyes out of his head.

He wasn't nearly as surprised as he should have been when she screamed.

He jumped out of bed and rushed into room to find her huddling in her blankets, shivering with fear.

"Zara, Zara baby, it's just a nightmare, it's ok, everything's fine." He was unsettled when she looked at him and started blathering

"I didn't want to, please, I'm sorry. Zrastoff, no, wait....please" she whimpered but Alex soothed her. He reckognized the name but tucked it away for later. He gathered her in his arms, holding her like a baby, cuddling her close and rocking her. He soothed her, murmuring softly, his lips on her hair. When she looked up at him, he was relieved to find a semblance of control in her sleepy eyes. She turned her head into his chest, and fell asleep.

Alex chuckled to himself. What a predicament. With a sigh, he stood up and carried her to his room, depositing her in his bed before climbing in himself. She cuddled up to him and putting his arm around her he finally fell asleep.

********

Alex awoke to two enormous grey eyes regarding him curiously.

"What time is it?"

"About five am."

He groaned, adding "and how's your head?"

"I think I feel a headache coming on" Alex chuckled.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"Why am I in your bed?"

"You don't remember anything?" Alex sounded surprised, but then corrected himself, "you were pretty far gone. Anyway, all I know is you were drunk and then you had nightmares, so I brought you here."

"Oh" They lay in silence a while, too comfortable to move until Zara shifted to look up at him,

"Thank you" she whispered before she pressed her lips to his in a brief, chaste kiss. Hesistantly she moved her mouth towards his again, and he responded, gently, moving his lips over hers, and running fingers through her silky waves. This time, he did not pause at her sigh, only deepening the kiss, taking advantage of her parted lips to dip his tongue in to her mouth. Slowly, the kiss built in passion, Zara lifting her hand to Alex's face while she enjoyed the kiss. Definitely a good kisser she thought.

When Zara pressed against him, Alex rolled on top of her, keeping his weight on his elbows and lifted his face away for a moment. Zara was breathless, her eyes questioningly looking at him from beneath her lashes. He groaned and dipped his head once more to taste her, this time sliding his hand under her shirt.

Zara gasped when he touched her nipple, but she was beyond stopping; she allowed him to take off her shirt. Alex leaned back to take off his shirt and paused to survey the beauty in front of him. "You're amazing"he said before bending his head to her nipple, taking the hard nub in his mouth and suckling gently. Zara cried out and arched her back, pushing against his mouth, her hands moving restlessly across his back, her fingertips tickling him. He moved to the other nipple as his hands delved down, towards her heat.

"You're so wet" he whispered, amazed, running his fingers along her dewy folds. Zara could not speak; when Alex found her clit and rolled it between his fingers, she moaned and moved against him. He glanced up and their eyes connected; his eyes were dark with passion but there was a spark of something there, Zara was too deep in her passion to identify it. Alex saw her beautiful eyes glazed over, gold flecks standing out from the grey. Slowly he slid a finger inside her and then another, rubbing her pleasure nub with his thumb. He moved his mouth away from her breasts, kissing and nipping her neck as he worked away at her core.

Zara came with a cry, her eyes closed thinking only of her and Alex; there was nothing else, she was in oblivion, his mouth on hers to muffle the cry. After the last shocks had receded, Alex cuddled her close, his hand rubbing her back. Zara mumbled somthing as she drifted off and Alex caught the last few words his eyes widening at the implication; "...gentle, not like Zrastoff and mommy".